Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Rusty_Irons

@Dex_Starr said:

@tmacximas said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@tmacximas:Captain Cold isn't a street level character.

He's one step above Plant man

It might be better for you to admit that you know absolutely nothing about Flash and his rogue gallery instead of dragging this out and continuing to embarrass yourself. Just a tip..

1. I admit nothing of the sort. 2 By "Street level" I mean he is a city threat but not usually a world threat. 3 I will end this now as you do not want to discuss anything. You want to hoot about your hero. That's fine, But next time just do a forum about his awesomeness. Don't mask it under "discussion".

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203  Edited By Static Shock

@czarny_samael666: Thanks.

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By TheSpiderSilva

Impossible Man would own him.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Redberry

Since the situation doesn't specify how each character fights, I would assume that anything is fair game:

Scarlet Witch if she gets the first strike.

Magical characters like Dr Strange can become intangible then just blast him out of existence.

Phoenix is a given.

Galatus

Silver Surfer

Stardust

Beyonder

Squirrel Girl

Kitty Pryde and Vision could sneak up on him

Ghost Rider can never be killed, but they would just end up stalemating

Franklin Richards

Mad Jim Jasper

Invisible Woman can approach him while remain hidden then pop his brain.

Thanos with IG

Since all he can do is running super fast, any character that can levitate him into the air the first time win.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#206  Edited By majestic99

1. Silver Surfer
  2. Galactus
  3. Runner
  4. Rune King Thor
  5. Odin
  6. Ultron
  7. Thanos
  8. Death
  9. Ghost Rider

Way, way too many people to count.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tmacximas said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@tmacximas said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@tmacximas:Captain Cold isn't a street level character.

He's one step above Plant man

It might be better for you to admit that you know absolutely nothing about Flash and his rogue gallery instead of dragging this out and continuing to embarrass yourself. Just a tip..

1. I admit nothing of the sort. 2 By "Street level" I mean he is a city threat but not usually a world threat. 3 I will end this now as you do not want to discuss anything. You want to hoot about your hero. That's fine, But next time just do a forum about his awesomeness. Don't mask it under "discussion".

I don't wnat to discuss anything with you because you have absolutely no knowledge of the character and think characters like Sue Storm can beat him.

Captain Cold and most of the Flashes rogue gallery have no desire to be global threats, they don't even murder very often which is why they don't get much attention from the Justice League. Again, you would know this if you actually bothered to read comics with Flash in it but you choose to troll and be an nuisance instead.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Rainy

Kitty Pride anyone?

Doctor Doom anyone?

Colossus anyone?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Redberry:

Several of the characters you listed would need unfair advantages like getting in the first attack which would be impossib against someone like Flash. If you go back a few pages Flash can beat intangible characters by vibrating their molcules back into solids. So characters like Kitty and Vision would die.

Stardust could win because she's pure energy and Flash can't harm her.

Then you have high level characters like Galactus MJJ andThanos with the IG which are a given

Characters like Silver Surfer would die, Ghost Rider can have his speed stolen, Squirrel Girl couldn't even beat Spiderman

@majestic99 said:

1. Silver Surfer
  2. Galactus
  3. Runner
  4. Rune King Thor
  5. Odin
  6. Ultron
  7. Thanos
  8. Death
  9. Ghost Rider

The question was who can take Flash, not who would get stomped by him. Silver Surfer and Runner would get beaten to death, same with Thanos unless it was TI Thanos and he can still get his speed stolen, sh Ghost Rider.

I don't know much about RKT so I can't comment, putting characters like Death seems to be overkill since you're using an abstract to fight Flash.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#210  Edited By vuviper

@czarny_samael666 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Godabed said:

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Gladiator, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik

None of these can beat Flash. Some not even close.

Utlron, Juggernaut and Ghost Rider can do it in right circumstances. Flash can't with them or with Iceman. Extreme X-Men Rogue was killing people by touching them IIRC, so Flash would die in moment in which he will touch her. Sinister and Apocalypse will survive without bodies and take control over Flash. Possibly the same about Exodus, but I am not sure about this one. And Shaman X-Man stomps.IDK who is MMJ. These Marvel speedsters are too slow for him. But some of energy manipulators would win with prep.

Key word is moment. How long does the moment have to last?

Edit: Also many of the other you listed could be incapacitated with a speed steal

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By leito

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Godabed said:

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Gladiator, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik

Utlron, Juggernaut and Ghost Rider can do it in right circumstances. Flash can't with them or with Iceman. Extreme X-Men Rogue was killing people by touching them IIRC, so Flash would die in moment in which he will touch her. Sinister and Apocalypse will survive without bodies and take control over Flash. Possibly the same about Exodus, but I am not sure about this one. And Shaman X-Man stomps.IDK who is MMJ. These Marvel speedsters are too slow for him. But some of energy manipulators would win with prep.

