Obi-Wan Kenobi runs the gauntlet

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) has a good day.He is on sunny beach with pretty girls, waffles, drinks and without disturbance in The Force so he has at least once in his life has not bad feeling about this.

But he is unlucky and gots several times teleported to random dimensions. He is bloodlusted since his day is wasted and he is willing to kill everybody on the list below.

No Caption Provided

Rounds:

1. Shaak Ti

2. Jerec

3. Luke Skywalker ESB (with additional 3 months of training from Yoda)

4. Savage Opress

5. Galen Marek

6. Kyle Katarn

7. Darth Bane (DOE without Orbalisk)

8. Exar Kun without any of his toys and only single blade lightsaber (for and after this round Obi gets solari crystal, Circlet of Saresh and he is powered by Star Forge )

9. Darth Plagueis (Obi-Wan gets help from Qui-Gon Jinn spirit who has 75% of his TPM strength)

10. Darth Sidious ROTS (right after fight with Yoda from ROTS so lets say he is exhausted and Obi-Wan gets additionally full power of the Valley of the Jedi so lets say he consumed the power of all Jedi in it and if you think its not enough he gets one resurrection if he dies)

lego_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obi wan takes round 1 to 6 but darth bane, exar kun , darth plagueis and darth sidious are too much for kenobi even with all extra help for kenobi

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gabranth

Stops at 6

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

I don't know about round 6 or 7 because I don't know the characters but he wins the rest with ease.

1. Easy. Shaak Ti, isn't as good as Obi-Wan in duels or force.
  2. same
  3. same, 3 months, I don't think will make a huge difference. Especially considering this is a Kenobi at his prime not a Vader in his decline.
  4. Not as easy but he beats him, based on the Clone wars
  5. Meh, he couldn't even beat Vader after his prime
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Should beat DoE Bane and Katarn, but definitely not clearing the gauntlet itself. Plagueis and Sidious is just far too much.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nalaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nalaniel

He won't be able to defeat Plagueis and Sidious.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

Quigon with Obi-Wan cannot beat Plagueis?

TPM? Plagueis is at least as skilled as them together, and probably more so, is vastly faster and stronger, and infinitely more powerful. In fact, he could beat them with just speed and TK.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Stops at Plagueis, probably. He should be able to beat everyone else, assuming this is not accumulative (where he carries his exhaustion through the battles. He does not have the stamina to beat all of these guys back-to-back. Like most gauntlets, I assume they all "reset" before each match).

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6 or 7.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarthAznable

Does Bane get his armor? That could prove difficult.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Whirlwind_33

Stops at 9. Also people saying he stops at 6. Can you show me feats for Kyle Katarn?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nerdchore

I know he makes it to at least katarn but im not sure how good katarn is in his prime.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: His Orbalisks aren't really standard equipment, so unless it is specified, we should just treat it as if he doesn't have them.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Penderor

Edited.No Orbalisk.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should beat DoE Bane and Katarn, but definitely not clearing the gauntlet itself. Plagueis and Sidious is just far too much.

@penderor said:

Quigon with Obi-Wan cannot beat Plagueis?

TPM? Plagueis is at least as skilled as them together, and probably more so, is vastly faster and stronger, and infinitely more powerful. In fact, he could beat them with just speed and TK.

A fight with Plagueis will be realy tough for Obi-Wan. But he is not faster that Obi-Wan.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KnightOfZero

probably loses at starkiller or bane

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

1. Shaak Ti

Kenobi takes a 7/10 due to a substantial lead in dueling skill and a willingness to kill her.

2. Jerec

Don't know Jerec too well but I believe Obi-Wan wins.

3. Luke Skywalker ESB (with additional 3 months of training from Yoda)

Obi-Wan after a good fight due to superior dueling skill.

4. Savage Opress

Obi-Wan is pretty well suited to defeating Savage, and his durability will let him bare the brunt of Savage's TK. He should take no more than a 7/10 here, with Savage's formidable strength/fighting ability and power advantage causing problems.

5. Galen Marek

Obi-Wan should win 6/10. There's a horrendous gap in both Force power (in Galen's favour) and dueling skill (in Obi-Wan's favour), but seeing as Galen has an affinity for dueling, Obi-Wan should win more often than not.

6. Kyle Katarn

Obi-Wan 7-8/10, better duelist, but Kyle's approaching dueling ability and Force power should allow him to take some wins.

7. Darth Bane (DOE without Orbalisk)

Obi-Wan, superior dueling, can deal with the power advantage.

8. Exar Kun without any of his toys and only single blade lightsaber (for and after this round Obi gets solari crystal, Circlet of Saresh and he is powered by Star Forge )

I don't really know how to gauge Kun's Force power but he loses in a duel, especially given that his Saberstaff has been taken away, which is a key component of his dueling tactics. And I'm not sure how these amps will affect Obi-Wan.

9. Darth Plagueis (Obi-Wan gets help from Qui-Gon Jinn spirit who has 75% of his TPM strength)

10. Darth Sidious ROTS (right after fight with Yoda from ROTS so lets say he is exhausted and Obi-Wan gets additionally full power of the Valley of the Jedi so lets say he consumed the power of all Jedi in it and if you think its not enough he gets one resurrection if he dies)

Don't really want to touch these rounds, it's basically just Obi-Wan with a wide variety of amps which are probably impossible to quantify.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

I don't really know how to gauge Kun's Force power but he loses in a duel, especially given that his Saberstaff has been taken away, which is a key component of his dueling tactics. And I'm not sure how these amps will affect Obi-Wan.

Haha, No.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@luckystrike: Stop replying to me, I don't have any interest in talking to you whatsoever. If you can't restrain yourself from pointlessly replying to every one of my posts, I'll just get a mod to ban you from talking to me altogether. That way, either you heed the warning, or you get yourself banned. Either suits me just fine.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

could stop anywhere

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could get to 9..... Or he could stop at 7 or 8... Unless its around the end of DoE where Bane can prob take him.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Stops at 5