Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossmonster
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Odin Solo all of these guys.

Odin vs Balthakk, Cyttorak, Farallah ,Ikonn, Krakkan Raggadorr, Valtorr, Watoomb

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DarkRaiden

Cyttorak solos IMO.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hulkman123
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@darkraiden said:

Cyttorak solos IMO.

I quoted this because it would goto all of you. I only made this match up because I thought it was an original idea. Next to that, people on the Vine talk about Odin like and truly unstoppable force.

So, I wanted to use this as an idea for how powerful he was and now I'm hearing on of the eight I picked can solo??? Can I get a reason?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123 said:

@eternityx said:

@darkraiden said:

Cyttorak solos IMO.

I quoted this because it would goto all of you. I only made this match up because I thought it was an original idea. Next to that, people on the Vine talk about Odin like and truly unstoppable force.

So, I wanted to use this as an idea for how powerful he was and now I'm hearing on of the eight I picked can solo??? Can I get a reason?

The Vishanti fear Cyttorak, and they are far above any Skyfather.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Vishanti fear Cyttorak.

Really? where was that stated, exactly?

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: Ok, I don't understand this, I was under the impression that they were above even Galactus. So, maybe I am just confused. How does this scale work. Why would they fear cyttorak if they can take Galactus.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rolldestroyer

Also i like how people say that Cytorrak can solo. I mean that scan above from the Eighth day arc pretty clearly tells us that he's not the most powerful one of them because that's why they have the competition among themselves.

Just an FYI for everyone here: i seem to clearly remember an instance where Juggernaut destroyed Cytorrak in the crimson cosmos. One-shot style!!

Still waiting for someone to actually reference a feat for Cytorakk which is better than Odin's feats.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

I'll look for the scan, but you may have to wait.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bossmonster

Also i like how people say that Cytorrak can solo. I mean that scan above from the Eighth day arc pretty clearly tells us that he's not the most powerful one of them because that's why they have the competition among themselves.

Just an FYI for everyone here: i seem to clearly remember an instance where Juggernaut destroyed Cytorrak in the crimson cosmos. One-shot style!!

Still waiting for someone to actually reference a feat for Cytorakk which is better than Odin's feats.

Can you post a scan of this?
Because that kinda makes me question this match up. Was there something going that weaken Cytorrak? I doesn't make sense that he was defeated by his own avatar.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

Because that kinda makes me question this match up. Was there something going that weaken Cytorrak? I doesn't make sense that he was defeated by his own avatar.

Id love to. Because the Cytorrak wank is getting ridiculous. Anyway here it is:

It doesn't have to make sense, it's happened period........or do you also want me to confirm this with a handbook?

@rolldestroyer said:
@eternityx said:

Something tells me ill have to wait forever.

Even so (assuming there is one), are you going by this 1 single statement?

Okay, Odin, in virtually every one of his appearances, is stated to be omnipotent.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin due to feats.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster said:
@rolldestroyer said:

Id love to. Because the Cytorrak wank is getting ridiculous. Anyway here it is:

It doesn't have to make sense, it's happened period........or do you also want me to confirm this with a handbook?

@eternityx said:
@rolldestroyer said:
@eternityx said:

Something tells me ill have to wait forever.

Even so (assuming there is one), are you going by this 1 single statement?

Okay, Odin, in virtually every one of his appearances, is stated to be omnipotent.

That's not even Cyttorak. But only an aspect of him. And there were special circumstances surrounding that.

Nice try, but you blatantly ignored context.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rolldestroyer

That's not even Cyttorak. But only an aspect of him. And there were special circumstances surrounding that.

As always, you don't know what you're talking about.

You do realize that Cyttorak's violent aspect is the one who empowers Juggernaut in the first place? Nah.........I guess that too isn't Cytorrak, right?

Lol, and what's that exactly?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

As always, you don't know what you're talking about.

You do realize that Cyttorak's violent aspect is the one who empowers Juggernaut in the first place? Nah.........I guess that too isn't Cytorrak, right?

Lol, and what's that exactly?

Cyttorak's violent aspect isn't all of Cyttorak though. That's the point. beating one isn't beating the other. plus IIRC Juggernaut did something like absorb the powers of the gem of Cyttorak at that moment, leaving the aspect weak before he beat it. It wasn't' a straight forward defeat and it wasn't Cyttorak but a mere portion of him.

And I fail to see how 1 moment of defeat would even matter anyways when people like Galactus are constantly defeated by weaker beings and yet still retain their power and standing.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. So at least there is some debate now.
Perhaps there will be a more clear line to odin's power.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut beat Cyttorak in a battle of wills. It was Cyttorak testing Cain Marko clearly, just like Doctor Strange standing up to the Living Tribunal who was merely testing him.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rolldestroyer

Cyttorak's violent aspect isn't all of Cyttorak though. That's the point. beating one isn't beating the other.

Cyttorak manifests in a godlike aspect or a violent one. Let me know if you want proof.

And I fail to see how 1 moment of defeat would even matter anyways when people like Galactus are constantly defeated by weaker beings and yet still retain their power and standing.

Right, i like how you use the word "constantly". By all means, enlighten us how Galactus "constantly" gets defeated by weaker beings.

plus IIRC Juggernaut did something like absorb the powers of the gem of Cyttorak at that moment, leaving the aspect weak before he beat it. It wasn't' a straight forward defeat and it wasn't Cyttorak but a mere portion of him.

it returned Juggernaut at full power:

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dextersinister

@darkraiden said:

Quote of the day

I have no idea who wins, I was just curious as to who these dudes where.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Octessence should win mid difficulty.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Cyttorak's violent aspect isn't all of Cyttorak though. That's the point. beating one isn't beating the other.

Cyttorak manifests in a godlike aspect or a violent one. Let me know if you want proof.

@darkraiden said:

Right, i like how you use the word "constantly". By all means, enlighten us how Galactus "constantly" gets defeated by weaker beings.

plus IIRC Juggernaut did something like absorb the powers of the gem of Cyttorak at that moment, leaving the aspect weak before he beat it. It wasn't' a straight forward defeat and it wasn't Cyttorak but a mere portion of him.

it returned Juggernaut at full power:

Thor has beaten him 3 times, Surfer's beaten him before, and even Reed Richards simply launched Thing at him at "high" speeds and hurt him. Don't play dumb, Galactus loses to weaker people a lot. Everyone knows this.

And I've seen Cyttorak's actual form and that isn't it. It's a mere aspect and the part that empowers Juggernaut. The small part of Cyttorak's power. It's not him 100%.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: So with this, I'm gathering that you feel that Odin should win, or just won't be solo'd by anyone above?