• 161 results
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Who shall win?  The man who looks like Gordon's Fisherman or the orignal inventer of  "ghost riding the whip"

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Odin easy.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Odin should be able to handle Ghost Rider... 
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fire-brand

Odin Force for the the easy win.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crabtree

odin wins by blinking.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212

Really?  From what I understand that Ghost Rider is living Hellfire and only weapons of Judeo Christian faith (or the polar opposite) can actualy hurt him.
TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By TheMess1428
@daak1212: But he's Odin. King of the Norse Gods and King of Asgard. He is equal to Zeus and God. (Well not really God but in the comics, yeah).
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212
@TheMess1428 said:
" @daak1212: But he's Odin. King of the Norse Gods and King of Asgard. He is equal to Zeus and God. (Well not really God but in the comics, yeah). "

Actually thats kinda wrong.  Odin is the most powerful sky father, he trumps Zues.  However Odin is not all powerful for he and a contingency of other Sky Fathers lost to the Celestials in a stompfest. 
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fire-brand
@daak1212: well, then again, the celestials are hardly your average threat. ghost rider is very powerful, but i'm sure the Odin force could do serious harm here.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212
@Fire-brand said:
" @daak1212: well, then again, the celestials are hardly your average threat. ghost rider is very powerful, but i'm sure the Odin force could do serious harm here. "

You see thats what I wonder, only holy things can damage the Rider.  Im not sure if that extends to his actual abilities because there not of the same religious accordance.  Maybe Odin could hurt GR because he is a god and his weapons by logic are holy and magical but does that extend into GR mythos?
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Warlord

ODIN ULTRA-STOMP !

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Green Skin
@Warlord said:
" ODIN ULTRA-STOMP ! "
Cubey.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cubey.

How in the world is this a fair match-up?

Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fire-brand
@daak1212 said:
" @Fire-brand said:
" @daak1212: well, then again, the celestials are hardly your average threat. ghost rider is very powerful, but i'm sure the Odin force could do serious harm here. "
You see thats what I wonder, only holy things can damage the Rider.  Im not sure if that extends to his actual abilities because there not of the same religious accordance.  Maybe Odin could hurt GR because he is a god and his weapons by logic are holy and magical but does that extend into GR mythos? "
hmm, are you sure that it was only holy things that could hurt him? because i recall reading somewhere that all it took was powerful magic, which odin certainly has.  if it really does take a holy object, i think that perhaps mjollnir or gungnir are magical and enchanted enough to have the same effect, even if they aren't technically "holy"
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
@Fire-brand said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Fire-brand said:
You see thats what I wonder, only holy things can damage the Rider.  Im not sure if that extends to his actual abilities because there not of the same religious accordance.  Maybe Odin could hurt GR because he is a god and his weapons by logic are holy and magical but does that extend into GR mythos? "
hmm, are you sure that it was only holy things that could hurt him? because i recall reading somewhere that all it took was powerful magic, which odin certainly has.  if it really does take a holy object, i think that perhaps mjollnir or gungnir are magical and enchanted enough to have the same effect, even if they aren't technically "holy" "

Unholy or holy.  The powerful magic thing is debated on Sentry Vs Ghost Rider and it came out as Holy or unholy.  This happend I think recently maybe in the last year
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16  Edited By Zoom

Odin may be more powerful than Ghost Rider but I don't see how he's supposed to hurt him. 

Ghost Rider took a blast from a pissed off Dr. Strange and instantly regenerated the damage.  That tells me magic doesn't hurt Ghost Rider anymore than physical force.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Assman

Really??
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Warlord
@Zoom: LMAO , Strange nowadays is lame , so your example is ... nothing !
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Warlord said:
" @Zoom: LMAO , Strange nowadays is lame , so your example is ... nothing ! "
I won't justify that statement with a response 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom
@Warlord said:
" @Zoom: LMAO , Strange nowadays is lame , so your example is ... nothing !"

Run along, little troll.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warlord
@Zoom: LOL , you know that it is true , Strange is weak now , comparing to his Classic version , and Odin is definitely above in magic power than modern Strange, lol , find better excuses , sugar !
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Fire-brand
@Warlord said:
" @Zoom: LOL , you now that it is true , Strange is weak now , comparing to his Classic version , and Odin is definitely above in magic power than modern Strange, lol , find better excuses , sugar ! "
go away.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zoom
@Warlord said:
"@Zoom: LOL , you now that it is true , Strange is weak now , comparing to his Classic version , and Odin is definitely above in magic power than modern Strange, lol , find better excuses , sugar ! "

I can't hear you over your need to put spaces between your words and the commas that follow them.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Warlord
@Fire-brand: WHY ? I'm just getting started , and it's funny ! XD
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Fire-brand
@Warlord : it's not funny, and you're annoying.
Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Warlord
@Fire-brand: HA-HA , I wasn't bothering you at all , in fact , it is you who comments on my posts , why are you doing that , LMAO , you're funny XD
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fire-brand
@Warlord : i was in an intellegent debate and you came in and cluttered a good thread with irrelevant nothingness. Dr strange is not in this battle, so knock it off. i don't feel like going through the motions of decency with some new guy who has bad punctuation.
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingzila
Ghost rider bites the dust  q('"x_x"")p.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Zoom said:
" Odin may be more powerful than Ghost Rider but I don't see how he's supposed to hurt him.  Ghost Rider took a blast from a pissed off Dr. Strange and instantly regenerated the damage.  That tells me magic doesn't hurt Ghost Rider anymore than physical force. "
Odin doesn't have to hurt him to win, though. He can just as easily BFR Ghost Rider back to Hell and call it a day. Sure, the Penance Stare would probably work on Odin, but keep in mind that GR only has half as many targets as usual to use it on (LOL).
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By The Average Bear
@Fire-brand said:
" @Warlord : it's not funny, and you're annoying. "
Co-signed. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the darknessss

odin simple.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lagoon_boy
Lets cover the basics.

