#1 Posted by tparks (4881 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by tparks (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure what happened to my post but there was supposed to be an image of the fantastic four and battle rules.

So here it is:

Nova has full Nova Force and access to world mind. Gamora has standard equipment: Godslayer sword, two adamantium daggers, and a thin strip of fabric that somehow manages to just barely cover up her unmentionables. Nova and Gamora get one day of prep.

Reed Richards gets 12 hours of prep and a half hour to share his prepared strategy with the other three members of FF.

No BFR. Win by KO, death, or submission. Location is Yancy Street in New York City. Morals are on. Residents of Yancy Street can interfere.

Who wins? The Human Rocket and the Deadliest Woman in the Universe or the Fantastic Four?

I left out the Image of FF. It kept screwing up my post. Everyone knows what they look like anyways...

#3 Posted by Stompa (1260 posts) - - Show Bio

I´d say Nova and Gamorra win. Since i can´t ready anything about bloodlust i don´t think Susan would use her forcefields to pop their heads like she did to Deadpool in this what if story....and without that they don´t have the power to stop Nova and Gamorra is just to stealthy and deadly when added to that fight.

#4 Posted by tparks (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

I´d say Nova and Gamorra win. Since i can´t ready anything about bloodlust i don´t think Susan would use her forcefields to pop their heads like she did to Deadpool in this what if story....and without that they don´t have the power to stop Nova and Gamorra is just to stealthy and deadly when added to that fight.

That's why I purposefully left bloodlust out because I hate how Sue wins battles on these threads with the Force Field on the brain. I think Nova and Gamora win also, but both of them are vulnerable to intense heat. Richard Rider was burned bad enough to be taken out of the Annihilation Conquest storyline while his suit was regenerating him. Gamora was burned pretty bad in Guardians of the Galaxy when she had to expose herself to UV rays when they were on a planet with a solar shield that shifted away from the sun. Her healing factor saved her, but it took her a few days to recover. If Johnny can torch them enough, the fight could at least be interesting.

#5 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7025 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Reed Richards prep...

#6 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

#7 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

#8 Posted by tparks (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

I gave Reed Richards prep because I thought Nova can solo fantastic four even without Gamora. I limited Mr Fantastic's prep to half a day and only gave him a half hour to deliver his plan to his teammates. You also have to remember that Richard Rider gets twice as much prep and he has the Xandarian Worldmind. The boost to Rider's intelligence (I guess it's not really his intelligence but he has access to it) since he has had the Worldmind downloaded to him is equal to Mr Fantastics according to power grids. I know Power Grids aren't great for basing battles, but it does show he has superhuman intelligence and I think that would even the odds some as far as prep goes.

To make thing's easier though...I'll change rules so both teams only have 15 minutes of prep. Basically, they only have time to say who is taking who.

#9 Posted by Walker696 (984 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with prep he doesn't need Gamora because he has prep and the Worldmind which technically makes this a 3 vs 4 match because the Worldmind may not physically fight, he does guide Nova. This isn't the old Rider this is the Rider who fought in two Galactic wars and lead his side to victory both times, I think if he can come up with a way to subdue someone in Gladiator's race he can take out Sue easy enough. Speed, strength, power, and the Worldmind backing him Rider takes this, Gamora sits back and laughs while he does it. Note I'm not taking away from Reed, he is one of the most dangerous beings with prep on his side but when both sides get prep that advantage gets taken down a lot.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

FF.

#11 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

FF.
#12 Posted by tparks (4881 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: @LordMaverick:

Why FF? Not saying that can't win. I just want to know why and how you think they will.

#13 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks: Well i own a huge FF collection. I know they have beat Namor plenty of times and Namora isn't much different. When it comes to Nova, the FF have faced far worse cosmic threats...

#14 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio
@tparks: They win with prep.