#1 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Names of characters please, I have a friend who is being a troll, and I need some back up.

#2 Posted by WillPayton (9443 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider could stalemate at least

#4 Posted by chriconz123 (582 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguably Silver Surfer, since he's actually one of the few who can keep up with flash.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash beats down both Ghost rider and Silver Surfer. Silver sirfer doesn't have the reaction speed to hit Wally. Granted, his traveling speed is greater, his reaction speed isn't. Ghost rider is going to get scattered across the globe.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (24360 posts) - - Show Bio

NO ONE! 

FLASH IS FASTEST THERE IS!!! RAWR!

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

The Runner!

@nickthedevil: how?

#8 Posted by cooljammy18 (961 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

The Runner

Rune-King Thor

Blackheart

Thanos

Non-jobbing Sentry

ummmm

#9 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

Pheonix......

#10 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin, Classic Dr Strange, Northstar could bang for a lil while atleast.

#11 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Silver Surfer
  2. Galactus
  3. Runner
  4. Rune King Thor
  5. Odin
  6. Ultron
  7. Thanos
  8. Death
  9. Ghost Rider

Way, way too many people to count.

I.A.T.

#12 Posted by nickthedevil (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron, Thanos, Ghost Rider are getting beat down by Flash. End of that discussion. Ultron isn' coming back from getting thrown into the speed force. Neither is Thanos, and Ghost rider is going to get obliterated.

#13 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, that should do it. We were discussing thanos. I am not even sure how this came up.

#14 Posted by nickthedevil (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

The runner can beat Flash though... Can he escape the speed force?

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

Odin, Classic Dr Strange, Northstar could bang for a lil while atleast.

LOL.

#16 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Ultron, Thanos, Ghost Rider are getting beat down by Flash. End of that discussion. Ultron isn' coming back from getting thrown into the speed force. Neither is Thanos, and Ghost rider is going to get obliterated.

Agreed.

@nickthedevil said:

The runner can beat Flash though... Can he escape the speed force?

Now that is a question to ponder.

I think the god like characters would beat him, but theoretically, with his speed, reactionary speed, being able to throw others in the speed force, and speed steals, he's just about impossible to beat.

#17 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Legion (with various personalities preloaded), Onslaught, Gladiator, Makkari, Runner, Proteus, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Photon, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Phoenix (Jean Gray), Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Void Sentry, Classic Strange, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik is debatable, ArchAngel (seed of life version). Cypher given prep time to study flash could beat him. Ironman also with prep could beat him, Reed with prep could beat him, Cyclop with prep could beat him. Thanos could beat him.

That's more than i thought i could name. Some of course are debatable, depending on the OP of that thread.

#18 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

end of discussion? unless I am wrong, isnt Ghost Rider invulnerable to damage except magical?

#19 Posted by nickthedevil (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

This is something i try to stay away from... What's his greatest durability feat? From what i hear it's not up to par with what the Flash can ditch out. And IIRC he got skewered by Wolverine and put out of commission for the rest of the battle.

#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickthedevil said:
This is something i try to stay away from... What's his greatest durability feat? From what i hear it's not up to par with what the Flash can ditch out. And IIRC he got skewered by Wolverine and put out of commission for the rest of the battle.
this smells like PIS to me
#21 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickthedevil said:

yeah it does

@nickthedevil: were you replying to me?

even if you weren't Ive read a Flash vs Ghost Rider thread a week ago and everyone agreed Flash couldn't harm Ghost Rider, so it would stalemate. That was my first comment, GR could stalemate

#22 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@nickthedevil said:

yeah it does

@nickthedevil: were you replying to me?

even if you weren't Ive read a Flash vs Ghost Rider thread a week ago and everyone agreed Flash couldn't harm Ghost Rider, so it would stalemate. That was my first comment, GR could stalemate

He might not be able to hurt him, but he can use his speed steal on him.

#23 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: hmmm, perhaps if that counted has incapacitation

#24 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@blackadamFTW: hmmm, perhaps if that counted has incapacitation

Isn't being a statue, incapacitation?

#25 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: I think it would, but I have doubts. I have doubts about the speed steal thing but I'll just accept that Flash could use it. But there's something else I need to check on the Rider side.....

#26 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: how long does the speed stealing thing last.does flash have to be in the area? or touching him or something like that ?

#27 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

@blackadamFTW: how long does the speed stealing thing last.does flash have to be in the area? or touching him or something like that ?

yeah, nice question. if he needs to be touching for a few secs, GR's Hellfire will give him hell (no pun intended)

if speed steal is a lot faster than that then Im probably gonna concede on this one. I cant find what I wanted on Ghost Rider. Still, it would be one heck of a fight

#28 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

He touches someone, and steals all their speed.

Not sure how long it lasts, but it in the time he's a statue, he could probably infinite mass punch him to Asia.

@Jorgevy said:

@karetaker said:

yeah, nice question. if he needs to be touching for a few secs, GR's Hellfire will give him hell (no pun intended)

if speed steal is a lot faster than that then Im probably gonna concede on this one. I cant find what I wanted on Ghost Rider. Still, it would be one heck of a fight

Its kind of hard to tell if it's a millisecond or a couple seconds, since its a comic.

#29 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5583 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: I know that it's a funny choice, but Northstar has atleast some form a specialized training, and can come close to light speed. His reflexes aren't anything to sneeze at, and he can fight at high speeds. Flash would win, which is why I said ''for a while," But Flash would get hit atleast a few times. Charecters rarely live to their true potential, so not to take away the integrity of the villian, however with this being a battle forum, not a comic, Flash may very well destroy him quite soundly.

#30 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

cant GR just surround himself with fire....

#31 Posted by nickzambuto (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man for obvious reasons.

#32 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:yeah..... well, then GR only chance would be laying Hellfire immediately, as soon as the fight starts, and even then..... well, it doesnt matter, we found many other marvel characters that could defeat Flash

#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker said:

cant GR just surround himself with fire....

That wouldn't work....

#34 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash sounds almost unbeatable o0

#35 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

The list is really long, Mephisto, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Eternity, Thanos, Death, Mikaboshi, Infinity, SS Doctor Strange, Rune King Thor, Silver Surfer, Dormammu, Beta Ray Bill, Shuma Gorath, Chthon, Set, Living Tribunal, Beyonder etc

#36 Edited by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

The list is really long, Mephisto, Odin, Zeus, Galactus, Eternity, Thanos, Death, Mikaboshi, Infinity, SS Doctor Strange, Rune King Thor, Silver Surfer, Dormammu, Beta Ray Bill, Shuma Gorath, Chthon, Set, Living Tribunal, Beyonder etc

What about The Phoenix, maybe professor X and Magneto not sure about them two

#37 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

ODIN

#38 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Storm create a hurricane to lift him off his feet and then zap him with lighting?

#39 Posted by nickzambuto (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yamata said:

@BigCimmerian said:

What about The Phoenix, maybe professor X and Magneto not sure about them two

Prof. X and Magneto's powers work at the speed of thought, which Flash moves far faster than.

However, he'd have to know they have mind powers to quickly take them down as soon as the fight starts, cause if he goes in with no knowledge, he won't be moving at his max speed, potentially letting them take him down.

#40 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Oh ok don't know anything about Flash really don't like him at all

#41 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Godabed said:

SS, Quasar, Gladiator, Nova Prime, Morg, Velocidad, Legion (with various personalities preloaded), Onslaught, Gladiator, Makkari, Runner, Proteus, Iceman, Possibly Blue Marvel, King Hyperion before depowering, WonderMan, Photon, Wither, Trauma, Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Phoenix (Jean Gray), Thor , Hulk, Sebastian Shaw, Kitty Pride, Ultron, Kang, Apocalypse, X-man before depowering, Threnody, Loa, Speed (possibly he has potential), Meggan, Jamie Braddock, MMJ, Xtreme x-men Rogue, Exodus, Void Sentry, Classic Strange, Mr. Sinister, Classic Juggernaut, Colossusnaut, Magik is debatable, ArchAngel (seed of life version). Cypher given prep time to study flash could beat him. Ironman also with prep could beat him, Reed with prep could beat him, Cyclop with prep could beat him. Thanos could beat him.

That's more than i thought i could name. Some of course are debatable, depending on the OP of that thread.

I'd agree with most of these except Sinister (unless he had prep), Shaw, Wonderman, Trauma, and Rogue. I just don't see them winning. And Glads is iffy, unless his confidence can't be shaken.

I think Kitty and Loa would have a small chance if their powers autoreacted quickly enough though they'd probably also die. I'd add Lifeguard and Darwin maybe Dust, maybe Sue Richards, and maybe Cecilia Reyes to this list.

I'd also add as likely to winwith prep...Black Panther , Magneto (maybe even without prep), Cap, Beast, Forge, Bruce Banner, Amadeus Cho, Norman Osborn, and probably Prodigy (young X-men) and probably Emma Frost.

And additional guaranteed wins...Dr Doom, Adam Warlock, Gambit (New Son levels), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, all of the Omegas and near Omegas we've forgotten, any Herald except Firelord and Air Walker. Selene, Deadpool (depending on rules, he can't die), Mr Immortal (same reason as DP), Captain Britain, probably Meggan, Albion, the Fury, Kiden Nixon (she's just like Velocidad, in other words...Zoom). Loki. Molecule Man, Beyonder, probably Blackbolt. Karnak (think Deathstroke taking out Flash in Identity Crisis) Mr X could concievably do this as well with his abilities as long as he sees Flash at the beginning of the fight, probably Gamora, any of the reality warpers we've forgotten. Most telepaths. Most mages. Possibly Sway and Tempo. From alternate universes who've visited 616 you have Magician, Hyperstorm, and Blink and probably many more I've forgotten.

#42 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Wasn't that Ketch not Blaze? Ketch was pretty weak at one point.

#43 Edited by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

@Godabed said:

I'd agree with most of these except Sinister (unless he had prep), Shaw, Wonderman, Trauma, and Rogue. I just don't see them winning. And Glads is iffy, unless his confidence can't be shaken.

I think Kitty and Loa would have a small chance if their powers autoreacted quickly enough though they'd probably also die. I'd add Lifeguard and Darwin maybe Dust, maybe Sue Richards, and maybe Cecilia Reyes to this list.

I'd also add as likely to winwith prep...Black Panther , Magneto (maybe even without prep), Cap, Beast, Forge, Bruce Banner, Amadeus Cho, Norman Osborn, and probably Prodigy (young X-men) and probably Emma Frost.

And additional guaranteed wins...Dr Doom, Adam Warlock, Gambit (New Son levels), Franklin Richards, Scarlet Witch, all of the Omegas and near Omegas we've forgotten, any Herald except Firelord and Air Walker. Selene, Deadpool (depending on rules, he can't die), Mr Immortal (same reason as DP), Captain Britain, probably Meggan, Albion, the Fury, Kiden Nixon (she's just like Velocidad, in other words...Zoom). Loki. Molecule Man, Beyonder, probably Blackbolt. Karnak (think Deathstroke taking out Flash in Identity Crisis) Mr X could concievably do this as well with his abilities as long as he sees Flash at the beginning of the fight, probably Gamora, any of the reality warpers we've forgotten. Most telepaths. Most mages. Possibly Sway and Tempo. From alternate universes who've visited 616 you have Magician, Hyperstorm, and Blink and probably many more I've forgotten.

Good list there

#44 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#45 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: I'm a massive Wolverine fan but I'm sure he has no chance against The Flash he reactions are too slow.

#46 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yamata said:

@Erik: I'm a massive Wolverine fan but I'm sure he has no chance against The Flash he reactions are too slow.

Nah. Wolverine smoked a speedster and Flash gets rocked by Deathstroke.

#47 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Yamata said:

Brace yourselves, scans of Deathstroke tripping flash and angry fans will appear soon

#48 Posted by Nefarious (20286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler.

#49 Posted by Yamata (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Yamata said:

Never knew that :0 Flash fan boys are going to be pissed lol

#50 Posted by Erik (32784 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

Brace yourselves, scans of Deathstroke tripping flash and angry fans will appear soon

You know it!!!

@Yamata said:

Never knew that :0 Flash fan boys are going to be pissed lol

Pissed that they cannot defend Flash from the lowly Wolverine.