Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#101  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

1. Thor would kill him.

If he could lay a hand on him, possibly. But I don't think Thor has the reaction speed to tag Wally.

Loki has nowhere near the reaction speed for him to do something about Flash.

Most of those you posted would not stand a chance.

You only covered Thor and Loki. If you're going to make a post like this, you have to cover everybody.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By nickthedevil

Everyone else already covered your list. Why need more people to tell you you're wrong?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Erik

@blackadamFTW said:

@Erik said:

@chriconz123 said:

Deathstroke had tons of prep at that point, Wolverine gets decimated.

What prep? Then there are all the other members of the Flash family (including Flash himself) that get rocked all the time from characters that have no speed at all. Wolverine chews Flash up like so much fast food.

I think you love Wolverine a bit too much...

Maybe... but then again I admit when Wolverine would lose. You on the other hand refuse to acknowledge that Flash would lose to characters without speed. Despite the significant amount of trouble that non-speedsters give him all the time. Few can beat Flash at his own game, which is why most do not try and succeed because of it.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Jorgevy

@Erik said:

Few can beat Flash at his own game, which is why most do not try and succeed because of it.

one of the smartest and best sentences Ive ever heard

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Godabed

@yodagod said:

@Godabed said:

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Legion (with various personalities preloaded), Onslaught, Gladiator, Makkari, Runner, Proteus, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Photon, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Phoenix (Jean Gray), Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Void Sentry, Classic Strange, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik is debatable, ArchAngel (seed of life version). Cypher given prep time to study flash could beat him. Ironman also with prep could beat him, Reed with prep could beat him, Cyclop with prep could beat him. Thanos could beat him.

That's more than i thought i could name. Some of course are debatable, depending on the OP of that thread.

I'd agree with most of these except Sinister (unless he had prep), Shaw, Wonderman, Trauma, and Rogue. I just don't see them winning. And Glads is iffy, unless his confidence can't be shaken.

I think Kitty and Loa would have a small chance if their powers autoreacted quickly enough though they'd probably also die. I'd add Lifeguard and Darwin maybe Dust, maybe Sue Richards, and maybe Cecilia Reyes to this list.

I'd also add as likely to winwith prep...Black Panther , Magneto (maybe even without prep), Cap, Beast, Forge, Bruce Banner, Amadeus Cho, Norman Osborn, and probably Prodigy (young X-men) and probably Emma Frost.

And additional guaranteed wins...Dr Doom, Adam Warlock, Gambit (New Son levels), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, all of the Omegas and near Omegas we've forgotten, any Herald except Firelord and Air Walker. Selene, Deadpool (depending on rules, he can't die), Mr Immortal (same reason as DP), Captain Britain, probably Meggan, Albion, the Fury, Kiden Nixon (she's just like Velocidad, in other words...Zoom). Loki. Molecule Man, Beyonder, probably Blackbolt. Karnak (think Deathstroke taking out Flash in Identity Crisis) Mr X could concievably do this as well with his abilities as long as he sees Flash at the beginning of the fight, probably Gamora, any of the reality warpers we've forgotten. Most telepaths. Most mages. Possibly Sway and Tempo. From alternate universes who've visited 616 you have Magician, Hyperstorm, and Blink and probably many more I've forgotten.

Sinister's body is construct so he can't really be hurt or killed, he also has telepathic abilties that puts him on par with X-man in his prime. And various other abilities. This is the same person that took over the powers of the sleeping Celestial with ease. Wonderman, has an ionic form, Flash couldn't possibly hurt, Trauma could transform into one of flashes many fears ala Zoom, or becoming avatar of the speedforce itself., Xtreme x-men Rogue had the powerset of everyone in Marvel she had ever touch and could access it instantly. These are not questionable at all. Glads yes his confidence is a factor.

Kitty and Loa powers are reactive, as well as conscious. Especially Loa's Flash would be die and not even realize it. Darwin couldn't adapt to WWH's power, no way he could counters flash. Lifeguards powers only work for the people she is protecting, in a 1 on 1 first she wouldn't have any adaptive abilities. Dust actually is a good pick, i couldn't think of a lot of people at the time. I was actually trying to think of some new x-men.

With Prep i agree to most of them except Prodigy and Emma frost. Prodigy although very smart would need his actual powers back and be near flash to absorb his knowledge and skill to be able to beat him. He would have none of that in his current state and would lose. Emma is not a prep master, look at how she handled the whole instance with sebastian shaw, it went from bad to worst really quickly. Emma would need access to flash's thoughts to win.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#106  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Odin, Classic Dr Strange, Northstar could bang for a lil while atleast.

LOL.

I can't tell if you're loling cause the answer of Northstar or the fact he said Northstar and bang for a lil while when he is gay.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By CapFanboy

@nickthedevil said:

Everyone else already covered your list. Why need more people to tell you you're wrong?

My thoughts exactly Nick.

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

1. Thor would kill him.

If he could lay a hand on him, possibly. But I don't think Thor has the reaction speed to tag Wally.

Loki has nowhere near the reaction speed for him to do something about Flash.

Most of those you posted would not stand a chance.

You only covered Thor and Loki. If you're going to make a post like this, you have to cover everybody.

If I covered them all it would take me a bit of time to go into detail on each one about how they would get the holy hell kicked out of them save a few.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By FourthDeity

@TDK_1997 said:

No way characters like Silver Surfer or Ghost Rider can defeat Wally.

Silver surfer is actually much faster than wally.

As for ghost rider I completely agree.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nickthedevil

Wolverine would horribly lose to Flash

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool with some string, a chimichanga and a vendetta against Lighting bolts.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Erik said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Erik said:

@chriconz123 said:

Deathstroke had tons of prep at that point, Wolverine gets decimated.

What prep? Then there are all the other members of the Flash family (including Flash himself) that get rocked all the time from characters that have no speed at all. Wolverine chews Flash up like so much fast food.

I think you love Wolverine a bit too much...

Maybe... but then again I admit when Wolverine would lose. You on the other hand refuse to acknowledge that Flash would lose to characters without speed. Despite the significant amount of trouble that non-speedsters give him all the time. Few can beat Flash at his own game, which is why most do not try and succeed because of it.

Well, theoretically, its just about impossible to beat Flash. He could just speed steal everybody and be done with it, but that usually doesn't happen because of the writing.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#112  Edited By Joygirl

@blackadamFTW said:

@Joygirl said:

Juggernaut has a chance.

How is Juggs going to catch Flash?

By magically summoning him within his forcefield... which he could do if he ever felt like it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By TDK_1997

@FourthDeity said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Surfer isn't faster than Wally and he cannot defeat because his reaction time is not good enough.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By blackadamFTW

@FourthDeity said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Wally can go any speed he wants. I'm not even letting my fanboism get in the way, Wally is just faster.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#115  Edited By TheCannon

@nickthedevil said:

I have proved that some of the people I listed can beat him. Some have been proven wrong, but I am still not convinced on most people. Besides, Flash fanboys are always going to say Flash wins.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@nickthedevil said:

I have proved that some of the people I listed can beat him. Some have been proven wrong, but I am still not convinced on most people. Besides, Flash fanboys are always going to say Flash wins.

Ok, who are you not convinced by? Wait--it's Thor isn't it?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By nickthedevil

@cannon: You haven't proved crap.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By FourthDeity

@TDK_1997: You mean the cosmic being that teleports galaxy to galaxy?The one that visits universes instantly on a daily basis?

Maybe in a short race around earth or something... But in the long run surfer is MUCH faster. Flash runs around planets while surfer runs through galaxy's.. It's unfair to compare the two.

Surfer travels half a million lightyears in a matter of seconds. Sorry If its kinda small but It's the only scans I could get at this time. And also his reaction time is better.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#119  Edited By TDK_1997

@FourthDeity: He travels faster than Wally but his reaction time is still worse.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120  Edited By Erik

@blackadamFTW said:

Well, theoretically, its just about impossible to beat Flash. He could just speed steal everybody and be done with it, but that usually doesn't happen because of the writing.

That usually does not happen because of CIS. If it were once or twice, I would say writing but nearly all the time? CIS.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By FourthDeity

@TDK_1997: Oh so now he's faster? Fair enough..

Reaction time? Can't find the scans so I'll give you that.. But in a straight out brawl Surfer would STOMP flash any way you turn it..

He's faster,packs more of a punch and more durable.@blackadamFTW: So can surfer with hyperspace. surfer IS faster either way you turn it If you haven't seen my previous scans you should check them out.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By jayskee

anyone smart with prep

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Turtle

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Video_Martian

Silver Surfer could beat The Flash...

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By yodagod

@Godabed said:

Sinister's body is construct so he can't really be hurt or killed, he also has telepathic abilties that puts him on par with X-man in his prime. And various other abilities. This is the same person that took over the powers of the sleeping Celestial with ease. Wonderman, has an ionic form, Flash couldn't possibly hurt, Trauma could transform into one of flashes many fears ala Zoom, or becoming avatar of the speedforce itself., Xtreme x-men Rogue had the powerset of everyone in Marvel she had ever touch and could access it instantly. These are not questionable at all. Glads yes his confidence is a factor.

Kitty and Loa powers are reactive, as well as conscious. Especially Loa's Flash would be die and not even realize it. Darwin couldn't adapt to WWH's power, no way he could counters flash. Lifeguards powers only work for the people she is protecting, in a 1 on 1 first she wouldn't have any adaptive abilities. Dust actually is a good pick, i couldn't think of a lot of people at the time. I was actually trying to think of some new x-men.

With Prep i agree to most of them except Prodigy and Emma frost. Prodigy although very smart would need his actual powers back and be near flash to absorb his knowledge and skill to be able to beat him. He would have none of that in his current state and would lose. Emma is not a prep master, look at how she handled the whole instance with sebastian shaw, it went from bad to worst really quickly. Emma would need access to flash's thoughts to win.

Sinister's body can be destroyed. An IMP or vibration wave should do it. His conscience then transfers to another body. If his back up bodies were hidden well enough, he could gain prep time. If not, he eventually will run out of bodies. This almost happened when Domina was hunting him down. His tp is formidable, however, so I concede.

Wonderman can be ko'ed. Flash can do it. For an Ionic character Flash can't beat we'd need Nefaria. I forgot about him before. Glad I remembered. :)

Trauma would need too much time IMO. Though it's possible depending on rules.

Rogue, even as a gestalt of everyone she'd ever absorbed, still wouldn't be enough, because she wasn't necessarily at the same level as the people she'd absorbed. She has an upper limit. For example, when she absorbed Magneto, but didn't hurt him because his power level is higher than hers. She could then use his powers, but only at her powerlevel. Too low for Flash. However, with abilities and tactics absorbed from Cyke and Cap, and prep, she could win. But not the way you suggest.

Kitty and Loa can't consciously activate before Flash hits them. I think their powers would activate in time to kill Flash, but too late to save themselves. Darwin still adapted to WWH. He just adapted to be far away. Adapting to Flash would be much easier. He could adapt Zoom type powers, speed force manipulation, any number of things. Lifeguard I'll concede in general, but if the rules included someone to protect, or if she were telepathically manipulated into believing she were protecting someone from Flash, it's possible she could win.

Thanks to the Cuckoos, Prodigy has all the knowledge and skills he's ever absorbed, including tactic from Cyke. Ergo, if Cyke wins with prep (he should), so can Prodigy. Emma could do the same thing with prep...access her subconscious mind to utilize tactics "borrowed" from Scott. Though I agree, not with her own tactical skills. Or she could just use tp.

Now. I have more to list...

Josef Huber, many many Super Skrulls i.s Godkiller, Valeria Von Doom, Maximus Boltagon, Brainchild, Sage (with prep), Malice, Kallu, Mandarin, Leader (with prep), Absorbing Man, Squirrel Girl, Xorn (probably), Gentle, Elixir, Random (maybe), Graviton, Radioactive Man, Electro (without CIS), Hydroman (without CIS), Kylun, Baron Mordo, Courier, Karima Shapander, Machinesmith, Moonstone, Armageddon Man, Professor X, Kid Omega, Vector, X-Ray, Kulan Gath, any of the Power Pack have a shot, Hellstorm, Maddison Jeffries (maybe), Michael Pointer (Weapon Omega or the Collective), Amanda Sefton, Margali Szardos, Domina, Enchantress, Mr M, Gorgon (like Deathstroke), Cloak, Molly Hayes, Genis Vel, Phyla Vel, Moondragon, Drax, and probably Fantomex (with a little prep).

And I'm sure there are more...

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By yodagod

Hope

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Sixshot23

People seriously overhype Flash! Silver surfer would destroy the Flash! There are a million ways SS could win this. Let's be honest Flash takes on a talking gorilla, The Top(lol), A guy that uses pranks an toys, Captain Cold(he's a poor man Iceman). SS would solo the rogues. Thanos would obliterate him. Superman would destroy him. Wonder woman would wreck him. Martian Manhunter etc. Odin, Galactus, Darkseid etc are way above his league. The Flash is no joke, I love Spidey an Bats but they would lose horribly to Flash but let's not get carried away with what is an overhyped power base.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Sixshot23 said:

People seriously overhype Flash! Silver surfer would destroy the Flash! There are a million ways SS could win this. Let's be honest Flash takes on a talking gorilla, The Top(lol), A guy that uses pranks an toys, Captain Cold(he's a poor man Iceman). SS would solo the rogues. Thanos would obliterate him. Superman would destroy him. Wonder woman would wreck him. Martian Manhunter etc. Odin, Galactus, Darkseid etc are way above his league. The Flash is no joke, I love Spidey an Bats but they would lose horribly to Flash but let's not get carried away with what is an overhyped power base.

Ugh.....

People like you annoy me.

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Sixshot23

@blackadamftw, stop crying an gtfo!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#130  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Sixshot23 said:

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Dex_Starr

@FourthDeity said:

@TDK_1997: You mean the cosmic being that teleports galaxy to galaxy?The one that visits universes instantly on a daily basis?

Maybe in a short race around earth or something... But in the long run surfer is MUCH faster. Flash runs around planets while surfer runs through galaxy's.. It's unfair to compare the two.

Surfer travels half a million lightyears in a matter of seconds. Sorry If its kinda small but It's the only scans I could get at this time. And also his reaction time is better.

Do us a favor and stop posting out of context scans. First of all it states that Silver Surfer didn't travel 500,000 light years, it states Silver Surfer and Legacy are 500,000 light years away from Tyrants base.

Second of all, Surfer only has nanosecond reaction time. Both Barry and Wally can react in picosecond and attoseconds, there reaction time is literally billions of times greater than Surfer.

There isn't anything Surfer can do in a fight against Wally or Barry, however many powers he has Flash would kill him befoe he could blink once.

@TDK_1997 said:

@FourthDeity: He travels faster than Wally but his reaction time is still worse.

He doesn't travel faster either. Wally outran the big bang i Zero Hour. If he could run in space he'd easily leave Surfer in the dust

Sixshot23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Sixshot23

@dex_starr what's your deal kid? What do you think that hurts my feelings? Don't waste so much time letting me get to you. Really it's just comic books. No need to get all worked up. What do you work for D.C. or something?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tmacximas said:

Okay. Sue Storm catches him in a force field and squash's him into a singularity.

Right, now if only Sue had the reflexes to actually do this...come on man are you even trying?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Dex_Starr

Anyone who can be killed by physical force and can't react to Flash would die. That includes Surfer and other cosmic characters. Telepathy doesn't work on Flashes. Characters who can't die or can't be killed with physical force can still have their speed stolen.

Basically you'd need a minimum of a skyfather level character who can withstand Flash's punches and mount a counter offense, or characters would need to start high in the air where Flash can't hit them.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Godabed said:

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Legion (with various personalities preloaded), Onslaught, Gladiator, Makkari, Runner, Proteus, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Photon, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Phoenix (Jean Gray), Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Void Sentry, Classic Strange, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik is debatable, ArchAngel (seed of life version). Cypher given prep time to study flash could beat him. Ironman also with prep could beat him, Reed with prep could beat him, Cyclop with prep could beat him. Thanos could beat him.

That's more than i thought i could name. Some of course are debatable, depending on the OP of that thread.

I m sure Magneto and Storm can beat Flash too. lol

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dex_Starr

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Godabed said:

Almost everyone on that list would get killed, have their speed stolen or BFR'd. People need to stop comparing Velocidad to Zoom, he hasn't done anything to suggest that. The fact that Wonder Man, Hulk, Apocalype, Exodus and several others on this list kill any credibility. The only characters that can beat Flash here are characters like Onslaught and Protues and that's because Flash can't physically harm them, same with characters like Braddock and MJJ.

Basically, if you can die from physical force, then you lose against Flash. If you're a telepath, then you lose against Flash. If you're power is intangibility, then you lose against Flash.

If you can be BFR'd or have your speed stolen, then you lose against Flash.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Dex_Starr said:

@FourthDeity said:

Do us a favor and stop posting out of context scans. First of all it states that Silver Surfer didn't travel 500,000 light years, it states Silver Surfer and Legacy are 500,000 light years away from Tyrants base.

