Odin vs Superman Prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By primebonnick

man as much as i love Odin and he is the strongest God marvel has presented after RKT but Prime is a beast call it PIS or what the guy still owned the DCU and thats a feat in and of itself. I go for him the may even shatter the universe since own can punch through reality and the other can destroy it at will

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By primebonnick
@GT-Man: i agree he is a bit of a retarded but he has alot of issues remember
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By odinforce
odin
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By isaac_clarke

Odin, because outside hype and PIS like having Mxy nabbed and too drunk to even use his power, he's all fluff.

Odin on the other hand is a guy that warps reality, manipulates time, etc, you know come off as a real God.

Odin waves his hand stopping time, removes all of Prime's memories, turns him human and sends him to Earth to never bother the forums or comic industry again.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By spiderbuck1

Odin is too saavy and battle tested for a head case that can get scared in the dark.  Odin smashes.

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Distortion

Why is this even being debated?

Odin rapes beyond what is conceivably imaginable.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#159  Edited By Out_of_Space

Superman Prime

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#160  Edited By TDK_1997

Prime

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

Odin, because outside hype and PIS like having Mxy nabbed and too drunk to even use his power, he's all fluff.

Odin on the other hand is a guy that warps reality, manipulates time, etc, you know come off as a real God.

Odin waves his hand stopping time, removes all of Prime's memories, turns him human and sends him to Earth to never bother the forums or comic industry again.

Too bad Odin can't hurt a guy who is immune to magic and survived the destruction of the universe and owned a 5d Imp who would turn Odin into a pile of shit. Prime stomps stupid beard.
Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Distortion
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Odin on the other hand is a guy that warps reality, manipulates time, etc, you know come off as a

owned a 5d Imp who would turn Odin into a pile of shit. Prime stomps stupid beard.
A Mxy trapped in the source wall.    

Prime is not stomping nobody here.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you guys remember how Prime fare against Mordru?

lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By lord_galactus

Odin stomps superman and most characters of dc are horribly written and way overpowered and even so he gets smashed 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Odin
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#166  Edited By thesupremebeing

Odin bitchslaps this little superman wannabe.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#167  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

superman prime wins.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Susanoo

Odin wins.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#169  Edited By HolySerpent

prime stomps

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Too bad Odin can't hurt a guy who is immune to magic and survived the destruction of the universe and owned a 5d Imp who would turn Odin into a pile of shit. Prime stomps stupid beard.

Tell me how Prime is going to hurt Odin. Has Prime ever fought against magic on the level of Odin? Also, Mxy thing was bad writing. Mxy would STOMP Prime.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#171  Edited By mark5
@Susanoo said:
Odin wins.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:

Tell me how Prime is going to hurt Odin. Has Prime ever fought against magic on the level of Odin? Also, Mxy thing was bad writing. Mxy would STOMP Prime.
I thinks Mordru is.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By isaac_clarke
@war of light_2814 said:
@Susanoo said:

I thinks Mordru is.
The problem with Mordu as a measuring stick, all he did was fire a bunch of pink pellets at Prime, not a magic galaxy busting attack or punches that can be felt across all planes of reality. Just a really lame pellet attack.
@TheUltimateSurvivor
Except he isn't immune, muchless has he ever fought a being on Odin's level of power, ever. At least not without raging PIS.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@isaac_clarke said:
@war of light_2814 said:
@Susanoo said:

I thinks Mordru is.
The problem with Mordu as a measuring stick, all he did was fire a bunch of pink pellets at Prime, not a magic galaxy busting attack or punches that can be felt across all planes of reality. Just a really lame pellet attack.
@TheUltimateSurvivor: Except he isn't immune, muchless has he ever fought a being on Odin's level of power, ever. At least not without raging PIS.
I think the idea is that if Odin attacks directly with magic, then he'll have little hope of hurting Prime directly.  He'd have to use magic in different ways like reality warping to beat Prime. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#175  Edited By MrDirector786
@lord_galactus said:
Odin stomps superman and most characters of dc are horribly written and way overpowered and even so he gets smashed 
Most DC characters are not overpowered nor are they horribly written. I can say that most of Marvel's comics are horribly written because all they care about nowadays is making lots of money.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@MrDirector786 said:
@lord_galactus said:
Most DC characters are not overpowered nor are they horribly written. I can say that most of Marvel's comics are horribly written because all they care about nowadays is making lots of money.
Ignore him
lord_galactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By lord_galactus
@MrDirector786 said:
@lord_galactus said:
All of dc super heroes of over powered,even the lowest caliber ones.

