Who wins?

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Quartermaim

@CadenceV2: Are we talking God Spawn here?

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By whydama

Odin is more powerful than any single Hell lord. However, I think Spawn at his max had the power of nature.

So, I am giving to Odin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Odin.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShadowPro

Odin stopms so hard

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Odin

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@Quartermaim: Nope. That would be a curb stomp.

This is Spawn as Hell King.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

@whydama: spawn had the power of the Green World as well 8th Sphere os Hell.

@ShadowPro said:

Odin stopms so hard

Why do you think Odin Stomps hard? I can bring up many valid points on Spawns powers that Odin has never displayed before or should he can counter.

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowPro

@CadenceV2: I just was palying along man, don't hate me

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bo88gdan

ODin wins

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@ShadowPro said:

NP.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

Odin after a good battle.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By tomlikesfries

@ShadowPro said:

Hahahahaha!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CadenceV2: How many (and how powerfull) versions Spawn has? 
@CadenceV2 said:

@whydama: spawn had the power of the Green World as well 8th Sphere os Hell.

@ShadowPro said:

Odin stopms so hard

Why do you think Odin Stomps hard? I can bring up many valid points on Spawns powers that Odin has never displayed before or should he can counter.

Like?
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ximpossibrux

@CadenceV2: If you made a Spawn vs ______ thread then you obviously know Spawn can beat or match said person.

I'll wait to hear your argument.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Odin FTW

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2: If you made a Spawn vs ______ thread then you obviously know Spawn can beat or match said person.

I'll wait to hear your argument.

@czarny_samael666:

Well....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never seen Odin stop time or fight a person who can freeze time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never seen Odin fight a Hypersonic Oppnent before.

No Caption Provided

Spawn like all Kings of Hell cannot be killed but by a Heavenly weapon (Like how Spawn killed Malbolgia).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn as king of Hell has unlimited Reality Manipulation.

No Caption Provided

Spawn has Shadow Portation. He lives and acts in the shadows without being a physical Target. Odin as I seen is always a physical Target.

No Caption Provided

Then we have showings of Malbolgia and Spawn with World level Empathy and Teleporting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Increase Size and power.

All this shows to me he as hell king should match Odin pretty well.

Has Odin ever perform Time feats like slow Time or Stop Time and has he created Galaxies?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Killemall

@CadenceV2 said:

Has Odin ever perform Time feats like slow Time or Stop Time and has he created Galaxies?

He has time manipulation and has stopped time in his fight against Destroyer Armor, and has repaired Galaxies that were apparently destroyed in his fight against Set. Not sure if this counts. He also has minor reality warping, feats limited to a planetary level. If Spawn has a grander reality warping, he might be outmatched.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall: With all that Odin should have Stomped Thanos.... hard. Anyway it would take Divine Spawn to match. God Spawn to stomp.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin should take the W

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FourthDeity

Only God Spawn stands a chance.@CadenceV2:

I don't know all that about Odin but based off the fact that he's Thors superior I think he MUST be faster than light at a very minimum.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@FourthDeity said:

I don't know all that about Odin but based off the fact that he's Thors superior I think he MUST be faster than light at a very minimum.

Divine Spawn was equal to God and Satan. Satan himself was more powerful than all the 9 Hell kings combine. Either one is a World Level for sure in power.

God Spawn had the power of Man of Miracles who is the OAA / Presence of Image and completely by pass Satan and God in power.

Odin couldn't compete with God Spawn.

Divine be a fair match.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bossmonster

@CadenceV2: So mad that you posted those scans before me. I have several comic on my hard drive. Nicely done.

@Killemall: Can you provide scans please? I don't know a great deal about Odin, however with the outrageous things Spawn is able to do, it's hard for me to vote against him at all. Would love to see some supporting feats for why Odin could take this.

@UltimateHero0406: @Bane_of_sith: @whydama: @logy5000: @Bo88gdan: Why? Feats please.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@CadenceV2 said:

@Killemall: With all that Odin should have Stomped Thanos.... hard. Anyway it would take Divine Spawn to match. God Spawn to stomp.

Well time stopping he has done once, likely wouldnt have done in character in a fight. Galaxy busting happened years ago (during 60s once and 80s once, rest are vague references), Thanos is highly resistant to reality warping unless that particular powers have been retconned out. But after saying all that, the real reason why Odin didnt stomp Thanos was because TOAA wished it so (TOAA = writer and for that issue it was Starlin, who will pretty much never let Thanos get stomped). I, despite being a Thanos fan, still dont see how Thanos could even match Odin on well anything. :p

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By laflux

@CadenceV2 said:

Yeah, he should have beaten Thanos with more ease, however he didn't use his enchanted spear till later on, which amplifies his blasts. However, Thanos, at least Pre Bendis, is immune to reality warping as proved in the Thanos quest, and has time travel capabilities himself, as he affected the time stream in an incident with the Silver Surfer. So I think it wasn't that bad that it came to a battle who can blast who the hardest.

As for the battle, I don't know enough about spawn to comment.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@Bossmonster said:

@Killemall: Can you provide scans please? I don't know a great deal about Odin, however with the outrageous things Spawn is able to do, it's hard for me to vote against him at all. Would love to see some supporting feats for why Odin could take this.

Fair enough, be warned, most of the feats are fairly old.

Thor 185: Busting galaxy as a consequence of a fight against Infinity, who was Odin's dark half

Odin vs Seth fight did damage to the entire universe, across various timelines. A fight that Odin won

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54265/1031708-odinvsseth3_super.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/OdinvsSeth9.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1583748-odinvsseth4_super.jpg

Minor reality warping.

Undid all the damage caused as a confrontation with Infinity, with but a wave of his hand. While the damage cause in the fight spanned across the universe we only see damage being repaired on earth. (Thor 188)

Odin with a gesture, removed and then restored Thor's mouth, lol, not to sure what to make of this feat (Thor 191)

Create Asgard, which was destroyed during Seige with a wave of his hand (Journey into the Mystery 623)

Destroyed a planet from after (Thor 196)

Cointains an amped up Surtur's energy with ease, who during the story arc, "Everything Burns" was going to destroy the marvel multiverse (The Mighty Thor 21, this is ODin most recent feat from about a month ago)

Here his motives are explained:

No Caption Provided

He has plenty other high end feat, if there is any particular feat you would like to see do let me know, perhaps i can find it out.

Hope this helps, also i never actually said who would win, i know absolutely nothing about Spawn as i have never read a single issue with Spawn in it.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall: Wow this puts Surtur on Dormammu level I should think.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FourthDeity

@CadenceV2 said:

@FourthDeity said:

Divine Spawn was equal to God and Satan. Satan himself was more powerful than all the 9 Hell kings combine. Either one is a World Level for sure in power.

God Spawn had the power of Man of Miracles who is the OAA / Presence of Image and completely by pass Satan and God in power.

Odin couldn't compete with God Spawn.

Divine be a fair match.

Yeah, I agreed with you o.o I said only God spawn could win this

Divine probably loses though

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

I haven't seen too many feats from Spawn that were galactic in nature. it's either been earth-bound or otherworldly. To me it's hard to compare a galactic being to an other-worldly being like Spawn. So i have no true opinion, even though i feel as if galactic showings are above heaven, hell, and earthbound showings.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Deadgod

i think Spawn will win here , him as king of hell had so many insane powers , high lvl magic ,transmute objects to his will , unlimited reality & time manipulation , can see through people's future , could summon legion (his own personal army of 6000 hellspawns) , his own version of penance stare ,he had psychic powers by which he could link his mind to all living things on earth , his hellblasts melted the gates of hell & he can only killed by a heavenly weapons like angelic lances

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

@CadenceV2 said:

I have always seen Surtur at Dormammu's level, and while i initially though a fight and defeat of Eternity in Strange Tales 146 made him Superior than most skyfather we know of after having read up on him more often i am a little unconvienced. What i did not know what Dormammu actually claims to Dr. Strange, before killing Eternity, that he has been preparing for this task for a long time. Then we have the fact that Dormammu was killed and Eternity destroyed, and Eternity was actually written as a universe as oppose to the multiverse, as the ancient one points out with Dormammu gone Dr. Strange actually has the power to remake the universe, which he does. Then a later confrontation of dormammu and eternity seem to point, the confrontation in that instance was an M-body of Eternity and that Eternity fought that particular instance un-noteworthy and forgettable. The conversation also implies Eternity considering himself Dormammu's superior, and Dormammu does not disagree. Dormammu does, in fact, kill and take over Eternity's power in the very same issue (which was LOL after Eternity saying you are but a flickering thought in my conciousness) but did so when he was boosted with Umar's power. Weird thing was, at the end of the story arc, Dr. Strange when boosted by Umar Powers rather easily beats Dormammu despite him having already absorbed Eternity's power, making me believe for that series Umar's power was use as a plot device to make anyone with her amp way more powerful, above and beyond what would be considered reasonable.

After that we have Dormammu, by his own admission, acknowledged himself as Odin's equal. Most of his feats that i could find on Strange Tales vol 1 and vol 2 (have read enough of Defenders series to know his whole history) points at the same direction.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I have always seen Surtur at Dormammu's level, and while i initially though a fight and defeat of Eternity in Strange Tales 146 made him Superior than most skyfather we know of after having read up on him more often i am a little unconvienced. What i did not know what Dormammu actually claims to Dr. Strange, before killing Eternity, that he has been preparing for this task for a long time. Then we have the fact that Dormammu was killed and Eternity destroyed, and Eternity was actually written as a universe as oppose to the multiverse, as the ancient one points out with Dormammu gone Dr. Strange actually has the power to remake the universe, which he does. Then a later confrontation of dormammu and eternity seem to point, the confrontation in that instance was an M-body of Eternity and that Eternity fought that particular instance un-noteworthy and forgettable. The conversation also implies Eternity considering himself Dormammu's superior, and Dormammu does not disagree. Dormammu does, in fact, kill and take over Eternity's power in the very same issue (which was LOL after Eternity saying you are but a flickering thought in my conciousness) but did so when he was boosted with Umar's power. Weird thing was, at the end of the story arc, Dr. Strange when boosted by Umar Powers rather easily beats Dormammu despite him having already absorbed Eternity's power, making me believe for that series Umar's power was use as a plot device to make anyone with her amp way more powerful, above and beyond what would be considered reasonable.

After that we have Dormammu, by his own admission, acknowledged himself as Odin's equal. Most of his feats that i could find on Strange Tales vol 1 and vol 2 (have read enough of Defenders series to know his whole history) points at the same direction.

Also I think Dormammu lost alot of his luster.

No Caption Provided

Son of Satan pwns Dormammu here. lol.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@CadenceV2: LOL i have NOT read that series, which series is that from? sounds interesting (and isnt that bucky as Cap?) but lol while i do not think Dormammu is as powerful as given credit for, thats just horrible writing. He certainly isnt that weak :p.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@Killemall: New Avengers toward the end when Hood was Depowered.Dont remember exact issue. It was pretty sweet.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Bossmonster

@Killemall:Dang. Odin is more serious than I knew.

I will see if I can find better scans of Spawns reality warping. If not, then I will have to agree that spawn needs another level up to take Odin in this form with more ease.

As it stands I think that he could match, but it's not convincing enough. Odin may have better odds currently.

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sethlol

Spawn would lose this sadly.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Odin

Zyrathok1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn would definitely win as hell king, he had infinite everything pretty much, just with energy manipulation alone he would redirect the majority of odin's attacks right back at him.