Odin Vs. Robin

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

Think of the funniest things Odin could do to him, and put it here. I'll start:

At the beginning of the fight, Odin grants Robin immortality. Then he takes out a giant hammer, and smashes Robin with it. Robin is now flat. Odin ties him to a tree he made in a desert, and leaves Vultures to eat at him. He's immortal now, so he stays alive the whole time. 3 days later, Oding comes back, and makes every single fat person ever on the Jerry Springer show trample Robin. Robin is in excrutiating pain. Odin orders a pyre to be made. It is the most magnificent pyre ever built, and a giant balck kettle pot is put atop. It is boiling now. Odin grabs a burlap sack, and grabs some lemons, and sprays lemon juice inside it. Robin can only see teh bag writhing, and angry hissing noises from inside. Odin grabs him and shoves him in the sack, which is full of King Cobras, very angry King Cobras. They bite Robin hundreds of times. Odin throws the sack into the air as hard as he could, and goes to eat dinner. For 5 days the sack with Robin and King Cobras is in the air, and it eventually starts coming down, right above the kettle. Everyone but Odin is taking cover, becasue of the splash of boiling hot water. A second before the sack flies into the boiling water, Odin throws a sword which impales Robin and the sack, so now the sword is supporting it above the boiling water and massive fire. The snakes die, but Robin is still alive due to the immortality. After about 2 days, the fire dies down, and Odin takes Robin out of the burlap sack. Robin says "What......what did I-I ever do to you?" Odin replies "WHAT DIDN'T YOU DO!!??" and chokes slams Robin as hard as he can into the ground. Robin is still alive. Odin then levitates a meat cleaver, a spear, and a sword and sends them flying at Robin, simultaneously shooting him with an AK-47. Robin is hit by all, and is left there while he feels the afteraffects of the poisen from the Cobras. After about 3 hours, Odin comes back and summons the giant robot from Robocop and makes it stomp and shoot Robin for days. After it is done, Robin is left to leave Asgard. While he is about to exit, train crossing tracks appear all around him, and 4 different trains run him over simultaneously. He is on the ground, and all of a sudden Odin materialzes in fron of him, and says

"I eat pieces of *&^% like you for breakfast" and for the rest of all eternity, all of Asgard uses Robin for target practice and sword training.

OK, who's next?
Post Edited:2007-08-08 20:01:51

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Apparition

wow... why do you hate robin so much?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Gottheit

Yeah, I gotta go with Apparition...The Boy Wonder is actually a pretty cool character, especially in comparisons with other sidekicks, and even characters themselves...I mean, personally, I think he's way cooler then someone like the Punisher, or Cable, or any of the '90s gun-toting morons.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Well.......I.....don't like Robin. Lots of bad things from Robin. This was more of a joke thread than anything, and I put the hate thread thing there to get people's attention. Meh.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gottheit

But, again, why? What are the "bad things" you speak of?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"Well.......I.....don't like Robin. Lots of bad things from Robin. This was more of a joke thread than anything, and I put the hate thread thing there to get people's attention. Meh."

oh sorry i didnt get the joke :)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

It was a joke thread. On Valkaads "Zeus Vs. Doomsday" he said he was trying to make theads no one had seen before. I suggested Odin Vs. Robin as a joke, and the more and more I thought about it, the funnier it became. Until it was this. I shouldn't have said hate thread, because I was just thinking of the funniest things I had ever seen and made Odin do them to Robin. Sorry if I angered anyone, that was not my intention.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 20:03:25

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"It was a joke thread. On Valkaads "Zeus Vs. Doomsday" he said he was trying to make theads no one had seen before. I suggested Odin Vs. Robin as a joke, and the more and more I thought about it, the funnier it became. Until it was this. I shouldn't have said hate thread, because I was just thinking of the funniest things I had ever seen and made Odin do them to Robin. Sorry if I angered anyone, that was not my intention.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 20:03:25"

you certainly didnt anger me. i was just wondering is all and now i know.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gottheit

Dude, if you angered anyone, they're to blame. Robin is a fictional character, and it really shouldn't matter in the end if someone expresses their dislike for the kid. I was merely trying to figure out how serious you were...now that I think about it, this fight would be hilarious in terms of just how f*cking ridiculous it would be...like, if I was working in either Marvel or DC, and someone suggested this to me as a crossover, I'd rename them Dum Dum Duggan, then fire them("Get off my plane."). Good thread, Sparda. Good thread.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Lol, that was pretty much how I was thinking about it. They should make a cross-over:

The Adventures Of The King Of Asgard and The Boy Wonder

That would be hilarious. If that ever enters publishing, I hope someone gets fired.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Robin stomps

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

TL;DR

Why did you bump this?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

TL;DR

Why did you bump this?

I wanna watch the Vine burn

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robin can easily win! All he has to do is shoot his grappling hook at Odin....

Or make him laugh To death...

Never mind

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers