NT: Etheral Dreams vs Roddy010(Voting Closed)

• 84 results
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Primez0ne

Teams:

No Caption Provided
  • Will(5)
  • Irma (1)
  • Taranee (1)
  • Hay Lin (3)
  • Cornelia (3)

Perks/equipment:

• Telepathic link(2)
  • 1 day of prep(2)

Represented by @roddy010

• Ryuko Matoi (pre-EoS) from Kill la Kill(3)
  • Genos One-Punch Man(3)
  • Danny Phantom(1)
  • Seira from Noblesse (War with Union Arc)(1)
  • Alibaba (Magi)(1)
  • Generator Rex.(1)

Perks/equipment:

• 1 day prep(2)
  • Morals off(3)
  • Ragnarok's Faulxnir(5)

Represented by @etheral_dreams

Location: Kunlun-the perfect place for Martial Artists and Mystics to fight

50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length)
50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length)

Rules:

1. I CAN DEMAND FEATS FOR ANY CHARACTER I WISH.
  2. Morals On (Unless Perk Purchased) & In Character.Every team will have advanced knowledge on team members & basic knowledge on opponents.Every team will have 5 minutes to coordinate themselves and talk strategy. No building or use of powers except Telepathy or Scanning the future.

3. All Prep & Fighting Must Happen At The BF, No Leaving The BF Area.
  4. Basic Knowledge: Powers, Skills, Gear, Weapons (No Weaknesses, Morals, Etc)
  5. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  6. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear.
  7. NO TELEFRAG OF ANY KIND(Inside Energy Bombs, Teleporting things inside of enemies, Etc.). Molecule Manipulation cannot be used on opposing team.
  8. No Time Travel of Any Kind.
  9. Time manipulation can not be used to stop time. It can only speed your team up to the 5 point character speed limit
  10. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off.
  11. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Mid Levels.
  12. Any Toon Force Is At Mid Levels.
  13. Speed counts as travel, reaction, and combat.
  14. Clones are capped at 1,000(This does not automatically mean your character is capable of making 1,000.
  15. You can change perks/equipment between matches before you know the next opponent.
  16. Win By Death, KO, Or Major Incap.
  17. All maps will be 50 miles(Width) x 50 Miles(Length) x 50 Miles(Sky) x 50 Miles(Water & Land Depth)
  18. I Will Ref The Matches.
  19. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  20. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  21. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match. (THIS WILL BE ENFORCED STRICTLY) 3 Strikes & YOU ARE OUT.
  22. If you run into a problem with another debtor, please PM me.
  23. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH A MATCH.
  24. PLEASE DEBATE WITH HONOR, DO NOT MAKE UP ABILITIES OR BS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS.
  25. 2 Weeks for each round, some exceptions may be made.
  26. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGMENTS WILL BE MADE BY I.

Cannot get within two miles of each other till the fight begins.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'll be posting my prep and intro very soon.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @etheral_dreams: Okay sorry been real busy these past few days. But here's my intro....

Saving the universe from evil through the power of the heart! Will Vandom, Irma Lair, Taranee Cook, Cornelia Hale and Hay Lin make up the magically empowered elemental team W.I.T.C.H. In their mission, they have been given dominion over the five elements; Energy, Water,Fire, Earth andAir. Each possessing near infinite abilities in their respected elements/magic as well as a days prep these girls are some bad mofos will definitely be a threat to your team.

Barely even the tip of the iceberg!

For my prep the girls will take a look into their magical portal/mirror which can see into different dimensions and reveal hidden truths such as you team's prep. My team will have first hand knowledge of what/who your team looks like and what they are possibly setting up for all from looking through the mirror.

Hay and Taranee making contact with Kandrakar from Earth, stumbling through different dimensions on the way.

After this the girls have a chat with Oracle (who is omniscient) for about the possible outcome of the battles and how they should prep. He gives them a list of items to collect prior to showing up for the battle and since the mirror is also a portal, the girls will have no problem getting the items that they need.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These items include:

The Sword of Exile- Given to Hay Lin

The Crown of Light- Given to Cornelia

Blue Destiny-Given to Irma

Luminous Butterfly Jar- Given to Taranee

Before entering the battle, the girls all turn invisible, an ability they each can do at will for extended periods of time. Your team won't know what hit them and since they are telepathically linked on a regular basis, my purchase reinforce their connection so that they won't have to concentrate to stay communicated while invisible.

I'll wait to post more.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@roddy010: Nice opening. I actually happen to have the W.I.T.C.H comics on hand (borrowed from my sister) and have brushed up on my reading to counter them. Expect my opener at night today or tomorrow; I've also been busy recently.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: Hopefully. I just realized that one of my characters is against the rules, so I'll have to change him and my whole stragety.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: If you don't post at least an intro by Saturday you won't be able to move on past this match.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: If you don't post at least an intro by Saturday you won't be able to move on past this match.

Got it. Just the problem is now 2 of my team members are too high up on the power scale to participate due to recent feats.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne said:

Got it. Just the problem is now 2 of my team members are too high up on the power scale to participate due to recent feats.

You can either ignore those feats or quit now. I don't mind as long as they are not used beyond their point value and you can change your team if you make it past this round.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Primez0ne
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SMXLR8

tag when done?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, so it's time for my opening.

1. Strategy:

My strategy involves capitalizing on the strengths of the indiviual members of my team while compensating for their weaknesses through the other members. I'm also increasing their overall chance of winning by getting rid of any sense of morality, as well as using prep time as a day of intense training.

Each member of my team has a specific role, and acts a direct counter for one of the members of your team. They are based off the German strategy of blitzkrieg in WW2. The roles are as follows:

• Lancer: The heavy hitter. This individual uses their immense raw speed and power to overwhelm and cut down the members of your team. They have the highest durability/regenerative factor on my team, as well as the most fighting experience.
  • Archer: A support role for the Lancer. This individual stays on the edge of the battle zone, and uses powerful, long ranged blasts to decimate the enemy. They are also able to engage in close combat if need be.
  • Coordinator: This individual relays information between the members of my team, using enhanced senses, clairvoyance, and telepathy to track the enemy, even if they are invisible as well as gain information about their plans and proceed to mind wipe them (since simply having a telepathic link doesn't automatically equate to defense against mind control/memory manipulation). The Coordinator will be constantly on the move, helping kill any enemies in the vicinity.
  • Guerrilla: This individual uses stealth abilities in order to ambush, trap, and assassinate members of your team.
  • The Thunderer: This individual is air power incarnate. They will fly up high and scout the battlefield, in addition to raining thunder from above through a constant barrage of powerful attacks. They prevent your team from retreating into the air.
  • The Knight: The wildcard. This individual can play pretty much every role, but they will for the most part serve as a faux-lancer; their job is to burst through your enemy lines and generally disrupt your team's formation and injure them in order to make the lancer's job easier.

Part 2 tomorrow or later tonight

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SMXLR8
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Having a mini respect page for each character seems to be inefficient. Why don't you just go over your overall strategy and show revelant feats for your characters along the way.

Just wanted to give some hopefully useful advice.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Sorry I have been under the weather for the past week (pun intended :P) and never got a notification from you but nice strategy do you want to label the rest of your team before I reply?

@smxlr8: I'll be sure to tag you bud :)

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: @roddy010: You both have until Sunday night. After that I'll open this for votes whether your ready or not. NO EXCUSES. sorry :p

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: @roddy010: You both have until Sunday night. After that I'll open this for votes whether your ready or not. NO EXCUSES. sorry :p

Well I'm just waiting fro Etheral's reply.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@primez0ne: @roddy010: Sorry. That was a little more than an hour.

The Guerrilla - Danny Phantom

Background: Young Danny Phantom, he was just 14, when his parents built a very strange machine, designed to view a world unseen (he's gonna catchem all 'cause he's Danny Phantom). When it didn't quite work, his folks, they just quit. Then Danny took a look inside of it. There was a great big flash, everything just changed (his molecules got all rearranged!). When he first woke up, he had realized he had snow white hair and glowing green eyes. He could walk through walls, disappear and fly (he was much more unique then the other guys!). And it was then he knew what he had to do. He had to stop all the ghosts that were coming through. He's here to fight for me and you! He's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, he's gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom, gonna catch em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom.

Powers: Danny fights almost exclusively with his ghost powers and the strength that comes with them. Most of the time he uses equipment it is anti-ghost tech. He starts off with a batch of specific powers, then as the show goes on gains more.

-EPISODE 1-

Transformation: Danny transforms into a ghost form with white hair, green eyes, tan skin, and a black jumpsuit. He can use his ghost powers in his human form, but they are weaker than when he is transformed. Fatigue/knockout will make him turn back into his human form.

Superhuman Capabilities: As a ghost, Danny has greatly magnified strength, speed, and durability.

Flight: Danny has free range flight. He can also walk on any surface at any angle, possibly as an extension of his flight.

Invisibility: Undetectable by the naked eye. He can make other objects or people invisible as well. Ghosts can see each other while invisible.

Intangibility: Phasing through solid matter without issue. This has been inconsistently portrayed as being able to both phase through ghosts (and their powers) and not. However, it is consistently portrayed that ghosts cannot phase through objects that originate from the Ghost Zone, so my opinion is that ghosts normally cannot phase through each other or their attacks. Like invisibility, he can apply this to other targets of his choice.

Ghost Sense: When a ghost is nearby, a cold breath emits from Danny's mouth. He has this in both his human and ghost forms. If he is in an environment cold enough that he can see his breath, he cannot distinguish ghost sense from visible breath.

Body Manipulation: Danny can warp, twist, and expand his body akin to a rubberman. Although usually this takes the form of his legs forming a ghost tail, he can also make holes in his body, transform it into mist and disconnect his torso from his waist, connected by a strand of ghost energy and disconnect them entirely.

-DEVELOPED POWERS-

Overshadowing: If a ghost phases into a human being, they can possess them, walk around in their body and make them do and say anything they want. Ghosts that have overshadowed someone are capable of using their ghost powers while in the human's body, accessing their dreams, and (in some cases) speaking with the possessed target's voice. Most targets will only have a vague recollection of what happened to them while possessed. More than one ghost can overshadow the same person at a time, but there will be a struggle for dominance.Danny has displayed the ability to possess a ghost and bodyswap with him via overshadowing, as well as fuse with them after overshadowing them. Finally, powerful targets can resist and overcome overshadowing.

Ectoplasmic Energy: Starting with the sixth episode, Danny can fire ghost rays out of his body. These are capable of being both "pushing" rays and explosive rays, not unlike ki blasts in Dragon Ball. This also manifests as shields, both around the user's body and in front of him (higher level shields can reflect energy blasts), explosive energy emitted from the body, and both rapid fire blasts and long, continuous streams of energy.

Duplication: Half-ghosts have the ability to split themselves into multiple clones, each one carrying a fraction of the original power. Danny attempts this multiple times throughout the series and fails, however, he finally accomplishes it unaided in the last season.

Ghostly Wail: A sonic scream, this is arguably Danny's most powerful ability, allowing him to defeat enemies that otherwise are stronger than him such as Dark Danny and Vlad Plasmius. It is capable of crumbling buildings and shattering surroundings. However, Danny usually reverts back to his human form after using it and becomes greatly fatigued.

Cryokinesis: Freezing targeted objects. This allows for breaking up the target into multiple pieces once frozen. Danny has displayed this power on both solid matter and ghosts. He can also channel the cryokinesis into a projectile snowball.

Feats: Strength, speed, durability, and variations of that, as well as the destructiveness of his ghost rays and anything else notable, will be mentioned here. Physical displays as well as the use of his ghost rays will be in chronological order.

Strength

Speed

Durability

Ghost Rays

Miscellaneous

Credit to reddit

Like I mentioned earlier, Danny will use invisibility and intangibily to stealthily move throughout the battlefield and ambush and assassinate members of your team. He can also possess them and use them to attack other members of your team.

The Thunderer:

Like all living beings on Earth, Rex has nanites bonded to him on a molecular level. Having activated nanites makes him an EVO; however, unlike most EVOs, Rex has the ability to control his nanites at will, allowing him to generate various machinery from his body. He can also use his nanites to communicate with a variety of machines, as well as cure some EVOs of their mutations.

EVO Powers

• Technopathy: Rex is capable of using his nanites to interface with technology, allowing him to communicate with and control it. For example, he first demonstrated this ability to escape the confines of The Keep.[18] Said in his own words, he can "hear them". This can also backfire; hearing too many voices at once will overwhelm Rex and eventually cause him to lose consciousness.[8] After regaining his powers, his technopathic capabilities grew stronger, as shown when he took control of the entire Providence base to disarm hidden bombs.[19] It is shown that Rex's enhanced technopathic capabilities can also allow him to reprogram machines.[20] It has also been proven that Rex can understand the features of a machine once communicating with it. In particular, when Rex used his technopathic abilities on Branden Moses's machine that was claimed to cure EVOs, Rex said he got an understanding that the machine "only lights up and goes ping".[21] His technopathic abilities also enable him to disable Providence's control collars, however, they explode after the process.[22]

Rex cures an EVO

• EVO curing: Perhaps Rex's most important ability, Rex can extract the active nanites of other EVOs to cure them. Initially, Rex could not cure EVOs unless they willingly allowed him to extract their nanites.[10] Later, his curing ability seemed to have improved somewhat, as he was able to cure some of Quarry's EVO henchmen against their will.[5] However, it is possible they were simply caught off guard, as the first did not know he was capable of curing EVOs, and the second was unconscious. By his own admission, Rex also had trouble curing non-human EVOs as quickly as human EVOs.[23] However, his skills gradually developed over time, as demonstrated when he successfully cured a Cat EVO that was hunting him and his friends.[24] Rex eventually began to cure animal EVOs without any hesitation.[25][21] However, some EVOs, known as incurables, have nanites that are completely resistant to curing. When Rex tried to cure a dying incurable EVO named One, the strain was too much for Rex to handle.[9] Other risks are also associated with EVO curing. Rex has a limit to how many nanites from cured EVOs he can carry. If he exceeds this limit, he will begin growing metallic tumorous sacks.[8] Also, if he extracts corrupted nanites, such as the highly unstable nanites in Abysus, he runs the risk of destabilizing his own body.[26] After the worldwide curing event, Rex's curing abilities have largely become obsolete.[27]

Rex builds his Punk Busters.

• Machine manifestation: Rex can shape his nanites into a variety of machinery. He uses these for offense, defense, and transportation. The weapons he forms out of his body can be destroyed, but he usually can reform them quickly afterward. Also, if Rex is exhausted, it takes more focus to maintain his weapons; otherwise they instantly disassemble.[28] At one point, Van Kleiss drained away all but one of Rex's nanites, temporarily removing Rex's powers as well. After an MRI, Dr. Holiday discovered theOmega-1 Nanite that Dr. Gabriel Rylander had injected into Rex and identified it as a Control Nanite. Using the supply of inactive nanites he had previously off-loaded in the Purgatorybase, Rex was able to reactivate the Control Nanite, regaining his original powers, as well as gaining the blueprints for more powerful machines.[19] Previously, Rex lacked the ability to program his body into building more than one machine at a time. As of now, Rex can allow his nanites to build and use two machines simultaneously.[29]
For more information visit the Rex Salazar's machines page
  • Nanite-enhanced abilities: Rex appears to have strength and endurance that is beyond human. On numerous occasions he has survived situations well beyond the capacity of normal humans, like being thrown through a concrete wall.[5] For example, Rex was the only person who could survive using the space elevator. White Knightcommented that the G-forces from the trip would kill a normal person.[16] Rex was also smashed through three stone pillars without any serious injury.[5] He was also one of the few who could survive the extreme pressure of the deep water trench beneath Aquania.[11] He seems to have enhanced strength, but only when using his machines. For example, when Rex attended a Providence Basic Training camp, Rex needed the Smack Hands to do pull-ups and-push ups and struggled to do sit ups without his mechanical powers.[14] Furthermore, using just his human strength, Rex was unable to pull Circe to safety when Abysus was destabilizing.[26] However, Rex's machines are very heavy, as shown when Rex's Smack Hand caused him to sink in the ocean.[30] This implies that it is the internal mechanisms of the machines that allow him to lift them. However, Rex has also shown extreme physical prowess with his Smack Hands and Punk Busters, such as drop kicking a three-headed monster EVO who was much taller and larger than most of the buildings in New York, or lifting a building with his Smack Hands and batting multiple EVOs away with them.
  • Nanite-enhanced healing: When Rex was mortally wounded in an industrial accident, the nanites he was injected with completely healed him.[31] Later, the Omega-1 Nanite he was injected with restarted his heart.[32] Rex's nanites cured him of poison from a sea urchin.[11] Rex also revealed that his nanites can counteract knock-out gas; however, the same gas was used earlier by Dr. Holiday for the nanite-removal treatment, suggesting that the nanites may have some way to distinguish between the use of such gas as a medical anesthetic or as a weapon, and respond properly.[8] In extreme situations, the nanites inside his body can take control and act to save Rex's life. When Rex tried to cure Weaver, Rex's nanites took control of his body to make him stop and ordered Agent Six to "take the shot".[8] His nanites also subconsciously react to smaller threats. For instance, every time Providence tries to put a tracer on him, his nanites automatically dismantle it.[30]
  • Unlimited nanite creation: The Omega-1 Nanite inside of Rex has a self-replicating program, meaning that Rex can create more and more active nanites if needed.[25] This function was seen to be operational when theMolecular Destabilizer was obliterating his active nanites.[33]
  • Godhood (temporarily): When Rex had complete control over all five Meta-Nanites he became the most powerful being in the universe and could do anything he could think of. However, after he used his god-like powers to spread the world-wide cure to all EVOs, he later ordered the Meta-Nanites to deactivate ensuring no one could ever use their power again.

Abilities

• Advanced intellect: Although not often portrayed, Rex is quite intelligent. Rex scored a 98% on what was considered a very difficult trigonometry test, while one student came out saying "my brain hurts". Rex said it was easy, as it was "like aiming [his] Slam Cannon". When the trigonometry teacher threw out a long string of mathematical trajectories (easily taking ten seconds to say at full speed), Rex worked it out in a few seconds, (shown as a physical diagram in his point of view) and used the trajectory mentioned to send his opponent flying.[12]
  • Acrobat: Rex is shown to be very good at acrobatics. During one of Rex's flashbacks, Rex, Tuck, Skwydd, andCricket are shown doing acrobatics during one of their midnight-rooftop runs.[5] Rex also cured an EVO in mid-flip and landed without any problems.[25] He was also capable of outrunning and avoiding Providence's "Black Pawns" by using his quicker reflexes and tumbles to evade their quick hits. There have also been several cases where Rex's Omega Nanite increased his reaction time dramatically, such as dodging Hunter Cain's missile while groggy or even dodging Black Knight's Black Pawns' bullets from point blank range. Rex is the second character behind Agent Six to pull this off. [17]

Rex fights numerous Providence agents while restrained.

• Hand-to-hand combatant: Rex knows basic hand-to-hand combat, most likely from training with Providence for so many years. He took on various Black Pawns who were highly skilled in combat. He also managed to beat several well-trained Providence agents (some of whom were using Providence clubs) without using his machines and while having his arms restrained. Rex has also been capable of cracking concrete with his normal human strength out of anger. He can synchronize his fighting skills with the use of his machines, making his blows much more effective as shown when he defeated Breach, Biowulf, and Skalamander in rapid succession with ease.

Rex's machines:

Big Fat Sword

The Big Fat Sword.

The Big Fat Sword (also known as the B.F.S.) is a massive orange sword that Rex can transform either arm into.

Battle Saw

The Battle Saw.

Rex is capable of transforming the blade of the B.F.S. into the Battle Saw, a giant orange buzz saw that can slice through almost anything. He used it several times to slice tentacles off from huge EVOs.

Smack Hands

The Smack Hands.

The Smack Hands are a pair of massive orange gauntlets that Rex can transform his hands into. The Smack Hands give him incredible strength, allowing him to break through obstacles or lift any heavy objects.

Combat Drill

This mode allows the Smack Hands to function as high-powered drills. Rex can tunnel through the ground using this, or he can use it to add additional power behind his strength. When the Smack Hands' drill mode is used underwater, the Smack Hands launch Rex at what he's fighting.

Punk Busters

The Punk Busters.

The Punk Busters are a pair of massive orange super boots with spikes on the soles. They allow Rex to jump hundreds of feet into the air or jump across ten square blocks. He can also use the Punk Busters to kick enemy EVOs. In his own words, it feels as if "you were roundhouse kicked by a freight train".[1]

Boogie Pack

The Boogie Pack.

The Boogie Pack is a jet pack with a pair of large orange turbine wings. Rex is capable of using it to fly at high speeds; it also gives him a high level of agility. He can launch the twin turbines at an enemy EVO like a bola. He can also shoot two large grappling hooks on the top of both turbines. The Boogie Pack can also propel Rex underwater. He can also use the turbine wings to create compressed air.

Slam Cannon

The Slam Cannon.

The Slam Cannon is a large orange projectile cannon that Rex can transform either arm into. It does not produce its own ammo; instead, the maw on the back end of the Slam Cannon extends into whatever material that is behind it. It then grabs it and fires it at the target with great force.

Rex Ride

The Rex Ride.

The Rex Ride is an orange motorcycle that uses levitation instead of wheels. The vehicle can go over 200 mph and has a retractable battering ram instead of an engine block. The battering ram can be used like a shield to break through trees and various other objects.

Omega-1 Nanite machines

Blast Caster

The Blast Caster.

The Blast Caster is the first build created with the Omega-1 Nanite.[2] A backpack dynamo is strapped on Rex's back which is capable of channeling powerful electrical shocks through a long extendable tentacle-like whip.

Funchucks

The Funchucks.

The Funchucks are the second build created with the Omega-1 Nanite.[3] They are a pair of giant nunchucks that are attached to both of Rex's arms. He can spin them at an incredible speed and then launch them at once. Rex can also use them to generate a destructive energy pulse, allowing him to shoot light blue bolts of energy at his enemies. Rex can also use the Funchucks as a giant flashlight to see in the dark.[4]

Bad Axes

The Bad Axes.

The Bad Axes are the third build created with the Omega-1 Nanite.[5] They are a pair of large blue axes that Rex builds with his hands. The axes are so powerful that they are capable of easily slicing Providence fighter jets with one slice.[6]

Block Party

The Block Party.

The Block Party are a pair of navy blue colored metal gauntlets. They can generate medium-sized blue circular energy shields that are made of highly energized atoms. The energy shields are capable of withstanding an extensive amount of damage before shattering like glass. The shields can block laser and other energy type attacks. The Block Party can also generate a large energy dome force field.

Sky Slyder

The Sky Slyder.

The Sky Slyder is a blue glowing machine that Rex builds with his lower legs. It is similar to a regular surfing board, except it can fly at high speeds in midair. Rex initially had trouble creating the Sky Slyder,[3] but he successfully built it later on.[7]

Special machines

Upgrade suit

The Upgrade suit.

The Upgrade suit is the form that Rex takes by merging with Upgrade. Powered by alien technology, the Upgrade suit enhances Rex's builds to levels far beyond known technology on Earth.

Alien Excalibur

The Alien Excalibur, the upgraded version of the Big Fat Sword, is an alien-tech enhanced machine blade. It is considerably larger and more impressive than the normal B.F.S. Its cutting power is also much greater than the original B.F.S., as it was able to easily cleave through the massive and durable Alpha-Omega in a single slash.

Power Fists

The Power Fists, the upgraded version of the Smack Hands, are alien tech enhanced machine fists. They are much larger and stronger and have spikes. The fists can be fired off as projectile missiles. They are far stronger than the original versions, easily knocking back the massive Alpha-Omega with a single hit.

Hyper Jet

The Hyper Jet, the upgraded version of the Boogie Pack, is an alien-tech enhanced machine jet pack. Its speed and maneuverability greatly exceed that of its normal form, allowing Rex to easily avoid a barrage of attacks from Alpha-Omega. Also, as a form of attack it can launch a pair of powerful rockets from the turbines, which was strong enough to stun Alpha-Omega temporarily.

Blast Launcher

The Blast Launcher, the upgraded version of the Slam Cannon, is an alien tech enhanced machine cannon. Rather than loading ammo, the Blast Launcher produces six extremely powerful missiles. These missiles pack immense explosive force; a single shot from the Blast Launcher knocked Alpha-Omega through a large building.

Swift Rocket

The Swift Rocket, the upgraded version of the Rex Ride, is an alien-tech enhanced transport vehicle. It is considerably faster than the original Rex Ride, capable of speeds over 1,000 mph.

Full EVO form

Rex's full EVO form.

A young Rex demonstrated the use of a giant bio-mechanical form that had most of Rex's current builds, including a version of the B.F.S. on one arm, Punk Busters for legs, Slam Cannons on both shoulders, and a Smack Hand on the other arm. It also had a chest plate that slightly resembled the Smack Hands, shoulder pads that resembled the turbines of the Boogie Pack, and the helmet from when he uses the Rex Ride.

While in this large and imposing form, Rex demonstrated typical EVO-on-the-loose behavior, and after reverting to his human form, he lost his memories. Rex partially transformed into this form when he was about to be dissected by Dr. Fell, meaning this may be a defense mechanism.[8] He was also about to return to this form when he was trying to regain his memory with Caesar's ineffective memory machine.[9]

In Assault on Abysus, when exploring the underground chambers, a colored drawing, presumably made by Rex himself, has some resemblance to this form. There is not any indication that this was inspired by his form, or that the idea of it inspired the form itself.

Full Omega-EVO form

Rex's Full Omega-EVO form.

As a complete armor is activated by the Omega-1 Nanite, it is a powerful robotic body. Rex activated the form to defeat the Consortium. It appears that the robotic armor has fiery blue flames as hair and blue colored armor. Unlike his other Full-EVO form, Rex is in control of himself.

Reversal EVO form

When Rex came in contact with Component 326, he transformed into a smaller version of his full EVO form. While he is in this form he has his Smack Hands, a B.F.S. and the Punk Busters. He also has green glowing eyes.

Rex's role in the battle: Rex will fly into the air using his machines and swoop down to attack any flying target using ranged, powerful attacks.

My Archer - Genos

Genos is a S-Class hero and a powerful cyborg from One-Punch Man.

Abilities:

• Super Strength
  • Super Speed
  • Super Durability
  • Radar
  • Laser beams

Attack Power/Range Feats:

Vaccine Man's casual blasts can encompass multiple city blacks, yet he is fodder to Genos.
More destruction from a single one of Vaccine Man's blasts.
More destruction from a single one of Vaccine Man's blasts.
Genos's blasts can vaporize mountain tops with ease (to put this into perspective, this requires energy several thousands times that released by the nuke dropped on Hiroshima) and his blasts also show good range and speed, hitting targets hundreds of miles away in an instant.)
Genos's blasts can vaporize mountain tops with ease (to put this into perspective, this requires energy several thousands times that released by the nuke dropped on Hiroshima) and his blasts also show good range and speed, hitting targets hundreds of miles away in an instant.)

