Nul,Kuurth,Angrir,Greithoth,Mokk Vs Darkseid,Despero

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Fight in times square,no morals,no bfr,start 1000 yards apart,pre 52 dc.

vs.............,

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dextersinister

Darkseid and Despero take this, Despero can separate them with illusions and Darkseid has the ability to steal or greatly amplify his own power using the power of gods and magical beings so if he can take one down after it's been seperated from the pack it's just that much easier for team 2.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dextersinister said:

Darkseid and Despero take this, Despero can separate them with illusions and Darkseid has the ability to steal or greatly amplify his own power using the power of gods and magical beings so if he can take one down after it's been seperated from the pack it's just that much easier for team 2.

There are demons in them that won't let any illusion be a real deal. Satanna failed to take out Kuurth and Juggernaut is actually more than hard to be taken by TP.

Now I don't see how any one here can take Kuurth and why Greithoth shouldn't be able to drain their power. Or why Despero should survive Mokk's stare.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I actually think the worthy can win. I'm open for debate if some one would like to change my mind.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister said:

There are demons in them that won't let any illusion be a real deal. Satanna failed to take out Kuurth and Juggernaut is actually more than hard to be taken by TP. Now I don't see how any one here can take Kuurth and why Greithoth shouldn't be able to drain their power. Or why Despero should survive Mokk's stare.

The Greithoth was knocked unconscious by Giant man because he took him to a place he couldn't handle when he absorbed his powers. Desaad an incredibly vile individual was in agony from the horrible visions he witnessed when he tried taking Darkseid's powers before Darkseid took them back, if he could absorb the omega effect trying would take him out of the fight. No idea what Mokk's stare does but Darkseid has stolen the powers from pantheons from the worlds he conquers so it's not like he has trouble handling gods.

Not sure what you mean by the demon thing either, there not magic illusions if that matters.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dextersinister
Before I will answer on few of Your points - who stops Kuurth?
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister: Before I will answer on few of Your points - who stops Kuurth?

I'll be off for a bit but Darkseid potentially, he has separated people from their power sources before, he has killed countless gods and these are just avatars, if he takes down one he can absorb there power making it easier to take down Kuurth and he got owned by Colossanaut who was never that impressive. The chosen aren't exactly the brain trust and are up against 2 of the smartest cruelest people in the DC universe.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Dextersinister said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Dextersinister: Before I will answer on few of Your points - who stops Kuurth?

I'll be off for a bit but Darkseid potentially, he has separated people from their power sources before, he has killed countless gods and these are just avatars, if he takes down one he can absorb there power making it easier to take down Kuurth and he got owned by Colossanaut who was never that impressive. The chosen aren't exactly the brain trust and are up against 2 of the smartest cruelest people in the DC universe.

Kuurth was depowered, because Cyttorak chosed to. DS can't repeat what Colossus did. 
And Despero never impresed me actually. He can be hurt pretty easily, by anything that isn't blunt force. Now, less powerfull Mokk - Grey Gargoyle was able to turn Thor into stone. Mokk can do the same to anyone who will look into his eyes. What proves, that Despero won't be taken out instantly? 
And if we have only Darkseid agaisnt them - what proves that DS can depower them, kill them or survive their assault? What proves that he can resist to Greithoth drainning powers? 
I am not saying that there is evidence that he can, I simply don't know any.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Darkseid and Despero