User Lists: 0

-Racob has spoken

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Just to be clear, there are no sharks in this fight either, right?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if jaws manages to evade that sharp hat of oddjob, jaws wins

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just to be clear, there are no sharks in this fight either, right?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe jaws.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Jaws

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to have to say Jaws on this, here is why:

His most glaring advantage is his durability. The guy can get thrown off a train, fall from a cliff in a car, fall off a plane and be covered in rubble and get up from it all like it was nothing. The best durability feat from Oddjob was to take a gold bar to the chest and not flinch, but that is nowhere near on the level of Jaws. While you could argue that they are on a similar level of strength, maybe Oddjob being slightly stronger, this is countered since Jaws has his metal teeth which appear to be much stronger than Oddjob's Bowler Hat. The best way to compare the two is based off how they take electricity. When Oddjob was electrocuted, he blew a fuse. When Jaws was electrocuted, he barely reacted. In terms of speed and fighting skill, they are a similar level with no edge defined

There is just two things that Jaws have which give him a massive advantage in this fight. His durability and his teeth. Oddjob usually throws his Bowler Hat, but Jaws can easily just dodge it, as it is not incredibly fast. Plus, even if it does tag him, it's going to take a good four or five hits to actually put Jaws down, at least. And I don't see anything Oddjob has that can put Jaws down. Jaws has dealt with much more weight than Oddjob's punches, and has been able to dish out that same punishment. I see Jaws taking a 9/10 win, pretty much a stomp. Oddjob has a chance if he plays it smart and gets a few accurate shots with his Bowler Hat, and if the setting works to his advantage, he has a bigger chance as he is much smarter than Jaws, but I just don't see this happening in many scenarios. Jaws wins