Manages to slow down an asteroid bigger than a city with his blast:

Speed Feats:

Being able to blitz Saitama (who in reality turns out to be an after image of the real Saitama) in the time it takes for his energy beam to hit a wall of rock a few dozen meters away:

Can keep up with Speed of Sound Sonic (who is in actuality much faster than that, easily hypersonic+) The only other people who were able to keep up with Sonic were Saitama and the Sea King, both of which are massively hypersonic, Saitama having potentially FTL feats.

Genos fighting Sonic:

Durability Feats:

The A-Class hero Stinger is seen to be capable of casually slaughtering dozens of superhuman sea monsters.

Yet he is still one-shotted by the Sea King, who is more powerful than Vaccine Man who was casually wrecking the city.

No Caption Provided

Sea King blitzes Sonic and destroys a building with a hit, while still playing around and in base form. For more scenes of Sea King beating up superhumans, see One Punch Man chapter 30.

Genos takes a ton of punishment from an amped Sea King, including dozens of physical blows and his super potent acid spit:

Striking Strength Feats:

Trades blows with Sea King:

Strikes and is shown to fight with enough force to damage a robot designed to defeat an S Class hero (S-Class heroes are top tiers):

Role in this battle: Genos is a support role that will attack your targets primarily at a distance, but if they get close enough, he will blitz and attack them.

Lancer - Ryuko Matoi

These feats are coming from a reddit respect thread, so credit goes to the creator of the thread.

Name: Ryūko Matoi

Team Affiliation: Nudist Beach,

Allies: Aikuro Mikisugi

Enemies: REVOCS, Life Fibers

Short Summary: Ryūko Matoi is a delinquent schoolgirl, travelling across Japan and its many schools, beating up people in whatever trail she could follow in order to find out who killed her father. The only clue she has is one half of a giant pair of scissors (she calls it Sword Scissors in the dub I watched, but it's also called the Scissor Blade). When she transfers to Honnouji, she finds out that Satsuki Kiryūin, her prime suspect and the school president, is the one absolute authority in school and consolidates power by supplying loyal students with Goku uniforms, garbs that grant students armor as tough as steel and metahuman abilities. Turns out Ryūko's Sword Scissors can cut up Goku Uniforms nicely. And even more shenanigans ensue when she finds a garb superior to all other Goku uniforms, a sailor uniform Godrobe she christened Senketsu...

NOTE: I've crumpled impressive attacks into strength, impressive damage output and combat speed into agility. Just for simplicity's sake

N00b Ryūko: Early Badass Signs

Metahuman Strength Ryūko effortlessly swaps seven 1-star Goku uniform users. The 1-stars are pretty much above peak human and their uniforms can be as hard as steel and the Best Girl just brushed them off.

Peak Human Dexterity She ain't no jedi and her scissor blade wished it was a lightsaber, but damn, she spins that thing good without accidentally chopping off her own arm.

Metahuman Durability She charges right in and gets punched by a 2-star Goku uniform user, Fukuroda, into a bunch of other students. The impact was enough to send a good number of 1-star Goku uniforms flying.. He goes on the record and says his gloves are as hard as steel. It's also worth noting that there's a huge jump in power between stars. She endures a beatdown and then withstands this.

N00b Ryūko and Senketsu

Metahuman Speed/Leaping

Enhanced Metahuman Durability

Enhanced Metahuman Agility

Enhanced Metahuman Strength

Willpower/Aura

Weaknesses

Note:I'llswitchtotiniergifsnow,thesethingsarehardtomakeandupload.

Ryūko and Life Fiber Synchronize Senketsu.

Ryūko and Senketsu achieved this after learning to accept nudity howconvenient or something during the fight with Satsuki and Life Fiber Override Junketsu.

Sword Scissor: Decapitation Mode

• Her usual coup d' grace before destroying Goku uniforms and absorbing their Life Fiber strands. It turns her half-scissor into a BFS.

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Agility

Flight

Limited Metamorphosis

Regeneration

• Survives having her heart pulled out AND regenerating from it.

• Got split in half but it's ayt. Note that a scissor-motion attack with sharpened ultra-hardened Life Fibers is the only thing that can stop Life Fiber regeneration, but I think Ragyo made a misstep/Ryūko is a fighting genius.

Others

Special Sections Below: Avoid at all costs if you hate spoilers

Link

Ryūko's

Role in this battle: Ryuko will use her overwhelming strength, speed, and power to blitz and rip apart members of your team. She has no need to fear injury due to her immense pain tolerance (she survived having her blood heated to magma/lava like temperatures and loosing no less than a lake's worth of blood, ripping off her own skin, atmospheric reentry, ect.), plus her regenerative factor.

The Coordinator: Seira J. Loyard

No Caption Provided

Powerset: Seira is a Noble, a member of a race of immortal, vampire like beings once worshiped as gods who take it upon themselves to defend humanity from other supernatural threats. She is no ordinary Noble either; she's a Clan Leader, a Noble of a powerful, high-class bloodline and the current ruler of the Loyard Clan.

Her abilities can be summarized as follows:

• Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Super agility
  • Super durability
  • Flight
  • Regeneration/accelerated healing
  • Psychic Powers (telepathy, mind control, clairvoyance/some precognition, memory manipulation, ect.)
  • Spiritual energy manipulation
  • Soul Weapon

Speed Feats:

Reacts to an explosion and manages to blitz Hammer, who one of the strongest member of a group of elite superhumans (DA-5). DA-5 members are casual bullet timers, have reacted to blasts of electricity, and can cross cities in seconds.
Casually reacts to a super-advanced RPG weapon and splits it in half. She than proceeds to slash hundreds of times before Hammer can react (keep in mind this guy has hypersonic reactions.)
Matches Rozaria (a Clan Leader herself who is massively hypersonic via powerscaling) in hand-to-hand combat, trading countless blows in a second. When Seira equips Death Scythe, her Soul Weapon, she proceeds to overwhelm Rozaria.
In the first two panels, Seira is seen intercepting a slash from Taze (the woman with the glowing pink scythe; she's a powerful superhuman and is capable of attacking and reacting at massively hypersonic speeds, and can blitz characters with potential lighting-fast reaction times) from across a city. She is then seen dodging an attack from her point blank, and attacking in the same instant. She can easily keep up with Taze and match her strike for strike, until she got bored and decided to kill of Taze with a massive, incredibly fast strike from the sky.
Intercepts and parts an energy attack from the 10th Elder. Keep in mind the Elders are among the top-tiers in Noblesse, and have immense attack/combat/reaction speed, matching or surpassing people who can cross the planet in seconds and intercept lightning bolts with ease.

Blitzes 10th Elder, though he is still in base form.
Manages to keep up with the 10th Elder

Can react and counter multiple energy blasts and attacks from two very fast opponents: the 7th Elder and former Noble Clan Leader Zarga, and the cyborg 8th Elder.

Read chapters 299 - 301. (http://www.mangahaven.org/read-noblesse-chapter-299.html) Seira manages to keep up with and intercept various attacks from Ignes Kravei, a powerful pureblood Noble, who is several leagues ahead people who can be considered massively hypersonic. Seira is also shown being able to take on (at least for a short while) 3 opponents who are comparable to the 8th Elder at once (multi-city block - city level power output), who overwhelmed Seira before she was trained by Frankenstein.

Strength Feats:

(To come)

Durability Feats:

(To come)

Telepathy Feats:

(To come)

Energy Manipulation Feats:

(To come)

Role in battle: Seira's role in the battle will be using her telepathic powers to keep tabs on your team as well and use mind control to nullify their prep advantage via mind-wiping them or making them attack each other.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: It's all good man take as much time as you need. I honestly wouldn't mind if voting was delayed a bit longer so we an have more of a proper debate for users to vote on. Anyways as for my counter to your plan...

My strategy involves capitalizing on the strengths of the indiviual members of my team while compensating for their weaknesses through the other members. I'm also increasing their overall chance of winning by getting rid of any sense of morality, as well as using prep time as a day of intense training.Each member of my team has a specific role, and acts a direct counter for one of the members of your team. They are based off the German strategy of blitzkrieg in WW2

Since my team has first hand knowledge of what your team is capable of, they won't leave themselves vulnerable to any of your team's abilities. They all have a shields in which each can erect instinctively. These shields have tanked enough damage to support your team won't be getting through them very easily, especially since they can combine their shields for extra protection.

The girls erect a combined shield to fend off nearly hundreds of Ragorlangs. These guys can absorb magic and can become intangible, absorb/possess people too.

But that's only if any member of your team will be able to locate these girls first, since they are invisible and can become intangible as well if they need. (And No Danny won't be able to locate them since neither of these girls are ghost) Your team may have somewhat of a strength advantage (and possibly speed), however my team has the gear to neutralize your team's greatest threat and end this fight before it turns in your team's favor.

Like I mentioned earlier, Danny will use invisibility and intangibily to stealthily move throughout the battlefield and ambush and assassinate members of your team. He can also possess them and use them to attack other members of your team.

This won't work for a number of reasons:

1. My team has first hand knowledge of what your team is capable of and will be expecting most if not anything your team throws at them including Danny's ghostly form which as I've provided won't be able to penetrate their shields.
  2. Each member of my team possess a Lumia, a magical ribbon that's attract to power as well as supernatural phenomena.
  3. Will can sense supernatural phenomena before they happen (including Ghost), so Danny getting within range of my team won't be an issue since they will see it coming.

As powerful as Danny is, he won't stand any chance against the Heart of Kandrakar, which can trap people within it's own prison.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rex's role in the battle: Rex will fly into the air using his machines and swoop down to attack any flying target using ranged, powerful attacks.

Rex's ability to fly is pretty moot considering every member of my team is a flyer (and is invisible), he will have no way of locating them. He's also a very small factor to my team and can be taken down easily.

The Girls taking down multiple androids with machine guns

Role in this battle: Genos is a support role that will attack your targets primarily at a distance, but if they get close enough, he will blitz and attack them.

Genos is one your team's bigger threats, considering his amount of fire power. However he still will have a hard time targeting my team since they are all invisible and have shielding to protect themselves. With the crown of light, Cornelia's abilities increase tenfold and she can create powerful barriers of light combined with Will's quintessence to create a nearly impenetrable shield. Their shields have tanked blast from Dark Mother, Nerissa and Phobos, who are planetary threats at the least.

Ryuko will use her overwhelming strength, speed, and power to blitz and rip apart members of your team. She has no need to fear injury due to her immense pain tolerance (she survived having her blood heated to magma/lava like temperatures and loosing no less than a lake's worth of blood, ripping off her own skin, atmospheric reentry, ect.), plus her regenerative factor.

With prior knowledge of what Ryuko is capable of, my team won't give her the opportunity to blitz them. The Luminous butterfly jar given to Taranee will reassure that, by immobilizing her all together.

The Jar can immobilize an entire room full of people.

This combined with the Sword of Exile, which exists in all places simultaneously, will be a definite end to Ryuko. Especially considering one slash from the blade and the victim is completely wiped from existence. Good luck regenerating from that.

No Caption Provided

This leaves Seira, your team's biggest threat, to be overwhelmed by the combined might of my team. I'll have more to post later.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: @roddy010: Sorry I have a tourney to run and I want to finish it. You can always move it into a CAV. I may extend it one day if ED posts a counter by tonight.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just posted my counter but it looks like CV didn't make it post -_-

I'll have it up soon.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010: don't use all the scans , after all we have a CAV in the near future

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@etheral_dreams: It's all good man take as much time as you need. I honestly wouldn't mind if voting was delayed a bit longer so we an have more of a proper debate for users to vote on. Anyways as for my counter to your plan...

My strategy involves capitalizing on the strengths of the indiviual members of my team while compensating for their weaknesses through the other members. I'm also increasing their overall chance of winning by getting rid of any sense of morality, as well as using prep time as a day of intense training.Each member of my team has a specific role, and acts a direct counter for one of the members of your team. They are based off the German strategy of blitzkrieg in WW2

1. Since my team has first hand knowledge of what your team is capable of, they won't leave themselves vulnerable to any of your team's abilities. They all have a shields in which each can erect instinctively. These shields have tanked enough damage to support your team won't be getting through them very easily, especially since they can combine their shields for extra protection.

The girls erect a combined shield to fend off nearly hundreds of Ragorlangs. These guys can absorb magic and can become intangible, absorb/possess people too.

But that's only if any member of your team will be able to locate these girls first, since they are invisible and can become intangible as well if they need. (And No Danny won't be able to locate them since neither of these girls are ghost) Your team may have somewhat of a strength advantage (and possibly speed), however my team has the gear to neutralize your team's greatest threat and end this fight before it turns in your team's favor.

2. This won't work for a number of reasons:

1. My team has first hand knowledge of what your team is capable of and will be expecting most if not anything your team throws at them including Danny's ghostly form which as I've provided won't be able to penetrate their shields.
  2. Each member of my team possess a Lumia, a magical ribbon that's attract to power as well as supernatural phenomena.
  3. Will can sense supernatural phenomena before they happen (including Ghost), so Danny getting within range of my team won't be an issue since they will see it coming.

As powerful as Danny is, he won't stand any chance against the Heart of Kandrakar, which can trap people within it's own prison.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Rex's ability to fly is pretty moot considering every member of my team is a flyer (and is invisible), he will have no way of locating them. He's also a very small factor to my team and can be taken down easily.

The Girls taking down multiple androids with machine guns

4. Genos is one your team's bigger threats, considering his amount of fire power. However he still will have a hard time targeting my team since they are all invisible and have shielding to protect themselves. With the crown of light, Cornelia's abilities increase tenfold and she can create powerful barriers of light combined with Will's quintessence to create a nearly impenetrable shield. Their shields have tanked blast from Dark Mother, Nerissa and Phobos, who are planetary threats at the least.

Ryuko will use her overwhelming strength, speed, and power to blitz and rip apart members of your team. She has no need to fear injury due to her immense pain tolerance (she survived having her blood heated to magma/lava like temperatures and loosing no less than a lake's worth of blood, ripping off her own skin, atmospheric reentry, ect.), plus her regenerative factor.

5. With prior knowledge of what Ryuko is capable of, my team won't give her the opportunity to blitz them. The Luminous butterfly jar given to Taranee will reassure that, by immobilizing her all together.

The Jar can immobilize an entire room full of people.

This combined with the Sword of Exile, which exists in all places simultaneously, will be a definite end to Ryuko. Especially considering one slash from the blade and the victim is completely wiped from existence. Good luck regenerating from that.

No Caption Provided

6.This leaves Seira, your team's biggest threat, to be overwhelmed by the combined might of my team. I'll have more to post later.

1 . Your team's victory seems highly dependent on the prospect of prep time. However, with Seira on my team, I need not worry about that. Nobles have been shown to be able to track other Nobles across vast distances (such as Rajak tracking Rael across thousands of miles). In addition to that, they've demonstrated the ability to sense powerful beings and or high energy signatures (even residual energies from years ago) across the planet various times throughout the series. To make matters worse (for you), Seira is unique in the fact that she possesses clairvoyance, the psychic ability to instantly gain information about the surrounding area and things within it. Earlier in the series, she was able to scan an entire city and find any humans in the area which was supposedly abandoned at the point. She has also instantly tracked targets. All of these abilities combined will allow Seira to track your team near instantly and can either fly to their location or teleport (with Danny) or simply mind control your team from a distance in order to stop them from effectively using their prep or mind wipe them seeing as they have no TP defense, especially against telepathy of Seira's caliber. What use is prep if you can't remember what your prepping against, or put into a coma before you can effectively utilize it?

Rael, who's weaker than Seira, managed to mind control a large portion of a city presumed to Seoul, South Korea's population in order to make them leave before he started his fight with Frankenstein. This would mean he is capable of mind controlling thousands, potentially millions of people, and he's not even a Clan Leader. Clan Leaders have also shown the telepathic power to force beings with high TP resistance into a deathlike coma for nearly 1000 years (e.g. Muzaka.) Invisibility and intangibility are no object to Seira, seeing as she has faced and can sense members of the Kertia Clan who can become invisible and hide their presence. Through mind links, she can relay information to members of my team while disrupting members of your team from working together, and even making them attack each other.

Furthermore, you haven't shown that your team is capable of creating shields that my team cannot blast through, especially with our superior firepower and speed advantage.

2A. See point 1. They won't be able to prepare for anything because they will be continually mind-wiped, and they won't be able to concentrate to put up their shields or coordinate their attacks because they will, again, be continually mind wiped and mind controlled into subjugation. Also, you haven't shown their shields tanking anything stronger than what Danny can dish out, not to mention he could just teleport inside the shield and wreck havoc.

2B. I don't see them having the time to use to the Lumia when Danny blitzes, and this is somewhat irrelevant considering a member of my team (Alibaba) has shown the ability to absorb magical energy, particularly fire-based energy or any form of heat in general. Not to mention the fact that they will once again be mind controlled while all of this is going on. Danny is also able to manipulate and absorb electricity, fire, and water (in the form of ice), so he can potentially effect the elemental energy of the Lumia.

2C. Likewise; Danny can see invisible targets and hit intangible targets, as seen in his various fights with other ghosts. Danny will also be able to sense them, since his Ghost Sense is actually a subtle manifestation of his cryokinesis; it's not him actually sensing ghosts per say, but he's rather sensing the thermal energy (or lack-thereof) radiated by ghosts. Seeing as Team Witch has body heat, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to sense them. He also has a mind link with Seira for this battle, meaning he will be receiving info about their location. Also, how exactly is WITCH supposed to track Danny if they are being mind raped the whole time?

The Heart of Kandrakar is no real issue seeing as Danny can teleport out of it, not to mention I don't recall it holding multiple people (Danny can make clones of himself).

3. While I admit Rex isn't the biggest factor in this fight, his versatility allows him to play a much bigger role than you think. He is incredibly versatile, and his weapons allow him to injure opponents much larger and durable than Team WITCH. He also serves as an ample distraction.

4. Genos will be hell for your team. If he his casual blasts (morals-on) have energy output stronger than nukes, than imagine his power when bloodlusted. He is fast and strong enough to one-shot the members of your team (which he will be able to track thanks to a mind link with Seira and Danny who can both see WITCH) if they approach him, and his blasts are powerful and fast enough to vaporize the entirety of your team before they can react and put up shields. I'd also like to tell you that being a planetary threat like you say the Dark Mother and characters like her are (I'd need to see scans confirming this, dispelling without a shadow of a doubt any hyperbole) doesn't automatically translate into having all of your attacks be planet level. Prove that Team Witch can survive a single hit from Genos; in fact, prove they can survive a hit from any of the people here which there is no indication of seeing as you have yet to post any durability feats,

5. Once again, Seira will negate your prep, leaving Ryuko liable to blitz, not giving your team a chance to think, let alone set up shields or use the Sword of Exile. The Jar won't help seeing as Ryuko has a track of escaping all attempts to restrain/control her in the series such as trapping her in powerful bonds that can restrain dozens of superhumans (see her fight againt Gamagoori) life fiber threads that can control hundreds of superhumans (see her fight against Ragyo - the first one) and being essentially possessed by sentient, powerful armor (see Kill la Kill episode 21), or resisting the effects of the Original Life Fiber which immobilized all but a few of the 7 billion people on Earth - some of which were superhuman abilities due to Goku Uniforms -, trapping them in a network of cocoons that covered the planet (see Kill la Kill episode 24). Even if your team still had a means to anticipate Ryuko's attack, Ryuko has fought people with high-end precognition/localized (over planetary distances) omniscience. At first she struggles and loses, but in their next fight, Ryuko has no trouble of keeping up with him (Sanageyama), even blitzing him despite his precog and massively hypersonic reflexes (considering beginning of series Ryuko could be calculated at Mach 30-Mach 352, he should comfortably be at triple digit Mach speeds by this time in the series.) This is another demonstration of Ryuko's unique ability to evolve. For example, in her fight with Nonon (a member of the 4 Deva, the most powerful superhumans in the series bar Ryuko, Satsuki, and Ragyo) she manifested several new abilities, such as flight, blade generation, and some degree of energy manipulation. Ultimately, Ryuko's power also seems to be dependent on will, and the series makes it clear that she determines her limit. She has caused city sized explosions out of sheer willpower before, changed the size and function of her weapons, and has even absorbed opponents into a dimension in her subconscious out sheer willpower; I wouldn't be surprised if she did come back, especially when you take into account the toonforce present in Kill la Kill.

6. Team Witch won't be able to put down Seira. They don't have the combat speed necessary, or the physical strength (Seira can take serious hits from people who can demolish city blocks and large buildings with casual waves of their hands;see Noblesse chapter 266) and could survive multiple attacks capable of leveling a large part of a city (likethis) in a severely weakened state even just after she began training under Frankenstein. Afterwards, she could fight 3 super weapons designed to defeat Clan Leaders in close combat, each one having city level fire power, massively hypersonic (easily triple digit Mach) speed, and the physical strength to destroy multiple city block-sized areas with the air pressure from their blows.

In summation, my team wins due to overwhelming strength, speed, energy projection, and durability, not to mention abilities which directly counter that of your team, as well as an answer to your prep.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Roddy010

@etheral_dreams:

Your team's victory seems highly dependent on the prospect of prep time.

Indeed. Which is why I purchased a days prep to give my girls the proper tools and info they needed to combat your team. You also ignore the fact that my team has knowledge on your team's capabilities as well. Your team doesn't have that luxury since they can only gain info once the fight has started. My team already knows what's up and won't give your team any opportunity to gain the upper hand.

No doubt Seira is your team's powerhouse. However you must realize every member of my team is also a telepath (especially Taranee) and have dealt with high level telepathy before. Taranee is the most gifted of the team and has resisted the magical influence of The Eternal Guardian of Water and Fire. She's also read Erin Peyton's mind without her even knowing and Erin's telepathy has gone without fail on everyone she has used it on.

With a simple warning or psychic nudge to the others and Will can break whatever psychic hold Seira may think she has over them using the Heart of Kandrakar much like she did to Nerissa. Nerissa's telepathy is so strong that when she attacks you in your dreams the effects are very much the same in the real world. She was also able to send the girl's psyche's across dimensions and into the bodies of astral drops on Earth. (They were able to return through memorization) And yet and still Will was able to distort her illusion, break her psychic hold and trap her within the Heart. The same will be true for Seira, that is if she isn't taken out by the sword of exile first.

Also, you haven't shown their shields tanking anything stronger than what Danny can dish out, not to mention he could just teleport inside the shield and wreck havoc

That was a combined attack of nearly hundreds of Ragorlangs that had just drained the life forces of Heatherfield in entirety, that feat isn't to be taken lightly.

Also Danny exposing himself will only end in his downfall. You have yet to prove that Danny could escape from the Heart's prison. It took Nerissa all of her strength just to escape and nearly killed herself in the process. Nerissa>>>>>Danny Phantom as far as feats are concerned. Making multiple clones of himself won't work either since the space within the heart is infinite.

Likewise; Danny can see invisible targets and hit intangible targets, as seen in his various fights with other ghosts.

This is only true for ghost, which none of my team members are. Danny has never shown the ability to bypass magical manifestations of invisibility. He's only been able to track other ghost. Magical beings haven't been able to track the girls while invisible so I don't think Danny will be any more successful.

While I admit Rex isn't the biggest factor in this fight

Glad we're in agreement here.

Genos will be hell for your team. If he his casual blasts (morals-on) have energy output stronger than nukes, than imagine his power when bloodlusted. . I'd also like to tell you that being a planetary threat like you say the Dark Mother and characters like her are doesn't automatically translate into having all of your attacks be planet level.

I never said this, you can to this conclusion on your own. I said they were planetary threat not planet busters. But even then each character I named has the power out put to devastate a city at the very least. Dark Mother for instance easily drained Heatherfield of it's resources.

Nerissa annihilated Cassidy with a single attack. At this point, Cassidy had the powers of the Heart (which protects against spells) and the power of water on her side. This is pretty impressive considering Nerissa had also just been royally nerfed minutes before.

No Caption Provided

Phobos had drained the entire planet of Metamoor and placed that remaining power into a curse on The Crown of Light. This curse binned and drained his sister Elyon, who is 100xs more powerful than he. (she can literally edit reality on a whim) Had it not been for the girls channeling their energies into the crown to purify it Elyon would not have been able to overcome his hold.

If these people can drain entire cities and worlds for energy, then I'm sure their output equal or more than matches Genos' blast. As for Ryuko, you have no proof that she could resist the magic within the butterfly jar. It comes from the treasury of the mystical technologically-advanced civilization of the Fast World. It's a magical world that moves so fast that it collides with our world, but vibrates so quickly that it remains invisible to the naked eye. She has never encountered something like this before.

You also underestimate the power of the Heart of Kandrakar as well as the Aurameers, their blasts can literally fix holes in reality. Cornelia has blasted through several stories of Earth.Taranee can match the temperature of stars. Irma can generate instant flash floods. Hay Lin can manipulate city busting tornadoes and Will's quintessence is strong enough to one shot Cedric. who had just tanked a combined blast from the girls.

The Guardians have combat the Eternal Protectors and living embodiments of the elements Fire and Air as well. The combined might of the Aurameers was able to not only combat but seal away Dark Mother, one of the living embodiments of Nature itself. This was after Dark Mother absorbed the energies of Kandrakar, including all of it's inhabatants.

Queen Nahlia, the Queen of Fate as and the Zodiac, is a high level reality warper and she places the Aurameer's power on her very own.

No Caption Provided

As you can see the power of the aurameers can combat and effect even forces of nature. Your team will have their hands full with them especially with the items that my team possess. Seira has no answer for the Sword of Exile and will be too distracted by elemental attacks coming from multiple directions.

My team wins due to preparation as well as a strong defense system such as stealth. They have enough power and items in their arsenal to take each member of your team out by any means necessary.

@primez0ne: Thanks I appreciate it.

@smxlr8 said:

@roddy010: don't use all the scans , after all we have a CAV in the near future

Lol don't worry I won't we have A LOT of scans to reference from. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Yeah, I was about to say you should just start voting now. My computer is having issues (again; can't wait til I can buy a new one) and I can't make a comprehensive post on my phone. I just hope this doesn't affect voting too much.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I vote for Roddy. Though ED made a good argument, I feel that Roddy was able to counter every point incisively and stress his own arguments enough that he won. His formatting was also more aesthetically pleasing.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: I can't read it right now, but please remind me tomorrow sometime if you can and I will

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KR0NUS11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I wasn't tagged, but I think I'll vote for @etheral_dreams. He had posted more feats and stressed how hard it would be to take on 5 opponents at once (Genos, Ryuko, Alibaba [who he didn't post feats for but oh well], Danny Phantom, and Seira), one of which can make clones. He also countered Roddy's biggest point (prep) through Seira and showed that Ryuko had already fought and beat someone who was virtually omniscient over a planetary+ range, and when I looked further into the fight for context, in turned out that he had prep too. Roddy also didn't address the fact that ED's team also possessed prep, also had telepathy (stronger from ED's description; controlling thousands to millions of people is>than anything WITCH showed) and was bloodlusted.

Roddy gave a solid argument, but my vote goes to Etheral_Dreams.