#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Nabu should win here
#3 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

not sure....
stalemate???

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"not sure....
stalemate???"
I dont think so... if Spectre had as much problems as he did fighting Nabu... I am sure Nabu could handle Odin
#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"not sure....
stalemate???"
I dont think so... if Spectre had as much problems as he did fighting Nabu... I am sure Nabu could handle Odin"
spectre seems to have problems with lots of guys.
even black adam hurt him once and Odin have some amazing feats too
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins because he's wearing that skirt.

Moderator
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"King Saturn said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"not sure....
stalemate???"
I dont think so... if Spectre had as much problems as he did fighting Nabu... I am sure Nabu could handle Odin"
spectre seems to have problems with lots of guys.
even black adam hurt him once and Odin have some amazing feats too"
Thats because the Spectre's power level is more inconsistent than the Dow Jones Stock Exchange... Spectre is hardly ever at full power in battles... and thats why he gets his ass handed to him so much
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

When was he hurt by black adam?

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"When was he hurt by black adam?"
I think it was in a JSA comic...
#10 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel's Odin? Stalemate
Most Lords of Order and Chaos are in Odin's league

#11 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin's badassery wins this. Did you notice he is wearing a kilt? That seals the deal. Nobody has every truely beaten a man in a kilt.

#12 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Odin's badassery wins this. Did you notice he is wearing a kilt? That seals the deal. Nobody has every truely beaten a man in a kilt."
You've never watched any Jean Claude Van Dame movies have you...
#13 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

No I haven't. I can tell you one thing though, the one wearing the kilt may have been temporarly subdued, but never beaten outright.

#14 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nabu would win as well. If he could take on a full powered Spectre, he should be able to beat Odin.

#15 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"I think Nabu would win as well. If he could take on a full powered Spectre, he should be able to beat Odin."
well according to logic a full powered spectre is God's will and if anyone was able to resist him is just bad writing in my opinion
#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"I think Nabu would win as well. If he could take on a full powered Spectre, he should be able to beat Odin."
well according to logic a full powered spectre is God's will and if anyone was able to resist him is just bad writing in my opinion"

Good Point!
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Alpha said:
"I think Nabu would win as well. If he could take on a full powered Spectre, he should be able to beat Odin."
well according to logic a full powered spectre is God's will and if anyone was able to resist him is just bad writing in my opinion"

Good Point!"
Well to be fair, he did get killed in the end.