Ghost Rider is an immortal being with the ability to regenerate to almost nothing. His power's are very unique..unique enough for his Hellfire to affect both physically and spiritually, this being said....I even think this sort of power might be foreign to Odin. And The Ghost Rider can summon limitless hellfire by his will, and could even cover the whole Asgard.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

I'm gonna Say Ghost Rider, but out of curiousity, who could defeat him? Seriously... and who has?
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#34  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Odin easy. "
@King Saturn said:
" Odin should be able to handle Ghost Rider...  "
@Fire-brand said:
" Odin Force for the the easy win. "
@crabtree said:
" odin wins by blinking. "
@Warlord said:
" ODIN ULTRA-STOMP ! "
@Green Skin said:
" @Warlord said:
" ODIN ULTRA-STOMP ! "
"
Yep. & Spite.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By daak1212
@Fortanono said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" Odin easy. "
@King Saturn said:
" Odin should be able to handle Ghost Rider...  "
@Fire-brand said:
" Odin Force for the the easy win. "
@crabtree said:
" odin wins by blinking. "
@Warlord said:
" ODIN ULTRA-STOMP ! "
@Green Skin said:
" @Warlord said:
" ODIN ULTRA-STOMP ! "
"
Yep. & Spite. "

I wouldnt call this spitea t all, theres enough evidence to almost declare this a stalemate.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By "Colossus"
@daak1212 said:
"@TheMess1428 said:
" @daak1212: But he's Odin. King of the Norse Gods and King of Asgard. He is equal to Zeus and God. (Well not really God but in the comics, yeah). "
Actually thats kinda wrong.  Odin is the most powerful sky father, he trumps Zues.   "

no he doesnt

, there equals
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mira

Odin of course.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By daak1212
@"Colossus" said:
"@daak1212 said:
"@TheMess1428 said:
Actually thats kinda wrong.  Odin is the most powerful sky father, he trumps Zues.   "

no he doesnt

, there equals "

There equals because there Sky fathers.  Odin is the strongest of the Sky Fathers.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By "Colossus"
@daak1212 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

"@daak1212 said:

"@TheMess1428 said:

no he doesnt
No Caption Provided
, there equals "
There equals because there Sky fathers.  Odin is the strongest of the Sky Fathers. "
odin and zeus are the strongest of the skyfathers and odin is only a notch above zeus
a kid zeus was one shotting herald level guys with only a fraction of zeus power
odin has seeked aid from zeus on multiple occasions
king thor in marvel the end thought   zeus power+his odin force   would rival an abstract being
dormmamu also said he is as powerful as zeus at times

dont bring up that thor stalemating zeus crap, because thor has gone toe to toe with odin 2-3 times and one time he was fighting a bloodlusted odin and he did much better than even thanos
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By SilverMan91

ugh, i dont see how you could come up with this Odin stomps in his sleep while being in a wheel chair

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By daak1212
@"Colossus" said:
"@daak1212 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

"@daak1212 said:

"@TheMess1428 said:

no he doesnt

, there equals "
There equals because there Sky fathers.  Odin is the strongest of the Sky Fathers. "
odin and zeus are the strongest of the skyfathers and odin is only a notch above zeus a kid zeus was one shotting herald level guys with only a fraction of zeus power odin has seeked aid from zeus on multiple occasions king thor in marvel the end thought   zeus power+his odin force   would rival an abstract being dormmamu also said he is as powerful as zeus at times    dont bring up that thor stalemating zeus crap, because thor has gone toe to toe with odin 2-3 times and one time he was fighting a bloodlusted odin and he did much better than even thanos "

Point Proven
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By daak1212
@Silver man said:
"
ugh, i dont see how you could come up with this Odin stomps in his sleep while being in a wheel chair
    "

In theory Odin has nothing that can bring down Ghost Rider and Ghost Rider could have something that could take down Odin.  If your not gonna actually post something with evidence please dont post at all.
SSGL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SSGL1

i say Ghost Rider
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom
@WhiteLantern#1 said:
"I'm gonna Say Ghost Rider, but out of curiousity, who could defeat him? Seriously... and who has? "

Current Ghost Rider?  I don't think he's lost any fights. 

I mean, both Vengeance II and Deacon hurt him and I haven't read the Daniel Ketch mini or all of Heavens on Fire so its possible that Ketch or Zadkiel beat him but I'm pretty sure Ghost Rider hasn't lost any fights yet. 

Granted, I don't think he's fought anybody as powerful as Odin either.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By "Colossus"
@daak1212 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"@daak1212 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

"@daak1212 said:

"@TheMess1428 said:

no he doesnt
No Caption Provided
, there equals "
odin and zeus are the strongest of the skyfathers and odin is only a notch above zeus a kid zeus was one shotting herald level guys with only a fraction of zeus power odin has seeked aid from zeus on multiple occasions king thor in marvel the end thought   zeus power+his odin force   would rival an abstract being dormmamu also said he is as powerful as zeus at times    dont bring up that thor stalemating zeus crap, because thor has gone toe to toe with odin 2-3 times and one time he was fighting a bloodlusted odin and he did much better than even thanos "
Point Proven "
you said far above though
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Odin  

GR is not as invinible as everyone thinks he is, he's been hurt by doctor strange and freaking laser beams  

and stop brin ing up how hellfire burns souls asgardian souls are more resistant then regular souls and his hellfire definetly isn't powerful enough to physically damage odin
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By X-23_2513

odin wins
Jim-Corrigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers