• 67 results
#1 Edited by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor(who has mastered the full power of the Odin Force)

vs

Doomsday(pre 52 not hunter prey)

No prep, no bfr, Thor knows who he's fighting but Doomsday doesn't, both bloodlusted, win by K.O., takes place in an unpopulated grassy area(no trees, just grass)

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

#3 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

1. Win by KO

2. Odin Force

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (5943 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor i dout doomsday can adat to magic

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

1. Win by KO

2. Odin Force

Doomsday can adapt to the Odin Force to the point where it doesn't affect him. DON'T YOU EVEN READ COMICS HOW YOU NOT NO DIS?!?!?!?!?!

#6 Posted by Nessy (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday recently has been ridiculously overrated.

Odin vs Doomsday? Doomsday can adapt to Odin Force

Galactus vs Doomsday? Doomsday can adapt to the Power Cosmic

Thanos w/ IG vs Doomsday? Doomsday can adapt to nigh-omnipotence

#7 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

#8 Posted by KraytRawk (605 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday is insanely overrated.. i agree

Odin force Thor FTW.

#9 Posted by eisjfiejss (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@KraytRawk said:

Odin force Thor FTW.

I'd say Thor is far more overrated.

#10 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin Force Thor in the bloodiest of blood-stomps.

#11 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots for the KO....

Even if we agree Thor is overrated, Odin Force Thor is Skyfather level. Doomsday doesn't take this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the Doomsday. 
H/P DD may be able to adapt. 
Would be strange to see what sort of adapation would look like if DD did evolve. 

#13 Posted by ZtheGreat1578 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly think Odin Force Thor would wreck Doomsday. He's stupidly powerful. Not even Doomsday can adapt to a walking plot device like OFT (Odin Force Thor)

#14 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#15 Posted by DaMainMan (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily. No way DD could adapt to Galactus or Odin levels. If that is the case the entire DCU should have been destroyed when he first came on the scene.

#16 Edited by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without the Odin Force Thor would get close, so with it I'd say he'd win.

Also it's been a while since I've read Superman so maybe they changed this, but didn't Doomsday adapt only to the stuff that killed him, like he couldn't be killed the same way twice? If that's the case then Thor would still have to win in order for Doomsday to adapt.

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@KraytRawk said:

Odin force Thor FTW.

@eisjfiejss: Not even close. People wouldn't dare put him anything higher than supermans league.

#18 Posted by eisjfiejss (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@KraytRawk said:

Odin force Thor FTW.

@eisjfiejss: Not even close. People wouldn't dare put him anything higher than supermans league.

No. Thor has been immensely overrated on this site as of late. I'm not saying he is overrated in this thread, but I believe he is overrated. I'm sure everyone has noticed the influx of Thor threads going onto this site. There are threads where the OP gives Thor powers that he normally doesn't have just to have him win the fight.

#19 Posted by TheHeat (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#20 Posted by XiiX (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss: Agreed.

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss said:

@KraytRawk said:

Odin force Thor FTW.

I agree that Thors more overrated, but I think Doomdays too overpowered, I mean he beat Superman to death with his bear hands.

My Money is on Doomsday.

#22 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@eisjfiejss said:

@KraytRawk said:

Odin force Thor FTW.

Q4T

#23 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win this.

#24 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I don't think Doomsday is overrated by any stretch. I'd say he is the top tier brick, aside from maybe Mangog.

Having said that, while the Thunder God is powerful, the Odin force adds that extra dimension, in my opinion, that gives the Thunder God the decided edge here. Heck, classic Thor has tangoed with Dr Strange and done so successfully.

I say Odin force Thor.

#25 Posted by AweSam (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@majestic99 said:

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

1. Win by KO

2. Odin Force

Doomsday can adapt to the Odin Force to the point where it doesn't affect him. DON'T YOU EVEN READ COMICS HOW YOU NOT NO DIS?!?!?!?!?!

Doomsday's limited to his creator.

#26 Posted by Killemall (16956 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

Doomsday doesn't instantly adapt, he has to die first (DOS Doomsday) or require prolonged exposure (H/P). Also he doesn't come back to life instantly it takes him ages to do so. I don't know why people keep bringing this up its not like Doomsday can adapt to just about anything. He couldn't adapt to being physically beaten to death in DOS, being killed again by punches by 100 Kryptonians, being BFRed in Hunter Prey and Doomsday Wars, being vaporized and permanently killed by Imperix (Our World At War) it was only thanks to Braniac and Luthor he was resurrected, being killed permanently by Entrophy (Hunter Prey) where Braniac had to use Zero Hour to prevent from Doomsday dying exactly the same way the second time.

#27 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1639 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nessy: And you, kind sir, deserve a medal! You couldn't have said it better. DD is ridiculously overrated exactly in the way you described.

#28 Posted by Spydey (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday can't adapt during the fight can he? I mean..he's no Ultimate Hulk. Unless I'm wrong. I don't know, correct me if such, but if that's the case then Thor. And then if they fought again...it'd be a toughy.

