This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see ya get out of this one! :P

#2 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Just as I thought...ain't no amount of vibranium that could stand up against the Odin Force!

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Who said there was?

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Given time to plan, BP could create a suit of Vibranium armor that could protect him from just about anything Odin could throw at him. His anti-metal claws could cut right through Odin (Odins skin and bone are only 3 times as dense as a normal humans). I think that the Vibranium could even absorb/reflect most of Odins Magic. BP is faster, and a more skilled fighter. I think intelligence wise they are about equal so I give the nod to BP

#5 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#6 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! Odin would turn BP into biscuits and feed it to a parrallel version of himself.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor I tell ya, Thor!

#9 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#10 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor!

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack Hawksmoor!

#12 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Jack's not in this one.

#13 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Like that's ever mattered.

#14 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course it matters. Therefore, Thor wins. If you think it through logically from beginning to end, you'll understand my view.

#15 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Why must there be hatred for a character? Is it Black Panther's fault that he has the powers, resources and intelligence to be a handful for most of the Marvel Characters? Why aren't there rediculous threads like this about Batman? (I know someone had the Batman vs Superman thread but I think they honestly thought Batman could win) If you don't like the character that's cool, but at least give him a fight that he has a chance of winning.

#16 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate BP at all, I have said that he is one of my favourites. I just wanted to see if anyone thought his vibranium and omni martial arts skills could beat Odin :P

#17 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Shattered Hand says:

"I don't hate BP at all, I have said that he is one of my favourites. I just wanted to see if anyone thought his vibranium and omni martial arts skills could beat Odin :P"

You could have gone down a few notches. Odin doesn't need to hit Black Panther, look at him, or even get up off his throne to defeat Black Panther. To be more fair you need someone who is a good fighter and is strong enough that he might be able to damage the vibranium even though it's supposed to absorb all kinetic energy. Captain America's shield doesn't absorb all of the kinetic energy directed at it. That's why he gets knocked off of his feet sometimes. So Black Panther's body armor probably has a threshold of kinetic energy above which it couldn't absorb and if someone sufficiently strong were to hit him, then he would crumble up and die.

#18 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it was more a joke than anything else if you'd seen my first two posts on this thread :P

#19 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#20 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if Black Panther took control of the Death Star and the Galactic Empire as well as a blessing from the Pope.

#21 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if BP got help from his false god he could he could defeat the Norse false god. And that would be BP winning just not T'challa, directly.

#22 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if BP got help from his false god he could he could defeat the Norse false god. And that would be BP winning just not T'challa, directly.

#23 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin can just... oh idk fling BP into a Blackhole.

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
What The Hell ?
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ this thread.

#27 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

To compare to what? is the question...

#28 Posted by Ares105 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin wins this

#29 Posted by Sovereign Vance (735 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.

#30 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio
Sovereign Vance said:
"Black Panther."
#31 Posted by Siphon (1911 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL XD

#32 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther by Armbar

#33 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Black Panther by Armbar"
It worked on silver surfer why not odin he is old.
#34 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

although BP ans SS feat was impressive  odin is on another lvl of power maybe not strength if BP can dodge his energy attacks and get behind him than may be able to apply the armbar but dont see that happening

#35 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Elmer Fudd wins again !
#36 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
Elmer Fudd wins again !
"
LLLOOOOOLLLLLOOOOLLLL !!!!

#37 Posted by Fresh Prince (4939 posts) - - Show Bio

odin extreme curbstomp

#38 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

stupid thread

#39 Posted by Glabal500 (561 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther has a chance hear, he is the smartest marvel character in 616, and is one of the greatest martial artists to ever walk 616 earth

#40 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glabal500 said:

black panther has a chance hear, he is the smartest marvel character in 616, and is one of the greatest martial artists to ever walk 616 earth

He's not, on any level.

#41 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glabal500 said:

He has no chance whatsoever. This is a spite thread.

#42 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glabal500 said:

why did u reply to this thread?

#43 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7236 posts) - - Show Bio

this is like a God of Spite thread we all know that the Panther would scratch Odins face off ;3 YAY Pussy Cat Man ;D

#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins because of how much of a mismatch this battle is.

#45 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this is spite. Generally speaking.  
Although, not sure..with that whole Mephisto feat.  

#46 Posted by TifaLockhart (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread necromancy at its finest.

I might think the bumping post was on to something, but then I read the martial arts part.

Panther's only hope is prep. Fighting skill would only come into play if he could either depower Odin to a manageable level or power himself up to Odin's class.