Odin force vs. Phoenix Force

#2 Edited by dondave (34541 posts) - - Show Bio

PF

#3 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force is multiversal.

The Odin Force is not even Universal.

'nuff said.

#4 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force could murderstomp Rune King Thor and the whole of Asgard, nevermind the Odinforce.

#5 Edited by highaccuser (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix is overrated...extremely. But don't listen to the AVX writer, she wins.

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

PF.

#7 Posted by comic_book_fan (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix

#8 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

'nuff said.

Well put. Could not have said it any better.

#9 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely phoenix force.

#10 Posted by X_insignia1 (1373 posts) - - Show Bio

PF.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@sirmethos said:

'nuff said.

Its false though.

Phoenix Force, while it can be accessed in any reality, because of its connection to M'Kraan Crystal, it has done nothing to show its multiverse, bios seem to point its universal, so does feat, so does various statements made by the writer. I see no reason to believe otherwise

Although yeah PF would win, it being multiversal is hogwash.

#12 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@sirmethos said:

'nuff said.

Its false though.

Phoenix Force, while it can be accessed in any reality, because of its connection to M'Kraan Crystal, it has done nothing to show its multiverse, bios seem to point its universal, so does feat, so does various statements made by the writer. I see no reason to believe otherwise

Wow, you have just been attacking me that last couple days. LOL :P On a crusade are we?

I dont mind though.

#13 Edited by Killemall (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Wow, you have just been attacking me that last couple days. LOL :P On a crusade are we?

I dont mind though.

You accused me of picking on you??

#14 Edited by logy5000 (5655 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix force, by far.

#15 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoneix force .

#16 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Force.

#17 Edited by randomcharachter (323 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoneix Force

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Ultimate Universe has a Phoenix Force not connected in any way to 616. It has also been stated many times to created all life the Ultimate Verse as its purpose.

It is a Universal Power as important as Galactus, Eternity, Death, ect....

#19 Edited by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Its false though.

The PF is the nexus of Psionic Energy. Even if it(the PF itself) only existed on a Universal level, it would still have Multiversal level power, simply due to that fact.

Not to mention being able to draw on all life that exists, and will exist in the future.

Shaman Nate Grey, purely psionic power. Franklin Richards, purely psionic power. Legion, purely psionic power. etc. etc. etc.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

The PF is the nexus of Psionic Energy.

PF force is primal manifestation of "universal" life energy, and is "allegedly" the source of all psionic energy in the multiverse, that's exactly how marvel defines phoenix force.

And hence that is an empty derival, notice the "ALLEGEDLY" part right there in the front.

No its not, i mean there is a whole bunch of bio pointing its universal, its feat pointing its universe, why would it be multiversal.

Among other bios here are some

"....manifestation of the prime universal force of life"

Marvel Handbook 1986

"The phoenix force is a manifestation of a primal force of the universe which derives from the psyches of all living beings in the universe"

Marvel Handbook 1983

"....This is a manifestation of a primal force of the universe which derives from the psyches of all living being in the universe."

Marvel Handbook 2005

"The Phoenix Force is an immortal, indestructible, and mutabale manifestation of the prime universal force of life.."

Not to mention being able to draw on all life that exists, and will exist in the future.

All life-force in the universe alongside future potential, that doesnt contradict anything

Shaman Nate Grey, purely psionic power. Franklin Richards, purely psionic power. Legion, purely psionic power. etc. etc. etc.

Apart from Nate, rest have little to no connection to Phoenix Force.