• 119 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time, in a cage match.

#2 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?
#3 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wipes the floor!

#4 Posted by MrDirector786 (43400 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin solos the God of War cast.

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415 said:
" No prep time, in a cage match. "

#6 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:  What the hell does that mean?
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223816 posts) - - Show Bio
Odin for the win obviously 
#8 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415 said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  What the hell does that mean? "
It means that you should have done more research on the two characters you put in this battle. Thor himself would most likely kill Kratos, Odin is overkill. 
#9 Posted by Jazzitup (870 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wins.
#10 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: Have you played the entire God of War series and read 99 percent of comics that included Odin to conclude that?
#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415 said:
" @OmegaDynasty: Have you played the entire God of War series and read 99 percent of comics that included Odin to conclude that? "
I have played 1,2, just got 3 finally and Chains of Olympus. Kratos has killed Titans and gods although the gods in GOW are nothing compared to Odin from MU, if that is the one you have put in this battle. 
#12 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio

How so?

#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415 said:
" How so? "
Well, I kinda ruined some of the story as I was curious about the story line of GOW 3 so I checked out some videos on youtube before I bought myself a ps3 and the game. From what I saw in all the boss fights, the gods couldn't compare to Odin'svast magical abilities, and power alone. He has fought against Thanos, and other powerful threats, and can amplify his powers via magic. Then you would have to consider that Odin has more experience the Kratos.
#14 Posted by TheCreeper117 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin launches a galaxy-buster at Kratos. 
 
/Thread

#15 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins. 

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Please be more specific about your threads. Which Kratos or Odin are we talking about? How big of a Cage? What are the requirements for a victory?

#17 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty:  I guess in that sense Odin would win.
#18 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

odin, the gods in god of war were weak even by marvel standards much less DC standards.

#19 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Curbstomp

#20 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Krat0s curbstomp.
#21 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Please be more specific about your threads. Which Kratos or Odin are we talking about? How big of a Cage? What are the requirements for a victory? "
 
Thank you for educating people on how to make a decent thread, because some people obviously don't read the Battle Forum Rules or FAQs. But how did you not lock this while you were here? Lol.
#22 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3462 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is way cooler. He def. could defeat Asgard like Olympus if he's allowed some kind of special weapons like in the games. If Kratos has like, the Olympian gods, and titans powers, and magic, and He gets some kickass awesome weapons, He could go home with the W. If he doesn't have all that. He loses.

#23 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @Nobody said:
" Please be more specific about your threads. Which Kratos or Odin are we talking about? How big of a Cage? What are the requirements for a victory? "
 Thank you for educating people on how to make a decent thread, because some people obviously don't read the Battle Forum Rules or FAQs. But how did you not lock this while you were here? Lol. "

Kratos wins and this is coming from a Thor/Odin fan xP
#24 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
"Krat0s curbstomp. "

:D
#25 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
"@Susanoo said:
"Krat0s curbstomp. "
:D "

xD
#26 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:
:(
#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37319 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm
Moderator Online
#28 Posted by Andras (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin without breaking a sweat

#29 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps.

#30 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Kratos is way cooler. He def. could defeat Asgard like Olympus if he's allowed some kind of special weapons like in the games. If Kratos has like, the Olympian gods, and titans powers, and magic, and He gets some kickass awesome weapons, He could go home with the W. If he doesn't have all that. He loses. "
To my knowledge, Olympian gods from GoW didn't even show planet busting level feats, while even Thor can destroy a planet (BRB already did that) and Odin can destroy and recreate whole galaxies.
#31 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep Kratos can kill any God 
no Kidding
#32 Edited by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Kratos is way cooler. He def. could defeat Asgard like Olympus if he's allowed some kind of special weapons like in the games. If Kratos has like, the Olympian gods, and titans powers, and magic, and He gets some kickass awesome weapons, He could go home with the W. If he doesn't have all that. He loses. "
To my knowledge, Olympian gods from GoW didn't even show planet busting level feats, while even Thor can destroy a planet (BRB already did that) and Odin can destroy and recreate whole galaxies. "

@Skaddix said:

"odin, the gods in god of war were weak even by marvel standards much less DC standards. "


Your bloody kidding me Right ?? 
Comic wise they are weak GOW series and real mythology they are more powerfull than the God the christinas believe in  
for Exaple Zeus can autmatically destroy the whole world with on lightning bolt  
Posedion can drown it  
Hades can drain every soul their is on Earth 
Hermes Mythologicaly is faster than Flash  
Athena with Olypmus soldier can out tactic any War Commander on this Earth  
Ares the real GOW controls who wins in a fight so......  
On and On with other Gods
Greek Gods CurbStomp Norwegian Gods  
Either Way Greek Gods are Immortal while Norse only live for like MIllions of years  
so Greeks can outlast Them
#33 Posted by Super415 (106 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool:  How do you think the fight would go with Odin and Kratos?
#34 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool:   
 so what your saying is you're a historical mythology major with a masters right, because if you were, you would alter you gods vs gods statement, tyr or tor, is the norse god of war, controls the battles of men and decides who the best winners are, and is older than odin, balder, stronger than heracleles, thors wife sif, who comabt skills are greater than any living being.  Norse gods and Greek gods, are along the same line of power. Lets not forget the 9 realms, this includes midgard
 are all places of war, all norse gods do is fight and kill, they dont grow trees, care what they look like, make wine, no war just war. sorry i know i a,i know i am ranting
#35 Posted by Star_Lord (369 posts) - - Show Bio
Odin, in a Godstomp, literally
#36 Posted by neonheart098 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin...overkill man......the gods in kratos world are much weaker than those of MU...so Odin wins

#37 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Star_Lord said:
" Odin, in a Godstomp, literally "
#38 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super415 said:
" @GhostPool:  How do you think the fight would go with Odin and Kratos? "

@crackerjack82 said:
" @GhostPool:    so what your saying is you're a historical mythology major with a masters right, because if you were, you would alter you gods vs gods statement, tyr or tor, is the norse god of war, controls the battles of men and decides who the best winners are, and is older than odin, balder, stronger than heracleles, thors wife sif, who comabt skills are greater than any living being.  Norse gods and Greek gods, are along the same line of power. Lets not forget the 9 realms, this includes midgard are all places of war, all norse gods do is fight and kill, they dont grow trees, care what they look like, make wine, no war just war. sorry i know i a,i know i am ranting " 
 
 
You're wrong Norse Gods are highly overpowered on comics unlike Greek Gods they are weakened. Real mythology both Norse and Greek Gods can get hurt by divine things (i.e. GodBlast). Odin and Zeus are like the leaders in the myhtology Zeus can even defeat TOAO Odin's power in real Mythology or much like Zeus yet he does not have the power to completley control the whole world. The nine worlds only Asgard has Gods other have elves and so on. Greek Gods defeated 1000s of Titans without breaking a sweat. Zeus,Poseidon,Hades Control all of the Universe if they really had to fight the Greek Gods would outpower the Norse Gods. 
 
@Super415 If Kratos had prep time he could beat Odin but in this mtach Odin wins Kratos only feat in this match is strength
#39 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

wait so we have a guy with some Superstrength who can be cut by swords vs a guy who can warp reality, create pocket universes, destroy Galaxys and shake the entire multiverse and do just about anythimg else he wants?  
 
Odinstomp it would take kratos more effort to squash an ant then it would take Odin to squah Kratos
#40 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

" wait so we have a guy with some Superstrength who can be cut by swords vs a guy who can warp reality, create pocket universes, destroy Galaxys and shake the entire multiverse and do just about anythimg else he wants?   Odinstomp it would take kratos more effort to squash an ant then it would take Odin to squah Kratos "

the part in bold is wrong ,the rest is spot on
but yeah,seriously,wtf was the OP thinking? does he hates Kratos or what
#41 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
"Odin Curbstomp "
#42 Posted by KidCenturion (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta be more specific. Marvel comics Odin? And which Kratos. Just by default skillset Odin because it took help from the other Greek Gods for Kratos to beat Ares. Odin is the All-Father.

#43 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: 
 
alright he's pretty strong but not in comparison to Odin. He can be cut by regular soldiers and undead legionares wepons.
#44 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: 
yeah,Kratos has massive strength,but it is not like he is on par with Odin (or even close to him,for that matter)
 
as for the swords,thats just gameplay
not like any of this matters,can a mod lock this or something? wheres the new mod Morpheus when you need him?
#45 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

In a cage ?

#46 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins.

#47 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" Odin solos the God of War cast. "
#48 Posted by LordTaronji101 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

ODIN would send that guy to the isle of silence, let him suffer there

#49 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"

Odin wins.

"
.......
you bumped this thread just to say this the obvious?
#50 Edited by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Well, I was thinking about who would be a good opponent for Kratos, that is outside of the GOW World and this what I typed in Google...