Second of all, Surfer only has nanosecond reaction time. Both Barry and Wally can react in picosecond and attoseconds, there reaction time is literally billions of times greater than Surfer.

There isn't anything Surfer can do in a fight against Wally or Barry, however many powers he has Flash would kill him befoe he could blink once.

@TDK_1997 said:

He doesn't travel faster either. Wally outran the big bang i Zero Hour. If he could run in space he'd easily leave Surfer in the dust

Dex, you are my hero. @Dex_Starr said:

Anyone who can be killed by physical force and can't react to Flash would die. That includes Surfer and other cosmic characters. Telepathy doesn't work on Flashes. Characters who can't die or can't be killed with physical force can still have their speed stolen.

Basically you'd need a minimum of a skyfather level character who can withstand Flash's punches and mount a counter offense, or characters would need to start high in the air where Flash can't hit them.

Once again, you're my hero.

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By RyuHayabusa

@Dex_Starr: According to him every x-men character can beat Flash. *cough* kitty Pryde, Shaw and Cyclops* . I m curious to know what has extreme x-men Rogue ever done to say she can even compete with Flash.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Dex_Starr

@FourthDeity said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Any sans of him outrunning the bigbang?
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Dex_Starr

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Godabed said:

Almost everyone on that list would get killed, have their speed stolen or BFR'd. People need to stop comparing Velocidad to Zoom, he hasn't done anything to suggest that. The fact that Wonder Man, Hulk, Apocalype, Exodus and several others on this list kill any credibility. The only characters that can beat Flash here are characters like Onslaught and Protues and that's because Flash can't physically harm them, same with characters like Braddock and MJJ.

Basically, if you can die from physical force, then you lose against Flash. If you're a telepath, then you lose against Flash. If you're power is intangibility, then you lose against Flash.

If you can be BFR'd or have your speed stolen, then you lose against Flash.

Even if SS isn't on the ground?
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ssejllenrad

@The Stegman said:

NO ONE! FLASH IS FASTEST THERE IS!!! RAWR!

Haha! I read the "Rawr" in Aang's voice.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Dex_Starr

@thanobomb1124: Why? Silver Surfer can't react to Flash so we have to give an unfair advantage by starting him off in the air?

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Dex_Starr

@thanobomb1124: Why? Silver Surfer can't react to Flash so we have to give an unfair advantage by starting him off in the air?

Its was only a question nothing more, but it also seems as a advantage for flash.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Dex_Starr

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Dex_Starr

Its was only a question nothing more, but it also seems as a advantage for flash.

Alright, but how does it seem like an advantage for Flash when he cant hit someone high in the air?

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Dex_Starr

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Dex_Starr

Alright, but how does it seem like an advantage for Flash when he cant hit someone high in the air?

you'll be surprised what he can do with his imagination and speed. :-)
FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By FourthDeity

@Dex_Starr: and he does that in seconds if you've read his other comics but I won't get into this.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By FourthDeity

@Dex_Starr: And you still cant deny he goes galaxy to galaxy like its a 100m sprint but im sure there's a reason why flash could do that in half the time... right?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Dex_Starr

@FourthDeity said:

@Dex_Starr: and he does that in seconds if you've read his other comics but I won't get into this.

He didn't do anything in seconds. The narration is stating that he's 500,000 light years AWAY from Tyrant, not that he traveled 500,000 light years, and even if he did it doesn't say in seconds either.

You keep saying you won't get into this yet your posting scans and trying to make arguments

@FourthDeity said:

@Dex_Starr: And you still cant deny he goes galaxy to galaxy like its a 100m sprint but im sure there's a reason why flash could do that in half the time... right?

He goes to from galaxy to galaxy, never once does it state he does so in seconds. If you knew anything about Flash [which you don't] you'd know that he outran the big bang, the expansion of the universe in Zero Hour, something Surfer could never do.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By sandiego008

I'll say this ... Thanos owns flash ... there are probably over 100 people in marvel that own thanoes ... so .. yea a lot can beat flash. And yes thanos has insane reaction speed as he smacks around speedsters on the reg. ... not to mention his durability, intelligence, str and power ... so not to name them all ... but I would wager over 100 could beat flash.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By FourthDeity

@Dex_Starr: I know tons about both of these guys actually

even if you're right about the big bang flash can he go light years in seconds? nahh.

Surfer IS faster and a better fighter. And before you think im bias im not because flash is one of my favorites of all time.. I like him more that surfer but facts are facts.