Thats horrible writing and thats why no one cares about it,the only one people have EVER cared about was batman because he had no powers and his story was something marvel would write. 

yet if this is said everyone is butthurt "OH SUPEMRAN 1MILLION WOULD BEAT" Man wtf is superman 1million? this aint dragon ball z.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@Susanoo said:

I thinks Mordru is.
@TheUltimateSurvivor: Except he isn't immune, muchless has he ever fought a being on Odin's level of power, ever. At least not without raging PIS.
In the very same storyline mordru absorb all magic from universe247(or at least he was claimed to) and he seem to pissed off when he attack prime.

@Cosmic_Falcon

said:

@isaac_clarke said:

@war of light_2814 said:

@Susanoo said:

I thinks Mordru is.
I think the idea is that if Odin attacks directly with magic, then he'll have little hope of hurting Prime directly.  He'd have to use magic in different ways like reality warping to beat Prime. 

Agreed,you just read my mind.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By isaac_clarke

@Cosmic_Falcon said:

"I think the idea is that if Odin attacks directly with magic, then he'll have little hope of hurting Prime directly.  He'd have to use magic in different ways like reality warping to beat Prime." 

That could potentially be true, but the problem is I still haven't seen any note worthy magical based attack on him.

Sure he's tanked BA's attack and shrugged them off because apparently the force behind his fists is magic based(news to me) and Mordu's quick pellet attack out of Prime's arrogance, but thats about it.

Theres nothing there that would make me think that, lets say either Classic Fate or Strange, decided they had to put Prime down they wouldn't be able to. Muchlike if I looked towards high powered mystic entities like the Vishanti or Shuma Gorath would find themselves powerless to simply blast Prime away. Muchlike some older showings of Odin where he's hacking reality tremble in his fist fights would just as likely put Prime down without a problem.

The only reason threads like this exist are people somewhat guessing to how powerful the random magic resistance Prime possess, as far as I know he doesn't have the showings to say skyfathers will become ragdolls to him due to said anti magic defense he has.

@war of light_2814 said:

"In the very same storyline mordru absorb all magic from universe247(or at least he was claimed to) and he seem to pissed off when he attack prime."

I'd imagine someone capable of the feat (unless Universe has some pretty weaksauce magic users) could have atleast fired something a little more impressive than what he hit Prime with. This is how I see it as most energy themed attacks, if that attack were to miss Prime and hit the ground, what kind of damage would it have done? I would imagine it would be lucky to bust a side walk, when it hit prime reality wasn't crumbling, they were not blinded by flashing lights or saw a massive explosion as a result and I would have heavy doubts of those attacks being meant as a super piercing magical attacks that have any worthwhile power outside them.

@MrDirector786 said:

"Most DC characters are not overpowered nor are they horribly written. I can say that most of Marvel's comics are horribly written because all they care about nowadays is making lots of money."

How does writing terrible comics equate to making lots of $$?

Seems like a somewhat contradicting strategy of cashing in on their readers. =P

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#180  Edited By Out_of_Space

Odin will win in a stomp.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Greendevil

Odin ftw

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:

@war of light_2814 said:

"In the very same storyline mordru absorb all magic from universe247(or at least he was claimed to) and he seem to pissed off when he attack prime."

I'd imagine someone capable of the feat (unless Universe has some pretty weaksauce magic users) could have atleast fired something a little more impressive than what he hit Prime with. This is how I see it as most energy themed attacks, if that attack were to miss Prime and hit the ground, what kind of damage would it have done? I would imagine it would be lucky to bust a side walk, when it hit prime reality wasn't crumbling, they were not blinded by flashing lights or saw a massive explosion as a result and I would have heavy doubts of those attacks being meant as a super piercing magical attacks that have any worthwhile power outside them.

There's problem then:the writer doesn't always give the hype how powerful the attacks are you can see it with other characters as well . the Characters  might be universe buster but If the just didn't care to hype it ther'll be no describtion imagine what if Galactus attack spiderman There may be no describetion about it but Spidy would turned in to nothingness  anyway doesn't it?Galactus also fire simple energy blasts multiple times-there's no describtion how powerful it is but it still can hurt other powerful beings.I am under the impression that if he can resist to Magic of someone that powerful(and didn't seem to holding back)it means that he has a very high resistance of magic.
alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By alcoholbob

If Galactus attacked Spiderman, he would get knocked into the walls. Just like when Superman 1 Million said his eye beams are hotter than stars, all it does is knock some guy unconscious into a building. Consider that saved by the PG13 rating.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By isaac_clarke
@war of light_2814 said:
" There's problem then:the writer doesn't always give the hype how powerful the attacks are you can see it with other characters as well . the Characters  might be universe buster but If the just didn't care to hype it ther'll be no describtion imagine what if Galactus attack spiderman There may be no describetion about it but Spidy would turned in to nothingness  anyway doesn't it?Galactus also fire simple energy blasts multiple times-there's no describtion how powerful it is but it still can hurt other powerful beings.I am under the impression that if he can resist to Magic of someone that powerful(and didn't seem to holding back)it means that he has a very high resistance of magic.

Theres the thing, outside who is firing the attack and who is tanking it, there is no implication of power behind it. Mordu didn't spend time charging up mystical energies, he didn't start glowing with raw power or anything like that, I mean honestly writers for years have been able to at the very least imply power through other means like the ones I mentioned. Like Glory vs Thor, where Glory fires everything he has at sending him through time and space, while Thor responds with Mjolnir, absorb the attack and fire it back powerful enough to tear through reality as he is be. That seems like it would be a pretty intense back and forth between characters of energy projection.

There are at least two times in recent years that imply the blasting power Galactus can dish out.

When he sent out a beam that hit Bill that melted the side of a planet without tagging it.

Another directed at Zeus in chaos war that no mere skyfather should have shrugged off, implying the kind of power to one shot them.

Mordu was like GRR and Prime was like Hah! Nothing really to make me turn my head to think it has any real power behind it, you catch my drift. The writer put no effort into it just as they did with Prime tanking Adam's hits, which Superman has tanked and hasn't had his skull caved in because it's magic. =P

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:
@war of light_2814 said:
" There's problem then:the writer doesn't always give the hype how powerful the attacks are you can see it with other characters as well . the Characters  might be universe buster but If the just didn't care to hype it ther'll be no describtion imagine what if Galactus attack spiderman There may be no describetion about it but Spidy would turned in to nothingness  anyway doesn't it?Galactus also fire simple energy blasts multiple times-there's no describtion how powerful it is but it still can hurt other powerful beings.I am under the impression that if he can resist to Magic of someone that powerful(and didn't seem to holding back)it means that he has a very high resistance of magic.

Theres the thing, outside who is firing the attack and who is tanking it, there is no implication of power behind it. Mordu didn't spend time charging up mystical energies, he didn't start glowing with raw power or anything like that, I mean honestly writers for years have been able to at the very least imply power through other means like the ones I mentioned. Like Glory vs Thor, where Glory fires everything he has at sending him through time and space, while Thor responds with Mjolnir, absorb the attack and fire it back powerful enough to tear through reality as he is be. That seems like it would be a pretty intense back and forth between characters of energy projection.

There are at least two times in recent years that imply the blasting power Galactus can dish out.

When he sent out a beam that hit Bill that melted the side of a planet without tagging it.

Another directed at Zeus in chaos war that no mere skyfather should have shrugged off, implying the kind of power to one shot them.

Mordu was like GRR and Prime was like Hah! Nothing really to make me turn my head to think it has any real power behind it, you catch my drift. The writer put no effort into it just as they did with Prime tanking Adam's hits, which Superman has tanked and hasn't had his skull caved in because it's magic. =P

Fair enough,but look at Galactus fight with other cosmics Inbetweener and Tenebrous for  examples those fight have no imply too you can argue that Galactus fight with IB destroy that surface of a planet but big G can do much more than that didn't he? He destroy at least 3 star systems in annihilation so the effect doesn't exactly portray how powerful those attacks are the writers just too lazy with it  And if Mordru and Black adam(whose power levels suppose to be differrent) attacks have the same effect on prime shouldn't that mean he's completly immune to it? Because tickles are no big deal supergirl once said she's tickles by bullets.Mordru look serious when he attack Prime and after that he said he'll not heed a boy as if he actually put some effort.   don't get me wrong I didn't said prime win I just doubt if straight attack gonna work.
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war of light_2814:  Prime has reality breaking attacks. He has punched out of the phantom zone. Theres not much he cant do by attacking. Superman Prime owned on Mxy. Defeated a entire JLA with ease. Stomped on a Monitor who is skyfather level like it was nothing. Then was beating down on Monarch to a draw until Prime ripped off his armor.....Prime even surpised Monarch after he gave him a taste of whats inside his armor. But monarchs armor contained enough energy to destroy a entire universe. Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam.
Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@war of light_2814:  Prime has reality breaking attacks. He has punched out of the phantom zone. Theres not much he cant do by attacking. Superman Prime owned on Mxy. Defeated a entire JLA with ease. Stomped on a Monitor who is skyfather level like it was nothing. Then was beating down on Monarch to a draw until Prime ripped off his armor.....Prime even surpised Monarch after he gave him a taste of whats inside his armor. But monarchs armor contained enough energy to destroy a entire universe. Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.
Read the thread please.Most of your post's information already been debated
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war of light_2814: Thats alot of reading. Thats like 10 pages...O_O;. If there is a issue or a point i want to make ill just say it. If you want to quote me 2 something or someone tell me who or what...that way i dont have to look thru 10 pages.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender: Fine.

@war of light_2814:  Prime has reality breaking attacks.

That's hardly a feat.
@supermandefender said:

@war of light_2814:  Prime has reality breaking attacks. He has punched out of the phantom zone. Theres not much he cant do by attacking. Superman Prime owned on Mxy. 

Mxy didn't even try to fight him I've also heard that he was depowered .

Defeated a entire JLA with ease.

Not enough .
@supermandefender said:
Stomped on a Monitor who is skyfather level like it was nothing. Then was beating down on Monarch to a draw until Prime ripped off his armor.....Prime even surpised Monarch after he gave him a taste of whats inside his armor. But monarchs armor contained enough energy to destroy a entire universe. Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.
Monitor is kinda inconsist.they're  suppose to be  multiversal level yet many of them have trouble figting Monarch's army in countdown.

@supermandefender said:

Then was beating down on Monarch to a draw until Prime ripped off his armor.....Prime even surpised Monarch after he gave him a taste of whats inside his armor. But monarchs armor contained enough energy to destroy a entire universe. Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.

Prime didn't beating down monarch.Monarch actually toying with him.he mock with prime for an entire fight and prime didn't win they both survive so it's essentially stalmate the explosion that was cause by monarch didn't bust universe the reality itself still exist as well as most of things in it the explosion just wiped all life in earth 51.
@supermandefender said:

Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.

That's exactly what I'm debating and as far as I'm concern Mordru>Shazam.His rival is Nabu.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war of light_2814

That's hardly a feat.

DC power catagory goes like this......Skyfather level and down > Universal threat level characters > Reality breaking characters > multiverse level threat characters > nigh-omnipotent characters> Then the only true omnipotent character which is the prescence level.  Its pretty impressive to smash thru realities at will.
@supermandefender said:

@war of light_2814:  Prime has reality breaking attacks. He has punched out of the phantom zone. Theres not much he cant do by attacking. Superman Prime owned on Mxy. 

Mxy didn't even try to fight him I've also heard that he was depowered .

Mxy got snatched by Prime before he was prevented from leaving. And he wasnt depowered....she was just preventing Mxy from using his powers to escape. Prime was literally smacking mxy around. Mxy only got away because she lifted her magic preventing him from leaving off of him and she gave up her life to do so....the only reason why Prime didnt look for away to kill Mxy was because he needed Mxy to find a way for him to keep the green lantern energy from leaving his body. It over powered him. He was literally 2 powerful here.

Not enough .

Not enough for what? To be worthy enough to beat Odin? Yes it is....Odin couldnt defeat the top JLA memebers as easy as Prime did in count down.
@supermandefender said:

Then was beating down on Monarch to a draw until Prime ripped off his armor.....Prime even surpised Monarch after he gave him a taste of whats inside his armor. But monarchs armor contained enough energy to destroy a entire universe. Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.

Prime didn't beating down monarch.monarch actually toying with him.he mock with prime for an entire fight and prime didn't win they both survive so it's essentially stalmate the explosion that was cause by monarch didn't bust universe the reality itself still exist as well as most of things in it the explosion just wiped all life in earth 51.

I didnt say Prime won over Monarch I said that he was beating down on him...and he was. Prime was on the offensive and Monarch got a few blast keeping Prime at a distance. Monarch was making fun of him but it was not because he was stronger than Prime. And Monarch after that fight was no more....Captain Atom reappeared like he always does after he dies....so it leaves me to believe Monarch died. I mean his chest armor was ripped off. Prime survived and the lantern energy naturally left his body.
@supermandefender said:

Prime laughed at mordru who is one of the most powerful magical beings in the future. Mordru who rivaled with Shaazam. Odin is magical so most of his attacks will have no effect on Prime and Prime will over power Odin. So Prime should win this.

That's exactly what I'm debating and as far as I'm concern Mordru>Shazam.His rival is Nabu    

I know Mordru has fought with shaazam a couple of times and Shazaam as won the battles ive read. I know in the end it was Eclipso that sealed Shazaams doom tho...forcing Shazaam to called forth the Spectre for help to defeat Superman posessed by Eclipso....i know it really came down to 2 options for him.....either kill Superman or call forth the Spectre to drive Eclipso out of the Spectre. This was directly before Days of Vengences.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@war of light_2814

That's hardly a feat.

DC power catagory goes like this......Skyfather level and down > Universal threat level characters > Reality breaking characters > multiverse level threat characters > nigh-omnipotent characters> Then the only true omnipotent character which is the prescence level.  Its pretty impressive to smash thru realities at will.

Prove? Breaking reality is - doesn't matter in which Megaverse - opening a portal. It is not a clear strength feat.

@supermandefender said:

Not enough .

Not enough for what? To be worthy enough to beat Odin? Yes it is....Odin couldnt defeat the top JLA memebers as easy as Prime did in count down.

Odin would one-shot whole JLA... With snap of his fingers.

I won't answer longer, because it clearly proves You know nothing, absolutely nothing about Odin.
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender:

Do you have anything to back up your claim? are you trying to say prime>abstact? that won't explain his show against DC heroes.

actually,he would look at his feats

didnt say Prime won over Monarch I said that he was beating down on him...and he was. Prime was on the offensive and Monarch got a few blast keeping Prime at a distance. Monarch was making fun of him but it was not because he was stronger than Prime. And Monarch after that fight was no more....Captain Atom reappeared like he always does after he dies....so it leaves me to believe Monarch died. I mean his chest armor was ripped off. Prime survived and the lantern energy naturally left his body. 

It isn't beating down they're appear to be match  eventhough monarch didn't fight siriously and captain atom survive

I know Mordru has fought with shaazam a couple of times and Shazaam as won the battles ive read. I know in the end it was Eclipso that sealed Shazaams doom tho...forcing Shazaam to called forth the Spectre for help to defeat Superman posessed by Eclipso....i know it really came down to 2 options for him.....either kill Superman or call forth the Spectre to drive Eclipso out of the Spectre. This was directly before Days of Vengences. 

Which issues he fight Shazam? They encounter In DOV is very breifly from what i remember.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war of light_2814
Do you have anything to back up your claim? are you trying to say prime>abstact? that won't explain his show against DC heroes
Not so simple a claim but what I am saying is Skyfathers like Darkseid > universal level threats like Parallax in Hal Jordan > Superboy Prime reality breaker characters > Monarch a multiversal threat level....which Superman Prime is part of this  SCW Antimonitor falls here> which they get defeated by nigh Omnipotence characters like COIE Anti-monitor, Spectre, Lucifer, Michael....ectect. Power that is not limited. Odin doesnt fall under characters as high as Spectre. Mxy doesnt fall under characters that rival Spectre at full power. Mxy is a Multiversal level threat character. So Prime who happens to be immune to magic owned Mxy.  Mxy is overrated on these forums a bit. Odin is a reality breaker threat level character on a average power set day. He may have done impressive feats that put him on a multverse level but thats PIS and Mxy gets the same credit for doing feats also but he isnt that high a character. Mxy however is above Odin.

actually,he would look at his feats

I do but for all purposes power is still limited to his universe. He may have power to reach out to other realms but he is still limited.  I can do a marvel chart for you also if you like listing from skyfathers and up and who goes where. Not a big deal to me.

It isn't beating down they're appear to be match  eventhough monarch didn't fight siriously and captain atom survive

Im roughy saying Monarch and Superman Prime were pretty fairly matched. Prime I think happened to be a bit tougher but I think they both lost. Prime lost his OA energy and Monarch lost all his forum powers. I think Monarch died because his chest was ripped off and everytime when Captain Atom dies he is bought back somewhere which is exactly what happened after monarch. So Im thinking Atom was just brought back to life after dying and Prime never died. Which explains to me why the black lantern ring never worked. Because Prime never died.

Which issues he fight Shazam? They encounter In DOV is very breifly from what i remember
I got the comic it was just prior to the infinite crisis and the day of vengences. It was Superman issue 216. It was directly after Superman For Tomorrow when. Im currently looking for when Eclipso snatched Superman....I dont think they went into it they just brought it up outta no where? It does a quick catch up in the beginning of the comic of how he got Superman and who he used prior to getting him. But basically the fight is with Superman/ Eclipso using his body vs Captain Marvel. Marvel is refusing to fight back in the beginning but then he does but he loses and Superman is about to kill him when Shazaam comes to save Marvel. Shazaam comes and has 2 choices to keep attacking Eclipso who is controling Superman until Superman dies or do something that will get him in trouble with the Spectre. He chooses to save Superman instead of himself. 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael:

Prove? Breaking reality is - doesn't matter in which Megaverse - opening a portal. It is not a clear strength feat.
Opening a portal your right is not a big feat. Like Surfer opening hyperspace is not a feat. But Flash running into speed force is a big feat! Dr. Strange opening a portal from 1 realm to another is not a huge feat....but Prime who has no power set to do such a thing just punches and tears a whole in reality and passes into another universe is a big feat.
If I must prove again I will...but im sure you have seen the scan of Superboy Prime punching out of the phantom zone also Superman Prime punched a whole into the 5th dimension where he grapped mxy. On top of that Boy Prime punched a whole out of Speed force. All scans we have all see. He is punching out of one reality to another.

I won't answer longer, because it clearly proves You know nothing, absolutely nothing about Odin.

I think your under estimating the JLA alittle bit. Most of these guys dance with guys and fight skyfather levels. Odin may have the potential to do something but having the potential once is not the samething as having it as a reg. feat....I think your confusing the 2. Can Odin defeat the JLA sure....can he defeat them easily sure......but it all depends on Odin. Lack of sleep, ect ect reasons. Odin has lost tons of battles and has even been fought to a stand still by Thanos. The facts are Odin is not much higher than Superboy Prime thats if he is higher. Odin is somehwere between universal threat character and a reality breaking threat character. He doesnt compare up to characters on a Spectre level. He is not at Galactus level. In fact in the infinite Gauntlet they flat out place each character in order according to there powerlevels.

Characters such as Eternity dont even rival against nigh-omnipotence level characters like Living tribunal. And I dont want to hear you compare Odin to those levels or compare odin to a multiversal level character ...because thats like comparing Odin to Eternity. Eternity is a multiversal level threat character. And he is not nigh omnipotent.
Spectre at full power can draw the Living Tribunal and Spectre will beat Eternity. 
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By isaac_clarke
@war of light_2814: Don't bother with defender he usually leaves if no one responds to him. The name itself and his attitude to believe Superman needs defending on Vine speaks for itself.
I do find it hilarious to hear how Odin was fighting Thanos to a stand still when Thanos was struggling to get up after Odin's assaults, all while Odin didn't have much clear intention of actually putting Thanos down. Great feat for Thanos, but not as Defender is pretending it is.
Another tidbit to add, Eternity himself is nigh omnipotent and the Spectre at "full power" would still lose to LT. Considering the Spectre is more recently depicted as having his hands full with the Rage Entity or Parallax Eternity stands a solid chance of putting up quite a fight against him himself.
As for our little discussion just to add this in, the Galactus Event was more than 3 star systems, since after the Annihilation ship reports how it's annihilating their forces for "3 star systems and does not slow!" and Thanos Imperative implies Galactus swept the galaxy clean.
Odin still wins IMO due to being tremendously more powerful than Prime.

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke said:
@war of light_2814: Don't bother with defender he usually leaves if no one responds to him. The name itself and his attitude to believe Superman needs defending on Vine speaks for itself.
I do find it hilarious to hear how Odin was fighting Thanos to a stand still when Thanos was struggling to get up after Odin's assaults, all while Odin didn't have much clear intention of actually putting Thanos down. Great feat for Thanos, but not as Defender is pretending it is.
Another tidbit to add, Eternity himself is nigh omnipotent and the Spectre at "full power" would still lose to LT. Considering the Spectre is more recently depicted as having his hands full with the Rage Entity or Parallax Eternity stands a solid chance of putting up quite a fight against him himself.
As for our little discussion just to add this in, the Galactus Event was more than 3 star systems, since after the Annihilation ship reports how it's annihilating their forces for "3 star systems and does not slow!" and Thanos Imperative implies Galactus swept the galaxy clean.
Odin still wins IMO due to being tremendously more powerful than Prime.

I know.That's why I said  at least back to the topic I do agree that Odin wins But not with straight blast he probably need to use telepathy or reality warping anyway,Good  debating With you=)
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: O_o;    A screen name is a screen name. The fact that you judge someone off a screen name is absolutely silly? For 1 its called a debate forum...so if you dont feel like debating or trying to prove your point why come here? 2 I find it funny to you to think Spectre for one is at full power against Parallax or other entities and plus Spectre even said why in blackest night if you read it, why he didnt defeat Parallax! 3. Odin fighting with Thanoes is still a low feat compared to multiversal busters. But sense you obviously think Odin can compare to Spectre...please make a thread. That has nothing to do with Superman at all...ill be glad to be there and see Odin get Stomped by Spectre in a forum. Now LT can defeat a non full powered Spectre in a battle but he can not destroy him. Spectre and LT are in respects fairly equal if Spectre is using his full power. If you dont agree here again make a forum with Spectre at full power against LT....they are fairly matched.

Now instead of attacking my character which is a low thing to do just because you dont agree with me how about u try to debate with me or your scared...because you know you, you wont win. Odin cant stomp Mxy....Odin is not a multiversal level threat. Odin will lose this fight...plane and simple.....Odins magic will not work on Prime. This has nothing to do with defending Superman or anything its just a debate....so stop assuming stuff and stop being a marvel fanboy and thinking MArvel characters stomp DC characters. You have to go by how the characters are written and not individual feats. You judge by individual feats and statements which are misleading and WRONG!
I think Ive also seen a few of you guys compare Galactus 2 Eternity if I remember correctly if so I think I can understand why you replied in such a way. How about that did I leave after no one responded 2 me? Yeah dont think so...if you wanna debate bring it. Dont talk crap just bring it. BTW talking about ppl behind there back is low....get a new hobby.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@czarny_samael:

Opening a portal your right is not a big feat. Like Surfer opening hyperspace is not a feat. But Flash running into speed force is a big feat! Dr. Strange opening a portal from 1 realm to another is not a huge feat....but Prime who has no power set to do such a thing just punches and tears a whole in reality and passes into another universe is a big feat.
If I must prove again I will...but im sure you have seen the scan of Superboy Prime punching out of the phantom zone also Superman Prime punched a whole into the 5th dimension where he grapped mxy. On top of that Boy Prime punched a whole out of Speed force. All scans we have all see. He is punching out of one reality to another.

I think your under estimating the JLA alittle bit. Most of these guys dance with guys and fight skyfather levels. Odin may have the potential to do something but having the potential once is not the samething as having it as a reg. feat....I think your confusing the 2. Can Odin defeat the JLA sure....can he defeat them easily sure......but it all depends on Odin. Lack of sleep, ect ect reasons. Odin has lost tons of battles and has even been fought to a stand still by Thanos. The facts are Odin is not much higher than Superboy Prime thats if he is higher. Odin is somehwere between universal threat character and a reality breaking threat character. He doesnt compare up to characters on a Spectre level. He is not at Galactus level. In fact in the infinite Gauntlet they flat out place each character in order according to there powerlevels.

Characters such as Eternity dont even rival against nigh-omnipotence level characters like Living tribunal. And I dont want to hear you compare Odin to those levels or compare odin to a multiversal level character ...because thats like comparing Odin to Eternity. Eternity is a multiversal level threat character. And he is not nigh omnipotent.
Spectre at full power can draw the Living Tribunal and Spectre will beat Eternity. 
1.1.But it isn't measurable feat. You can't prove that it is better/worse than any meaurable feat like destroying moutain,planet or star. That is why it says nothing about character itself.
2.Thanos doesn't have so good ofensive pwoers, but he is almost indestructible. Odin one-shoted Surfer, destroyed galaxies, was last defender of Universe agaisnt Seth (in which battle also showed galaxy buster powers) and can recreate galaxies. Odin would one-shot anyone in Surfer, Thor, Superman level. And will be one-shoted by Galactus.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: I some what agree with your part 2 statement. I think Odin while has the ability to one shot Surfer....he isnt always capable of one shoting Surfer and thats the point i was trying to make. Besides that i agree with your number 2 statement with Galactus and Odin being capable of one shotting characters on a Superman par level.

Reality breaking feat i think can be measureable by how it was done.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
@czarny_samael: I some what agree with your part 2 statement. I think Odin while has the ability to one shot Surfer....he isnt always capable of one shoting Surfer and thats the point i was trying to make. Besides that i agree with your number 2 statement with Galactus and Odin being capable of one shotting characters on a Superman par level. Reality breaking feat i think can be measureable by how it was done.
1.Why? With 4 other close to his own powers, he was able to give a great fight to 6 Celestials, including the best ones. He was able to banish and unmake Mangog, easily create planet, one-shot Thor, King Thor with his power on much lesser level (and Mjolnir) defeated Destroyer, Odin also always was in Surtur's level (who also is a galaxy buster) and could depower any lesser beings with a thought. I don't remember Odin (in full power) not being able to one-shot people in Thor/Surfer level.
2.But how? How can we compare it to anything?