#1 Posted by ComicStooge (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Fight takes place: The Emperor's Throne Room (on the Death Star II)

Rules

- Starkiller is his clone self from The Force Unleashed 2

- Kenobi is from Episode III

- Both think the other is working for Vader

- Morals on

- Win via KO, kill or incapacitation

#2 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals on, Starkiller seems to be the more ruthless and more willing to go for the kill.

On another note, did anyone else feel that The Force Unleashed 2 was really short?

#3 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Obiwan HE is one of the strongest Jedi of all time + he has more experience than Star killer. and more feats. + his miticlorean count is 125 higher

#4 Posted by ComicStooge (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I finished The Force Unleashed to in less then half a day.

#5 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: Me too. I was really excited for it, then it all felt like an introduction.

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

The Endor DLC was pretty average, too. Yeah, the enemies were repetative and easy (even on the hardest difficulty) and there was ONE lightsaber duel in the entire game.

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (16226 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at people using Midichlorian counts. It's obvious they took this stuff from SuperShadow.

Saber-wise, Obi-Wan wins, from feats, Marek is not the best duelist. He's mediocre at best, and most of what he exercises strength in is Force power. Force-wise, there's still nothing Marek can do very well that Obi-Wan would really suffer from. Marek might have a diverse range of powers, but those powers are not top-tier.

#8 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

The Endor DLC was pretty average, too. Yeah, the enemies were repetative and easy (even on the hardest difficulty) and there was ONE lightsaber duel in the entire game.

The whole game was an intro. And when they end it after the Vader capture I was like "Yeah...And then?"

#9 Posted by ComicStooge (12529 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed. I wonder how they're going to tie everthing together in TFU 3.

#10 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

star killer force chokes obi while star killer is on a totally different planet. obi cant defend against that

#11 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Agreed. I wonder how they're going to tie everthing together in TFU 3.

While the credits were rolling I was like..."Force Unleashed 3. Now."

@BeaverSauce said:

star killer force chokes obi while star killer is on a totally different planet. obi cant defend against that

Starkiller never showed that range with his powers.

#12 Posted by dondave (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi-Wan Kenobi ftw

#13 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Star-Killer, his abilities with the force put Obi-Wan's to shame.