castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By castleking

No Caption Provided

Odin :Something is amidst, thy godly omniscience thus perceives a threat upon Asgard..... Ready thy Arms, summon my Son for we go to war. 

Thor Appears in a flash of lightning: What be the urgency that thou would summon thor in such a manner...

Odin: hold your tongue boy.... you are not the only one to be summon Asgard will need all it's Champions from past and present.......prepare yourself and don your war armor and belt.......... Let the Cosmic Winds bring thy brothers in Arms thy thor corps.

Thor Corps appears in front of Odin;s throne room.... all immediately Recognizing he who sits on the throne and bow before his divine presence.... all but one...

Eric: hold up here, i did not agree to go running around here on some cosmic adventure. i have a son to look after whom i need to be part of his life.... you can summon your son thor all you want but not me!

BRB: silence eric! that be Odin you speak too in such a manner...

Dargo: Eric do you have no respect, obviously their is a dire threat or Odin would not have summon us........

Odin: silence! I be Odin, i need not to have others defend me or my actions.... your mortal brother Dargo speaks the truth and heed his words eric.... for you may be a noble soul and friend to my son but even you will show Lord Odin respect or face my Wrath!!

My sense perceive an impeding War like no other... i sense the Servant of Death thus near......

Thor: The Mad Titan Thanos!! Can their be no rest to his maginations...... 

Odin: aye, it be him, the stench of death is unmistakable.... but he brings other to his cause...... one whom walks outside the  Realm of order and Chaos, Life and Death... This be a Dangerous  foe for he is a Mage of sorts..

Ready thyself children of Asgard for today we go to War...... let no warrior Die without a blade in his hand....we shall make our stand on thy road to Asgard, Bifrost!!!

Far in Deep subspace  a bridge between realities is a war class ship on course to the Fable Reality of Asgard........

Darkseid : Thanos you best not fail me.....

Thanos: Hold your tongue Apocalyptian..... Thanos Broaches no threats from mortal, immortal nor abstract.... we agreed to this interfere we all have something to gain..

Their are many artifacts in Asgard that we can all profit from........ all that stands in our way is that old fool Odin...

Warlock: All i care for is the reality itself from their i will start my power base the Universal Church of truth,.......(from their i will absorb and exploit the belief of man and make myself the new God of Asgard The Magus....)

Darkseid: (fools as soon as Odin is weaken i will rob his power i will possess the Odin power as well as the Omega effect, then i will kill these fools) 

Despero: I will enslave those silly Immortals and i will have an army of my own enough to conquer and defeat the JLA.......

Thanos: (Fools, easily used and exploited each vying for power they will make the perfect pawns enough to clear the board and allow me a chance to deliver the final blow...... my life has bn in preparation of Godhood stealing that old fool Odin's power should be easy enough once he is defeated...... the others will be dead or to injured to stop me and i will kill them then....... Awe but Adam as the Magus he must be watched more then the others... he could ruin everything curse his immunity to the fates he is the wild card....)

Thanos we approach, prepare yourselfs when we arrive i will uncloak the ship and transport us to Lord Odin....... From their We must act as one and not allow him the chance to fight......

Odin: they approach, the fools think me a fool that i would not sense him here in Asgard.....Defense position for they will appear soon without warning in hopes to catch us off guard...  Eric take the excutioner's axe and fight like a true warrior..... hopefully loki will arrive on time.......

Thanos and his Team Appear on the Rainbow bridge yards away from Odin and his warriors.......Thanos appears slightly behind his team and smiles.........

Odin: attack!!!!  show no mercy my thor corps
!
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Guardians of the Galaxy #25
Guardians of the Galaxy #25

Darkseid
Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Hmm...tentative Thor Coprs, since Odin is in his home turf...we'll see though. 

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By geraldthesloth

I dunno, I'd say team two has more raw power on their hands.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By castleking
for a second i wasnt sure if i overpowered oneside or the other....
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lance Uppercut

The Thor Corps are nowhere near powerful enough to deal with the opposition. I wouldn't put it past Despero to mind control Thor Corps and use them against Odin. And while Odins got skills, he's outgunned here.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By castleking

i know thor has bn mind control via hypnosis and magic by Loki.... i dont know if a psi has ever bn capable of doing it...

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By vuviper
@castleking said:
"   i know thor has bn mind control via hypnosis and magic by Loki.... i dont know if a psi has ever bn capable of doing it...
"
Despero's telepathic powers have been described as both mystical and hypnotic. Scans are in my images but I don't have time right now.... BTW Despero's dialogue was the only one i was really iffy about.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By castleking
@vuviper said:
" @castleking said:
"   i know thor has bn mind control via hypnosis and magic by Loki.... i dont know if a psi has ever bn capable of doing it...
"
Despero's telepathic powers have been described as both mystical and hypnotic. Scans are in my images but I don't have time right now.... BTW Despero's dialogue was the only one i was really iffy about. "
im sorry... how should have despero responded?

loki used thor's hammer swing to help hypnotize thor.... every time the hammer swung in front of thor it would reflect the sun and then Loki used his magic to increase the effect.....
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By OhTru

As DeFalco and Busiek wrote Thor they were just a bunch of beefcakes with hammers

Thor Corp fails, they have few feats and Busiek ranks Thor along side tomato cans like Grundy 

Odin might beat Pre Crisis Darkseid in one hell of a fight, Odin is just a step better than Thanos
He's basically carrying team 1 heer since Busiek thought Thor Corp were something like the power rank of Captain Boomerang's society lame super heroes
Magus might be able to solo it, took a Cosmic Cube to take him out

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By capall

team 2  should win here
odin and ds is pretty much a equal, now that the most poweful opponent is occupied by ds, it's pretty much thanos, despero and warlock vs the thor corps here
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking
@OhTru said:
" Thor Corp fails, they have few feats and Busiek ranks Thor along side tomato cans like Grundy   Odin might beat Pre Crisis Darkseid in one hell of a fight, Odin is just a step better than Thanos He's basically carrying team 1 heer since Busiek thought Thor Corp were something like the power rank of Captain Boomerang's society lame super heroes Magus might be able to solo it, took a Cosmic Cube to take him out "
what are you talking about? the thor corps are capable of bringing down the multiverse............. you need to clarify
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Baldy

Team two would win in a knock down drag out brawl. Fun fight.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vuviper
@castleking said:
" @vuviper said:
" @castleking said:
"
Despero's telepathic powers have been described as both mystical and hypnotic. Scans are in my images but I don't have time right now.... BTW Despero's dialogue was the only one i was really iffy about. "
im sorry... how should have despero responded?

loki used thor's hammer swing to help hypnotize thor.... every time the hammer swung in front of thor it would reflect the sun and then Loki used his magic to increase the effect.....
"
haha no big deal... I think, from what I know, you did a pretty good job on the rest, and most people wouldnt have put in the effort so props.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
I will take team two here... Thanos, Darkseid and Despero is a lot of power for Team Odin to handle alone... and the Thor Corps arent that strong of a threat... 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vuviper

"Naturally I cheated, using the hypnotic powers of my third eye to beat his every strategem." 
 "My mystic mental powers overwhelmed all the members, but you flash
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By castleking
those are some seriously old scans... can the current despero hypnotize ppl while engaged in combat?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" those are some seriously old scans... can the current despero hypnotize ppl while engaged in combat?
"
he he... well it isnt like you havent pulled out some old scans every now and then to make a point either... lol 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn said:
" @castleking said:
" those are some seriously old scans... can the current despero hypnotize ppl while engaged in combat?
"
he he... well it isnt like you havent pulled out some old scans every now and then to make a point either... lol  "
mine arent effected by multiple company sponsored retcons of its comic U
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @castleking said:
"
he he... well it isnt like you havent pulled out some old scans every now and then to make a point either... lol  "
mine arent effected by multiple company sponsored retcons of its comic U
"
fair point... though for the most part it was the physical attributes of the DC characters that went down after the COIE... nothing else... it wasnt like their total abilities went away in full... so I dont see why Despero's overall Psionic abilities would change... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By castleking
@King Saturn said:
"fair point... though for the most part it was the physical attributes of the DC characters that went down after the COIE... nothing else... it wasnt like their total abilities went away in full... so I dont see why Despero's overall Psionic abilities would change...  "
because i havent seen current despero use his psionic power in the midst of battle if he were capable of such a feat their be no reason for him to fight the JLA..... granted i havent kept up with DC for over 6 yrs and i realize that it could be done for story purpose but has he showed the ability with any other group of ppl.....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" @King Saturn said:
"fair point... though for the most part it was the physical attributes of the DC characters that went down after the COIE... nothing else... it wasnt like their total abilities went away in full... so I dont see why Despero's overall Psionic abilities would change...  "
because i havent seen current despero use his psionic power in the midst of battle if he were capable of such a feat their be no reason for him to fight the JLA..... granted i havent kept up with DC for over 6 yrs and i realize that it could be done for story purpose but has he showed the ability with any other group of ppl..... "
dont know...
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vuviper
@castleking said:

"

They rarely every specify if he's using hypnotic or telepathic powers, hence why I only have those 2 scans which actually state it. But he does seem to be able to use his mental powers in battle

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldy said:

Team two would win in a knock down drag out brawl. Fun fight.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin wins