Edit: Also many of the other you listed could be incapacitated with a speed steal

Same question I asked a few pages back : how long does "sped stealing" take ? How much time does "throwing into the speed force" require from the Flash ?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By nickthedevil

Not long. Speed stealing can be jus a simple touch. And just like with Superboy Prime, he was just pushed into it. (more like Dragged since he is Superboy Prime, and it required help from Wally West)

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr: Don't bother with Majestic99 or Petey_is_spidey. I've Already pointed out how they're wrong so many threads before this that i've prettty much given up hope of having them listen to reason and logic.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By vuviper

@leito said:

@vuviper said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Godabed said:

Same question I asked a few pages back : how long does "sped stealing" take ? How much time does "throwing into the speed force" require from the Flash ?

My bad, the first scan shows that it happens in less than a second

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Sixshot23

The only way Flash could beat SS or the Runner is by PIS an bad writing. They are both more powerful in every way than the Flash. I read the Flash an have been a fan of him since Mark Waids run on him so I know how powerful he is. Yeah he's powerful. But to put him ahead of SS and the Runner just to name a few is ridiculous. I don't think a lot of people here realize how powerful the Runner is. Here is a rundown of his powers. He's an immortal who can augment His physical attributes and senses. His powers consist of energies left over from the big bang. You cant hurt him conventionally and he has regeneration from any injury. He has powerful energy projection, Transformation and Rearrangement of matter on a planetary scale. He survives space w/o any kind of food or drink. He's virtually indestructible. But there is a really interesting power he has that would seal the deal. Basically he has the ability to control another's emotions. He can Stimulate the pleasure centers in beings around him. Causing them to feel Good in his presence, even if he has wronged or betrayed them. Even if the Flash wanted to fight him he would not because of this power. Now added to that he is unable to die because Death has forbid him. He also has the ability to run several times faster than the speed of light. At his peak he is a Elder of the Universe. So no, the Flash has no chance against the Runner.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#216  Edited By Saren

There should be some kind of rule banning people from mindlessly listing out a character's powers and passing it off as an argument.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Sixshot23

Nice logic. Because I proved he could lose?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By vuviper

@Sixshot23 said:

Nice logic. Because I proved he could lose?

You didn't prove anything yet, which is the point

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Sixshot23

By that logic nobody here has then.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By vuviper

@Sixshot23 said:

By that logic nobody here has then.

The biggest weapon people have discussed is the speed stealing. I'm not sure how the abilities you listed protect the Runner from this.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Sixshot23

So basically no matter what you say the Flash wins?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Mattersuit

I say Mad Jim Jaspers.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Bo88gdan

@majestic99 said:

1. Silver Surfer
  2. Galactus
  3. Runner
  4. Rune King Thor
  5. Odin
  6. Ultron
  7. Thanos
  8. Death
  9. Ghost Rider

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Sixshot23

Can you prove that Flash can speed steal the Runner? That's a hypothetical. So you haven't proven he can't beat the Runner.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

Can you prove that Flash can speed steal the Runner? That's a hypothetical. So you haven't proven he can't beat the Runner.

Can you prove that Runner cannot have his speed stolen? That's a hypothetical. So you haven't proven he can beat the Flash.

See, I can blabber nonsense too.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By nickthedevil

Fight fire with fire. I like it.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Sixshot23

Why is it nonsense? You haven't proved anything either. The Runner is more powerful look up the stats that's a fact. Let me know when you can prove otherwise.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

Why is it nonsense? You haven't proved anything either. The Runner is more powerful look up the stats that's a fact. Let me know when you can prove otherwise.

It's nonsense because none of the things you listed have anything to do with blocking speed stealing. At all. Let me know when you are not just bringing nonsense to the table in place of an argument.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Sixshot23

You can't prove he can speed steal the Runner. So let me know when you have evidence. Saying he can is nonsense since you can't prove it.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Dex_Starr

The Runner barely has any feats.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

You can't prove he can speed steal the Runner. So let me know when you have evidence. Saying he can is nonsense since you can't prove it.

You can't prove that he can't. You can't prove that Runner has any abilities that prevent speed stealing. All you can do is list a wide range of powers that have absolutely nothing to do with his ability to prevent speed stealing or not. Let's not pretend that you have an argument here. You really don't.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By nickthedevil

The Flash would Turn Runner into A Statue.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Sixshot23

First of all the Runner is indestructible so Flash can't kill him. Second he's as fast at least to Flash. I already listed why Flash can't beat him. Saying I don't have an argument is false since I already stated why the Flash would lose. This is getting ridiculous, nobody can really prove anything because all of this is a hypothetical. It's my opinion that the Runner and some other marvel characters can beat the Flash. You telling me my opinion is nonsense is ridiculous. You can't prove the Flash can win beyond a reasonable doubt. I could say the sky is blue an you would then say its green. Let's just agree to disagree ok.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By nickthedevil

Of course i will... I always disagree with nonsense.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Sixshot23

Whatever you say Fanboy.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

First of all the Runner is indestructible so Flash can't kill him. Second he's as fast at least to Flash. I already listed why Flash can't beat him. Saying I don't have an argument is false since I already stated why the Flash would lose. This is getting ridiculous, nobody can really prove anything because all of this is a hypothetical. It's my opinion that the Runner and some other marvel characters can beat the Flash. You telling me my opinion is nonsense is ridiculous. You can't prove the Flash can win beyond a reasonable doubt. I could say the sky is blue an you would then say its green. Let's just agree to disagree ok.

