- In character

- Win via Death, KO or Incapacitation

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Couldn't bloodshot just use technopathy on him?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@jashro44 said:

Couldn't bloodshot just use technopathy on him?

I just edited the OP to rule that out.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: All right then. I will wait for more opinions as m/y knowledge of bloodshot is limited and I know very little about nuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Epic picture of Bloodshot

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epic picture of Bloodshot

I like Nuke's a little better.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RisingBean

I only have the first trade of Bloodshot currently, so using that as my basis.

BS gets torn apart pretty easily by firearms and explosives and such. Nuke tanks nerve strikes from DareDevil and shield hits from Captain America and is made up of some high grade materials. I'd lean for him to take a majority.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@risingbean: You haven't seen his fight with Harada, have you?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodshot

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ComicStooge

@dondave said:

Bloodshot

Might I ask your reasoning, Señor Dondave?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Veshark

I'm giving this to Nuke. While Bloodshot does have a bunch of nifty tricks like his HF or invisibility that might give him a mild edge here, the fact is that he doesn't really have any means of effectively putting Nuke down. Nothing in his current gear is going to stop Nuke. Nuke is completely bulletproof, fire-proof, explosive-proof. Even blunt force won't be much help here. It took a hugely bloodlusted Cap to even put Nuke down.

In contrast, Nuke could far more efficiently chop Bloodshot into pieces with that machine-gun. Bloodshot has a decent HF, but it can be burned out. And while it might take a while for Nuke to permanently put Bloodshot down, it is still feasible.

The only winning option that Bloodshot has is the synaptic burst - but I'm not sure if he uses that very often. I remember him doing that against the PRS guys and Harada, but those appear to be special circumstances. I could be wrong on this though, since I've only read Bloodshot up until the HARD Corps switch.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

I'm giving this to Nuke. While Bloodshot does have a bunch of nifty tricks like his HF or invisibility that might give him a mild edge here, the fact is that he doesn't really have any means of effectively putting Nuke down. Nothing in his current gear is going to stop Nuke. Nuke is completely bulletproof, fire-proof, explosive-proof. Even blunt force won't be much help here. It took a hugely bloodlusted Cap to even put Nuke down.

In contrast, Nuke could far more efficiently chop Bloodshot into pieces with that machine-gun. Bloodshot has a decent HF, but it can be burned out. And while it might take a while for Nuke to permanently put Bloodshot down, it is still feasible.

The only winning option that Bloodshot has is the synaptic burst - but I'm not sure if he uses that very often. I remember him doing that against the PRS guys and Harada, but those appear to be special circumstances. I could be wrong on this though, since I've only read Bloodshot up until the HARD Corps switch.

Thanks for the input, bro.

Which picture do you think is more badass?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge Nuke's no doubt. He looks badass there.

Bloodshot's looks like someone just told him a bad joke and he's fake-laughing to be polite....

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

@veshark said:

@comicstooge Nuke's no doubt. He looks badass there.

Bloodshot's looks like someone just told him a bad joke and he's fake-laughing to be polite....

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

@wolverine08 you know anything about these lads, son? You're knowledgable on Cap, DD and Wolvie (the 3 guys Nuke's had the most do with it) and said you were gonna read up on Bloodshot.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RisingBean

@jaken7: No. I picked up the first trade "Setting the world on fire" on my "Screw the big two, lets go Indy" shopping spree. I liked it and will get more. But as of now, I'm limiting my stance to Bloodshot issues 1-4.

Edit @comicstooge Hey, hey, hey. I said the same thing as @veshark using less words and he gets all the glory? Boo this man!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@veshark said:

Aah so your the reason why the books been canceled >_>

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Going with Bloodshot. While the machine gun will do damage to BS, he'll be firing simultaneously at Nuke. I've only read Nuke in Wolverine: Born in Blood so I don't know what other feats he has. But from what I read, a few burst from a rifle to the joints should put him down.

Bloodshot will be the bloody victor.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean Don't get snitty. My post had paragraphs which automatically give it +1 legitness.

@jonny_anonymous Well....there's always Rai ;)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough choice.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I always liked the look of this battle. I think Nuke can be put down. Bloodshot often carries a combat knife with him, and he has been known to use improvised weaponry, so to speak.

No Caption Provided

Yes.. he used his exposed elbow bone as a weapon to rip that guys jugular. Also, Vesh noted that only Cap was able to put him down with physical force. Good thing Bloodshot is in fact explicitly stated to be superhuman like Cap, and has the feats to back it up.

It seems like I'm addressing a lot of Vesh's points, since he made a few good ones, but this is open to discussion for anyone else.

Bloodshot can be cut up by machine gun fire, but it takes a lot to put him down.

And now, even if Nuke is proving too hard for Bloodshot to put down, he can fall back on things like his sonic screech and nanite infection - he apparently used his sonic screech a couple more times throughout the series but I'll need to check.

This could make for quite a cool CAV, actually.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

Tough choice.

Chooooose.

Bah, I'll go with Nuke. Like a few others have noted, he's become a little tank in most recent appearances against Captain America. Dude is bullet and grenade proof now, and even prior to his most recent appearances against Captain America, he was tanking nerve strikes from Daredevil(Which have dropped class 70's). The standard gear given to Bloodhshoot can be tanked for an extended amount of time by Nuke, leaving Bloodshot with the option of synaptic burst, but that isn't an off the bat move for him.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Shot

Going with Bloodshot.