#1 Edited by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

No Prep, Obi-Wan can not use the force for force push/pull/choke, takes place on General Grievous's ship from the 3rd movie.
EDIT: Only use feats from the movies.

#2 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Won STOMPS.

Obi Won can speedblitz Captain America before he can even react.

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Won STOMPS.

speedblitz? not sure i recall obi wan doing that, then again it's been a while since i watched the trilogy.

#4 Posted by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Won STOMPS.

#6 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi Wan is too fast for cap

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

No Prep, Obi-Wan can not use the force for force push/pull/choke, takes place on General Grievous's ship from the 3rd movie.

EDIT: Only use feats from the movies.

movie cap as well?

#10 Posted by JediXMan (30342 posts) - - Show Bio

Even just using the movies (I will complain every time a Star Wars thread is restricted to movies; just want to make that clear), Obi-Wan is faster. For durability, he is capable of getting tossed around, crushed by a platform, hit by Grievous, and fell from an incredibly high height all with very minimal damage.

#11 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: IMO, The books ruined everything. Palpatine was OP, but in the movies his greatest power was force lightning. Everything was a lot more even and a lot less confusing.

#12 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Could a light sabre cut the shield?

#13 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12027 posts) - - Show Bio

Could a light sabre cut the shield?

Probably not at first, but if he kept going at it maybe....na never mind...but who cares he's gonna clip Steve's arms off

#14 Posted by JediXMan (30342 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: IMO, The books ruined everything. Palpatine was OP, but in the movies his greatest power was force lightning. Everything was a lot more even and a lot less confusing.

I disagree completely. Also, for the record, Dark Empire (where Palpatine was shown at his strongest) came before the prequels, and it was a comic, not a novel.

Still canon, though. Star Wars canon is not complicated if you accept almost all of it as canon. Separating the movies from EU makes it complicated.

#15 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I've read a few and enjoyed them, but there are so many it makes it hard to keep track of. Also, this could be a complete curbstomp due to the books and I wouldn't know it, so I kept it as movies so it could be more fair.

#16 Edited by Obtrusive (1644 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless cap has his gun he will have a hard time getting a hit on obi I would imagine. Shield will probably help against light saber but its not a perfect defense.

#17 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

Even looking at Obi-Wan's combat speed whilst going up against Grevious or on Mustafar against Anakin, he far outpaces Captain America and should in all honesty, make short work of him.

#18 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap wins.

#19 Posted by Juiceboks (8522 posts) - - Show Bio

All Obi Wan really has to do is slice off his head in one swift movement. Steve isnt nearly in his league of combat speed and the shield isnt going to help much if he cant react fast enough to put it up.

#20 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Obi-Wan

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (16287 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Even just using the movies (I will complain every time a Star Wars thread is restricted to movies; just want to make that clear), Obi-Wan is faster. For durability, he is capable of getting tossed around, crushed by a platform, hit by Grievous, and fell from an incredibly high height all with very minimal damage.