#1 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova:

Superhuman strength, durability and speed.

Possess the Xandarian Worldmind which allows him near infinite control over the Nova Force. Energy projection and absorption. Able to execute powerful gravimetric pulses and opening intergalactic stargates.

Sentry:

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, senses, and durability. Flight, light and radiation manipulation. Telepathy

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Sentry.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah, maybe Nova =P

#4 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"Nah, maybe Nova =P"

Why the change?

#5 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently nova but if Sentry ever gains control over his full powers he should win

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Warsman says:
"Nah, maybe Nova =P"
Why the change? "

Nova looks cooler.

#7 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Thor says:

"Currently nova but if Sentry ever gains control over his full powers he should win"

I Agree Completely.

As Of Now, Nova Takes This, Not Easily, But Im sure He Takes It, No Doubt In My Mind.

But If Sentry Was Able To Use All His Powers To His Full Capability? He Wins. Curbstompage. If He Could Use All The Powers Of The Void, That Is

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

remember doing this fight a while ago

Nova takes it

#9 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have no clue at how much more powerful Nova got. All I see is the same thing: Punch, fly, laser blast, etc.

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova has a better name

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry.

#12 Posted by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry, I am only choosing him because of his latest persona that emerged during Secret Invassion; that mix of the Void and Sentry will have his faculties more together thus be able to use more of his powers.

Nova is good and he has that force with him which will give him an good edge but powerwise I think Void/Sentry has him beat.

#13 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Calix says:

"The Sentry, I am only choosing him because of his latest persona that emerged during Secret Invassion; that mix of the Void and Sentry will have his faculties more together thus be able to use more of his powers. Nova is good and he has that force with him which will give him an good edge but powerwise I think Void/Sentry has him beat. "

Oh, I Had No Idea he Could Control Some Of His Void Powers. Thank You Calix.

If So, I Change My Vote To Sentry.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitric says:

"Calix says:
"The Sentry, I am only choosing him because of his latest persona that emerged during Secret Invassion; that mix of the Void and Sentry will have his faculties more together thus be able to use more of his powers. Nova is good and he has that force with him which will give him an good edge but powerwise I think Void/Sentry has him beat. "
Oh, I Had No Idea he Could Control Some Of His Void Powers. Thank You Calix. If So, I Change My Vote To Sentry."

He,cant.It hasn't been confirmed who that dark figure is.It's most likely the Void but who is to say he is controlling the Void.The Void could be controlling him.

#15 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"The Sentry."

?

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224454 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova should win here

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot says:

"Vance Astro says:
"The Sentry."
?"

The Sentry is beyond Nova's physical strength.Nova even after absorbing the entire Nova force has still been dropped by physical force.

#18 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

We will see when Nova and Silver Surfer go at it.If Nova holds his own I would lean towards him. Both are so new in the upper power levels in Marvel its hard to say.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Calix says:

"The Sentry, I am only choosing him because of his latest persona that emerged during Secret Invassion; that mix of the Void and Sentry will have his faculties more together thus be able to use more of his powers.Nova is good and he has that force with him which will give him an good edge but powerwise I think Void/Sentry has him beat. "

How do you know that isn't a Skrull?

#20 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I Honestly Still Think Nova. But I Would Change That If I Found Out That Sentry Could Control His Void Personality.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Calix says:
How do you know that isn't a Skrull? "

I would say it isn't because he killed a skrull before hand...but I asked the same question...how does anyone know for sure.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

Nitric says:

"I Honestly Still Think Nova. But I Would Change That If I Found Out That Sentry Could Control His Void Personality."

He doesn't need the Void to personality....he went hand to hand with someone with limitless strength.

#23 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio

Man this is a hard one.
After seeing Nova against the Surfer I would have to go with Sentry. I think he would prove stronger and more durable, but it would be a battle he would rememeber.

#24 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

nah nova for me.

#25 Posted by crabtree (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry VS Nova= Sentry
Nova Prime VS Sentry=Nova Prime
Sentry Void VS Nova Prime=???

#27 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Sentry VS Nova= Sentry
Nova Prime VS Sentry=Nova Prime