• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin: and that stupid DNA sword with apparent <Susanoo sword durability is slower than Ichigo's not because its never stated that to be faster, but because OBITO DOESNT SWING IT THAT FAST EVER!!! You clearly don't know who Ichigo is, what his feats are, and wtf ur even doing because you just posted a scan stating it was freak in damaged by garbage in an attempt to defend it lol

but yet juubito still wins

#52 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

@officialrikudousennin: dude it says right there it was partially destroyed by Sasuke's Susanoo's sword, which is in no way special and also calf obliterate mountains like Ichigo's can. So....how is this one better, and how is he faster again?? Realizing that everything you've said is a fail yet you persist, how is that not trolling?

I think, if anything, your pointless rambling is costing Obito the match. He was winning, but now I'm still waiting on a rebutle to my obvious speed advantage + Muugetsu argument lol from someone other than you, I mean. Because reality warping isn't senjutsu enough for you lol

oh god here we go

SHOW ME SCANS or its utter bullshit in this argument as its stated ya just "saying" not showing as im on the wikia and nothing about 1 million swords or sword of death as i stated Juubito wins with more feats

I already showed you the scans of 100 million blades.

And ichigo is a God of death. His sword, or Zangetsu is the sword of God of death, right?

#53 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin said:

@thelocust619 said:

@officialrikudousennin: dude it says right there it was partially destroyed by Sasuke's Susanoo's sword, which is in no way special and also calf obliterate mountains like Ichigo's can. So....how is this one better, and how is he faster again?? Realizing that everything you've said is a fail yet you persist, how is that not trolling?

I think, if anything, your pointless rambling is costing Obito the match. He was winning, but now I'm still waiting on a rebutle to my obvious speed advantage + Muugetsu argument lol from someone other than you, I mean. Because reality warping isn't senjutsu enough for you lol

oh god here we go

SHOW ME SCANS or its utter bullshit in this argument as its stated ya just "saying" not showing as im on the wikia and nothing about 1 million swords or sword of death as i stated Juubito wins with more feats

I already showed you the scans of 100 million blades.

And ichigo is a God of death. His sword, or Zangetsu is the sword of God of death, right?

your using mangareader.net that's a pirated site so the information isn't correct here

1. someone said a hundred million

2. 1 million

^

This is just like manga false Viz is the correct translations

#54 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin: So.. why don't you show me originial scans and prove me wrong? Till then, ichigo blitzes juubito's head off in bankai.

#55 Edited by thelocust619 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin: says the guy who hasn't achieved a single point....your scans u requested are on page 1. You don't know your characters dude, YOU are not the one anyone needs to prove anything to. You know one character and you are arguing with bias, your opinion holds literally no baring now. You showed Juubito's sword being damaged by a sword that can't bust a mountain, and ichigo has an attack that can destroy a being who can destroy FIGMENTS OF REALITY, meaning specific resistances don't matter since reality is literally being undone. Reality-Warping slash > everything Juubito has, and Ichigo has a massive combat speed advantage. You fail, Troll.

#56 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin: So.. why don't you show me originial scans and prove me wrong? Till then, ichigo blitzes juubito's head off in bankai.

@princearagorn1 the scans proven are of the Japanese translations which is correct

@officialrikudousennin: says the guy who hasn't achieved a single point....your scans u requested are on page 1. You don't know your characters dude, YOU are not the one anyone needs to prove anything to. You know one character and you are arguing with bias, your opinion holds literally no baring now. You showed Juubito's sword being damaged by a sword that can't bust a mountain, and ichigo has an attack that can destroy a being who can destroy FIGMENTS OF REALITY, meaning specific resistances don't matter since reality is literally being undone. Reality-Warping slash > everything Juubito has, and Ichigo has a massive combat speed advantage. You fail, Troll.

you fail as a troll here since

1. reality warping (naruto) > reality warping (bleach)

you have no knowledge i edit both bleach and naruto wikias and forums

and by logic here reality warping in naruto is omnipotent the one in bleach is at the low reality warping

you should study up kiddo a i stated before Juubito wins with more feats then ichigo and before you start to rage/troll

in naruto chakra=ki=stamina=life force

bleach has similarities to those 3 so this match is over as i stated

#57 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 the scans proven are of the Japanese translations which is correct

@thelocust619 said:

and by logic here reality warping in naruto is omnipotent the one in bleach is at the low reality warping

you should study up kiddo a i stated before Juubito wins with more feats then ichigo and before you start to rage/troll

Wait... So your using "evidence" that you edited?

That's kinda sad...

#58 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin:

You fail as a naruto fan Chakra came from the world tree it is not stamina or life force it is an energy unique to the Naruto verse

where dose Jub realty warp all I have seen from him is energy projection and a In progress genjutsu.

Jub is no where near omnipotent if he was why is Naruto and Co a threat to him if he can just will them out of existence

your the troll here you set up these matches with a clear winner in your mind don't even try to say you are not biased

can some call the mods to lock this

#59 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin:

You fail as a naruto fan Chakra came from the world tree it is not stamina or life force it is an energy unique to the Naruto verse

where dose Jub realty warp all I have seen from him is energy projection and a In progress genjutsu.

Jub is no where near omnipotent if he was why is Naruto and Co a threat to him if he can just will them out of existence

your the troll here you set up these matches with a clear winner in your mind don't even try to say you are not biased

can some call the mods to lock this

the juubi is near Omni and you fail as a naruto fan also since you fail to realized the JUUBI DOESN'T HAVE A MIND! and if a mod does lock it will still be stated Juubito wins

#60 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

That's kinda sad...

kinda sad your not bright since you dont have information like i do......sorry because your username matches you perfectly

#61 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin:

how is it near Omni?

and seriously what dose the no mind thing matter?

No we are locking this to keep you from trolling more people

/thread

do not reply I am done here

#62 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin:

how is it near Omni?

and seriously what dose the no mind thing matter?

No we are locking this to keep you from trolling more people

/thread

do not reply I am done here

your done because you cant debate right i understand your backing down to a real debater in a sign of your own defeat thank you for admitting your logic is invalid

ON TOPIC: Juubito wins with more feats

#63 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdrummer said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

That's kinda sad...

kinda sad your not bright since you dont have information like i do......sorry because your username matches you perfectly

My username? SUPER-DRUMMER? Yes, I have made a world class drum corp, but I don't see how that's relevant to this at all.

And I made one post challenging the validity of your evidence, which I think is reasonable, considering you are using an open source that anyone can edit. Show scans an my claim will be put to rest.

I never made a statement on which one would win, so there was no evidence required because there is no statement to back up. I was asking you to back up your claims with more valid evidence.

#64 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage of six path died.

God of death = Ichigo > Sage of six paths > Juubito.

End of discussion.

#65 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdrummer said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

That's kinda sad...

My username? SUPER-DRUMMER? Yes, I have made a world class drum corp, but I don't see how that's relevant to this at all.

And I made one post challenging the validity of your evidence, which I think is reasonable, considering you are using an open source that anyone can edit. Show scans an my claim will be put to rest.

I never made a statement on which one would win, so there was no evidence required because there is no statement to back up. I was asking you to back up your claims with more valid evidence.

again your wrong like a dummy you are XD

NOONE CAN EDIT A WIKIA WITHOUT REAL INFORMATION

you dont own a wikia so you cant say shit and i have came back with "Valid" information where ya use FALSE Translations from pirated sites XD lmao

#66 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9435 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Edited by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin

Thats all fine and dandy.

Lets say that everything on every wiki in existence is true.

Than you should have no problems backing up your claims via other means, right?

#68 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

lol fanon arent you? SO6P is planet level

#69 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdrummer said:

@superdrummer said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

That's kinda sad...

again your wrong like a dummy you are XD

NOONE CAN EDIT A WIKIA WITHOUT REAL INFORMATION

you dont own a wikia so you cant say shit and i have came back with "Valid" information where ya use FALSE Translations from pirated sites XD lmao

#70 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@officialrikudousennin

i already backed up my claim yet again you fail

#71 Posted by OriginalGL_Alan (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

@officialrikudousennin: what speed feat does he have that trumps a shunpo that can travel miles pretty much immediately? Or a sword swing that >>> a sword swing that can knock a million blades out of the air instantly? Cuz I'm pretty positive Obito was tagged by much slower things lol he isn't winning with speed

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

@officialrikudousennin: nope. You lose.

@cjdavis103 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@officialrikudousennin:

similar butt not the same .

when was the last time that not using any justsu or power to crush their soul ?

whene was the last time that Obito saw a death god?

this is useless you cant you the no limit fallacy of his invincibility here

Obito has this anyway since obito has the fastest speed here and easily has more combat then ichigo

how so? Ichigo has slashed away one hundred million blades in bankai form. This form is stronger in every way.

Please ichigo sword isnt nothing

You did read the part where it said according to Obito right? That's like me claiming that I have a scythe that can steal a person's soul just by touching them with it. Unless you have proof that this sword is as powerful as Obito claims, then you really have no argument here.

Ichigo stomps Obito in his strongest forms. Even if you ignore the fact that Obito can't see Ichigo, there is still the fact that Ichigo's Spiritual pressure would absolutely crush Obito, especially seeing as his strongest form as of today's date is Vasto Lordes form.

"After his second Hōgyoku-induced transformation, Sōsuke Aizen's Reiatsu was so powerful that it reduced a nearby Human to ash when he approached him, as well as destroying objects thrown at him."

Ichigo's current spiritual pressure is higher than that of Aizen's. Obito stands no chance here.

#72 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdrummer said:

@officialrikudousennin

i already backed up my claim yet again you fail

I already said lets say its true, and asked you to back it up by other means, or are you not capable of that?

#74 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

? He died. Ichigo is a God of death. Ichigo>so6p.

What's the problem?