#29 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@nickzambuto said:

DURR DOOMSDAY CAN ADAPT

Doomsday doesn't instantly adapt, he has to die first (DOS Doomsday) or require prolonged exposure (H/P). Also he doesn't come back to life instantly it takes him ages to do so. I don't know why people keep bringing this up its not like Doomsday can adapt to just about anything. He couldn't adapt to being physically beaten to death in DOS, being killed again by punches by 100 Kryptonians, being BFRed in Hunter Prey and Doomsday Wars, being vaporized and permanently killed by Imperix (Our World At War) it was only thanks to Braniac and Luthor he was resurrected, being killed permanently by Entrophy (Hunter Prey) where Braniac had to use Zero Hour to prevent from Doomsday dying exactly the same way the second time.

Twas a joke. It was really mocking people who bring up that he can adapt as a valid point.

#30 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin-force Thor wins this one. Normal Thor loses i think.

The Odin-force could just magicly erase the Doomday's resurecting and adapting qualities.

#31 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins 

#32 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Depends on the Doomsday. H/P DD may be able to adapt. Would be strange to see what sort of adapation would look like if DD did evolve.

Not Hunter Prey.

@ZtheGreat1578 said:

I honestly think Odin Force Thor would wreck Doomsday. He's stupidly powerful. Not even Doomsday can adapt to a walking plot device like OFT (Odin Force Thor)

What is a walking plot device?

@nickzambuto said:

All Thor has to do is K.O. DD for a win, not kill him.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@Pistolwhip1 said:

Depends on the Doomsday. H/P DD may be able to adapt. Would be strange to see what sort of adapation would look like if DD did evolve.

Not Hunter Prey.

@ZtheGreat1578 said:

What is a walking plot device?

@nickzambuto said:

All Thor has to do is K.O. DD for a win, not kill him.

GRRR DOOMSDAY ADAPTS SO HE CANT BE KOOO'D!!!

#34 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Stop trolling.

#35 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@nickzambuto said:

Stop trolling.

I think it is YOU who is the troll! You are clearly a Thor fanboy who can't admit when he loses. Hell your username is marvelfanboy. You have admitted that you are a fanboy, and therefore conceded defeat. Thank you and have a good day.

#36 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I think it is YOU who is the troll! You are clearly a Thor fanboy who can't admit when he loses. Hell your username is marvelfanboy. You have admitted that you are a fanboy, and therefore conceded defeat. Thank you and have a good day.

1. I asked you for an explanation and you call me a faboy

2. Never said Thor wins in this fight

3. Just a username, nothing more

4. Doomsday doesn't instantly adapt

5. Win is by K.O., so DD evolving is irrelevant, all Thor has to do is knock him out.

6. Go somewhere else, troll.

#37 Posted by jwalser3 (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

OD Thor wins, but if he didn't have it I think he could win.

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@nickzambuto said:

1. I asked you for an explanation and you call me a faboy

2. Never said Thor wins in this fight

3. Just a username, nothing more

4. Doomsday doesn't instantly adapt

5. Win is by K.O., so DD evolving is irrelevant, all Thor has to do is knock him out.

6. Go somewhere else, troll.

#39 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: No, just dealing with a troll, that's all.

#40 Posted by nickzambuto (11425 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy said:

@nickzambuto: No, just dealing with a troll, that's all.

I cancel all your arguments and completely outdebate you, irrevocablely proving Doomsday's superiority over Thor, and you call me a fanboy and troll???

No, I think YOU'RE the troll!

#41 Posted by Mercy_ (92075 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfanboy: @nickzambuto: Both of you cool your jets, please. Either debate the topic at hand or cease speaking to each other.

#42 Posted by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: I was going to ignore him.

#43 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Trolling aside, I think Thor can win using magic.

Does Odin Force include reality warping/manipulation? And if it does would it be able to affect Doomsday (as in like, erase him from existence)? Sorry if it's a bad question.

#44 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Thor could win via BFR.

#45 Edited by marvelfanboy (509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

Trolling aside, I think Thor can win using magic.

Does Odin Force include reality warping/manipulation? And if it does would it be able to affect Doomsday (as in like, erase him from existence)? Sorry if it's a bad question.

1. You saying I'm a troll?

2. Yes. It puts Thor on skyfather level

3. Not a bad question

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Regular Thor could win via BFR.

No bfr

#46 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#47 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Thor realizes what kind of threat Doomsday is, he just amps his already formidable strength to surpass Doomsday's and beat him into a pulp.

Doomsday never adapted past brute force, IIRC.

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

THOR WINS WITH ABSOULUT EXTREME EASE, YOU MADE HIM MASTER THE ODIN-FORCE!!! WHICH PUTS HIM ON ODIN'S LEVEL. HE WOULD BEAT 10 DOOMSDAYS!!!

#49 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#50 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

No H/P Doomsday? OP is a biased Thor fanboy.