Odin, SS strange and Zeus vs Dormammu, Thanos and Kang

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNewFalcon

Team 1. Odinsky-father of the Norse pantheon, The classic era Sorcerer SupremeDr. Strange and Zeus, the greek pantheon Sky-father,all at there peaks.

Team 2. Dormammu, an uber powerful demon, Thanos, the mad titan obsessed with death herself and once user of theinfinity gauntlet, and Kangthe conqueror! also at peaks.

no time traveling, thanos cannot use IG or cosmic cube or other unfair items of that magnitude, no BFR.

both teams get 1 hour prep, fight takes place on an infinitely long and wide flat diamond like platform placed deep in space via TOAA who teleports them to the field, start 10 miles apart.

All not holding back but not bloodlusted, fight til the death.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

Couldn't Classic Strange solo everyone here with ease, or I don't know enough about Kang?

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheNewFalcon

Huh? i didn't know strange could take em all on at once, maybe a few but not all...

hsm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hsm1

Team 1 stomp.

Isn't dormammu, outside of his dimension, the same level of Odin and Zeus?

Kang and Thanos are below Zeus and Odin.

Not too mention Classic Strange, who could probably solo this.

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheNewFalcon

and dr strange is a 'mere mortal' that phrase was used for magneto against zeus 1 on 1, zeus apparently curbstomps and its spite, yet dr strange also mortal can wipe out 2 sky fathers, and 3 mega bad guys??

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

Classic Strange survived shots from and KOed a fed Galactus (without having to sacrificed himself like Odin), defeated the In-betweener, impressed LT, etc.

None of the people mentioned are on his level.

Although, I've seen recent scans of Odin stopping/absorbing blasts from Surtur(?) that were said to be multi-universal busting...I think

I'm not sure about any of the above statement though :D

And I'm not sure that would help anyway

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Dormammu is kind of the only factor on team 2, no Odin never absorbed any multiversal attacks, anyways, what are the best feats we have for SS strange, because Dormammu is probably the highest (lowest?) infernal entity of 616

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By laflux

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Classic Strange survived shots from and KOed a fed Galactus (without having to sacrificed himself like Odin), defeated the In-betweener, impressed LT, etc.

Although, I've seen recent scans of Odin stopping/absorbing blasts from Surtur(?) that were said to be multi-universal busting...I think

enter

ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImBoredLetsDebate

@Betatesthighlander1 said:

Dormammu is kind of the only factor on team 2, no Odin never absorbed any multiversal attacks, anyways, what are the best feats we have for SS strange, because Dormammu is probably the highest (lowest?) infernal entity of 616

I found it. Yea, not multiversal, but universal.

@Killemall said:

Taking Surtur's energy part 1
Taking Surtur's energy part 1
Taking Surtur's energy part 2
Taking Surtur's energy part 2
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Captain_Awesome85 said:

Everyone is posting "Odin has a good chance", does that mean you're picking Galactus? Has a good chance is usually referring to the underdog

Because he is underdog. Galactus was always close universal level, Odin was multi-galaxy level, but still he was no threat to Galactus. Yet, Matt Fraction written a battle, that most people considered PIS, since Odin was able to give a great fightto Galan, while he shouldn't.
Point is that currently Odin did that:
What pretty much bringed Odin, Surtur and Bor on universal level. It is still is hard to belie what Fraction did in his comics, but it happened and it always was in theory possible. Now with CC it is possible that Odin really can defeat Galactus.

You seem to be missing the page that Loki actually explains the power being universal, i mean this dialogue

and if i am interpreting this correctly, Loki actually explains Surtur as being a multiversal threat (because he says otherworlds are connected to the multiverse and when he vents his powers it will engulf all reality), thats a massive massive boost in status. So either this is an offical boost or Fraction just had too much weed to smoke.

Do let me know if i am mis-interpreting something.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@ImBoredLetsDebate: I've seen that, and i think the fires were probably universe-blower-upper in terms of power, but we only get claims of them being multiversal from the god of lies

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

Couldn't Classic Strange solo everyone here with ease, or I don't know enough about Kang?

No, he's only Odin level.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By New_World_Order

Team 1 curbstomps.

Doctordark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctordark

Odin, SS strange and Zeus = easy win

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 1

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@laflux said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

enter

LOL

1. Classic Strange has never fought and beaten a fed Galactus, although surviving a blast is correct but Galactus came to ask Strange help at the end of the day, i dont think killing him was ever in the Agenda.

2. Strange has fought In Betweener twice, lost the first one, won the second one only because he did something he has never done, he channeled the power of Lord ORder and Master Chaos, and Strange has never shown to be on his level.

3. Impressed LT thats pretty correct.

What Dr .Strange in classic days was is pretty damn powerful by normal heroes standard, he could easily destroy a planet has even destroyed a small pocket dimension in Netherworld, but in random encounter he is by no means on a different level to guys like Odin, Dormammu etc.

I think people tend to forget, Dr. Strange was the part of Defenders vol 1 even in classic days, fighitng threats a LOT less overwhelming than say Thanos.

I however still think team 1 would win, because both have prep and Dr. Strange, Odin and Zeus have superior artifacts they can access, while Dormammu would have been a HUGE help for a magic user, sadly neither Thanos nor Kang are magic users.

You know Dr. Strange could just go find Thor Girl, slap her around, make her cry, collect her tears and let all his team drink it, that gives pretty huge boost :p not sure why Thor never tried that.

bassistbaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By bassistbaris

@Killemall said:

@laflux said:

@ImBoredLetsDebate said:

enter

LOL

1. Classic Strange has never fought and beaten a fed Galactus, although surviving a blast is correct but Galactus came to ask Strange help at the end of the day, i dont think killing him was ever in the Agenda.

2. Strange has fought In Betweener twice, lost the first one, won the second one only because he did something he has never done, he channeled the power of Lord ORder and Master Chaos, and Strange has never shown to be on his level.

3. Impressed LT thats pretty correct.

What Dr .Strange in classic days was is pretty damn powerful by normal heroes standard, he could easily destroy a planet has even destroyed a small pocket dimension in Netherworld, but in random encounter he is by no means on a different level to guys like Odin, Dormammu etc.

I think people tend to forget, Dr. Strange was the part of Defenders vol 1 even in classic days, fighitng threats a LOT less overwhelming than say Thanos.

I however still think team 1 would win, because both have prep and Dr. Strange, Odin and Zeus have superior artifacts they can access, while Dormammu would have been a HUGE help for a magic user, sadly neither Thanos nor Kang are magic users.

You know Dr. Strange could just go find Thor Girl, slap her around, make her cry, collect her tears and let all his team drink it, that gives pretty huge boost :p not sure why Thor never tried that.

Agreed

people need to stop giving those feets of Strange via altering the real events.

Avatar image for deactivated-60143218790d8
deactivated-60143218790d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kang and Strange are non factors, Odin and zeus beat dormammu and thanos with ease..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By MakkyD

People know that Classic Strange struggled with Dormannu? He wouldn't have made a great enemy otherwise. Strange only survived most of the time due to Dormannu being honorbound.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By z3ro180

@hsm1: Dude Thanos has fought odin before and odin could not win.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Strange is more or less a match for Dormamu then Odin and Zeus curb stomp Thanos and Kang.