#1 Posted by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, the sky father is bored sitting around in his throne. For unknown reasons he will be fighting a list of enemies. How far can he make it?

He gets fully healed and charged every battle. He has 3 golden apples he can eat for each round.

1. Savage Hulk

2. Red Hulk

3. Category 4 Kaiju

4. Green Lantern

5. Wonder Woman

6. Sentry

7. Superman

8. Thor

9. Mephisto

10. Silver Surfer

11. Zeus

12. Surtur

13. Dormammu

14. Galactus

15. Imperiex

16. Celestial

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 12.

#3 Posted by keithcolby1995 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus and Odin are said to be equal, so I will say he stops their.

#4 Posted by XiiX (8458 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17832 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus and Odin are said to be equal, so I will say he stops their.

*suppose* to be. But Odin has way more and better feats than Zeus.

#6 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by keithcolby1995 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Yea I know and has been argued before. Creators saying they are equal > Anyone else says they are not

Maybe the golden apples will help him win. IDK

#8 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17832 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Yea I know and has been argued before. Creators saying they are equal > Anyone else says they are not

Maybe the golden apples will help him win. IDK

Yeah, but just being equal in power doesn't necessarily mean stalemate. There are other ways to win and unfortunately for Zeus, Odin has way too many abilities that don't strict correlate with power to which he can win. Zeus doesn't have enough feats to counter that except "well they're suppose to be equal!"

Just' saying.

#9 Posted by keithcolby1995 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea I understand, I was just making a point that it could go the other way. I'm not defending or siding with him by any means.

#10 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

6 7 & 8 need to be flipped

#12 Posted by ManInTheMountain (718 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: 6 and 7 is arguable, but 8 (Thor) is definitely more powerful than Superman Sentry. Thor is a god, and Superman is weak to magic. His moljnr can take them easily!

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

So it begins...

#14 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7710 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

A Cat. 4 Kaiju over Hulk and Rulk? I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!

On topic: Arguably stops at 12. No way he makes it past 14 tho.

#16 Edited by Bossmonster (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

7 needs to have the word Prime after it and it would make a great deal of sense.

But yeah, he doesn't get past 12. Maybe stops at 11.

#17 Posted by Iragexcudder (5049 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, the sky father is bored sitting around in his throne. For unknown reasons he will be fighting a list of enemies. How far can he make it?

He gets fully healed and charged every battle. He has 3 golden apples he can eat for each round.

1. Savage Hulk

2. Red Hulk

3. Category 4 Kaiju

4. Green Lantern

5. Wonder Woman

6. Sentry

7. Superman

8. Thor

9. Mephisto

10. Silver Surfer

11. Zeus

12. Surtur

13. Dormammu

14. Galactus

15. Imperiex

16. Celestial

He almost beats Surtur. Which is why hes half.

#18 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are most these guys on here stops at dormmamu the rest are face palm worthy

#19 Edited by Noone301994 (5036 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't Batman on this gauntlet?

I think he stops at Galactus

#20 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2. Red Hulk drains him of the OF, and proceeds to own him. RH then goes on to collect the Infinity Gems, and drain the HotU, and then becomes TOAA. /thread

stops at 12

#21 Posted by ElderStarlord117 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2. Red Hulk drains him of the OF, and proceeds to own him. RH then goes on to collect the Infinity Gems, and drain the HotU, and then becomes TOAA. /thread

stops at 12

#22 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by ShootingNova (17798 posts) - - Show Bio

Zeus is not stopping Odin, based on feats, in which Odin lies miles ahead. Zeus's best feats are planetary level at best, while Odin's lie within the galactic/trans-dimensional range.

He stops at 12 based on his previous encounters, but if he doesn't then he should stop at Dormammu. He certainly doesn't make it past a regular Galactus when he failed to beat a hungry one, and he should lose roughly as easily to Imperiex. At number 16, he won't even be able to harm the Celestial, who proceeds to stomp him.

#25 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@maninthemountain: superman(depending on the version) may not be stronger than thor, but definitely has him in combat speed. and you can't hit something ridiculously faster than you .-.

sentry is also > thor(he's beaten him multiple times)

#26 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Sentry is more powerful than clark.

the All-father stops at 12

#27 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by RetconCrisis (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 12

Nah, I think that Red Hulk would beat him without having to drain him of the Odin Force.

Loeb Force > Odin Force

#29 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: True, but then Red Hulk wouldn't be legitimized when he laid claim as king of Asgard.

#30 Edited by Experio (16245 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: You cant physically hurt someone faster than you, thats true, however you can hurt him through power and Thor definitely has him beat in that category.

That was Death seed Sentry

Back to topic, Odin stops at Galactus.

#31 Posted by RetconCrisis (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Red Hulk doesn't need Asgard. He one-shots the entire realm to rubble, then destroys the omniverse. He then uses his powers-that-he-had-since-birth-but-wasn't-found-until-an-epicly-dumb-plot-device/twist to recreate it in his own vision. Then he travels out of the 4th wall and kills the creators of Thunderbolts Annual and travels back in time to keep that horrid PoS from being created.

#32 Edited by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: that's what i just said .-.