• Khione (1)
  • Hecate(1)

Perks/Equipment

• Perfect Teamwork (2)
  • Day Prep (2)

Represented by @thenewbluebeetle007

No Caption Provided

Rules:

1. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  2. Morals On (Unless Perk Purchased) & In Character.Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members & basic knowledge on opponents.Every team will have 5 minutes to coordinate themselves and talk strategy. No building or use of powers except Telepathy or Scanning the future.

3. All Prep & Fighting Must Happen At The BF, No Leaving The BF Area.
  4. Basic Knowledge: Powers, Skills, Gear, Weapons (No Weaknesses, Morals, Etc)
  5. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  6. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  7. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.). Molecule Manipulation cannot be used on opposing team.
  8. No Time Travel of Any Kind.
  9. Time manipulation can not be used to stop time. It can only speed your team up to the 5 point character speed limit
  10. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off.
  11. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  12. Any Toon Force Is At Mid Levels.
  13. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  14. Clones are capped at 1,000(This does not automatically mean your character is capable of making 1,000.
  15. You can change perks/equipment between matches before you know the next opponent.
  16. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  17. All maps will be 50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length) x 50 Miles(Sky) x 50 Miles(Water & Land Depth)
  18. I Will Ref The Matches.
  19. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  20. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  21. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  22. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  23. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  24. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  25. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  26. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.

Cannot get within two miles of each other or affect one another till the fight begins.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: I would like a starting location. Can I be in the city?

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: would you be so kind as to commence this match? I have a big exam monday

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewbluebeetle007: Ok but those glowing bits are just for show. You and @beatboks1 can start wherever you want as long as it complies with the rules.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: would you be so kind as to commence this match? I have a big exam monday

Or not

Intro

The standard powers of gods/ goddesses are as follows:

• Transmutation
  • Excellent durability and skill with weapons
  • Nigh-immune to telepathy unless that telepath is universal, as their conscience is split up all over the globe and for some, in different dimensions.
  • Shape Shifting
  • Teleportation

All my characters possess these attributes.

Khione

No Caption Provided

Khione is the Greek Goddess of snow and ice and cold things. Because Greece is a warm place, she was often neglected in prayers and folklore, and thus came to despise mortals. She has complete control over snow and ice, and although she's never made absolute zero, she likes freezing people solid and can make blizzards. In addition, she can turn into snow, and reform behind you to attack.

Khione's eyes flared pure white. For once, she seemed at a loss for words. She stormed back up the stairs - literally. Halfway up, she turned into a blizzard and disappeared.

She also has explosive blasts of snow.

Just outside, a mushroom cloud billowed up, raining snowflakes and ice like a nuclear blast made of cold instead of heat.

And she can radiate a sort of cold field, that freezes people unless they have a fire user with them.

If it weren't for Leo, they would have been frozen like the hunters long ago.

That's all on her for now.

Hecate

No Caption Provided

Hecate is the goddess of magic. As such, she is completely immune to magic, and is quite a skilled magician herself. However, what she will be bringing to this battle before everything else, is precog. As the goddess of crossroads as well, her magic allows her to see the future in a Battle Computer-like fashion. In the House of Hades, she told Hazel what would happen if she went in any direction. She foresaw armies of monsters, and foresaw how Hazel could defeat the monster armies and save two of her friends from certain death.

Although I'm not going to get any direct quotes right now, here is just a basic rundown on her abilities.

• City level sleeping spells (in the Last Olympian she, along with Morpheus
  • City level mind control (forced any mortal outside of Manhattan to not want to go into Manhattan in the Last Olympian)
  • Invisibility Spells
  • Power of the Mist - basically used to disguise people as something they're not e.g making a gigantic hellhound look like a poodle
  • Has magical stones that, if dropped, would turn everyone in a half mile radius into a tree

Apollo

No Caption Provided

The most powerful god of the series, outside of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. Apollo is my second most versatile character here. Although his arrogance would normally cause some problems, here I have perfect teamwork, allowing him to cooperate with the rest of my team in the best way imaginable. His powers are as follows:

• As god of prophecy, he has good precognition that is basically similar to Hecate's.
  • His chariot is the very sun itself, heat and all
  • As god of light, he can make light into shields, or swords, or illusions or blasts.
  • His arrows explode and cause plague
  • His archery skills are limitless, he can hit you no matter where you are (literally) and with his precog, he's able to see where you are and hit if he wants. Gods are just extremely lazy so they don't use their full force.
  • As god of healing he is very proficient in vitakinesis
  • His strength is easily mountain level, but I'll nerf him to the rules.

Hades

No Caption Provided

Being shunned from the palace of Olympus, always getting the worst luck, and being the oldest god are attributes that Hades has always resented. However, they have made him feat wise the most powerful god in the series, by far. As lord of the Underworld, Hades' chief responsibility is to the dead, and as such, he is able to summon armies of monsters and undead soldiers, which I will undoubtedly use in my prep. He is by far the most versatile character in the tournament, and here's why.

• Absolute control over metal
  • Absolute control over the earth (fissures and the like)
  • Empathy so strong that he can unhinge a person's mind or stop their heartbeat just by being there
  • Can capture your soul and banish it to the Underworld
  • Lord of Monsters such as Cerberus
  • Can unleash hellfire, which turns anything it touches to liquid
  • Control over the dark - can make an area completely devoid of light
  • Dimensional Travel to places like the Underworld

Kronos

No Caption Provided

Don't let his sickly appearance fool you. Kronos is by FAR the most powerful character on my team. As the lord of time, he can exist in limbo, stop time to a standstill, slow it to a crawl, or fast-forward peoples' lives until they die. This is the guy that nearly solo'd all of Olympus, which included Apollo and Hades. His powers are:

• Master of Manipulation - was able to convince his own brothers to kill their father.
  • Overlord of time - though I'll only be using it to make my team hypersonic.
  • Blasts so powerful that they almost one shotted an entire army
  • Can fire lightning bolts
  • Possesses TK strong enough to restrain multiple demigods at a time
  • Tremors

While that may not look like much, it is tremendous to my plan.

Stick to Intros!

Please don't do anything but Intros, as I know nothing about your characters.

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1@thenewbluebeetle007 You two have till April 4th to finish this. Have fun!

Could we have an extension? I think Beatboks just had surgery or something, and I'm gone for 5 days next week. It's not like there's anyone waiting on us either.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@thenewbluebeetle007: Sorry actually didn't read your post until after I'd posted

So redoing to be JUST intro's

Fate Jarred Stephens

became the agent of balance once the war between the Lords of Order and Chaos had finished. Unlike his predecessor Dr fate he was not a mystic sorcerer. Instead he was bathed first in the power of Chaos when the Amulet of Anubis (formerly worn by Dr Fate ever since Nabu captured it from his minion in ancient Egypt) and then by the power of Nabu himself. Fate is a stalemating force who's purpose is to always make sure that neither Order or Chaos have the upper hand.

Powers

• Super Strength ( he has very few actual quantifiable feats but based on how easily he faces some beings and numbers somewhere between Luke cage and Spiderman would be my guess
  • healing factor This is actually pretty well up there. due to this healing factor he is stated not to require food or sleep. He has been tranqued with "enough juice to take down a herd of elephants" and lasted until his enemies fled (though he did eventually succumb if only briefly). He has also survived tenement buildings collapsing on his head and large explosions.
  • Prophetic vision. He sees the "fate of whoever he looks at. he sees things that will affect his own fate and he sees things that will affect the fate of all. He once saw himself fighting a battle months before hand and when he fought the battle he avoided all the dangers
  • dimensional travel. He can see the "spartial tangents" (lines of power) that traverse the multiverse and travel them to anywhere instantly.
  • Immunity to magic/supernatural. Magic/supernatural Literally only works only works on him IF he allows it to.
  • Chaotic arm. His right arm after the Amulet exploded in his hand was transformed into pure chaos. it is always wrapped in the cloak of destiny (Dr Fate's former cape) to keep it under control. When he needs it he unwraps it and it morphs into a anything to fight as many adversaries as he wants. When it's not creating chaos by fighting others it's doing so by fighting whatever it can (if necessary him) hens=ce why it remains wrapped.

Weapons

The former vestments of Fate (Helm of Nabu etc) were melted down by Nabu and Fate reforged them into his weapons. He is mentally boded to the weapons and they respond to his thoughts.

• Knife of fate. A knife that causes immense pain to ANYTHING of magic. can cut through anything aqnd ALWAYS hits what he wants it to whether he aims or not.
  • throwing Ankh darts, basically smaller versions of the knife they doo less damage and cause less pain but work the same way
  • bracelet made from same metal that he has IIRC only used once to stop an unstoppable weapon.

Devil Slayer (1)

Devil Slayer is trained soldier who did a lot of wet work for the country in his years of service. He showed signs of a sixth sense at the age of 6. He had his natural Psionic skills trained by the "harvesters of the eye" and was given the shadow Cloak that is a dimensional gateway to almost anywhere. He often draws weapons from the cloak and uses it as a battle weapon. The cloak also obeys his thoughts and has wrapped around attackers and more

powers

• Teleapathy
  • precog/danger sense
  • illusions
  • telekinesis
  • Hypnosis
  • healing

Skills

• Weapon master
  • Highly trained assassin
  • highly trained H2H combatant

weapons

Shadow-Cloak, which contains numerous spatial, interdimensional and temporal portals, via which he can teleport himself and/or others, re-direct assaults, and summon weapons. He most frequently utilized archaic weapons such as swords, axes, spears and maces, but also used conventional weapons such as guns and rocket launched, and futuristic weaponry such as energy blasters or an anti-matter mace.

Some of the magical weaponry he pulled from the cloak included a staff that protected him from harm and healed his wounds; a blade that hungered for demon blood; and Dragonfang, the former sword of the Valkyrie, which could cleave virtually any substance and deflect most assaults.

Comet (MLJ) (3)

Comet was a blood thirsty avenger of Justice from the golden Age. A brilliant scientist who studied a certain gas and used it to give himself powers.

powers

• Flight
  • disintergration vision or as it's sometimes called thermonuclear vision. (his upper most feat was to completely vaporize 1000 tons of material)

Skills

• Brilliant scientific mind/ genius.

Weapons

After a period of Time on the planet Altrox (where they Altroxians brought him to fight their war because of his ferocity) his powers failed due to their atmosphere and he was forced to use a costume he had created to give himself other powers

• Comet gloves - these have allowed him Magnetic powers, control of spectrums of light and light manipulation, intangibility/phasing. the ability to give others the power of flight, transmutation of matter when touched.
  • Comet helmet - allows flight. when removed also has buttons under helmet that ahve allowed for other equipment to be summoned
  • has developed/built a device that warns of events yet to happen used by the Mighty Crusaders as an early warning system

He has built other hax devices on the fly and often during battle that have won the day (as you'll be seeing)

Atom (Ray Palmer) (1)

Brilliant physicist and genius. Ray palmer built a device that can shrink him to sub atomic size and alter his mass. Not going into to much detail because I figure he's my best known.

Argus (1)

Nick Novack is an ex special forces now FBI deep cover agent who during bloodbath was one of those who gained powers from the attacks of the parasites.

Powers

• Enhanced physicals (5 times normal)
  • Shadow meld (can become invisible in semi darkness or darkness.)
  • healing factor (has healed from 3dr degree burns in seconds and grown eyes back that were gouged out in days)
  • Argus vision _ just about the most hax vision any street level character can have. he can see the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Infra red, ultra violet, xray, radio. he can see through walls, power sources and paths, see the weaknesses in things, see emotions, see things about to happen, see how things go together, break codes, see through illusion or deception and see the truth behind things.

Stealth (1)

Stealth is an unknown life form EVEN to Vril Dox of Colu. She is the mother of his child Lyrl (a fact Vril was less than enthused with as for her to mate she had to tear his body apart with her talons to obtain enough blood to re-procreate

powers

• Enhanced physicals (above peak Sped and agility, tough I wouldn't strength )
  • the ability to absorb, control and release sound
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I don't think my characters have enough feats to contend with yours... you can have this one.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Well beatboks I guess you won the tournament. Sorry you didn't even get past the intros with two of the debates but I hope your others debates can go more smoothly. Here's a cookie for winning the tournament.

Also some milk to go with them ;)

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: Well beatboks I guess you won the tournament. Sorry you didn't even get past the intros with two of the debates but I hope your others debates can go more smoothly. Here's a cookie for winning the tournament.

congrats, beatboks

next time, though, I'll pick characters with actual feats and beat you ;P

thanks for a great tourney primez0ne

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@primez0ne: Did you end up deciding on running another one of these, or is it being replaced entirely by that Mid Tier Amalgam Tournament? I really liked my team before, and it feels a bit unfulfilled after I went out the way I did. I'd sign up again with some tweaking, which is why I ask.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Primez0ne

@firestormfate1919: I guess I can make another tournament like this. I will probably wait till the second round of the MTA tournament and there will be some added restrictions to the new NT tournament too. Molecule manipulation, power mimicry, and a lesser amount of time manipulation will still be allowed though. The reason I took those out of the other tournament was that I didn't want people to have to worry about it when they could only use two characters.