#1 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

team two are basiclly the same person 

#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Oblivion can not claim Eternity/Infinity until the end of the cycle.

#3 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

does he also claim death?

#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" does he also claim death? "
Once everything else is dead, yes.  Then he claims himself.  Then the Phoenix Force rises to start that universe over again.
#5 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

E and I

#6 Posted by randumo24 (4655 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, cant they combine powers anyhow?
#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16952 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Eternity
2.Infinity
3.Oblivion

#8 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity was never said to be more powerful than oblivion

#9 Posted by thetitan0 (845 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" Eternity was never said to be more powerful than oblivion "
but it's still 2 on 1.
#10 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

how can you kill

what represents nothingness?(Oblivion)

#11 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hulkstrongerthan1 said:
" how can you kill  what represents nothingness?(Oblivion) "
How can you kill that which represents Everything? (Eternity).  Especially when that includes Oblivion!
#12 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:

" @Hulkstrongerthan1 said:

" how can you kill  what represents nothingness?(Oblivion) "
How can you kill that which represents Everything? (Eternity).  Especially when that includes Oblivion! "
i dont think eternity represents Oblivion  he is not really part of the universe.
also if oblivion kills eternity/infinity than he no longer has no purpose so he would just claim himself(dont see that as loosing though)
Oblivion can not be killed by any means though
#13 Posted by darkslayer175 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

eternity wins this

#14 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get a character such as Eternity, is weaker than any other character when he is the representation of everything. He should be the top, the ultimate, the epitome. Doesn't make sense.

#15 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity doesn't win......

#16 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

I don't get a character such as Eternity, is weaker than any other character when he is the representation of everything. He should be the top, the ultimate, the epitome. Doesn't make sense.

Eternity represent "EVERYTHING" in a universe. Not the Omniverse.

#17 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

Then what abstract entity represents everything, including the omniverse?
#18 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

Then what abstract entity represents everything, including the omniverse?

None. Eternity is small compared to everything around the multiverse. Eternity/Infinty represents the Multiverse when each universe inside the multiverse is a part of him. But the multiverse is surrounded by even bigger realities, such as the Dark Dimension, Crimson Cosmos, Chaos Dimension, Beyonder's Dimension etc...

Eternity confronts the enigmatic Infinities

The scans above is displaying a hand of the Infinites penetrating the realm of Eternity. Eternity tries to protect his realm, but can't.

Here's another scan of Dormammu (as big as a universe) gliding through the omniverse from his Dark Dimension to the location of Eternity's realm, and Dormammu plucks Eternity right out of his realm.

<------ Each of the colored spheres is a reality.

#19 Posted by hyperbeing (382 posts) - - Show Bio

um guys dont bring dormmau into thcause he is quite powerfu.l this is between the abstracts. i wonder if one is hit by the will they meet oblivian cause he is in charge of those that get wiped out of existance and its been said that if somone like gets hit by the un they go to him. and i also hear he can return them.anyway this battle is confusing i mean iffnity powers were not well despalyed and she barely makes apearneces she has like 13. anyway. these 3 have always beeen in conflics. and i doubt they will battle each other i mean again yeah they have been at odds since the way begining . but i doubt they would fight each other to the death i mean they do have challanges by picking avaters and they battle for them.anyway somoen pls answer the un question cause im curiouse cause if liek the white phoenix is hiut by it and she is areased from existance and goes to his realm does he have to let her go due to her importance.or with lt act.

#20 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperbeing said:

um guys dont bring dormmau into thcause he is quite powerfu.l this is between the abstracts. i wonder if one is hit by the will they meet oblivian cause he is in charge of those that get wiped out of existance and its been said that if somone like gets hit by the un they go to him. and i also hear he can return them.anyway this battle is confusing i mean iffnity powers were not well despalyed and she barely makes apearneces she has like 13. anyway. these 3 have always beeen in conflics. and i doubt they will battle each other i mean again yeah they have been at odds since the way begining . but i doubt they would fight each other to the death i mean they do have challanges by picking avaters and they battle for them.anyway somoen pls answer the un question cause im curiouse cause if liek the white phoenix is hiut by it and she is areased from existance and goes to his realm does he have to let her go due to her importance.or with lt act.

You're right. The Ultimate Nullifier is a weapon that brings everything inside a universe the device is focused on into the place of Oblivion. Eternity himself has the "Ultimate Nullifier" but not in the form of a scientific device, Eternity uses his version of the Ultimate Nullifier by summoning "Outer Void" the gateway to Oblivion. Oblivion would eventually win since he can out his Void into Eternity. It would be similar to Chaos King vs Eternity, but unlike Chaos King who absorbs things and gets stronger, Oblivion will simply erase everything to the value of zero.

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to bump this up, because Eternity/Infinty do have vulnerabilities were Oblivion doesn't because Oblivion turns values to absolute zero and then erases the zero.

#22 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

There is on panel proof that Oblivion is greater than the Chaos King. And Chaos King was stated to be equal to Eternity. Thus, going by the new material and canon, Oblivion should be greater than either Infinity or Eternity.

#23 Posted by TheWhiteCrown (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos King is actually a small aspect of Oblivion.

#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWhiteCrown said:

Chaos King is actually a small aspect of Oblivion.

Yes.

#25 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: so that makes oblivion far above a multiversal level being?

#26 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: so that makes oblivion far above a multiversal level being?

He is multiversal conception just like Eternity. A Concept... Mikaboshi wasn't a concept. He was an actual living creature with powers collected by all the Pantheon Godlings he'd absorbed.

#27 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

1. They're two sides to the same coin, one cannot exist without the other.

2. Stalemate.