Superman is blood lusted.  
#2 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman stomps with ease

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
SA superman stomps with ease
Even with the armor?
#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

Has SA Superman ever even sundipped before? If not, then we really don't know how powerful he would be at all.

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think it matters if he sun dips or not he is already stupid strong

#6 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

SA superman destroys odin.

#7 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will be using Odin as mjlnoir

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

LOL

#9 Posted by MrDirector786 (43395 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

lol

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin>SA Superman

#11 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Good bye Odin. A blood lusted, sundipped, Silver Age Superman is far to much for a god. Probably to much for several gods.

#12 Posted by AllmightyJackson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

SA Supes doesn't need to be Sundipped to beat Odin.

#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllmightyJackson said:

SA Supes doesn't need to be Sundipped to beat Odin.

SA Supes is extremely vulnerable to magic. 
#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman is not beating Odin

#15 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wouldnt even know what happened before SA superman killed him

#16 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Unlikely, i dont even think SA Superman could beat Odin let alone him in the destroyer armor. SA Superman hasnt been shown to be that strong throughout also he is EXTREMELY vulnerable to magic.

The problem i see is , we have no idea how powerful a sundipped SA Supes would be that is all. Odin by himself, arguably, is a galaxy buster and SA Superman cant tank his attacks. He has speed on his side but i dont see how he could speedblitz Odin (who himself is extremely durable) in a destroyer armor which makes him a celestial level. Also apart from Odin Force attacks i havent seen Destroyer armor damaged by physical force alone.

#17 Posted by terry2012 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent: Lol

#18 Posted by terry2012 (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with Odin but since you put that sundip in there that chages everything. There is no way we can tell how powerful Silver Age Superman would be. He mite be powerful enough to negate magic attacks that harm him if he stays in there sundip long enough. So I would have to really think abouts this.

#19 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

SD-SA Superman wins. There is only One God, and SD-SA Superman would send Odin to meet him here!

#20 Posted by LordRequiem (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I agree, Odin's durability alone is great, with the nigh indestructible destoyer armour at hand also, I can't see how Supes could hurt him.

#21 Posted by izbighulk (591 posts) - - Show Bio

ODIN i can't believe you guys think superman has a chance Odin has shown he is powerful enough to hold his own in a contest with Galactus even if there was 100 superman's they would all die. He has always been apt at manipulating time

#22 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

ODIN i can't believe you guys think superman has a chance Odin has shown he is powerful enough to hold his own in a contest with Galactus even if there was 100 superman's they would all die. He has always been apt at manipulating time

LOL strange enough you dont notice something in comics. Zeus and Odin . On the physical level its zeus/ on the magical level its Odin . You wonder why odin wears all these Armors and relics because he is old. Indeed he wields very powerful magic but he is not invincible. Now you think about it a Silver Age supes Sun dipped this man PIS /CIS would me magnified to the billions or power . This man can create a new power or method of winning . NOW SA supes back then only your imagination was his limit plus sun dipped i can even begin to imagine the foolishness of his powers. I am not sure if you recall when he got punch with the power of a 100 galaxies wasnt even KOed now you think about that . Sundipped Superman you have any idea what kind of power he would be pushing then. ? I recall Galactus getting angry and with his rage only destroyed a few galaxies. I am pretty sure it was way under a 100 not saying with more of his power he couldnt destroy more but i am trying to make you see a different point of view.

#23 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

Unlikely, i dont even think SA Superman could beat Odin let alone him in the destroyer armor. SA Superman hasnt been shown to be that strong throughout also he is EXTREMELY vulnerable to magic.

The problem i see is , we have no idea how powerful a sundipped SA Supes would be that is all. Odin by himself, arguably, is a galaxy buster and SA Superman cant tank his attacks. He has speed on his side but i dont see how he could speedblitz Odin (who himself is extremely durable) in a destroyer armor which makes him a celestial level. Also apart from Odin Force attacks i havent seen Destroyer armor damaged by physical force alone.

how exactly would odin know SA superman attacked

#24 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Galactus destroyed a half dozen or so solar systems in the "HMR blast" that occurred at the end of annihilation, which would only be a small fraction of a Galaxy (like 1/1,000,000,000,000 of a galaxy) and blew his load of power doing so, albeit he was weak at the time. That was the climax of that story arc and has been considered a landmark event for some time now, one of the reasons I say Odin simply waiving away Galaxies is complete nonsense. If he had that type of power he would one shot Galactus, would have one shotted the entire annihilation wave, one shotted the entire cancerverse invasion (which spanned a parsec or two and involved an entire celestial host, Galactus, Galactus engine abstracts, every war ship in the universe etc etc and still a tiny fraction of a galaxy). Odin being a Galaxy buster is hogwash, it was written a long time ago by someone who thought a galaxy was just another solar system. I love Stan Lee and his work but science has always been a blunder for him in the past (he is not the only writer at fault). I will also say that so called "100 galaxy punch" Superman took is hyperbole/poor writing as well. With all that said, Odin is very powerful. I believe he can effect, possibly destroy/create multiple planets on a solar scale at a given point in time, has powerful magic attacks and many versatile magical abilities. I'm not sure how his physical durability would hold up against SA Superman but then again it's possible it may not come to that with Odin's power, it's possible the All-father can finish it before it gets to that. Hard one to call with all the foolishness of SA Superman.

#25 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

I am assuming you are saying this based on trillion miles in second feat performed by SA Superman in that past. The problem is SA superman hasnt consistently shown to be that fast. Also since SA Superman has no way of harming Odin's armor and Odin does have ability to manipulate time, could he not simply slow the time and hence see and attack SA Superman when required?

#26 Posted by Jedisupermaster (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@izbighulk said:

LOL strange enough you dont notice something in comics. Zeus and Odin . On the physical level its zeus/ on the magical level its Odin . You wonder why odin wears all these Armors and relics because he is old. Indeed he wields very powerful magic but he is not invincible. Now you think about it a Silver Age supes Sun dipped this man PIS /CIS would me magnified to the billions or power . This man can create a new power or method of winning . NOW SA supes back then only your imagination was his limit plus sun dipped i can even begin to imagine the foolishness of his powers. I am not sure if you recall when he got punch with the power of a 100 galaxies wasnt even KOed now you think about that . Sundipped Superman you have any idea what kind of power he would be pushing then. ? I recall Galactus getting angry and with his rage only destroyed a few galaxies. I am pretty sure it was way under a 100 not saying with more of his power he couldnt destroy more but i am trying to make you see a different point of view.

That statement doesnt prove it was INDEED an attack as powerfull as 100 galaxies. SA Superman dies, horribly, even Sun dipped.

#27 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

I am assuming you are saying this based on trillion miles in second feat performed by SA Superman in that past. The problem is SA superman hasnt consistently shown to be that fast. Also since SA Superman has no way of harming Odin's armor and Odin does have ability to manipulate time, could he not simply slow the time and hence see and attack SA Superman when required?

Hes shown to be faster than odin period

#28 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

And when have i said otherwise, the problem is SA Superman cant still break through Destroyer Armor, it hasnt been broken via physical force, except Odin force which is pretty much what its based on. Odin, like i said before, has the ability to manipulate time and hence can slow the time around him to see Superman (much like Zoom).

sorry if this sounds offensive thats not my intention but did you even read my last post which you have quoted??

#29 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

And when have i said otherwise, the problem is SA Superman cant still break through Destroyer Armor, it hasnt been broken via physical force, except Odin force which is pretty much what its based on. Odin, like i said before, has the ability to manipulate time and hence can slow the time around him to see Superman (much like Zoom).

sorry if this sounds offensive thats not my intention but did you even read my last post which you have quoted??

I read it just didnt care about reponding to that fact that destroyer amour cant possibly even by comic book logic be indestructible

#30 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

I read it just didnt care about reponding to that fact that destroyer amour cant possibly even by comic book logic be indestructible

Why not, when has Destroyer Armor ever been damaged by physical force alone? Could you tell me of any instance that you know of where it has been destroyed or damaged by physical force alone i would happily concede my point.

#31 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin with Destroyer Armour wins.

#32 Posted by Immortal777 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

Why not, when has Destroyer Armor ever been damaged by physical force alone? Could you tell me of any instance that you know of where it has been destroyed or damaged by physical force alone i would happily concede my point.

The reason I say that is if it was truly indestructible that would mean that odin would be more powerful than the living tribunal because he wouldnt be able to destroy it not saying SA superman is LT lvl just that the armour isnt truly indestructibile nor has it actually faced the physical output SA could dish out

#33 Posted by Killemall (18252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

The reason I say that is if it was truly indestructible that would mean that odin would be more powerful than the living tribunal because he wouldnt be able to destroy it not saying SA superman is LT lvl just that the armour isnt truly indestructibile nor has it actually faced the physical output SA could dish out

No offense but The Living Tribunal is not the strongest being in the marvel universe, in terms of physical strength since he has no physical feats, he however is the most powerful being (not including TOAA and beings that appear for just a issue or series). Also what i said was Destroyer cannot be defeated by physical force alone, and The Living Tribunal has lot more than physical force to go with, he could simply wipe odin out of existence be it inside the destroyer or outside.

Also what you seem to be missing is Sa Superman is extremely vulnerable to magic, he has consistently shown to be so (he isnt consistenly shown to be mega strong or mega fast, however few of his feats are just WOW!), and he has to get over that problem and get through to Odin who has awesome durability of his own, even Odin has never been defeated by physical force alone, as well as the Destroyer Armor which was built to fight celestials with incalculable strength.

Odin also has other powers as well to SA Superman's disadvantage like time manipulation, matter manipulation, energy absorption as well as very powerful attacks (people would say he is a galaxy buster but i am not going to touch that part, but he has indeed shown he has very powerful energy attacks).

Frankly, i dont know how powerful SA Superman would be once he's sundipped because to the best of my knoweledge this has never happened. But normally SA Superman cannot beat Odin be it morals off or on especially if you give him a destroyer armor.

#34 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11076 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Funniest thing I've read all day!

#35 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS sa superman kill odin with easily

#36 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jedisupermaster said:

@termiteone4ever said:

@izbighulk said:

That statement doesnt prove it was INDEED an attack as powerfull as 100 galaxies. SA Superman dies, horribly, even Sun dipped.

the pc supers has true/logic prove this man stronger than hold the universe power

#37 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin...

#38 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin in Destroyer armour still wins due to SA Superman's EXTREME vulnerability to magic. But can everyone stop saying Odin is a galaxy buster... that's very far from the truth.

#39 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin crushes SA Supes. Odin magic > SA Super PIS.

#40 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#41 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Odin crushes SA Supes. Odin magic > SA Super PIS.

he can beat sa SUperman just because mgaic,maybe

but power,SA superman pis>odin

#42 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin with a little prep... If this armor were like the armor in the movie... then SAS wins...............

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#44 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

This again? Odin wins. With prep its a Stomp

#45 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@*Void* said:

Don't see how. Supes has better feats than Odin.

#46 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

@*Void* said:

Sigh, I dont have the energy for this today.

#47 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5142 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania

@*Void* said:

And they're ALL PIS
#48 Edited by BigCimmerian (7851 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins with destroyer armor.

#49 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@PikminMania

@*Void* said:

And they're ALL PIS

That's the silver age for ya. There is honestly no such thing as PIS back then.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@*Void* said: