• 105 results
#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova."

In Annihilation,most of Nova's foes were cosmic level...

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

And Thor has gone toe to toe with those type of people for years.

Don't get me wrong it's about time Nova got a push, and is a lot better now (imo even the art/costume is better). But he still has a long ways to go before he is in that categoy. Much like the Sentry.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"And Thor has gone toe to toe with those type of people for years. Don't get me wrong it's about time Nova got a push, and is a lot better now (imo even the art/costume is better). But he still has a long ways to go before he is in that categoy. Much like the Sentry."

I guess so.

#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Andferne says:
"I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova."
In Annihilation,most of Nova's foes were cosmic level..."

And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules."

I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules."
I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior."

We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior."
We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl."

The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl."
The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died."
I know and also Thor was and still is the strongest of the galaxy he resides in in terms of strength and in terms of hero not villain with captain marvel and Quasar being said to be the universes protecters. Quasar i can understand he has marvels strongest villains as for captain marvel their is doubt.
Post Edited:2008-02-13 18:20:44
#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died."
I know and also Thor was and still is the strongest of the galaxy he resides in in terms of strength and in terms of hero not villain with captain marvel and Quasar being said to be the universes protecters. Quasar i can understand he has marvels strongest villains as for captain marvel their is doubt.
Post Edited:2008-02-13 18:20:44"

Quazar is a girl...I agree Thor wins though.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
Quazar is a girl...I agree Thor wins though."

I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl."

he died

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl."
he died"

Remember maelstorm wanted his band so he cut quasars arms off they still didn't come off the only way they would come off is if quasar died so later on while maelstorm has quasars arms with the band they suddenly come off signialing quasars death.

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
he died"
Remember maelstorm wanted his band so he cut quasars arms off they still didn't come off the only way they would come off is if quasar died so later on while maelstorm has quasars arms with the band they suddenly come off signialing quasars death."

yeah i really liked him too

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Maelstorm or Quasar?? but yeah i miss that Quasar.

#18 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

maelstrom's ok but i liked quasar

#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here lol. nice default has good detail.

#20 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thor

#21 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"thor wins"

I knew you would see things my way.....eventually :)

takes quote and looks for the BA thread

does an evil laugh

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Maelstorm or Quasar?? but yeah i miss that Quasar."

The first one only died so Phylla Vell could not only take over but surpass him.It's like Cap and Winter Soldier.Pretty soon Bucky will be better than Cap.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF was I thinking when I made this?

#24 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" WTF was I thinking when I made this? "
hahahaha
#25 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@ Vance - Confess...You drink much?
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @ Vance - Confess...You drink much?
"
Not anymore.
#27 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
This isnt as bad as some battle threads that have been made though
#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
That's true. Too true unfortunately.
#29 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova for the curb

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
"Nova for the curb "

#31 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor wins this, he is not as fast but he can out last him with endurance. Plus his godly magics will give Nova hell

Thor wins in a close fight

#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor.
#33 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova

#34 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win... but it would be a decent fight... nothing special though

BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... 

#36 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... "
He sure does. :P
#37 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @King Saturn said:
"BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... "
He sure does. :P "

well I never thought I would see that chick's face again... but oh well

it brings back some interesting memories

#38 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"

"

Vance can do anything, King.
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"

Vance can do anything, King.
"
lol... that he can
#40 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#41 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" Thor wins "
Yeah I think he takes it
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" Thor wins "
Yeah I think he takes it "
You wouldn't know.
#43 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" You wouldn't know. "
Vance?
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop bumping my threads.You don't even debate.

#45 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm this is a fight i'd love to see. If we are talking Nova Prime with the Worldmind constantly feeding him info... i think he could take Thor. Just.

If it's Nova without the whole Nova force and without Worldmind Thor takes it pretty comfortably i think.

#46 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14425 posts) - - Show Bio

thor , while nova has improved alot of late i still think odin sons experience will win out , its alot closer after anihilation thou

without the limits he has set on him he could possibly win thou

#47 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can absorb the nova force with Mjolnir vance.

#48 Edited by ComicStooge (12427 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairly certain Thor takes this. But after a difficult fight.
#49 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
"Fairly certain Thor takes this. "
#50 Posted by bgibs13390 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova got beat very easily by Silver Surfer who was been beat by Thor. I just don't know what Nova could do that would Affect Thor much. Thor takes this easily.