#75 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619 said:

@officialrikudousennin: what speed feat does he have that trumps a shunpo that can travel miles pretty much immediately? Or a sword swing that >>> a sword swing that can knock a million blades out of the air instantly? Cuz I'm pretty positive Obito was tagged by much slower things lol he isn't winning with speed

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@officialrikudousennin:

Obito has this anyway since obito has the fastest speed here and easily has more combat then ichigo

how so? Ichigo has slashed away one hundred million blades in bankai form. This form is stronger in every way.

You did read the part where it said according to Obito right? That's like me claiming that I have a scythe that can steal a person's soul just by touching them with it. Unless you have proof that this sword is as powerful as Obito claims, then you really have no argument here.

Ichigo stomps Obito in his strongest forms. Even if you ignore the fact that Obito can't see Ichigo, there is still the fact that Ichigo's Spiritual pressure would absolutely crush Obito, especially seeing as his strongest form as of today's date is Vasto Lordes form.

"After his second Hōgyoku-induced transformation, Sōsuke Aizen's Reiatsu was so powerful that it reduced a nearby Human to ash when he approached him, as well as destroying objects thrown at him."

Ichigo's current spiritual pressure is higher than that of Aizen's. Obito stands no chance here.

and again you say what obito say is false? and how about this ichigo sword is death since someone else stated it right? by manga information i win this debate

Ichigo cant hurt obito since again as i stated "senjutsu" can only hurt him

Ichigo cant be seen so this fight is pointless

#76 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

What's the problem?

not really lol and again

SO6P would kill ichigo on his death bed

#77 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

What's the problem?

not really lol and again

Why? He couldn't beat a death God. He died.

#78 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

What's the problem?

not really lol and again

did ichigo create a planet???? no then invalid

#79 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

What's the problem?

not really lol and again

Dude. Sage of six path died. Ichigo is a God of death. Nothing's changed.

#80 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Sage of six path died.

End of discussion.

What's the problem?

not really lol and again

doesnt matter hagoromo would godstomp ichigo any day of the week

#81 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Nah. He's Dead like any other person.

God of death>A guy who died.

Now what?

and again Hagoromo left pinky> Bleach universe

you must not have seen when he defeated a god known as the juubi by himself did you?

#83 Posted by StrictlyAnime (903 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my lord this got ugly real fast!

#84 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my lord this got ugly real fast!

yeah they used false information and it got reeeal ugly :I

#85 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

you must not have seen when he defeated a god known as the juubi by himself did you?

Dude, he died. He could not defeat a death God, which ichigo is. Not just ichigo, rukia, renji, hinamori, even zennosuke > hagoromo, they don't even need their pinky.

Pretty mismatch, a guy who died against a God of death. Hell, a strong one.

Make it Hagoromo vs Zennosuke, and zennosuke still stomps by the same argument. Death God >> Guy who failed to prevent dying, even when he had assistance from juubi. Ichigo is overkill.

#86 Edited by OriginalGL_Alan (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalgl_alan said:

@thelocust619 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@thelocust619 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@officialrikudousennin:

and again you say what obito say is false? and how about this ichigo sword is death since someone else stated it right? by manga information i win this debate

Ichigo cant hurt obito since again as i stated "senjutsu" can only hurt him

Ichigo cant be seen so this fight is pointless

a) Ichigo's sword is the sword of a God of Death because he is a God of Death (In Japanese culture, shinigami is a god or supernatural spirit that invites humans towards death)

b) Nowhere in the manga or on his wiki page does it say only senjutsu can hurt him.

c) Being a Shinigami, he cannot be affected by those who do not have spiritual pressure, but he can still affect those who do, meaning he can crush Obito under the pure force of his spiritual pressure

#87 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

Dude, he died. He could not defeat a death God, which ichigo is. Not just ichigo, rukia, renji, hinamori, even zennosuke > hagoromo, they don't even need their pinky.

Make it Hagoromo vs Zennosuke, and zennosuke still stomps by the same argument. Death God >> Guy who failed to prevent dying, even when he had assistance from juubi.

lol they all suck plus HAGOROMO CONTROLS THE KING OF HELL XD so invalid information bro

#88 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

Make it Hagoromo vs Zennosuke, and zennosuke still stomps by the same argument. Death God >> Guy who failed to prevent dying, even when he had assistance from juubi.

lol they all suck plus HAGOROMO CONTROLS THE KING OF HELL XD so invalid information bro

ok now your are blatantly trolling

@god_spawn @deranged_midget @vance_astro

can you lock this please

#89 Posted by SuperDrummer (721 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

You know who else killed a god?

Nappa.

The term god really means nothing.

#90 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

He died. So death God > him, nothing can be done to change it.

Sad to be weaker than all of those sucky characters lol

#91 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

ok now your are blatantly trolling

@god_spawn @deranged_midget @vance_astro

can you lock this please

im not trolling unlike you

@princearagorn1 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Now what?

You know who else killed a god?

Nappa.

The term god really means nothing.

so ichigo loses thanks for the help dummy :D

#92 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17458 posts) - - Show Bio

@cjdavis103: Relax, no need to bother the mods repeatedly. Have some fun for a while.. :)