Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by AgentEx (80 posts) - - Show Bio

1: Prime (by a long shot.)

2: Thor

3: Hulk (not even close.)

#3 Posted by Bo88gdan (4401 posts) - - Show Bio

THor>Hulk>Superboy

#4 Edited by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at ^^^^ post i never understood why Bo88gdan underestimates Dc characters so badly.

Firstly Cosmic Hulk is a little out of place, Ikaris has held his own against Cosmic Hulk and Doom was actually beating both Cosmic Hulk and Sakaar together before Banner intervened.

I think Prime can take OF Thor, although what be easy by any means.

So Prime FTW

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgentEx said:

This is 100% true.

@Bo88gdan said:

THor>Hulk>Superboy

Dude seriously?

#6 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

THor>Hulk>Superboy

I...wait...what?

I'm pretty confident that Superboy Prime is the most powerful person here.

#7 Posted by Termination (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I don't get it either.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: I can understand you putting Thor above Prime, but why's Hulk above Prime?

#9 Posted by Deadgod (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgentEx said:

#10 Posted by Termination (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgentEx said:

#11 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Emoboy Prime wins this.

#12 Posted by logy5000 (5734 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy prime

#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2876 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime ftw...His power is freakish

#15 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime he's like 50% plot device for character removal and 50% crybaby.

#16 Posted by fiarwizord (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins, why? He fought againest the whole Teen Titans, Green Lantern corp, and Justice league alone. If not for Superman and Kal-L, SBP would've curb stomped the corp. Also he defeated Ion easily in a battle. Last, He was unaffected by mxy and could punch through reality.

#17 Posted by OldSilver (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinforce Thor could just teleport of vaporize Superboy Prime with a thought. I can't speak for Cosmic Hulk, though, i've never heard of him.

#18 Posted by travmadison (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I am going to have to go with Odin Force Thor on this one, if it was just regular Thor then Prime would win after a while, but with the Odin Force level of Thor he takes the win for the fact that the Odin Force was the power which fed and created Asgard and the rest of the Nine Realms. Prime has yet to be even able to take out the Anti Montior by himself (yes i know he torn him apart, but that was after he was already weak from the rest of what happened to him) if Prime could have bitch slapped him on his own then Prime would win hands down, and of course then be the biggest bad ass villain of all time lol.Now Cosmic Hulk is a joke, his cosmic power only helps make him stronger much like rage does for the Hulk but to a limit, also he is a robot lol. Now regular Hulk could beat Prime it all depends on how well of a fighter and how much thought is put into the fight by Prime, but knowing his character not much so he would get the crap kicked out of him for a while until he finally got lucky and killed Hulk. Now depending on what form of Hulk we have this could go the other way as well, Worldbreaker Hulk could beat Prime I think, since he would have thought things out during the fight. But still Odin force Thor wipes the floor with Prime It just becomes of matter of how fast. He will of course take Prime lightly at first thinking he can help but if it is out right Prime gone coo-coo for coco puffs like what happened int I.C then Thor will know not to play around and go for the win right away.

#19 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Going Prime here.

#20 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

If OP means Hulk powered with Power Cosmic, then I am going with:

OF Thor> SMP>=Hulk

#21 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Cosmic hulk refers to one of three things, a Galactus created Robot, Captain Universe Hulk, or Herald of Galactus Hulk. Please specify which one of these three it is.

#22 Posted by Detroit101 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Of Thor> sbp > cosmic hulk

#23 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

1.SBP

2.Thor

3.hulk

#24 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiarwizord said:

Prime wins, why? He fought againest the whole Teen Titans, Green Lantern corp, and Justice league alone. If not for Superman and Kal-L, SBP would've curb stomped the corp. Also he defeated Ion easily in a battle. Last, He was unaffected by mxy and could punch through reality.

Superboy prime was powerful, but not even close to powerful enough to beat Mxy, it was only after absorbing the guardian and becoming SuperMAN prime that he curbstomped Mxy, but this battle is about SuperBOY.

#25 Posted by Detroit101 (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@DCsuperman0007: do you knw anything about the odin force?

#26 Posted by logy5000 (5734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Detroit101: I think even the Odinforce is below Superboy Prime. Imo SBP would be a threat to Odin himself.

#27 Posted by New_World_Order (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime or Thor

#28 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy Prime takes Mordru's magic like nothing, so Thor must rely on his physical force, maybe at best he could give him a fight, but Thor probably loses here.

#29 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP,why bump this thread?