• 51 results
#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm here to bump threads and raid kitchens.

#3 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two easily.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: How so?

#7 Posted by Lunacyde (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozai isn't Anime :P

Haha, but in all reality I'm not knowledgeable enough on all the characters to say.

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: Kakashi can beat most of them with sharingan alone. Some of them he could just plain out beat down.

Grimmjow could probably beat alot of these guys 2

#9 Edited by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow can speedblitz and Kakashi has Sharingan which can warp things he sees to another dimension.  This isn't fair for Team 1 at all.
No one in team 1 has shown they are fast enough that they basically teleport every time they move, which is how fast all the new Bleach characters are.

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Luffy can fight on equal terms with Grimmjow & Should be able to dodge a cero.

#11 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: Luffy is amazing and one of my favorite anime chatacters but Whats stopping him from getting cought in a genjutsu?

Afro would probably be done for from the start. Although if Kakashi wasn't given his sharingan team one would destroy.

Rou also plays a huge factor in this with that almighty snap.

Roy could actually beat A lot of team two from the start now that I think about it. I'm nto sure who wins this now.

#12 Edited by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@FourthDeity: Luffy can fight on equal terms with Grimmjow & Should be able to dodge a cero.

I don't think that really matters too much.  Luffy can jump but he can't fly.
#13 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Has Kakashi ever done that? I'm not aware.

Also Luffy is to fast for the eye to follow like Grimmjow.

#14 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: Ever done what put someone in a genjutsu? He did the advanced version when pain thew that nail at his forhead I don't see why not. His sharingan also held its on against itachi's.

#15 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Remember it's random and they are in character. Kakashi rarely use his sharingan. Due to the fact it use a massive amount of energy.

This will be a prolonged fight. So he will strategize for the best outcome.

#16 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Grimmjow & Lord Ozi may very well blitz interrupting any of his plans.

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: Well an in character mustang wouldn't melt Kakashi from the start so I'd say Kakashi could lightning blade him while Grimm speedbltizes.Ozai may be able to take out afro but even if not Kakashi would be more than enough even though Afro is technically a god now.

#18 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: You have some valid points so where do the other two factor in.

#19 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is in character, Grimmjow just stares down from above since that's what he does.  He just watches everything go down since no one can reach him.

#20 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller: I don't think that is a factor. Since Luffy has fought numerous areal opponents.

#21 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: I don't know much about Shimada so I can't say much for him

I do know he's easily a bullet timer and takes out sentinel type robots with ease. That doesn't put him anywhere near Luffy's league so Luffy could probably take him out. Also couldn't Ozai completley wall and nulify anything Mustang can throw at him? Luffy could also take him out if he punches him from the start.

The two deciding Factors will be : Grimm,Kakashi

Luffy could probably take out all of team two if he ever started to gear then again Grimm's speed and Kakashi's Tactics,Speed and sharingan may give team two the win.

The only person on team one I see leaving a devastating effect late in the fight Is Mustang if Ozai isn't walling and Luffy in just about any of his gears.

#22 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@Mad8Baller: I don't think that is a factor. Since Luffy has fought numerous areal opponents.

True, but Luffy can't walk on air so there's no way he is dodging a cero if he jumps up there.
#23 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mad8Baller: Not entirely true the landscape does factor in.

#24 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:

#25 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow solos. Then Hei comes and kills everyone. The end.

#26 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Luffy Beating Grimmjow just because he does that sort of thing alot

Everyone else Mustang could handle easily.Fireblast to the brain = instant kill to anyone who can blitz him (Kakashi may be able to but its very out of character for him to do so)

#27 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: Not with morals on.

#28 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: A little more specific please,though i assume you eman what i said about Mustang.Id assume that hes in this fight to win which means hes going all out.In character means that things that someone is capable of doing that they dont ever do (IE nightcrawler porting someones head off) wont happen in this match.Roy has shown that he will do something like that

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: Yeah,Mustang wouldn't melt anyone right off the start based off his character.Also wouldn't Ozai just wall Roy? correct me If im wrong.

Can mustang react to Grimmjow and Kakashi?

#30 Posted by nishi99 (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one because of Luffy being kind of super op and he's just as fast as Grimmjow And Kakashi or faster. And is the strongest anime character here.

#31 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: True but that can all come to an end if he looks into Kakashi's eye.

I dunno if he's faster than grimmjow I wouldn't go that far

#32 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Luffy,Roy Mustang, Afro Samurai,& Hei

vs

Grimmjow, Fire Lord Ozi, Shimada Kambei, & Kakashi

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Standard weapons
  • Distance: Top of the Castle opposite ends
  • Allowed Power ups : Gears, Philosopher Stone, Release, & Comet.
  • To the death
  • In character/ Blood Lust

Roy could kill..everyone on team 2 minus kakashi, and grimmjow.. (ozi bends fire.. roy uses explosions..)

grimmjow uses full cero and kills.. afro, and roy (i think hei would get away)

then an all out battle btwn kakashi vs hei.. luffy vs grimmjow.. kakashi i think would win against hei..

grimmjow would have trouble with luffy until he transformed

#33 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

Roy Mustang is pretty accurate with his flames. He burnt out envy's tongue, eyes, and threatened to ignite his bone marrow. But he was pissed. So level headed he might hold back to gauge abilities.

1:46

#34 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Roy Mustang is pretty accurate with his flames. He burnt out envy's tongue, eyes, and threatened to ignite his bone marrow. But he was pissed. So level headed he might hold back to gauge abilities.

1:46

Gotta love that scene. But you can see later on in that video his senses aren't anything above a normal human meaning if Kakashi began to blitz or Grim began to blitz he wouldn't know what to do.

#35 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: Thanks for the comment.

@FourthDeity: Now Roy dose not have considerable reaction time but his teammates picks up his slack.

#36 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: xD that's pretty amazing :o Afro's reflexes are one of the best in this tourney.

He may be able to react to a lot of team two but Sharingan and Kakashi's lightning could probably take him out.

#37 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Next thing I know someone here is going to try tell me Luffy with his gears can beat Kurosaki Ichigo who had a ton of trouble trying to fight Grimmjow.

#38 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: I ashore you there will be allot of death but all of it will be on equal footing. No one is exempt from it.

Which is the reason I posted video evidence of skill and ability. Plus their is ample enough room to continue the fight elsewhere if the castle is no longer standing.

#39 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: Afro could stomp them all with skill alone but Grimm is MUCH faster than an RPG and would probably take afro out. Luffy would only be able to even pose a threat to Grimm if he entered gears and if he doesn't start the battle in it Grimm could easily blitz.

#40 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

current luffy would own grimmjow

#41 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread title is misleading.

#42 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Grimmjow is too much of a beast.

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Pretty sure Grimmjow is too much of a beast.

Not up to date on OP too...

#44 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7424 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1, because of Luffy

#46 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@Sherlock: Yeah,Mustang wouldn't melt anyone right off the start based off his character.Also wouldn't Ozai just wall Roy? correct me If im wrong.

Can mustang react to Grimmjow and Kakashi?

If he wasnt out for to win he wouldnt your right.Mustang is a very driven person and would do whatever it takes to achieve is goal.This just says they are in character in the OP.Which means that they wont do anything they have not been shown to do.Mustang has done that so i dont see why he wouldnt here

Ozai cant beat Roy no matter how hard he tries he just doesnt have the precision to do much of anything.Not to mention he has no (And i mean no meaning literally none at all whatsoever) feats.All we saw is from the comet where he was powered up and where he shot lightning at Zuko.Armless tiger man can beat him if you go by feats here and to be honest thats all you can really go by.

No i said that in my first post he cant beat either of them.The thing is that blitzing is in fact outside Kakashis Character and Grimmjow would prolly go after Luffy since they are most definately the top fighters on either side

#48 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozai cant do anything to roy, bending fire isnt the same as bending a spark away from a snap of the fingers that cause an explosion..

#49 Edited by JBBuc (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Team 1, because of Luffy

Disagree. Team two. Either Grimmjaw or Kakashi can take Luffy one on one. I don't see anyone on team one beating these two guys.

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

@JBBuc said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

Team 1, because of Luffy

Disagree. Team two. Either Grimmjaw or Kakashi can take Luffy one on one. I don't see anyone on team one beating these two guys.

Actually, Luffy can take down both Grimmjow and Kakashi. He's physically stronger and faster than the both of them, and has the better endurance and durability. Let's not forget that He also has Haki, which he can use to A) make an invisible armor, B) predict moves, and C) most dangerous of all, dominating the will of others, that is by scaring them to the point of knocking them unconscious.