#6  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@i_like_swords said:
  1. Round: Only lightsabers
  2. Round: Only Force
  3. Round: Everything allowed
  1. Maul and Savage
  2. Kenobi and Revan
  3. Kenobi and Revan

How they are going to win in a lightsaber fight when Obi-Wan held his own against them and even managed to hurt Savage? Add Revan there and Team 1 wins lightsaber fight.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Maul brothers All rounds.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jedisupermaster: There might be three things to consider.

• Death of Adi Gallia
  • Underestimating Obi-Wan
  • The style Obi-Wan used against them was something unexpected for them. From the previous fights, they knew he as Soresu practioner, but in this fight he used some sort of agressive technique (his variations of Ataru I think)
itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero said:

Maul brothers All rounds.

I think the counter

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either way for Round 1. Maul is about equal to Obi Wan, and Revan skill wise should be better than Savage, but without Force powers, he might lose a majority against Savage's strength oriented style. Switch it around, and Maul beats Revan and Obi Wan beats Maul and we're back at square one. I'm undecided right now about who would win in a straight lightsaber fight, Maul or Obi Wan.

Round 2, I'm undecided. Leaning towards Maul and Savage though.

Round 3 goes to Revan and Obi Wan. Both of them can give a tough fight to Maul and beat Savage for a majority.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@penderor said:

@jedisupermaster: There might be three things to consider.

• Death of Adi Gallia
  • Underestimating Obi-Wan
  • The style Obi-Wan used against them was something unexpected for them. From the previous fights, they knew he as Soresu practioner, but in this fight he used some sort of agressive technique (his variations of Ataru I think)

Obi-Wan might be angry on Maul all the time deep inside, although he is a jedi. That sith took down Qui-Gon after all. And realy, underestimating Obi-Wan? I highly doubt Maul is stupid enough to underestimate him.

Well, it looked like Soresu mixed with great taiju... oh sorry, unarmed combat skills.

sXe619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Probably Team One, 6-7 / 10.

2. Team One for a solid majority. Revan MVP.

3. Team One for a solid majority.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Penderor

@jedisupermaster: Obi-Wan already got over the Qui-Gon's death. It was mentioned in some novel or comic. The scene in TCW when Maul mentions him should be pointless.

Maul beated him before and now he he were 2v1 against him. Almost everyone would underestimate him at that moment.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@jedisupermaster: Obi-Wan already got over the Qui-Gon's death. It was mentioned in some novel or comic. The scene in TCW when Maul mentions him should be pointless.

Maul beated him before and now he he were 2v1 against him. Almost everyone would underestimate him at that moment.

Maybe he was just focused so much he was able to fight them both at the same time.

Well, Maul wasnt able to beat him before, as i remember. Obi-Wan could also improve that much. And the one Obi-Wan who is here is ROTS Obi-Wan.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster:

Loading Video...

He started to beat him. If Kenobi was so good as you believe, why he didnt killed them here?

Also, late TCW Obi-Wan is not that worse from ROTS Obi-Wan to even consider it as a factor.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

1. Maul Bros

2. Revan and Obi

3. Revan and Obi

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi Wan & Revan for all 3

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only round I can see Maul and Savage have a chance taking is Round 1. Round 2 Revan swats them aside like gnats, while Round 3 has him doing something similar to Round 2.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@penderor said:

@jedisupermaster:

Loading Video...

He started to beat him. If Kenobi was so good as you believe, why he didnt killed them here?

Also, late TCW Obi-Wan is not that worse from ROTS Obi-Wan to even consider it as a factor.

Maybe he became better.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: Maybe I will become master of Kung Fu, Taekwondo and Karate in next five years.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LuckyStrike

@penderor said:

@jedisupermaster: Maybe I will become master of Kung Fu, Taekwondo and Karate in next five years.

Maybe, you'll have to stop spending your days on forums though, Obi wan on the other hand had plenty of time to hone his skills on the battlefield.

As he proved in his second encounter with Maul and Opress, when they ran from him...

Loading Video...

Why don't you skip to 5:20 in that video, or maybe i'll do it for you:

http://youtu.be/aE_CVWMWK74?t=5m20s

"Look at them. How powerful can they be? They are running away from Kenobi!"

Obi wan & Revan win all 3 rounds indefinitely.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckystrike: First of all, Maul wrecked Kenobi with the Force. Second of all, only reason they run was, that it was too risky to continue. Maul would have to protect Savage from Kenobi and then hope that pirates will not attack them from the other side.

Obi-Wan never really get upper hand against Maul ever. Not in regular fight. Also, why are you stalking me?

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

Maybe Obi-Wan had planty of time to improve his skills. So eyah - maybe he became better.

The fact he fought with both of them and hurt Savage in that fight is very impressive. Add there Revan and Team 1 wins.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Penderor

@jedisupermaster: Bloodlusted Kenobi in TPM managed to take a few good hits against TPM Maul, obviously much better fighter.

Bloodlusted Luke push Vader back and ended the fight in like 10-15 seconds. Bloodlusted Windu beated Sidious, who would have stomped him otherwise. Bloodlusted Starkiller managed to pull of such Force Lightning that he would have eventually killed Vader in TFU II. Bloodlusted Maul managed to kick back Sidious in TCW.

Just because you are bloodlusted doesnt mean that you are the better fighter under normal circumstances. The OP didnt stated that they are bloodlusted. The OP says they are in character so Obi-Wan is using Soresu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

1. Maul Bros

2. Revan and Obi

3. Revan and Obi

DarthJ3DI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DarthJ3DI

First of all, what equipment? Does Revan get both his lightsabers or just the one as depicted in the picture? I feel like Revan and Obi wan would be able to take Maul and Savage in all three rounds.

Round 1; I feel like it would be similar to the duels between Obi+Adi vs Maul+Savage and Obi+Ventress vs Maul+Savage, where Maul went after Obi Wan while leaving Savage to take his partner. Given Revan's astounding intelligence I think he would be able to stay a comfortable 3 (or 100) steps ahead of Savage in their duel, given his precognition as well I really don't think Savage is going to last very long, which would turn it into a 2v1 against Maul, and I don't see Maul coming out the victor in a 2v1 against Revan and Kenobi.

Round 2; I'm very tempted to say Revan could outright solo the force only round.

Round 3;Similar to Round 1, but I think it would take less time. I'm kind of thinking if Revan has both his blades he could do something similar to what Sidious (and what Obi wan also sort of did) to Maul and Savage but with more effort than Sidious put in obviously.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

Obi-Wan and Revan win every round. Not necessarily every time, but every round for a majority.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team 2, could go either way

2. Team 1 in a stomp.

3. Team 1 8-9/10