#1 Posted by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Does odin win or the team?

Morals on fight to the death.

Location- The Moon

Annihilators- Nova Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Quasar, Ronan

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26926 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps he is a Skyfather, the rest of these guys are heralds level.

#3 Posted by XiiX (9473 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin. Outpaces them in nearly every aspect.

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#5 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin one-shots them.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin with extreme ease. He is stronger than the Depowered Tyrant that stomped them already.

#7 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#8 Posted by Needlebay (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin one shots.

#9 Posted by dondave (38893 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin

#10 Posted by pooty (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin with extreme ease. He is stronger than the Depowered Tyrant that stomped them already.

I always wondered who would win between Odin/DP Tyrant. Why do you say Odin is more powerful?

#11 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I always wondered who would win between Odin/DP Tyrant. Why do you say Odin is more powerful?

I always seen Odin's feats rivaling cosmic beings like Lord Chaos, and Mistress Death. He sometimes goes out of his Skyfather level into a level higher. Also by feats Odin should beat Depowered Tyrant. I mean Odin did headbutt a well fed Galactus, and caused him great pain in which they both fell to earth. Although Galactus instantly healed. I doubt depowered Tyrant could do that to Big G.

#12 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

I always seen Odin's feats rivaling cosmic beings like Lord Chaos, and Mistress Death. He sometimes goes out of his Skyfather level into a level higher. Also by feats Odin should beat Depowered Tyrant. I mean Odin did headbutt a well fed Galactus, and caused him great pain in which they both fell to earth. Although Galactus instantly healed. I doubt depowered Tyrant could do that to Big G.

And Tyrant nearly killed a Galactus who had just consumed a planet in his anticipation, had it not been for Morg arrival Galactus would have been dead, he was lying on the ground, depowered and bleeding.

The first time they fought, Galactus won against Tyrant after a long and hard fight where it was both Thanos and Tyrant's computer summariesed "galaxies must have been destroyed", although we dont see anything like that.

So i would say its fairly close.

#13 Edited by cfrehse (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i really didnt expect everyone to think this to be a stomp. Guys that can move planets get stomped by odin. I was just thinking the weapons they wield together have combined saved the world or worlds tons of times. Like the quantum bands ronans hammer and power cosmic. That was pretty much the strongest team in comics.

#14 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

odin easily

#15 Posted by pooty (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath said:

And Tyrant nearly killed a Galactus who had just consumed a planet in his anticipation, had it not been for Morg arrival Galactus would have been dead, he was lying on the ground, depowered and bleeding.

The first time they fought, Galactus won against Tyrant after a long and hard fight where it was both Thanos and Tyrant's computer summariesed "galaxies must have been destroyed", although we dont see anything like that.

Was that Depowered Tyrant who fought Galactus or Full Powered Tyrant? IMO, Full Powered Tyrant beats odin handily but Depowered would be a good battle.

#16 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

wow i really didnt expect everyone to think this to be a stomp. Guys that can move planets get stomped by odin. I was just thinking the weapons they wield together have combined saved the world or worlds tons of times. Like the quantum bands ronans hammer and power cosmic. That was pretty much the strongest team in comics.

They will end up with Odin slapping them around.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@killemall said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Was that Depowered Tyrant who fought Galactus or Full Powered Tyrant? IMO, Full Powered Tyrant beats odin handily but Depowered would be a good battle.

Agreed.

#18 Edited by isaac_clarke (5479 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmostyrant: Holy out of context scans. Sure that is how the fight will go, but there was a bit more to each of those.

#19 Posted by Owie (3958 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it will be a stomp. Sure they're at different individual power levels, but there's a bunch of them, and if they worked smart, and as a team, they could do allright. Quasar and Surfer trying to absorb his energies, etc. But in the end he'll win.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

Depowered Tyrant.

We actually know little to nothing from the full power Tyrant, nor has we ever seen it on panel, apart from one flash back of Tyrant fighting Galactus (we dont even see the fight, just Tyrant standing next to Galactus) which is apparently lost.

Every feat we see of Tyrant is of the depowered one.

Lets see if copy/paste from my old Tyrant Chronology Thread works, if it does (let me know if you can see the scans, i dont think you will be able to open the scan in the new page, but you will have to click on individual scan and it will enlarge within this page) you can see the whole arc i am talking about.

Silver Surfer volule 3, 106: Knowing that Tyrant is coming for him, the first thing Galactus does is eats a planet, further showing that they are of similar power level

Silver Surfer volume 3, 107: Tyrant and Galactus meet and talk, they dont fight in this issue

Silver Surfer volume 3, 108: Now the fight starts, and Tyrant would have won this fight. First Galactus tries to blast Tyrant but Tyrant simply absorbs Galactus's blast making him stronger. Galactus then tries to imprison him within the ship and siphon away his powers, Tyrant, thanks to his techno-control, breaks free and changes the polarity so instead of Galactus absorbing Tyrant energy, Tyrant ends up absorbing Galactus's energy. Tyrant then topples galactus and even makes him bleed.

Silver Surfer volume 3, 109: Tyrant is about to finish off Galactus, who is nearly powerless here. Then Morg enters the scene with ultimate nullifer, and with a little intervention from Tyrant's herald, Morg merges with UN, he then uses it to defeat Tyrant

Let me know if you cant see the scans, so i would probably post them myself, one by one (FTR i hate the fact that the change in comicvine screwed with all my chronology threads =(