Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

Sovereign's Street Level Tourney

Round 1: Treasure Island

Starting distance 2.5 miles

Time Limit: N/A

Objectives: Each team is given a key card that one member must keep on their person at all times. The card contains half the code to an impenetrable/indestructible safe located in the middle of an aircraft hangar. In order to advance to the next round all members of the opposing team must be eliminated and their key card retrieved. Once both objectives are complete and the safe is opened Your team will find a Mother Box that will boomtube them to their next location and a reward for their efforts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules: Winner by K.O., Death or Incap.

All character's are in character, with standard gear and have basic knowledge unless they have prior knowledge.

Team 1 is Blue, Team 2 is Red, Aircraft Hangar is yellow.

@joeagentofhand1

Dr Alchemy

Double Down

Heat Wave

Owen Mercer

vs

@oceanmaster21

team perk The Goodie Bag: Grants each of your team members: A personal wrist mounted radar unit, wireless communicator earwig, gas masks, grenades,(1 flash bang, 1 smoke, 1 teargas) and high tech goggles (10x zoom HD optics, X-ray, Night vision)

cyborg (new52)

lady sif amped power increase my 5 tons

superior spiderman

Hawkman (new 52) whos weapons are made of animantium

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oceanmaster21

@sovereign91001

my team perk is The Goodie Bag: Grants each of your team members: A personal wrist mounted radar unit, wireless communicator earwig, gas masks, grenades,(1 flash bang, 1 smoke, 1 teargas) and high tech goggles (10x zoom HD optics, X-ray, Night vision)

and far as my individual perks for my team i gave lady sif the power amp and and hawkman the adamantium hand held weapon.

cyborg (new52)

lady sif Power Amp: Raises one of your character's strength by 5 tons

superior spiderman

Hawkman (new 52) Blades and bullets: You may turn your character’s bullets/thrown weapons/arrows into adamantium. Or your character’s hand held weapon can be transformed into an Adamantium version of itself.

@joeagentofhand1 before we start can u tell me a lil bit about ur team ik nothing about them. once i iknow then i start us off.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Why can’t we be friends? : Your team all cooperates and will work together as if all existing personality clashes/enmity and bad blood didn’t exist.

For Alchemist: Defense Amp: Adds a full body coating of vibranium mesh weave armor to your character’s costume/outfit.

I actually switched out DD for Sasuke(part 1): Blades and bullets: You may turn your character’s bullets/thrown weapons/arrows into adamantium. Or your character’s hand held weapon can be transformed into an Adamantium version of itself.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oceanmaster21

<p>so insted of double dawn u have sauske</p> and tell me about who ur team is ik nothing about them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oceanmaster21

ok so tel me about ur team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Alchemy can change the composition of any element.

Heat Wave is a pyrotechnic enemy of the Flash.

Owen throws boomerangs at high speeds.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oceanmaster21

@joeagentofhand1: @sovereign91001ok i know about sauske already ok so now that u told me whats ur team can do i tell u this is gonna be interesting.

first off i will start buy sayaing my ladysif is gonna go for sauske bc she knows hes the most powerful on your team and she will try to prove herself for asgard so she will go after sauske. Now granted as powerful as sauske is lady sif can beat him she is physically stronger she better warrior just as fast if not faster she has just as many skills she also has healing so inacase sauske hurts her she can heal her self so that being said i think she can role with sauske punches.

Heatwave is powerful in his own rite but cyborg is just as powerful as and has all kinds of high tech weponary that will match anything heatwave has to throw at him. cyborg is smart has better weapons and since there is some knowledge given to the chachaters it wont take cyborg long to finish heatwave.

as i can see Dr Alchemey is pretty powerful but i dont know awholt about him so ur gonna have to enlightin me.

owen is good and has gret weapons but is he gonna be abloe to tagg superior spiderman superior spider man is more agile hes smarter stronger and has tech and wepons of his own and superior spiderman can just dodge all the weapons gets close and webbs owen in the face and then webb his whole body up then what owen gonna do.

your team is good but my team will has the strenght advantage magic andvantage blasters and smarts that will eventually overrun your team once my team takes ur team out they will take the key from ur guys and get teloported to the next arena.

your tourn

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This should be good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

@oceanmaster21: Sasuke is not the most powerful on my team, Alchemy is. Sasuke is the strongest physically, but not the most versatile.

In my opinion Sasuke can keep Sif busy for the time being. I am not sure about her reaction, but can react to this:

Loading Video...

note: sorry about the music.

Keep in mind that the video did not have the scene of Ssauke running literal circles around Gaara. His speed will keep Sif busy for a while.

I don't know if Cyborg can handle the literal heat of Heatwave's gun:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2009536

Keep in mind his fire is as hot or hotter than friction of someone moving at light speed. Knowing that Cyborg is made of metal parts and most metals melt in hot temperatures, I don't think Cyborg will do very well.

Owen can easily handle Otto. Superior Spiderman was getting manhandled by Speed Demon, Owen can throw a boomerang the same speed or faster than Speed Demon can run:

No Caption Provided

In the scan above he is throwing his boomerang faster than the speed of sound.

Dr. Alchemy can easily handle Hawkman. He turn the air around him into chlorine. Note: chlorine stops oxygen and causes your lungs to melt. He can easily do this see here:

No Caption Provided

He then turns Sif's bones into oxygen.

Your turn

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Raw_Material

This should be a good. I'm definitely siding with joeagentofhand1 on this one though, that's for sure.

#TeamUnderdog

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joeagentofhand1: your rite sauske speed is fast but lady sif speed is just as fast and she stronger and has the endurance as well as well as some pretty cool powers. so she can keep sauske busy for awhile.

Now cyborg is mostly made of meatal and heatwave has some cool weapons but cyborg has somicblasters cannon blaster as well as many other blasters i mean how many blasters can heatwave avoid i doubt he can dodge them long or at all for that matter.

here cyborg is controling bumtoomes from apocyalpse so he can do the same senario and teloport heatwave to apocylaspe, or he can teloport ur whole team to apocyalpse were they will get wrecked by darkseid.

Controlling Every Boom Tube From Apocalypse. so he can just teloport your team that seems to be my only chance granted lady sif can beat sauske and maybe my team beats the rest of ur guys DR Alchemey who can change the oxygen i dont see how anybody can withstand that it was even affecting wonderwoman and powergirl and there more powerful than anybody on either of our teams i hate to admit this but your team beats mine that oxygen feat is pretty badass you win i admit defeat.
Controlling Every Boom Tube From Apocalypse. so he can just teloport your team that seems to be my only chance granted lady sif can beat sauske and maybe my team beats the rest of ur guys DR Alchemey who can change the oxygen i dont see how anybody can withstand that it was even affecting wonderwoman and powergirl and there more powerful than anybody on either of our teams i hate to admit this but your team beats mine that oxygen feat is pretty badass you win i admit defeat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sovereign91001 Oceanmaster says that he throws in the towel. I win this round.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3