• 70 results
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Push

Odin in the Destroyer armour (think of when he was taking on the Celestials) vs SBP during 52 when he fought Monarch! Battle is set at the crunch!

in the

Destroyer Armour

vs

after he's absorbed the Guardians, before he takes on Monarch

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Primarch

Odin, as a top end Skyfather and in the Destroyer armour, would take this in my opinion.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster

This thread has been already made

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By claws

odin ftw

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Magicalmoment

when he was taking on the celestial,push,didn't he have all the asgardian spirits other than thor's inside the destroyer also

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Superman prime.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Larfleeze

If its Superman Prime, he is going to take this.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The OP says SBP, so I'm assuming Superboy Prime.  And Odin wins.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Alexander Anderson said:
"The OP says SBP, so I'm assuming Superboy Prime.  And Odin wins."
read all the post he said after he took the GLG power but before he fought monarch, prime takes this.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Prime can win here...
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Larfleeze
Alexander Anderson said:

So I assume you were too lazy to read the first post?
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sleuth

Prime can take him.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Seeing how I'm more of a Marvel fan than DC, I think Odin could win. It all depends on where his body is,because if Odin uses the amor his spirit  will have to leave his bod to go inside. The only way Super Boy Prime could win is if he  destroyed his body. Odin could leave his body in Asgard that way it would be hard for SBP to find and destroy it,besides even Thor himself could  not destroy the amor.
You guys never played Marvel Ultimate Alliance did you,because if you did you would know that the destoryer amor id unstopperable,because it was in the game and Thor himself said he could not destory it. Even without the amor Odin could still win afther all, Odin's powers are too strong for anyone  to stop. With one blast Odin would kill Superboy Prime.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Seeing how I'm more of a Marvel fan than DC, I think Odin could win. It all depends on where his body is,because if Odin uses the amor his spirit  will have to leave his bod to go inside. The only way Super Boy Prime could win is if he  destroyed his body. Odin could leave his body in Asgard that way it would be hard for SBP to find and destroy it,besides even Thor himself could  not destroy the amor.You guys never played Marvel Ultimate Alliance did you,because if you did you would know that the destoryer amor id unstopperable,because it was in the game and Thor himself said he could not destory it. Even without the amor Odin could still win afther all, Odin's powers are too strong for anyone  to stop. With one blast Odin would kill Superboy Prime."
WRONG

First of all, the armor is not indestructable, It may be indistructable to Thor and other Asgardians, but is nothing compared to other cosmic forces. The Celestials reduced the armor to slag without a second thought, despite it being powered by the combined power of all Asgardians.
Second, Odin is not as powerful as you think. While people from Marvel earth look up in awe to him, cosmic entities, to whom Superman Prime is simillar in power, look down upon him, can could destroy him easilly.
Third, Odin cannot harm Superman Prime. Superman Prime, unlike all other Supermen, is immune to magic, and as such has laughed off the magical attacks of Black Adam and Mordru, a magical being beyond Odin in power.
Fourth, Superman Prime is imbued with the power of Guardian of the universe, a being, again, beyond Odin. With this power Superman Prime has punched through dimensions, beaten 5-dimensional imps and bullied the Monitors. He is capable of destroying the armor without too much trouble.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Push
Magicalmoment said:
"when he was taking on the celestial,push,didn't he have all the asgardian spirits other than thor's inside the destroyer also"

Yes, you are correct, but that isn't the case here, otherwise it'd be overkill!

Post by AtPhantom:

"Fourth, Superman Prime is imbued with the power of Guardian of the universe, a being, again, beyond Odin."  Uh, I wouldn't go that far! Where do you get that A guardian is beyond Odin in power??? That seems to be quite an assumption!
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Larfleeze said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
So I assume you were too lazy to read the first post?"
Oh, my bad.  It would help if the names and images used didn't contradict the text of versus...

I'll still back Odin.  Comparing Prime to the Celestials is ludicrous.  He might have a gotten a big power boost from the Guardian, but he still thinks and fights like a flying brick and has no skills to speak of besides whining and pounding away like an immature child.  A being of Odin's sophistication should be able to find a way to deal with him, like shunting him into a different reality that negates his abilities.  But really, it's impossible to say.  Superman Prime's powers are completely dependant on the plot, so there's no way to objectively examine what he can do.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Push
Alexander Anderson said:
"Larfleeze said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
So I assume you were too lazy to read the first post?"
Oh, my bad.  It would help if the names and images used didn't contradict the text of versus... I'll still back Odin.  Comparing Prime to the Celestials is ludicrous.  He might have a gotten a big power boost from the Guardian, but he still thinks and fights like a flying brick and has no skills to speak of besides whining and pounding away like an immature child.  A being of Odin's sophistication should be able to find a way to deal with him, like shunting him into a different reality that negates his abilities.  But really, it's impossible to say.  Superman Prime's powers are completely dependant on the plot, so there's no way to objectively examine what he can do."

That would be my bad, the contradicting image and relating txt! I did it late and was hammered and realised after I made the post  it was a little confusing as far as the SBP/SMP and image goes, so apologies, but I think most got the idea :-) And agree with Mr Anderson 101% as to the outcome of the fight!
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
Push said:
"Fourth, Superman Prime is imbued with the power of Guardian of the universe, a being, again, beyond Odin."  Uh, I wouldn't go that far! Where do you get that A guardian is beyond Odin in power??? That seems to be quite an assumption!"
It's quite a reasonable one. Superman Prime was capable of affecting matters on a universal scale, while Odin is not (the best he can accomplish is galactic scale, and even that is in question). SMP was capable of destroying the Source wall along it's entire length(around the universe), while four other skyfathers could only accomplish creating a small hole in it.
Also, like I've said before, he is capable of defeating 5D imps, which are also beings beyond any skyfathers.

Alexander Anderson said:
"Oh, my bad.  It would help if the names and images used didn't contradict the text of versus... I'll still back Odin.  Comparing Prime to the Celestials is ludicrous.  "
Why? He was quite capable of intimidating Solomon, a Monitor with similar (or perhaps even greater) reality warping abilities to a Celestial.

Oh, and as for shunting him into another dimension, SMP can punch through space and time with his little finger.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Magicalmoment

superman prime wins

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Push
AtPhantom said:
"Push said:
"Fourth, Superman Prime is imbued with the power of Guardian of the universe, a being, again, beyond Odin."  Uh, I wouldn't go that far! Where do you get that A guardian is beyond Odin in power??? That seems to be quite an assumption!"
It's quite a reasonable one. Superman Prime was capable of affecting matters on a universal scale, while Odin is not (the best he can accomplish is galactic scale, and even that is in question). SMP was capable of destroying the Source wall along it's entire length(around the universe), while four other skyfathers could only accomplish creating a small hole in it.
Also, like I've said before, he is capable of defeating 5D imps, which are also beings beyond any skyfathers.

Alexander Anderson said:
"Oh, my bad.  It would help if the names and images used didn't contradict the text of versus... I'll still back Odin.  Comparing Prime to the Celestials is ludicrous.  "
Why? He was quite capable of intimidating Solomon, a Monitor with similar (or perhaps even greater) reality warping abilities to a Celestial.Oh, and as for shunting him into another dimension, SMP can punch through space and time with his little finger."

Your not seriously comparing Solomon, A monitor who was taking on Darkseid in a game of cosmic chess/wits, to a Celestial in Marvel??? A Celestial would wipe out both Solomon and Darkseid together! And Prime is NOT capabable of defeating 5d imps in general! That was achieved, I believe with help from the other dimensional Zatanna, and just like 52, was a load of horseP.I.S.!
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Who knows maybe Odin could defeat Superman Prime it depends on where they are fighting.Since they are fighting at  at the Crunch. I want to change my mind. I want to vote for Superman Prime on this fight.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Push
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Who knows maybe Odin could defeat Superman Prime it depends on where they are fighting.Since they are fighting at  at the Crunch. I want to change my mind. I want to vote for Superman Prime on this fight."

Why? How does the crunch give SMP an advantage but not Odin?
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SUNMAN

toss up

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
Push said:
"Your not seriously comparing Solomon, A monitor who was taking on Darkseid in a game of cosmic chess/wits, to a Celestial in Marvel??? A Celestial would wipe out both Solomon and Darkseid together! And Prime is NOT capabable of defeating 5d imps in general! That was achieved, I believe with help from the other dimensional Zatanna, and just like 52, was a load of horseP.I.S.!"
Zatanna did not help him punch his way through to the 5Dimension and casually kidnap Mxy. That was all Prime.
As for the Monitors, underestimating them is a mistake. One Monitor survived Monarch's universal blast without any fuss, he was not even hurt. Another paralyzed time for an indefinite amount. Mandrakk (arguably the most powerful of the monitors) was able to defeat both Spectre and Radiant at the same time (Spectre was weakened for plot, but still...). They were capable of warping reality to the point of creating a whole new life for Nix Uotan on earth when he was exiled.
Darkseid playing chess with him is keping with the final crisis theme of portraying Darkseid as an omnipotent cosmic entity.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TruePwnge

Prime = PIS 

being extremely generous I would barely even 2-3 times Superman's strength

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Tmul501

What issues did all this stuff wth SBP absorbing the guardians and taking on monarch happen?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AtPhantom
@Tmul501 said:
" What issues did all this stuff wth SBP absorbing the guardians and taking on monarch happen? "
He fought the guardians in Sinestro corps war, Green Lantern #25. He fought Monarch in Countdown 14 & 13.
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

Odin dies

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JThree47693

Odin could take this.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By MrDirector786

Superman Prime.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos

Odin in the Destroyer armour wins. 

SBP is not a Celestial, and he is resistant to magic, just like hes resistant to someone punching him :P 
Don't make him out into god. Powerful he may be, but not enough to take out the Destroyer Armour!
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

He would destroy the Destroyer armor also

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom
@Hellos said:
"  

Odin in the Destroyer armour wins.  SBP is not a Celestial, and he is resistant to magic, just like hes resistant to someone punching him :P Don't make him out into god. Powerful he may be, but not enough to take out the Destroyer Armour! "
Absorbing the power of a Guardian makes him much more powerful then most Gods.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@AtPhantom said:
" @Hellos said:
"  

Odin in the Destroyer armour wins.  SBP is not a Celestial, and he is resistant to magic, just like hes resistant to someone punching him :P Don't make him out into god. Powerful he may be, but not enough to take out the Destroyer Armour! "
Absorbing the power of a Guardian makes him much more powerful then most Gods. "

This is superboy prime, not superman prime :O
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom
@Hellos said:
"This is superboy prime, not superman prime :O "
Read the opening post.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hellos
@AtPhantom said:
" @Hellos said:
"This is superboy prime, not superman prime :O "
Read the opening post. "

Edit was not working out for me :O 
Anyways instead of running out of guardian juice against Monarch, he will run out against the Destroyer Armor. Its not like SBP will use anything other then brute strength to try to take him down while as SMP.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom
@Hellos said:
"Edit was not working out for me :O Anyways instead of running out of guardian juice against Monarch, he will run out against the Destroyer Armor. Its not like SBP will use anything other then brute strength to try to take him down while as SMP.  "
You presume that the Destroyer has power greater than the Monarch. False. Monarch was capable of effects on a universal scale, No skyfather is capable of a similar feat.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hellos
@AtPhantom said:
" @Hellos said:
"Edit was not working out for me :O Anyways instead of running out of guardian juice against Monarch, he will run out against the Destroyer Armor. Its not like SBP will use anything other then brute strength to try to take him down while as SMP.  "
You presume that the Destroyer has power greater than the Monarch. False. Monarch was capable of effects on a universal scale, No skyfather is capable of a similar feat. "

All I am presuming is that it can take the punishment from SMP long enough for him to turn back into the lovely SBP. Then beat him. :P
Hey I could be wrong, its just my opinion that the Destroyer Armor can take this with Odin in control.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Logic Mark III

Can someone show brute force ever ruining the Destroyer? I can't recall it. The Celestials analysed the armour and used blasts made to own it. Can SBP do whatever space mathmegician sums they did to destroy the Destroyer? Seriously comparing SBP to half a dozen Celestials is stupid.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom
@Logic Mark III said:
" Can someone show brute force ever ruining the Destroyer? I can't recall it. The Celestials analysed the armour and used blasts made to own it. Can SBP do whatever space mathmegician sums they did to destroy the Destroyer? Seriously comparing SBP to half a dozen Celestials is stupid. "
Can you show me where is states the Celestials used anything else than normal force blasts?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Logic Mark III

I will look. But even if they did use 'normal' [whatever normal force blasts are for heroes let alone a Celestial] force blasts is this something SBP can duplicate as they did on a scale they did?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AtPhantom
@Logic Mark III said:
" I will look. But even if they did use 'normal' [whatever normal force blasts are for heroes let alone a Celestial] force blasts is this something SBP can duplicate as they did on a scale they did? "
Like I said on the first page, He was capable of disintegrating the Source wall around it's entire length. This is something beyond even some cosmic level beings.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Logic Mark III

Have the Celestials had a crack at it? I don't think they have. So saying its beyond them is silly [i assume you are since we are trying to acertain how SBP stacks up against them as they are the only ones to have levelled the Destroyer so.] 

Okay it wasn't expressed for the fight with the Destroyer but Arishem did analyse and destroy the Odin sword.   

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TruePwnge

Prime isn't even at Despero levels yet alone fighting a Galaxy busting powerhouse like Odin 
He's just done so much crap in history, so mcuh emo crap 0 chance he will ever be redeemed  
His emotional state is that of one of the kids who turn out as highschool shooters
Prime is hated as one of the worst things to happen DC
He has a future ahead of him as a jobber

invulnerability to Kryptonite got retconned, the Green Rock now owns him

Why Junior High Prime sucks

http://mightygodking.com/index.php/2008/08/22/because-people-ask-me-2/

Emoboy Prime sucks and is a bad villain. If he were a professional wrestler, he would be X-Pac - he isn’t the guy you love to hate and the guy you want to see the good guys beat, he’s just the guy you want to go away forever. And whatever Geoff Johns’ strengths as a writer (and they are multiple) are in evidence in this comical-type book, they are unfortunately matched by one of his great weaknesses, which is thinking that Superboy Prime is a really, really great idea when in fact Superboy Prime is the opposite of that thing.And what’s worse, half of the fucking book is told from Superboy Prime’s point of view! (That would be “the less fun half.”) Between this and the notion that the Legion of Super-Villains was inspired by him (which makes me gag both on the “every twentieth-century DC character is inspirational forever and ever” front and the “Superboy Prime, really?” front)… well 
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator
@TruePwnge said:
"  
Prime isn't even at Despero levels yet alone fighting a Galaxy busting powerhouse like Odin 
He's just done so much crap in history, so mcuh emo crap 0 chance he will ever be redeemed  
His emotional state is that of one of the kids who turn out as highschool shooters
Prime is hated as one of the worst things to happen DC
He has a future ahead of him as a jobber

invulnerability to Kryptonite got retconned, the Green Rock now owns him

Why Junior High Prime sucks  http://mightygodking.com/index.php/2008/08/22/because-people-ask-me-2/  QUOTE ,  Emoboy Prime sucks and is a bad villain. If he were a professional wrestler, he would be X-Pac - he isn’t the guy you love to hate and the guy you want to see the good guys beat, he’s just the guy you want to go away forever. And whatever Geoff Johns’ strengths as a writer (and they are multiple) are in evidence in this comical-type book, they are unfortunately matched by one of his great weaknesses, which is thinking that Superboy Prime is a really, really great idea when in fact Superboy Prime is the opposite of that thing.And what’s worse, half of the fucking book is told from Superboy Prime’s point of view! (That would be “the less fun half.”) Between this and the notion that the Legion of Super-Villains was inspired by him (which makes me gag both on the “every twentieth-century DC character is inspirational forever and ever” front and the “Superboy Prime, really?” front)… well  "

Please try and understand. 
SBP is stronger and more durable than Despero. 
On top of that his other characteristics and powers are also far greater. 
He is a far greater threat. 

The green K effected SBP because it was created by a version of Elemental Lad from his own universe. 
Any green K from any of the other DC universes does not effect him. 
So no other source of green K has any effect. 

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Scourge

Prime ftw. He's got the magic immunity and his physical attributes are to a greater extent than that of Odin. He also absorbed the power of the guardians before this fight. Prime also did have feats much more impressive than the Destroyer Armor.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Stormultt

odin gets cramps in his old legs...naa odin ftw..
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Magicalmoment
@Fresh Prince said:
" Prime ftw. He's got the magic immunity and his physical attributes are to a greater extent than that of Odin. He also absorbed the power of the guardians before this fight. Prime also did have feats much more impressive than the Destroyer Armor. "
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TruePwnge

Odin stomps this is not a fight its a stomp

Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers