This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is on Mercury

#2 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

odin

#3 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

wait i thought it said superboy. but if odin can hit the lightning or some magic or something he takes it.

#4 Posted by lagoon_boy (10951 posts) - - Show Bio
 odin is powerful.................. but i dnt think hes fast enough to block superboy prime's attack

judgment: superboy prime
#5 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Superboy Prime

#6 Posted by MrDirector786 (43411 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime

#7 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#8 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#9 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

prime magic isn't going to hurt him

#10 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading Lo3W, I'll go with Odin.

#11 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps, unless you're a Galaxy buster you're not putting a dent in him.
The only way Emoboy Prime can win is by accepting Prime's feats of PIS, such as Emoboy punching through 5th dimension realities and stomping Mxy. Which BTW should have never happened and was piss poor writing
Pime = Rulk
Two of the worst things to happen in recent comicbook history

When you level him out, Prime is about Superman's strength X2 or 3, that's all I would give him

and that's no match for Odin who can basically just blink and erase Prime

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime wins... Superman Prime has had success against Galaxy Busters... like Mordru and Mr. Mxyzptlk ( who is actually a Universe Buster )
#13 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Superman Prime wins... Superman Prime has had success against Galaxy Busters... like Mordru and Mr. Mxyzptlk ( who is actually a Universe Buster )
"

qft, that and magical attacks are not gonna even hurt prime and this means that he will have to duke it out with prime and if he does this will happem

#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, tie? lol

#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"Hmm, tie? lol "

how is it a tie lol prime stomps on him
#16 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Mr. Mxyzptlk ( who is actually a Universe Buster )
"
Mxy was PIS
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/junior-high-prime-vs-mr-mxyzptlk
:

Mxy in a curbstomp.

On panel it was stated he was depowered by annattaz
and after he left he stated i would beat you down kid. or something along the lines of that ...
. Myx will definitely write this retarded pooperdick out of existence, that BIYATCH !!!!.

:
The guy writing the story was a super silver age crackhead who took too much LSD

Even Manhunter would beat Emoboy Prime
His invulnerability has been retconned

These are more typical showings for Emoboy

Its going to get worse not better

I think he has a career as a jobber ahead of him
#17 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I don't know some in here say Odin stomps Prime, others say Prime stomps. After reading more on both, I don't know if I can say one would stomp the other for sure. Maybe they'll shake hands and say good fight :)

#18 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@King Saturn said:
"
Mxy was PIS
:

Mxy in a curbstomp.

and after he left he stated i would beat you down kid. or something along the lines of that ...
. Myx will definitely write this retarded pooperdick out of existence, that BIYATCH !!!!.

:
The guy writing the story was a super silver age crackhead who took too much LSD

Its going to get worse not betterI think he has a career as a jobber ahead of him"

whats with the hate? prime is in all terms immune to magical attacks, and mxy did not seem to like prime when he got back to the 5D, also MM caught him with his guard down, i could post all the sacans showing him owning sky-fathers,ION and even AM, but no you will ignore since your a troll who knows nothing of what he's talking about, prime has low showing since it's a COMIC BOOK, you think everyone who takes a hit is a jobber, go read a comic and stop using wiki as a source for info.
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Mxy was PIS
:

Mxy in a curbstomp.

:

Its going to get worse not betterI think he has a career as a jobber ahead of him "
Oh Lord... here we go again...

The Point is Still that Superman Prime is immune to Magical Attacks... and thats exactly what Odin uses as his basis for power... so he cant do sh!t to hurt Prime here
#20 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@TruePwnge said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
Mxy was PIS
:

Mxy in a curbstomp.

:

Its going to get worse not betterI think he has a career as a jobber ahead of him "
Oh Lord... here we go again...

The Point is Still that Superman Prime is immune to Magical Attacks... and thats exactly what Odin uses as his basis for power... so he cant do sh!t to hurt Prime here
"

i know right, it seems that whoever has a low showing no matter HOW many high showings they have true is gonna call them a jobber...............it gets on meh nerves
#21 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
well thats what the Superman Haters do...
#22 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"well thats what the Superman Haters do...
"

for sure, i just don't get how you can hate someone who gave birth the the idea of ''superhero'' lol
#23 Posted by Lunacyde (17948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

for sure, i just don't get how you can hate someone who gave birth the the idea of ''superhero'' lol
#25 Posted by Lunacyde (17948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins

#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

#27 Posted by Lunacyde (17948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins

#28 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
for sure, i just don't get how you can hate someone who gave birth the the idea of ''superhero'' lol "
truth be told
#29 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

DC really amped up Supes to ridiculously powerful level by making him Supes Prime.  That being said, Supes Prime owns this fight, easily.

#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
"DC really amped up Supes to ridiculously powerful level by making him Supes Prime.  That being said, Supes Prime owns this fight, easily."

well sups prime is different from main stream sups
#31 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" DC really amped up Supes to ridiculously powerful level by making him Supes Prime.  That being said, Supes Prime owns this fight, easily. "
Well essentially Superman Prime is basically Silver Age Superman in a modern DC Universe...
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@WindCloud said:
" DC really amped up Supes to ridiculously powerful level by making him Supes Prime.  That being said, Supes Prime owns this fight, easily. "
Well essentially Superman Prime is basically Silver Age Superman in a modern DC Universe... "

and truth be told that makes little sense XD, but who cares he's hardcore anyways
#33 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @WindCloud said:
Well essentially Superman Prime is basically Silver Age Superman in a modern DC Universe... "
Doesn't matter.  All these different version of Superman is just DC's way of saying that they were unsatisfied with the original Superman that they created that wasn't powerful enough, so then they have to make a version that was, basically, a god.  Oh well, still, Supes Prime takes this fight wholeheartedly.
#34 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @WindCloud said:
Doesn't matter.  All these different version of Superman is just DC's way of saying that they were unsatisfied with the original Superman that they created that wasn't powerful enough, so then they have to make a version that was, basically, a god.  Oh well, still, Supes Prime takes this fight wholeheartedly. "
I guess so
#35 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.. Odin gets no love huh??? lol... oh well I guess this is like Supes vs. Thor.. but the difference is that It's the more powerful versions of each character.. I guess Supes wins.. unless there is anyone who can say otherwise...

#36 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is nowhere near SA Superman, he never will be

SilverAge Superman would basically "sneeze"
 "Achooo"  
Emoboy Prime dies

I think we need to bust open a few Prime myths

He's not cool, he's not Superman, he never was. He's a horrible character due for a retcon
Acting like marilyn manson bowling for Columbine freak does not make you cool, or powerful, destroying other people's graves si not cool and throwing emo temper tantrums is not super, it just makes you an EmoDick that is all
Exhibit A Prime being an Emo

He could never fight Mxy, that showing was a severe case of PIS and DC were later forced to admit Mxy was totally de-powered
Prime would be lucky to beat Manhunter, a guy like Despero stomps him
I rank him at X2-3 times Superman's strength and frankly that's being generous
Exhibit B Prime getting his ass kicked

He is not immune to Magic, he's got some magic resistance
If he was immune to Magic, Black Adam would have died or broken his fists hitting him
Instead Black Adam rocked Primes head around a few times, Prime taunted him by saying it tickles but you can clearly see BA was doing some damage
Black Adam is not even a great magic user, he isn't even top-tier yet here he is making Prime sweat
BA was also durable enough to take Prime's blows without dying
Exhibit C BA blitzing Prime and surving shots from Prime

He's far from invulnerable and he's terrified of members of the Flash family

His invulnerability to Kryptonite got retconned, the Green Rock now owns him

He's got a ton of mental issues, phobias etc Lights out and he starts to pee his pants like a pre-schooler

He can be stopped by red solar radiation, and he soon becomes a de-powered sissy with the punching power of an old lady's handbag
Kicking Emoboy Prime into a red sun should be an easy feat for a Galaxy buster like Odin

Prime should never have been able to beat Mxy, it is now admitted it was PIS and has been retconned
but if you are willing to accept PIS and think Prime should be able to beat Spectre, Mxy, Bat-Mite, PC Darkseid then by all means continue fluffing emoboy off
Otherwise if you have some sense you can see Prime can be overpowered and is basically no more than X 2-3 times Superman's strength

Odin is not Black Adam, Odin is a top-tier, skyfather level, reality warping, Galaxy buster

Odin shatters Galaxies not planets, he can Omega Effect anyone, he blinks someone is erased, he blinks he can transport the race of a planet  to an alternate dimension, Odin is a guy who basically rocks the mutliverse and busts muitple dimensions while taking on another sky father, Odin is a guy who fought all the Celestials at the same time (although they did beat him). Odin has thousands of years combat experience, the evil force of Asgard Infinity was tearing away at the very fabric of the Universe, and if left unchecked would have ended all life and crushed the very Universe. Odin's battle with Infinity destroyed entire galaxies and countless worlds. When awoken from his trance by Thor, Odin swiftly got rid of Infinity and with one simple act was powerful enough to restore all the damage Infinity had caused across the Universe in moments.  Odin's fight with Surtur again more Galaxies busted and quakes that shake the entire foudations of the multiverse.

Finally Emoboy Prime is such a crap character and got so much negative feedback he is getting a total retcon
Prime = Loebs Rulk
He's going to be left on Krypton, powerless, and he's gonna be nothing more than a fat overweight emotional nerd

I rank him at X 2 - 3 Superman strength, and frankly that's being generous
Despero would stomp Prime
Prime would have trouble beating Manhunter

let the invincible Prime myth be busted once and for all

#37 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Several of us, including myself, have already told you that he is not SA level but rather pre-crisis level.
We know that there is a difference and most of the images you have posted are pointless.

You also failed to point out that Odin's typical power level is a lot lower than galaxy busting, by all the other feats that he has struggled to perform, when we look at his average power level, rather than focussing on just the high end occasional feats.

#38 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@the creator said:

"Several of us, including myself, have already told you that he is not SA level but rather pre-crisis level.We know that there is a difference and most of the images you have posted are pointless.You also failed to point out that Odin's typical power level is a lot lower than galaxy busting, by all the other feats that he has struggled to perform, when we look at his average power level, rather than focussing on just the high end occasional feats."
Great so we all agree that Prime wins this one hugh??? 

and yeah prime is like Pre-Crisis Supes with an immunity to magic and resistance to Kryptonite... he is like everything supes should be but he is a warped and misguided version... His biggest weakness is that he has mental issues.. lol...
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Prime is nowhere near SA Superman, he never will be

SilverAge Superman would basically "sneeze"
 "Achooo"  
Emoboy Prime dies

I think we need to bust open a few Prime myths

He's not cool, he's not Superman, he never was. He's a horrible character due for a retcon
Acting like marilyn manson bowling for Columbine freak does not make you cool, or powerful, destroying other people's graves si not cool and throwing emo temper tantrums is not super, it just makes you an EmoDick that is all
Exhibit A Prime being an Emo

He could never fight Mxy, that showing was a severe case of PIS and DC were later forced to admit Mxy was totally de-powered
Prime would be lucky to beat Manhunter, a guy like Despero stomps him
I rank him at X2-3 times Superman's strength and frankly that's being generous
Exhibit B Prime getting his ass kicked

He is not immune to Magic, he's got some magic resistance
If he was immune to Magic, Black Adam would have died or broken his fists hitting him
Instead Black Adam rocked Primes head around a few times, Prime taunted him by saying it tickles but you can clearly see BA was doing some damage
Black Adam is not even a great magic user, he isn't even top-tier yet here he is making Prime sweat
BA was also durable enough to take Prime's blows without dying
Exhibit C BA blitzing Prime and surving shots from Prime

He's far from invulnerable and he's terrified of members of the Flash family

His invulnerability to Kryptonite got retconned, the Green Rock now owns him

He's got a ton of mental issues, phobias etc Lights out and he starts to pee his pants like a pre-schooler

He can be stopped by red solar radiation, and he soon becomes a de-powered sissy with the punching power of an old lady's handbag
Kicking Emoboy Prime into a red sun should be an easy feat for a Galaxy buster like Odin

Prime should never have been able to beat Mxy, it is now admitted it was PIS and has been retconned
but if you are willing to accept PIS and think Prime should be able to beat Spectre, Mxy, Bat-Mite, PC Darkseid then by all means continue fluffing emoboy off
Otherwise if you have some sense you can see Prime can be overpowered and is basically no more than X 2-3 times Superman's strength

Odin is not Black Adam, Odin is a top-tier, skyfather level, reality warping, Galaxy buster

Odin shatters Galaxies not planets, he can Omega Effect anyone, he blinks someone is erased, he blinks he can transport the race of a planet  to an alternate dimension, Odin is a guy who basically rocks the mutliverse and busts muitple dimensions while taking on another sky father, Odin is a guy who fought all the Celestials at the same time (although they did beat him). Odin has thousands of years combat experience, the evil force of Asgard Infinity was tearing away at the very fabric of the Universe, and if left unchecked would have ended all life and crushed the very Universe. Odin's battle with Infinity destroyed entire galaxies and countless worlds. When awoken from his trance by Thor, Odin swiftly got rid of Infinity and with one simple act was powerful enough to restore all the damage Infinity had caused across the Universe in moments.  Odin's fight with Surtur again more Galaxies busted and quakes that shake the entire foudations of the multiverse.

Finally Emoboy Prime is such a crap character and got so much negative feedback he is getting a total retcon
Prime = Loebs Rulk
He's going to be left on Krypton, powerless, and he's gonna be nothing more than a fat overweight emotional nerd

I rank him at X 2 - 3 Superman strength, and frankly that's being generousDespero would stomp PrimePrime would have trouble beating Manhunterlet the invincible Prime myth be busted once and for all "
Actually Prime is near Silver Age Superman... even if he maybe Bronze Age Superman level... thats still Planet Moving Strength which is far greater than what Odin is used to
#40 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
Actually Prime is near Silver Age Superman... even if he maybe Bronze Age Superman level... thats still Planet Moving Strength which is far greater than what Odin is used to"

Pre-crisis Superman could move a planet. SA moves entire solar systems.
#41 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Superman Prime wins... Superman Prime has had success against Galaxy Busters... like Mordru and Mr. Mxyzptlk ( who is actually a Universe Buster )
"

qft, that and magical attacks are not gonna even hurt prime and this means that he will have to duke it out with prime and if he does this will happem

"
that show nothing but a guy getting punched.  what happens after.
#42 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah he's afraid of the Flash

#43 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenkey said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"
that show nothing but a guy getting punched.  what happens after. "
They brawl a bit, Prime gets pissy and rips open Monarch's suit, which destroys the universe or somesuch.  It's worth noting that Monarch continues to calmly trashtalk while Prime punches him.  He probably doesn't even feel it.
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alexander Anderson said:
" @goldenkey said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@King Saturn said:
"

"
that show nothing but a guy getting punched.  what happens after. "
They brawl a bit, Prime gets pissy and rips open Monarch's suit, which destroys the universe or somesuch.  It's worth noting that Monarch continues to calmly trashtalk while Prime punches him.  He probably doesn't even feel it. "

Did they both survived that? More importantly, how? Is Prime simply that resilient, or was there external help? I know he is basically PC Superman, but still, it would be good to know.

PS - I know Prime did. He has participated in other events after that.
#45 Edited by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @King Saturn said:
Actually Prime is near Silver Age Superman... even if he maybe Bronze Age Superman level... thats still Planet Moving Strength which is far greater than what Odin is used to"
Pre-crisis Superman could move a planet. SA moves entire solar systems. "
Well Bronze Age Superman could move a Solar System too... just not all the planets at once...
#46 Posted by Omnithian (374 posts) - - Show Bio

So again.. we all agree that that supes takes this???

#47 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omnithian said:
" So again.. we all agree that that supes takes this??? "
Yes
#48 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@the creator said:
" @King Saturn said:
Well Bronze Age Superman could move a Solar System too... just not all the planets at once... "
But we have only seen Prime move 1 planet at a time. So unless he happens to show that level of strength, he can be considered PC level.
#49 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@the creator said:
" @King Saturn said:
Well Bronze Age Superman could move a Solar System too... just not all the planets at once... "
But we have only seen Prime move 1 planet at a time. So unless he happens to show that level of strength, he can be considered PC level. "
True Enough
#50 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Odin,
 easy win