You did not. You just listed his powers and said "Yeah speed stealing won't work". That is not an argument. It does not even aspire to the status of an argument.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By leito

We could say that if the Runner is actually faster than the Flash (I'm not saying he is), there is little chance the Flash will be able to touch him and steal his speed

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Saren

@leito said:

We could say that if the Runner is actually faster than the Flash (I'm not saying he is), there is little chance the Flash will be able to touch him and steal his speed

.........except he's not.......

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Sixshot23 said:

No he isn't, Runner has done absoilutely nothing that would suggest hes anywhere near as fast as Flash. Runner being indestructible has nothing to with his speed getting stolen.

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By sunhawk

Jubliee

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Sixshot23

Saying he can speed steal doesn't prove he can beat the Runner. I doubt that would affect a being that is millions of years old. He has an infinity gem at his most powerful. That's all the argument I need. Look I like the Flash a hell of a lot more than the Runner. Hell I love Spiderman more than Superman but that doesn't mean he beats Supes. To dismiss the powers of the Runner as nonsense doesn't make sense. He's logically the more powerful character as a whole.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

Saying he can speed steal doesn't prove he can beat the Runner. I doubt that would affect a being that is millions of years old. He has an infinity gem at his most powerful. That's all the argument I need. Look I like the Flash a hell of a lot more than the Runner. Hell I love Spiderman more than Superman but that doesn't mean he beats Supes. To dismiss the powers of the Runner as nonsense doesn't make sense. He's logically the more powerful character as a whole.

Age has nothing to do with speed stealing. Runner has not had the Space Gem since all the way back in Thanos Quest, and even when he had it he still managed to find a way to lose to Thanos. If you really think that's all the argument you need, kindly get a better argument.

I'm not dismissing the Runner's powers as nonsense. I'm dismissing your argument as nonsense because that's what it is.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Sixshot23

I know that he doesn't have the gem now. I'm stating that at his most powerful Flash can't beat him. Thanos is way above Flash so that doesn't help your argument.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Saren

@Sixshot23 said:

I know that he doesn't have the gem now. I'm stating that at his most powerful Flash can't beat him. Thanos is way above Flash so that doesn't help your argument.

This thread has nothing to do with characters at their most powerful or using special items that they don't normally possess, or Flash would be rewriting the universe with the cosmic treadmill.

Thanos isn't even marginally close to Flash's level of speed. Runner still found a way to lose. Like I said, get a better argument.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Night Thrasher

Quick question: If Flash is supposedly this powerful. What is he doing wasting his time with Captain Cold and Mirror Master. If you ask the viners he's the One Above All in the DC Universe. Speed isn't everything.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Saren

@Night Thrasher said:

Quick question: If Flash is supposedly this powerful. What is he doing wasting his time with Captain Cold and Mirror Master. If you ask the viners he's the One Above All in the DC Universe. Speed isn't everything.

Quick question: why exactly do you think Captain Cold and Mirror Master aren't threats? McCulloch in particular is perfectly capable of beating Superman and Wonder Woman at the same time if he felt like it.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Sixshot23

If Flash is so powerful why not just round up all the villains in the DCU with his speed then? That's how ridiculous your argument is. Just because he's the fastest doesn't mean he's the most powerful. Saying he can beat Thanos because he's faster is not a valid argument. A fly could have the speed of the Flash an hit me a million times. Doesn't mean it will kill me. You also don't know if he would be able to speed steal in Marvel universe either. Are you the authority on comics? Last time I checked you weren't. Telling me argument is nonsense because you disagree with it won't persuade me to change it. You are biased against Marvel. So be honest atleast on that. Seriously! By all of the Flash fanboys he should be able to speed steal God right? Why have a JLA when you have the Flash? Just retire an the Flash will destroy everyone within a few seconds. That's nonsense.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Night Thrasher

@CitizenBane: Never said they aren't threats. But they shouldn't be threats to someone who could apparently solo Thanos and Silver Surfer. Anyone that powerful shouldn't waste his time on those guys. And Mirror Master soloing Superman or Wonder Woman is ridiculous.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By nickthedevil

Thats because Flash has Morals on. A morals off Flash is capabke of Professor/Zoom feats. Things like tampering with time, Solo-ing Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman at the same time, punking 3 speedsters and GL at the same time, erasing people from existence, and destroying the DC universe. And quick thing on the "Human" villains Flash fights: The Rogues Are perfectly capable of solo-ing the Justice League with no damage to their team. Captain Cold has said it, and i believe it. I feel like i've said his in this exact thread before?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Saren

@Night Thrasher said:

@CitizenBane: Never said they aren't threats. But they shouldn't be threats to someone who could apparently solo Thanos and Silver Surfer.

........why not?

And Mirror Master soloing Superman or Wonder Woman is ridiculous.

.........why? They are incapable of even laying a finger on him, while he can do several unpleasant things to them.