Perks/Equipment)

• 1 day of prep on battle location(2)
  • Perfect Teamwork(2)
  • Telepathic Link(2)
  • Soulthern Cross Cane (2)
  • Iron Spider suit (2)

Represented by @beatboks1

VS

• Ryuko Matoi (pre-EoS) from Kill la Kill(3)
  • Genos One-Punch Man(3)
  • Danny Phantom(1)
  • Seira from Noblesse (War with Union Arc)(1)
  • Alibaba (Magi)(1)
  • Generator Rex.(1)

Perks/equipment:

• 1 day prep(2)
  • Morals off(3)
  • Ragnarok's Faulxnir(5)

Represented by @etheral_dreams

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  2. Morals On (Unless Perk Purchased) & In Character.Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members & basic knowledge on opponents.Every team will have 5 minutes to coordinate themselves and talk strategy. No building or use of powers except Telepathy or Scanning the future.

3. All Prep & Fighting Must Happen At The BF, No Leaving The BF Area.
  4. Basic Knowledge: Powers, Skills, Gear, Weapons (No Weaknesses, Morals, Etc)
  5. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  6. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  7. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.). Molecule Manipulation cannot be used on opposing team.
  8. No Time Travel of Any Kind.
  9. Time manipulation can not be used to stop time. It can only speed your team up to the 5 point character speed limit
  10. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off.
  11. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  12. Any Toon Force Is At Mid Levels.
  13. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  14. Clones are capped at 1,000(This does not automatically mean your character is capable of making 1,000.
  15. You can change perks/equipment between matches before you know the next opponent.
  16. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  17. All maps will be 50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length) x 50 Miles(Sky) x 50 Miles(Water & Land Depth)
  18. I Will Ref The Matches.
  19. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  20. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  21. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  22. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  23. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  24. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  25. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  26. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.

Cannot get within two miles of each other or affect one another till the fight begins.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@primez0ne: IIRC correctly, we're allowed to change characters?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: You are allowed to between rounds but not now. You have to work with what you got.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So this is who the winner of FirestormFate and I is facing... interesting.

Primez0ne, if I advance, I'd like to change Hecate for Hermes

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Hermes?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Sure I'll have an opener up tomorrow night.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007 said:

How fast is Hermes?

He can teleport

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

@thenewbluebeetle007: I want to know his movement/combat/reaction speed.

tbh I'm not sure. I know he can teleport great distances. I can nerf him if you'd like; I already have a time manipulator that makes us at the rules' speed anyway.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Primez0ne

@thenewbluebeetle007: I am really tired of having nerfing in my tournament. Next time I will be much stricter. I'll allow you the change if you tell me his speed and he is within limits of a 1 pointer.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beatboks1

@primez0ne: FYI, the image of Fate in the OP is of Dr Fate (who is way OP). I'm using this one

No Caption Provided

He's not a "magic user" as in caster of spells do anything. He's a brick with an undefined level of Super strength (no feats to really say how strong but nothing anywhere near class 60 even) who has incredible regen and durability.

Hopefully this post works

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK in the interest of getting this started and because it worked so well last round, I'm going to rinse and repeat my prep

Prep

Devil Slayer will at the request of his team mates Teleport/dimensionally travel (through his shadow cloak) To bring Atom's mini lab and Comet's space ship (with his gear in it including his power uniform from his depowered days)

Comet uses his both his power gloves (capable of matter manipulation, complete control of the electromagnetic spectrum) and the Sothern Cross cane (that grants the bearer TK) to produce some of his old devices in no time at all. Considering he was able to build a device that changed purpose mid way through it's use and allowed his NON TP team mates to mentally over power Brain Emperor who could TP dominate entire cities in only a few panels, build a device that could turn a planetary destructive pay load around and build a device could predict future events, when he wont need to actually physically do anything what he can achieve in a day will be absolutely astounding.

Atom will grab some spare shrinking belts from his Lab for the rest of his team mates and will alter them to change their respective time rates, or molecular rate. so as to be max of the speed limit. Fate will see the future of the battle just as he has done before so that my team will be totally prepared. We will enter the battle in sub quantum state which will be beneath the notice of anyone on my opponent's team

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/subquantum.jpg.html

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/subquantum1.jpg.html

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/EndlessMike9/media/nanoverseoutsideofmultiverse.jpg.html

They wont have the faintest clue where to even look form my team as even the all seeing monitors can't find Atom and his friends in subquanum state.

Just for the record I mentioned last round how shrinking was a protection to TP and it was questioned. So I'll show right now the canon proof that it is.

No Caption Provided

Here we see Atom in Hawkman v4 issue 25 page 5 inside the brain of Brainwave Jnr who was controlled by Mr Mind and at the time was TP soloing the entire JSA. Yet at no point did he so much as detect the Atom, nor could he deal with him with TP.

I'll be honest, I don't know if my Opponent's team even has TP but if they do, it's useless to them here.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: @primez0ne: My computer is supposed to be fixed by Wednesday night, so I'll have a post then or after school Thursday.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You both have till next Saturday.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@beatboks1: @primez0ne:

Strategy

So my team will be going on a defense-based strategy this round. We will be using prep to gather intel on the enemy and create defense plans.

My team will travel into the Ghost Zone where they'll meet Clockwork (http://dannyphantom.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwork). Clockwork is an omniscient ghost who can see all possible outcomes of any event at any point of space-time. They will obtain information from him and use that information to develop defensive strategies to counter your team's.

DEFENSE 1:

Seira will get the help of Frankenstein, a legendary scientist whose research her world's most advanced organization is based off of. Frankenstein can make Seira undergo an experiment in which he will imbue a portion of his powers into Seira which would give her an enormous amp, such as what happened when RK-4 underwent the same process. RK-4 was originally fodder compared to the main villains (city block busters at best), but post-amp they are able to match and injure the second strongest villain thus far, who should be in the country level range. Upon gaining a portion of Frankenstein's power (which comes from a sentient, demon weapon called Dark Spear), Seira would also gain the ability to absorb/consume souls, a trait of Dark Spear and those who use it's power. Seira, as a Noble, also has the ability to sense spiritual energies, which would allow her to sense and track your team despite their size.

TL;DR: Seira will get power amps that would allow her to monitor your team despite their size in addition to the potential to attack them in a way that they can't protect against, i.e. soul attacks.

DEFENSE 2:

Danny will use prep day to make a ghost portal so he can find Desiree, a ghost who has the ability to grant wishes, specifically wishes that involve changing an object/thing's nature. He would then wish (very specifically so she cannot trick him) so that the opposing team were average humans in all regards, including intelligence. This cripples your strategy while not actually breaking the rules, because Desiree's powers aren't true reality warping but are actually more akin to advanced "magical" matter manipulation than true reality warping. With your team as normal humans incapable of understanding or building the machines they use in their normal forms, you might as well just surrender.

TL;DR: Danny will use the powers of a ghost to transform your team into average humans thus crippling your team's main strengths: intelligence and assorted abilities. Your prep time will be rendered useless and you'll literally be nothing to the members of my team when the actual fight starts.

DEFENSE 3:

The third defensive strategy involves taking control of your opponent's clothing (yes, seriously.) You see, Ryuko has the ability to communicate with and exert some degree of control over life fibers, sentient, threadlike microorganisms whom are often sewed into clothing. At the end of Kill la Kill, Ryuko was shown to be able to influence and communicate with the trillions of life fibers scattered around the world. She made the life fibers scatter across the universe, but she also has the potential to call them back to Earth. In Defense 3, Ryuko would use prep time summon life fibers from all over the universe and and cause them to assimilate with the clothing of everyone on Earth. This will go unnoticed because they are incredibly small and the event will be gradual. Once the life fibers are assimilated into your team's clothing/costumes/armor (which will shrink with them), Ryuko can reach out to the life fibers and command them to absorb the bodies of their hosts. I doubt your team will be able to escape, considering that life fibers are invulnerable to all damage unless it's inflicted by other life fibers. This is shown in the fact that they have withstood planetary explosions (which they have caused by literally constricting planets until they burst), flying through the universe at most likely FTL speeds, are resistant to the cold of deep space, tanked dozens of missiles and nuke level explosions, can brush off attacks from and restrain superhumans (think Colossus to Aquaman level beings), ect.

The life fibers can also directly interact with the hosts' nervous system, allowing them to control his/her actions. This can be seen when Ragyo used them to enslave a group of several hundred superhumans, and is also stated in several episodes of Kill la Kill (can't remeber all of the top of my head, but I'll look for it later.) When your team puts on their costumes, they'll be under the influence of the life fibers, without technology to help them seeing as 1) I doubt they equip tech before they put on they wear clothes and 2) the life fibers don't exactly mind control their victims; it's more like possession of their bodies or bloodbending in Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. I also doubt your team will be able to detect the life fibers seeing as they had been on Earth for millions of years and no one's technology (keep in mind the tech in Kill la Kill is pretty advanced; they can turn entire cities into giant warships, create artificial islands that can become giant robots, tangible electromagnetic illusions capable of inflicting damage, ect.) had been able to detect them until the life fibers themselves revealed themselves to certain humans who had been trained ever since.

TL;DR: Ryuko can cause your team's gear/clothes to become sentient, monstrous parasites that will restrain them, absorb their life force and blood, and kill them (in that order.) This can happen whenever she wishes, and since the clothes will be shrunk with your team, they'll be unable to simply run off. Your team will also be unable to control their actions, thus unable to use tech to defend themselves.

DEFENSE 4:

As you know, it can be hard to defeat an opponent who's smaller than atoms. To do this, you'd have to either 1) shrink to their size or 2) destroy the whole battlefield, down to the subatomic level. The second option has the least amount of variables, thus making it the most likely to succeed. In this defense, Genos and the scientists of his world will develop a safeguard that will completely destroy the battlefield on a subatomic level to prevent your team from escaping or sneaking up on mine. I know for a fact this is possible because when you look back on the achievements of scientists and people in One-Punch Man, they've accomplished more difficult tasks (creating superpowered animal hybrids, evolving into monsters, and managing to understand complex alien technologies and physiology.) Furthermore, we are already capable of splitting atoms in the real world. To really make this successful, Seira can also mind control scientists of her world into helping us.

To make this strategy work perfectly, Seira will use her powers to lock onto and memorize the aura (the spiritual radiation of the soul) signatures of each of your team members by repeatedly viewing and studying them through time through the assistance of Clockwork. She will then gather Frankenstein and the scientists from the Union (her world's greatest scientific organization who have developed superhumans through technology as well as having mastered aura manipulation) and Genos will do the same for the scientists of his world. Together, they will make a bomb-like machine that would only react to your team's auras, and from the moment the battle starts would continue releasing discharges of potent energy (spiritual - like energy from the Darkspear - and physical) until all matter (specifically the target and the immediate surrounding area) was destroyed at the subatomic level and my opponent's souls were assimilated into the dark aura of the Darkspear.

You might think this would kill my team as well, but we have a team mate that can render us intangible, even to energy attacks. To protect us from the spiritual aspect of the weapon, we have Seira. It has been shown that beings of high enough spiritual power (like Noble Clan Leaders) can resist the effects of the Dark Spear. Seira being a Noble Clan Leader, has the means to defend herself and her team from the weapon.

TL;DR: We will build a device that latches on to the energy signature of your team's souls and then annihilate them and all surrounding matter down to subatomic level, in addition to eradicating their souls.

DEFENSE 5:

My final and most potent form of defense lies within Generator Rex. Rex Salazar is a powerful technopath whose abilities stem from his nanites, microscopic machines within every living thing on Earth post-the "Nanite Event." At the end of the series, Rex accesses the power of the 5 Meta-Nanites, the original nanite machines which were supposed to give the user godlike powers. He used the Meta-Nanite to cure all EVOs (monsters created from nanites infecting organisms), but he could also use it to turn the tide of this battle. The Meta-Nanites grant near-absolute control of: gravity, matter & antimatter, energy, space-time, and all forms of mechanics/technology on a planetary scale. (this makes sense seeing as Rex could already copy and use alien technology pre-Meta Nanite). With the Meta-Nanites, Rex could make it so that your team's technology malfunctions and ultimately kills them, can bend space-time so that your team is unable to shrink or can slow down their respective time-rates to zero so they can't move, make all matter on the battlefield as small as they are so they lose their advantage, use energy manipulation to create force fields that drain any energy that they would use to power their tech, ect.

TL;DR: At his strongest, Rex is essentially a technopathic god whose abilities directly cancel out your main advantages. You really can't hurt him, and you only have one option: surrender and die.

I'll post scans soon.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral Dreams plans is very flawed , pretty week if you ask me . as for the rest of his prep / plan

No Caption Provided

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: I will let your opponent handle that , if they catch it that is

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

I've just spent a lot of time on a few other tourneys so don't have much time to reply.

So only a few points.

1. Soul attacks wont affect Fate who could not even be so much as influenced by Nabu (his ability to affect souls is somewhat beyond that of most in DCU)
  2. Magical matter manipulation will fail as Fate is immune to magic. It literlly only affects him if he allows it to.
  3. Fate also invalidates your plan to control the cloths of my team. Around his arm is the former Cloak of destiny worn by Dr fate. If even a small piece of this is unraveled it will unleash his chaotic arm. An arm of pure morphios chaos over which he has no control other than the bandage of the cloak. The arm will first attack and destroy your team and then mine unless wrapped back up
  4. How will destroying the entire battlefield to a sub atomic level help you if my team aren't on the battle field?? In my last round I teleported all my team into the ears of my adversaries and entered their bodies through the ear chamber. Son only be destroying yourselves and giving me victory will that means do you any good if I should repeat that strategy.
  5. All your nanite strategy does is remove the threat of Atom. fate, Devil Slayer are both magical (and TPer/TKer in devil Slayers case).

As an addendum. Fate has the power to see the future, specifically anything that changes fate. So he would see any plan that would harm him before it did and with Devil slayers TP my team would have made provision for it and countered it. Comet using his gear has matter manipulated so can counter most and has controlled

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

I've just spent a lot of time on a few other tourneys so don't have much time to reply.

So only a few points.

1. Soul attacks wont affect Fate who could not even be so much as influenced by Nabu (his ability to affect souls is somewhat beyond that of most in DCU)
  2. Magical matter manipulation will fail as Fate is immune to magic. It literlly only affects him if he allows it to.
  3. Fate also invalidates your plan to control the cloths of my team. Around his arm is the former Cloak of destiny worn by Dr fate. If even a small piece of this is unraveled it will unleash his chaotic arm. An arm of pure morphios chaos over which he has no control other than the bandage of the cloak. The arm will first attack and destroy your team and then mine unless wrapped back up
  4. How will destroying the entire battlefield to a sub atomic level help you if my team aren't on the battle field?? In my last round I teleported all my team into the ears of my adversaries and entered their bodies through the ear chamber. Son only be destroying yourselves and giving me victory will that means do you any good if I should repeat that strategy.
  5. All your nanite strategy does is remove the threat of Atom. fate, Devil Slayer are both magical (and TPer/TKer in devil Slayers case).

As an addendum. Fate has the power to see the future, specifically anything that changes fate. So he would see any plan that would harm him before it did and with Devil slayers TP my team would have made provision for it and countered it. Comet using his gear has matter manipulated so can counter most and has controlled

1. Darkspear has literally swallowed the souls of millions of beings, including powerful spiritual beings. Is Fate on that level?

2. It's not really magic. It's based around the use of ectoplasm or ghost energy. I only called it magic because that's how many characters in the show often interpret it.

3. Good thing life fibers don't unravel anything. They just assimilate into the clothing and swallow the host.

4. Once again, we have spiritual sensing so we could track your movements, and most of my team would be intangible.Being in one of my character's ears is still being on the battlefield, making you still susceptible to the weapon. We'd loose a member but we'd also take out your team.

5. Not really. What if we transmute all matter around your team to antimatter and turn ourselves intangible? Or crush them using gravitational manipulation?Fate and Devil Slayer can still be hurt by non-magic attacks, as far as I know.

My team also has the help of someone who can see the future, except he happens to be omniscient, several leagues above Fate. You also seem to not realize we also have a powerful telepath (Seira) and matter manipulation over a potential planetary range through Rex, who can shut down Comet's gear.

P.S. I'm also in multiple tournaments, so I may not respond as often as I'd like.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Darkspear has literally swallowed the souls of millions of beings, including powerful spiritual beings. Is Fate on that level?

Fate is tasked with maintaining the balance of all things. Order and Chaos, Life and death. He was created as a stalemating force that could hold either side of power to account indefinitely till they just got tired and withdrew. He literally held an entire realm of demons at bay until the fight had left them.

2. It's not really magic. It's based around the use of ectoplasm or ghost energy. I only called it magic because that's how many characters in the show often interpret it.

Fate is a DCU magic character. magic in the DCU for most part comes from psychic energy, the belief or mental energies of beings AND the soul energy of beings. Just about any being who becomes a ghost and takes the time to learn wields magic in the DCU. So to fate that is exactly what he's immune too.

Good thing life fibers don't unravel anything. They just assimilate into the clothing and swallow the host.

Not sure how that will work against the cloak of destiny that is a mystical artifact that heals what ever it touches and protects the wearer from reality warping.

4. Once again, we have spiritual sensing so we could track your movements, and most of my team would be intangible.Being in one of my character's ears is still being on the battlefield, making you still susceptible to the weapon. We'd loose a member but we'd also take out your team.

We BOTH have 6 team members. For what possible reason would I have all six of my team in the ear of only ONE of yours??? So to take out my team you'd have to take out yours since my team is inside all of yours. Bottom line any member of my team is still inside you capable of attacking you in ways you can't defend from. When you become intangible so would the things in your body become. otherwise how does the air you breathed get through your system, how does your blood deliver it to the organs that need it??Becoming intangible is no defense from a atomic or sub atomic character who can enter your blood stream, or other systems. So I'm afraid he isn't shutting down anything.

5. Not really. What if we transmute all matter around your team to antimatter and turn ourselves intangible? Or crush them using gravitational manipulation?Fate and Devil Slayer can still be hurt by non-magic attacks, as far as I know.

Turn yourselves intangible and you do the same to us, and why pray tell would intangibility protect you from antimatter?? it didn't protect any of the characters with that power in COIE. Again your big strategy is to destroy yourselves first in an hope to get me.

My team also has the help of someone who can see the future, except he happens to be omniscient, several leagues above Fate. You also seem to not realize we also have a powerful telepath (Seira) and matter manipulation over a potential planetary range through Rex, who can shut down Comet's gear.

Fate was shown to match "omniscient" characters with his visions so I fail to see how that proves anything. As for your telepath PFFFt, Fate has been shown unable to be controlled against his will, Devil Slayer is a TPer, Comet has built gear that allowed him and his 4 non TP team mates to match in mental power the most powerful TPer in their universe, AND in case you missed it the last scan i posted in post 16 shows the Atom catching the Mr Mind possessed Brainwave Jnr with his pants down and clearly not even detectable by TP. My whole team is that size.

Now as I read it your big matter manip strategy is based on nanite technology, the same thing that is undoing all our tech. Problem is Nanites are above Atomic level and i've made my team SUB atomic. Your nanites don't even operate on a level that interacts with my tech or able to do crap to my team.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I'm gonna have to drop out of this tournament so I can focus on the Planetary Level Tourney. I was enjoying the match but I figured it's easier (and less time consuming) to do the other one, so I forfeit. Great debating with you; I concede the victory.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: OK so you can move into the final round.