vs.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Andferne

I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Andferne says:

"I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova."

In Annihilation,most of Nova's foes were cosmic level...

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

And Thor has gone toe to toe with those type of people for years.

Don't get me wrong it's about time Nova got a push, and is a lot better now (imo even the art/costume is better). But he still has a long ways to go before he is in that categoy. Much like the Sentry.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Andferne says:

"And Thor has gone toe to toe with those type of people for years. Don't get me wrong it's about time Nova got a push, and is a lot better now (imo even the art/costume is better). But he still has a long ways to go before he is in that categoy. Much like the Sentry."

I guess so.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"Andferne says:
"I got to back Thor in this. He has taken bigger and badder, faster and more powerful than Nova."
In Annihilation,most of Nova's foes were cosmic level..."

And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules."

I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
And so has Thor he has taken on Surtur fafnir silver surfer gladiator galactus odin hercules."
I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior."

We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I know who Thor fought...I said what I said so people wouldn't just think Nova was a New Warrior."
We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl."

The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
We all know who Nova is. But the way you said it up their nova fought cosmic lvl people would give people the impression Thor fougth people on a lower lvl. Although most of the time thors people aren't said to be on a cosmic lvl they are stronger or are marked at cosmic lvl and aren't noticed like mangog he crushed silver surfer none of surfers hits worked but hes not marked at a cosmic lvl."
The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died."
I know and also Thor was and still is the strongest of the galaxy he resides in in terms of strength and in terms of hero not villain with captain marvel and Quasar being said to be the universes protecters. Quasar i can understand he has marvels strongest villains as for captain marvel their is doubt.
Post Edited:2008-02-13 18:20:44
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

thor wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
The Nova Corps defends the galaxy though and all of there foes are cosmic level.Nova has the power of all of them within him because the rest of them died."
I know and also Thor was and still is the strongest of the galaxy he resides in in terms of strength and in terms of hero not villain with captain marvel and Quasar being said to be the universes protecters. Quasar i can understand he has marvels strongest villains as for captain marvel their is doubt.
Post Edited:2008-02-13 18:20:44"

Quazar is a girl...I agree Thor wins though.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
Quazar is a girl...I agree Thor wins though."

I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl."

he died

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
I'm talking about classic Quasar the better one in my opinion. It was stated he was marvels protecter before he died or turned into a girl."
he died"

Remember maelstorm wanted his band so he cut quasars arms off they still didn't come off the only way they would come off is if quasar died so later on while maelstorm has quasars arms with the band they suddenly come off signialing quasars death.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Apparition says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Andferne says:
he died"
Remember maelstorm wanted his band so he cut quasars arms off they still didn't come off the only way they would come off is if quasar died so later on while maelstorm has quasars arms with the band they suddenly come off signialing quasars death."

yeah i really liked him too

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Maelstorm or Quasar?? but yeah i miss that Quasar.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

maelstrom's ok but i liked quasar

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Same here lol. nice default has good detail.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Andferne

Apparition says:

"thor wins"

I knew you would see things my way.....eventually :)

takes quote and looks for the BA thread

does an evil laugh

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Maelstorm or Quasar?? but yeah i miss that Quasar."

The first one only died so Phylla Vell could not only take over but surpass him.It's like Cap and Winter Soldier.Pretty soon Bucky will be better than Cap.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WTF was I thinking when I made this?

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Omg chris
@Vance Astro said:
" WTF was I thinking when I made this? "
hahahaha
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ Vance - Confess...You drink much?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @ Vance - Confess...You drink much?
"
Not anymore.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
This isnt as bad as some battle threads that have been made though
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
That's true. Too true unfortunately.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Caligula

Nova for the curb

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Caligula said:
"Nova for the curb "

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By OhTru

I think Thor wins this, he is not as fast but he can out last him with endurance. Plus his godly magics will give Nova hell

Thor wins in a close fight

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Thor.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#33  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Nova

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtPhantom

Thor wins.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn

Thor would win... but it would be a decent fight... nothing special though

BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... 

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By AtPhantom
@King Saturn said:
"BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... "
He sure does. :P
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn
@AtPhantom said:
" @King Saturn said:
"BTW - does Vance have a GreyGoose Avatar now ? Wow... "
He sure does. :P "

well I never thought I would see that chick's face again... but oh well

it brings back some interesting memories

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
"

"

Vance can do anything, King.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"

"
lol... that he can
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By drkhwk2001

Thor wins

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BatDance
@drkhwk2001 said:
" Thor wins "
Yeah I think he takes it
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@BatDance said:
" @drkhwk2001 said:
" Thor wins "
Yeah I think he takes it "
You wouldn't know.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatDance
@Vance Astro said:
" You wouldn't know. "
Vance?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Stop bumping my threads.You don't even debate.

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm this is a fight i'd love to see. If we are talking Nova Prime with the Worldmind constantly feeding him info... i think he could take Thor. Just.

If it's Nova without the whole Nova force and without Worldmind Thor takes it pretty comfortably i think.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#46  Edited By EdwardWindsor

thor , while nova has improved alot of late i still think odin sons experience will win out , its alot closer after anihilation thou

without the limits he has set on him he could possibly win thou

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By warlock360

Thor can absorb the nova force with Mjolnir vance.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48  Edited By ComicStooge

Fairly certain Thor takes this. But after a difficult fight.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the darknessss
@ComicStooge said:
"Fairly certain Thor takes this. "
bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bgibs13390

Nova got beat very easily by Silver Surfer who was been beat by Thor. I just don't know what Nova could do that would Affect Thor much. Thor takes this easily.