@Inevitable said:

" Is this for serious ? "
probably for spite...
#6 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps my favorite hero.

#7 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite should be flagged

#8 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you people serious? After all the ridiculousness that is said about Flash on the forums, he can't take on Destroyer? I smell hypocrites......

#9 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
"Are you people serious? After all the ridiculousness that is said about Flash on the forums, he can't take on Destroyer? I smell hypocrites...... "

no he can't take on Odin even if he didn't have the destroyer he can literally anialate entire Galaxys with a single blast.
#10 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
"Are you people serious? After all the ridiculousness that is said about Flash on the forums, he can't take on Destroyer? I smell hypocrites...... "
 no he can't take on Odin even if he didn't have the destroyer he can literally anialate entire Galaxys with a single blast. "
It's not Odin. It's the Destroyer armor that Odin created, not Odin himself.
#11 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
 no he can't take on Odin even if he didn't have the destroyer he can literally anialate entire Galaxys with a single blast. "
It's not Odin. It's the Destroyer armor that Odin created, not Odin himself. "

no the odindestrpyer is when odin acctually uses the destroyer as armor. and even if it wasn't the destroyer is harder than adamantium he couldn't damage it anyway.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... maybe Odin 
though the All Father is gonna catch hell trying to actually land a hit on The Flash
#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:
i think odin could probably stop him from moving with magic or send out an omni directional blast
#14 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @King Saturn: i think odin could probably stop him from moving with magic or send out an omni directional blast "
I do not know about all that... but perhaps
#15 Edited by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:

" hmmm... maybe Odin 
though the All Father is gonna catch hell trying to actually land a hit on The Flash "

If Odin is in the destroyer and this Odin took on the celestial host, then he simply slaughters, he has some form of cosmic awareness so tagging or knowing where flash is isn't going to be a problem, then be just teleports him to another dimension or into the sun...or turns him into a duck...or w/e. And barry isn't even the fastest flash, he can barely move FTL...
#16 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: Please tell me you are joking. Barry is FTL x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. He is so fast, much faster than light. 

@Thor's hammmer: I am not using this as Odin in the Destroyer armor, just the armor itself. 

Also, you said Odin can destroy galaxies. When has he done this?
#17 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus: Please tell me you are joking. Barry is FTL x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times. He is so fast, much faster than light. 

@Thor's hammmer: I am not using this as Odin in the Destroyer armor, just the armor itself.  Also, you said Odin can destroy galaxies. When has he done this? "
you must be talking about Wally West, because the barry allen i know can't go that fast..
#18 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: Barry has jumped through time before.
#19 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Also, IMP should handle adamantium. It is not indestructible.
#20 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7162 posts) - - Show Bio

@Noobasaurus_Rex: 

harder than adamantium and Odin did it in his battle with the infinity and in his battle with surtur.

#21 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus: Barry has jumped through time before. "
you dont need to go 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times FTL to do that, in fact normal flashes can do that, however the only time he did it was COIE...
#22 Edited by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus: The number amount was exaggeration, but Barry Allen is indeed faster than you claim him to be.
#23 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus: The number amount was exaggeration, but Barry Allen is indeed faster than you claim him to be. "
no he is not, he is light speed and a some. He is not Wally West and he loses this...
#24 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus: The number amount was exaggeration, but Barry Allen is indeed faster than you claim him to be. "
no he is not, he is light speed and a some. He is not Wally West and he loses this... "
In all kindness, you really need to do some research on Barry Allen.
#25 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
no he is not, he is light speed and a some. He is not Wally West and he loses this... "
In all kindness, you really need to do some research on Barry Allen. "
i have done my fair share. So please do name the times when Barry has ran FTL so easily...
#26 Posted by Noobasaurus_Rex (443 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
i have done my fair share. So please do name the times when Barry has ran FTL so easily... "
Due to your "fair share", I am sure you can recall when Barry helped Wally and Bart trap SBP in the Speed Force.
#27 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Noobasaurus_Rex said:
i have done my fair share. So please do name the times when Barry has ran FTL so easily... "
Due to your "fair share", I am sure you can recall when Barry helped Wally and Bart trap SBP in the Speed Force. "
since when does that entail moving many times FTL, all that is needed is a little over FTL...
#28 Edited by mrtrickster (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

barry breaks his own fist from hitting odin's armor

#29 Posted by superdemon (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Just wow. 

#30 Posted by MutenRoshi (850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Noobasaurus_Rex said:
@Thor's hammmer: Also, IMP should handle adamantium. It is not indestructible.
Infinite Moronic Post isn't going to harm Odin
#31 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Flash speed steal? Send him to the speedforce?

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (41269 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin stomps.

#33 Posted by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade said:

Could Flash speed steal? Send him to the speedforce?

What is with you bumping Flash threads?

#34 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol lol Odin wins

#35 Edited by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp in Odin's favor, with or without the Destroyer Amor.

#36 Posted by Bo88gdan (4639 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

Stomp, with or without the Destroyer Amor.

This

And this thread should be locked

#37 Posted by sungod88 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this even made lol Odin Stomps horribly