#1 Edited by Bio Guyver (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova(Marvel) Vs. Blue Beetle(DC) 
-Fight takes place in the Golden Gate Bridge, SF. 
-The environment is foggy.  
-Bridge is full of empty vehicles.
-Each character starts at the opposite side of the bridge. 
-No leaving the bridge. They must fight only on the bridge. 
-No flight for any of the fighters(long jumps are fine.) 
-Blue Beetle can use any of his lethal weapons, and fights without mercy/his usual "no killing" moral code. 
-Battle to the death, or if one is taken out of the bridge.

#2 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bio Guyver said:
"

-Blue Beetle can use any of his lethal weapons, and fights without mercy/his usual "no killing" moral code. 

"

Nova...the guy who can go toe to toe with the Silver Surfer?  Im not real familiar with BB powers, I did check them out like 2 months ago but I already forgot.  I know it reacts badly to GL but thats beside the point, Nova is one of the strongest people in the Universe so ima give it to Richie
#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Bio Guyver said:
"

"
Nova...the guy who can go toe to toe with the Silver Surfer?  Im not real familiar with BB powers, I did check them out like 2 months ago but I already forgot.  I know it reacts badly to GL but thats beside the point, Nova is one of the strongest people in the Universe so ima give it to Richie "
He isn't. He fought the Surfer when he had the entire Nova force contained in his body and got pimp slapped out of space. Literally out of space.

If Jaime Reyes isn't holding back then there are very few people who can beat him.
#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32192 posts) - - Show Bio

the blue beetle is mega powerful when totally letting loose so if this is just normal Nova then its BB but if its Nova Prime then it could go ether way

#5 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#6 Posted by tparks (3964 posts) - - Show Bio

I would usually say that Nova would own in this fight. This is without flight though, and that takes away from a lot of his normal fighting style. He is the Human Rocket after all. That doesn't mean Nova is going to just stand there and take it though. He has the worldmind that will help him with automatically divert power to shielding attacks from the Blue Beetle without the need for Rider to concentrate on it. Worldmind can also divert full power to his energy projection attacks through either or both hands. This makes it a little easier for Rider to go all out without having to think too much, and gives him time to yell, "Blue Blazes!".

I would say without flight, Nova wins 5/10, Beetle wins the other 5/10.

With flight, Nova wins 9/10.

#7 Posted by dondave (33495 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#8 Posted by drixaeterna (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova could just increase gravity around BB until BB falls through the bridge...since flying isn't an option...Nova could win by doing that...

#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm, anyone have scans of Jaime's high end feats?

#10 Posted by WarBlade539 (4456 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova wins. Especially if it's Richard Rider as Nova Prime. Awesome battle though.

#11 Posted by bunt947 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice battle. I think Nova wins 9/10.