Beast

Family Bonding
Family Bonding

Ragdoll

The Toad
The Toad

Toad

Conditions:

-All members of the match are pissed, so expect blood and morals off but catch is that people are mad at 1 other person.

Toad is mad at Ragdoll for what I believe (I dont really remember) losing in my Toad vs Ragdoll thread.  
Beast is mad at Puck for Wolverine's previous work in Alpha Flight
Ragdoll is not technically (for the sake of the battle let's act like it's blood lust)mad at Beast but enamored by his Blue fur so he wants to skin him and where him as a coat/bath towel/carpet 
Puck is mad at Toad for having agilty somewhat reminiscent to him

-Ragdoll has no weaponry so no stabbing or what ever.

-Only win via murder

-If anything in the store can be picked up it may be used as weaponry.

No Caption Provided

-Chuck E Cheese is empty so they have room to bounce around and w/e.

-9:00 PM, Saturday with it raining outside.

-This is a store so use your imagination to fill in the place.

Who will win?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall
@daak1212: I go with the BEAST!! he is just awesome (NOTE: i dont really know who Punck is)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By daak1212
@Killemall said:
@daak1212: I go with the BEAST!! he is just awesome (NOTE: i dont really know who Punck is)
On my puck vs Beast thread, majority of the vote went to puck.  Puck is a complete bad ass who doesn't get enough respect as a character.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OptimusPalm

@daak1212
He lost heavily in my Puck VS Giant man thread, but i guess that was my fault. But i agree, he deserves more respect (i had my thread as a draw coz hes too quick for Giant Man to hit him - others disagreed)

For this thread i say Toad wins. His tongue is a major factor in this. If i were him i'd 'tongue' the arcade machine on the left of the pic and launch it at the others, knocking each one out in turn. hang on, would his tongue have the strength to lift and hurl those sort of things?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212
He lost heavily in my Puck VS Giant man thread, but i guess that was my fault. But i agree, he deserves more respect (i had my thread as a draw coz hes too quick for Giant Man to hit him - others disagreed)

For this thread i say Toad wins. His tongue is a major factor in this. If i were him i'd 'tongue' the arcade machine on the left of the pic and launch it at the others, knocking each one out in turn. hang on, would his tongue have the strength to lift and hurl those sort of things?

I have no idea.  I also think that the others can avoid it.  Rag Doll I think is severly resistant to injuries, Beast would move out the way and same with Puck.  Puck also is durable as hell.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OptimusPalm
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

I have no idea.  I also think that the others can avoid it.  Rag Doll I think is severly resistant to injuries, Beast would move out the way and same with Puck.  Puck also is durable as hell.

I must admit i'm not too clued up on who Ragdoll is and what he can do. But i do know that Toad is more devious than Puck and Beast so would probably wait til characters are ingaged in fighting before getting involved. 

Toad wins via numerous cheapshots :)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daak1212
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

I must admit i'm not too clued up on who Ragdoll is and what he can do. But i do know that Toad is more devious than Puck and Beast so would probably wait til characters are ingaged in fighting before getting involved.  Toad wins via numerous cheapshots :)
Rag Doll's body is broken in numerous places allowing the flexibilty he has.  I think I made a Toad vs Ragdoll thread a while back which I think came down to where the fight was.  In an enclosed environment it would go to Toad but outside Ragdoll.  The thing is here I think that if Toad did try to bullet himself everywhere he would wind up crashing into something injuring himself more than others.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

I must admit i'm not too clued up on who Ragdoll is and what he can do. But i do know that Toad is more devious than Puck and Beast so would probably wait til characters are ingaged in fighting before getting involved.  Toad wins via numerous cheapshots :)
Rag Doll's body is broken in numerous places allowing the flexibilty he has.  I think I made a Toad vs Ragdoll thread a while back which I think came down to where the fight was.  In an enclosed environment it would go to Toad but outside Ragdoll.  The thing is here I think that if Toad did try to bullet himself everywhere he would wind up crashing into something injuring himself more than others.

Sorry, i'm not sure what you mean by bullet himself? I was suggesting that he would use his tongue to pick up objects and throw them or swing them at the others, keeping his body out of reach
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'm givin' Beast the win, followed by Ragdoll, the Puck, then Toad

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

Sorry, i'm not sure what you mean by bullet himself? I was suggesting that he would use his tongue to pick up objects and throw them or swing them at the others, keeping his body out of reach
I said that the tounge strategy wouldnt work because people are either too quick or too resistant..  You then said that you dont know who Ragdoll is and then I told you he is capable of beating Toad in certain conditions I.E location and then I said in this location Toad  couldnt really bullet himself (the method that was going to be used to beat Ragdoll in an indoor place.
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OptimusPalm
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

I said that the tounge strategy wouldnt work because people are either too quick or too resistant..  You then said that you dont know who Ragdoll is and then I told you he is capable of beating Toad in certain conditions I.E location and then I said in this location Toad  couldnt really bullet himself (the method that was going to be used to beat Ragdoll in an indoor place.

Oh i see. I hadnt looked at the other thread so had no idea what you meant by bullet himself. So from what you've said, why is Toad even in this fight?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daak1212
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

Oh i see. I hadnt looked at the other thread so had no idea what you meant by bullet himself. So from what you've said, why is Toad even in this fight?
Toad shouldn't rely on your tongue strategy (of picking up things that are probably out of his weight class) and my idea of strictly bouncing around everywhere because more than likely he will crash into something.  Probably a ball pit or Chuck-E in a car.  But, if he relies on bouncing and tonging the enemies as opposed to picking up crap I think he can have a chance.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall
@daak1212 said:
@Killemall said:
On my puck vs Beast thread, majority of the vote went to puck.  Puck is a complete bad ass who doesn't get enough respect as a character.
Well its Puck all the way at least in my book :)@OptimusPalm: Puck losing against giant man makes sense, like it or not mate the more popular character tends to win, and there is do doubt who's more popular 
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OptimusPalm
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:
@daak1212 said:
@OptimusPalm said:

@daak1212

Toad shouldn't rely on your tongue strategy (of picking up things that are probably out of his weight class) and my idea of strictly bouncing around everywhere because more than likely he will crash into something.  Probably a ball pit or Chuck-E in a car.  But, if he relies on bouncing and tonging the enemies as opposed to picking up crap I think he can have a chance.
Well i did ask if he would have the strength to pick them up so not sure why you mentioned that. And as for your strategy i cant see that working at all. He has less durablity than both Beast and Puck and they're agility is arguably better. His only chance would be to stay away - a long way away which doesnt count as a win (unless the others knock nthemselves out which is highly unlikely)
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
@OptimusPalm: I mentioned it as in I dont think his tongue can pick the arcade machines up.  I think toad has a chance if he plays smart.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212

bump

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers