#1 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio

vs 

Odin 
vs 
Composite Superman(SA)

Rules: 
Winner by KO/Death 
No BFR unless necessary

Battle1: Odin vs SA Composite Superman (Random Ecounter)
Battle 2: Odin vs Composite Superman ( Odin has prep)
Battle 3: Odin with Destroyer Armor vs SA Composite Superman. 

#2 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio

CS

#3 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

dont know much about CS but based on powers i read seems like he can win this

#4 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a really good one.
 compisite wouldn't take odin with prep (odin can stop time), but he could win the others

#5 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#6 Posted by Achilles. (3819 posts) - - Show Bio

• CS
  • Odin
  • Odin
#7 Posted by NightFang (10260 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
"  
  • CS
  • Odin
  • Odin
"
#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Is SA Composite Superman a galaxy buster?
And don't he share Supe's weakness to magic?

#9 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael:
 SA superman move a galaxy and CS is 3 time stronger
#10 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" Is SA Composite Superman a galaxy buster? And don't he share Supe's weakness to magic? "
He's basically just SA Superman with all the powers and abilities of the Silver Age Legion of superheroes.
#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@uknow said:
" @czarny_samael:  SA superman move a galaxy and CS is 3 time stronger "
Seriously? I only saw him with some chian with planets lol.
#12 Edited by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:

"  

• CS
  • Odin
  • Odin
"
most likely

@uknow said:

that is actually a comon misconseption, SA superman towed a solar system of 12 big planets to a different galaxy, he did it with ease mind you

a much more impressive feat is him trowing a neuron star with ease, being hit by a planet, being hit by a supernova and not being hurt in the slightest. being in a sun eater and not being hurt. containing a supernova. being hit by a million gravities. time travel (he could do it easly, he could even time travel as a baby) the coolest things he did with it was stop atalantis from sinking. stop the assination of lincon. stop custer being killed. save krypton by making a million space ships in a few seconds.  going far into the future. able to throw an enemy back in time. he once traveled to the year 1 million found a desolate earth, split it in two took all the presious minerals, put it back together, used the minerals to revivie the planet, went back in time and took a 2 early humans and a load of animals and restarted the earth. he even traveled beyond time and became reincarnated into the new universe version of himself. he once flew so fast he broke threw all dimensions, all universes and even time itself (the spectre had to stop him before he broke into heaven and destroyed all life)
#13 Posted by uknow (765 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael: 
 sorry i lose
#14 Edited by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember seeing SA Superman move a sun by breathing. It was insane.

#15 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

he did a ton of other crap as well

#16 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio
SA Superman did all that stupid crap didnt he
#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @uknow said:
Seriously? I only saw him with some chian with planets lol. "
From the looks of it, it looked like he had every planet in the galaxy on that chain. I wonder where he found such a long chain....
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @Achilles. said:

"  

• CS
  • Odin
  • Odin
"
most likely

@uknow said:

that is actually a comon misconseption, SA superman towed a solar system of 12 big planets to a different galaxy, he did it with ease mind you  a much more impressive feat is him trowing a neuron star with ease, being hit by a planet, being hit by a supernova and not being hurt in the slightest. being in a sun eater and not being hurt. containing a supernova. being hit by a million gravities. time travel (he could do it easly, he could even time travel as a baby) the coolest things he did with it was stop atalantis from sinking. stop the assination of lincon. stop custer being killed. save krypton by making a million space ships in a few seconds.  going far into the future. able to throw an enemy back in time. he once traveled to the year 1 million found a desolate earth, split it in two took all the presious minerals, put it back together, used the minerals to revivie the planet, went back in time and took a 2 early humans and a load of animals and restarted the earth. he even traveled beyond time and became reincarnated into the new universe version of himself. he once flew so fast he broke threw all dimensions, all universes and even time itself (the spectre had to stop him before he broke into heaven and destroyed all life) "
This seems that he will lose this fight. Aspecially with weaknes to magic.
#19 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: it was only a solar system
#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @MrDirector786: it was only a solar system "
Really? It's been a while since I saw the scan but I remember it was really long as as it went on, there seemed to be more and more planets and it seemed to go on longer than just a solar system. As I said though, it has been a while since I actually saw it.
#21 Edited by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: the story is him moving a solar system to another galaxy, from what ive heard
#22 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @napoleon said:
Really? It's been a while since I saw the scan but I remember it was really long as as it went on, there seemed to be more and more planets and it seemed to go on longer than just a solar system. As I said though, it has been a while since I actually saw it. "

#23 Posted by MrDirector786 (43641 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon: @OmegaDynasty: Thanks for clarifying.
#24 Posted by tensor (5100 posts) - - Show Bio

odin lose all 3 composite superman ftw

#25 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: 
im still not sure, it's pretty ambiguos
#26 Edited by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:

" @napoleon: @OmegaDynasty: Thanks for clarifying. "

No problem, the only flaw with Superboy's plan is that all the people and lifeforms on those planets most likely froze to death without a sun to orbit. lol
#27 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
" @OmegaDynasty:  im still not sure, it's pretty ambiguos "

#28 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @napoleon said:
Really? It's been a while since I saw the scan but I remember it was really long as as it went on, there seemed to be more and more planets and it seemed to go on longer than just a solar system. As I said though, it has been a while since I actually saw it. "

"
Good, but it isn't exactly "galaxy", so I'm with Odin here without too much trouble.
#29 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @napoleon said:

"
Good, but it isn't exactly "galaxy", so I'm with Odin here without too much trouble. "

Well that is a SA Superboy feat not SA Super"man" feat. He has the power of SA Superman plus SA Legion of Superheroes powers. You know what he can do, if not here are some scans. 

Superman going so fast he nearly destroyed everything.

SA Kryptonians can shift through dimensons. 

Time travel 

Using his super breath to move a sun. 

Heat vision that are hotter then the sun. 

Ignites a dead sun with extra solar powers. 

I have more scans, but I think you can get the point. This is SA superman,  SA Composite Superman has SA powers and is three times stronger then him with the addition of the Legion of Super Heroes powers.
#30 Posted by napoleon (802 posts) - - Show Bio

he moved the earth at light speed.

he moved the earth with his breath.

he moved a sun with his breath. 

destroyed a million ton block of ice by shouting. 

he traveled from one end of the univeerse to the other. 

flew between dimenstions. took the blast of a nuke that could destroy metroplise

took a blast from a million mega ton nuke. took a balst that could destroy america.

took a blast that could destroy the earth (with no damage). lifted and threw a neutron star, 

snezzed out a solar system. 

caused an earth quake by laughting. 

super ventriliquizium.

mind controled an alien.  

shapeshifting into an alien. 

telepathy. 

created many robo clones of himself. 

saw into the past by outruning light escaping earth and interpreting it with his vision. 

wrote a large message on the moon to help his friend with her home work. 

broke out of a forcefield that was made by a guy that reconstructed a galaxy or two (manged to knock this guy out). 

threw a spaceship to a different galaxy, 

built a prison around a escaping criminal. 

contained an expanding pocket universe with his heat vision. 

crushed a lump of coal into a diamond then used his heat vision to turn it back into a lump of coal. 

created a computer that could see the future. 

created bizzaro world has also created another planet. 

refilled the worlds oceans when they went dry. 

destroyed an astroid that was larger than the earth. 

traveled to our earth and meet his writters. 

hit by a ray of pure heat/light. 

flew threw the sun. 

played in the sun with supergirl. 

played catch with supergirl using a moon.

caugth a criminal by memorising the CIA fingerprint database. 

could speak foreign langues. 

once teleported everybody on earth to a differn't dimension. 

could stop his heart to fake his death. 

ignited a sun. 

destroyed many "industructible forcefields". 

burnt threw the earth to the otherside with his heat vision to melt a glacier that was going to crash into his fortress of solitude, all while he was in mexico bowing before a queen whilst there to give her an interview. 

once beat a kryptonian, encased him inside a mountain, thew the montain into space and turned the mountain into kryptonite with his heat vision

#31 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:

" he moved the earth at light speed.    he moved the earth with his breath.   he moved a sun with his breath.   destroyed a million ton block of ice by shouting.   he traveled from one end of the univeerse to the other.   flew between dimenstions. took the blast of a nuke that could destroy metroplise  took a blast from a million mega ton nuke. took a balst that could destroy america.   took a blast that could destroy the earth (with no damage). lifted and threw a neutron star,   snezzed out a solar system.   caused an earth quake by laughting.   super ventriliquizium.  mind controled an alien.    shapeshifting into an alien.   telepathy.   created many robo clones of himself.   saw into the past by outruning light escaping earth and interpreting it with his vision.   wrote a large message on the moon to help his friend with her home work.   broke out of a forcefield that was made by a guy that reconstructed a galaxy or two (manged to knock this guy out).   threw a spaceship to a different galaxy,   built a prison around a escaping criminal.   contained an expanding pocket universe with his heat vision.   crushed a lump of coal into a diamond then used his heat vision to turn it back into a lump of coal.   created a computer that could see the future.   created bizzaro world has also created another planet.   refilled the worlds oceans when they went dry.   destroyed an astroid that was larger than the earth.   traveled to our earth and meet his writters.   hit by a ray of pure heat/light.   flew threw the sun.   played in the sun with supergirl.   played catch with supergirl using a moon.   caugth a criminal by memorising the CIA fingerprint database.   could speak foreign langues.   once teleported everybody on earth to a differn't dimension.   could stop his heart to fake his death.   ignited a sun.   destroyed many "industructible forcefields".   burnt threw the earth to the otherside with his heat vision to melt a glacier that was going to crash into his fortress of solitude, all while he was in mexico bowing before a queen whilst there to give her an interview.   once beat a kryptonian, encased him inside a mountain, thew the montain into space and turned the mountain into kryptonite with his heat vision "

Odin has more experience in battle, although I believe Composite Superman is smarter as he possesses Brainiac 5's 12th level intellect. 

#32 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Composite Superman owns ass
#33 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Composite Superman wins fairly easy
Round 2 Wins with more effort
Round 3 Barely wins

#34 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

CS 
Odin 
Odin..

#35 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin in all 3  I don't think composite superman has ever survived galaxy busting power
#36 Posted by AssertingValor (5447 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, odin, odin. Odin's powers are far geater than CS, however, CS owns Odin in physical combat!
#37 Posted by Valtot (4486 posts) - - Show Bio

composite lol 3 times more powerful than SA superman with alot of other powers he could effortlessly speed blitz him so fast he distorts reality nah lol but 3 times faster than someone who can effortlessly time travel with speed seems fast
#38 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
" composite lol 3 times more powerful than SA superman with alot of other powers he could effortlessly speed blitz him so fast he distorts reality nah lol but 3 times faster than someone who can effortlessly time travel with speed seems fast "
True, although not sure if Odin would allow him that to happen. The old man has some tricks up his sleeve, being a Skyfather and all. 
#39 Posted by logy5000 (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman x4 + Silver Age Batman x4 + the Legion = Composite Superman

Superman stomps.

#40 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@uknow said:

CS