not as tough as superman or thor, but still tough.

Unparalleled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Unparalleled

Nova, Ironman, Namor, Ares, Thing, and Wonderman vs (all pre52) Hal Jordan, Cap Atom, Superboy, Wally West, Aquaman and Wonderwomen?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Spite.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pooty

@Unparalleled: Around here Wally West can beat superman under most conditions. So Wally solos

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By silverman201

Team 2

Unparalleled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Unparalleled

Nova, Ironman, Namor, Ares, Thing, and Wonderman vs (all pre52) Hal Jordan, Cap Atom, Superboy, Wally West, Aquaman and Wonderwomen?

Ok maybe i have a miss match on power levels here... how about same fight no flash? Sub in dona troy.

Nova, Ironman, Namor, Ares, Thing, and Wonderman vs (all pre52) Hal Jordan, Cap Atom, Superboy, Aquaman and Wonderwomen?

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

@Unparalleled: Hal Jordan could possibly solo. Cap Atom could possibly solo. Your title says "not as tough as superman or Thor" but Hal Jordan, Cap Atom and Wonder Women can compete with if not beat Superman or Thor.

Unparalleled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unparalleled

Nova, Ironman, Namor, Ares, Thing, and Wonderman vs wonder girl, aquaman, superboy, atom smasher, metallo and cyborg.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2 stomps.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

@JediXMan said:

Team 2 stomps.

this

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

Team two wins

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

This has bothered me for the longest time and I see many people doing it, but I said nothing. For the sake of one of my favorite characters I'll say it now. Her name is Wonder Woman not Wonderwomen.

Getting that out of the way team 2 stomps them and then let's Krypto piss on them.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

A few people on team 2 could Solo so for sure this is A SPITE BUT THE op CLEARLY DIDN'T KNOW

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Evil Incarnate

This has bothered me for the longest time and I see many people doing it, but I said nothing. For the sake of one of my favorite characters I'll say it now. Her name is Wonder Woman not Wonderwomen.

Getting that out of the way team 2 stomps them and then let's Krypto piss on them.

LOL
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathsHead2

Nova, Namor, Ironman, & Wonderman (All Current Levels, IMO) are being WAY underestimated here! This is NOT a STOMP in favor of Team 2, and Nova could maybe keep up with The Flash... almost. ;)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By Saren

@DeathsHead2 said:

Nova, Namor, Ironman, & Wonderman (All Current Levels, IMO) are being WAY underestimated here! This is NOT a STOMP in favor of Team 2, and Nova could maybe keep up with The Flash... almost. ;)

Captain Atom could solo all of them. Yeah, it's a stomp.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeathsHead2

Current Thing vs PC Superboy. Current Wonderman vs PC Captain Atom. Current Ironman vs PC Green Lantern. Current Nova vs PC Flash. Current Ares vs PC Wonderwoman. Current Namor vs PC Aquaman. Team 1 (Marvel) could/should win here then...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Saren

@DeathsHead2 said:

Current Thing vs PC Superboy. Current Wonderman vs PC Captain Atom. Current Ironman vs PC Green Lantern. Current Nova vs PC Flash. Current Ares vs PC Wonderwoman. Current Namor vs PC Aquaman. Team 1 (Marvel) could/should win here then...

In what world would Marvel win that? The only fight they could win would be Namor vs Aquaman, and any of Aquaman's team mates can beat Namor after that.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#18  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@pooty said:

@Unparalleled: Hal Jordan could possibly solo. Cap Atom could possibly solo. Your title says "not as tough as superman or Thor" but Hal Jordan, Cap Atom and Wonder Women can compete with if not beat Superman or Thor.

Green Lantern could not solo Nova Prime
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

In what world would Marvel win that? The only fight they could win would be Namor vs Aquaman, and any of Aquaman's team mates can beat Namor after that.

I dont know much about PC Captain Atom was he as powerful as his current (pre-flashpoint) counterpart??

Captain Atom is more akin to silver surfer in power level i dont see how anyone from team 1 can beat him, even with morals on.

With morals off they might as well be fighiting monarch (Static keeps saying this in most thread :p )

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saren

@spiderbat87 said:

@pooty said:

This isn't Nova Prime.

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

I dont know much about PC Captain Atom was he as powerful as his current (pre-flashpoint) counterpart??

Captain Atom is more akin to silver surfer in power level i dont see how anyone from team 1 can beat him, even with morals on.

With morals off they might as well be fighiting monarch (Static keeps saying this in most thread :p )

Captain Atom wasn't a DC character pre-Crisis.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Well in that case Current Wonderman vs Pc Captain Atom , Wonderman wins by forfeit :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Well in that case Current Wonderman vs Pc Captain Atom , Wonderman wins by forfeit :)

Nah, current Wonder Man seemingly faded from existence at the end of the Avengers Annual. Captain Atom wins on account of existing.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Evil Incarnate

LOL

Were you laughing at a particular part or just the whole? lol

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

Nah, current Wonder Man seemingly faded from existence at the end of the Avengers Annual. Captain Atom wins on account of existing.

He did? o_O i only remember him fading out of Iron Man's bubble i would assume that was his way of getting free rather than you know, not existing, unless there has been a new avengers annual that i missed.

Like you said PC Captain Atom didnt exist :p so yeah Wonder Man still got this ..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

He did? o_O i only remember him fading out of Iron Man's bubble i would assume that was his way of getting free rather than you know, not existing, unless there has been a new avengers annual that i missed.

Like you said PC Captain Atom didnt exist :p so yeah Wonder Man still got this ..

He's never done something like that before (and the bubble was specifically created by Beast to prevent his escape) so I assumed he just ceased to exist since he only existed because the Scarlet Witch wished he did a long time ago.

Captain Atom existed before the Crisis, just not as a DC character. He belonged to Charlton Comics.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

He's never done something like that before (and the bubble was specifically created by Beast to prevent his escape) so I assumed he just ceased to exist since he only existed because the Scarlet Witch wished he did a long time ago.

Captain Atom existed before the Crisis, just not as a DC character. He belonged to Charlton Comics.

Well thats hard to judge because current Wonder Man seems totally different from the previous one but i will have to check the issue again to see what really happened, its somewhere in my hard drive.

Oh sorry i misunderstood :) was he still as powerful ?? i havent read a single issue with Cap atom PC neither have i see any scans so yeah i dont know jack about him .

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: I haven't read any PC Captain Atom stuff either.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathsHead2

So, Captain Atom was ... drafted into DC? Lol! Can Marvel get Image's "Supreme" yet?! ;)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@DeathsHead2 said:

So, Captain Atom was ... drafted into DC? Lol! Can Marvel get Image's "Supreme" yet?! ;)

Same way Milestone and Wildstorm characters now exist in the DCU. DC bought their parent company and merged the characters into their continuity.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Evil Incarnate

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Evil Incarnate

LOL

The whole thing, but its true. LOL
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CitizenBane said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@pooty said:

This isn't Nova Prime.

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

@DeathsHead2 said:

So it's just Nova with the Worldmind but not the Nova Force? 

EDIT: Never mind, I totally read the OP wrong 
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Evil Incarnate

@thanobomb1124 said:

@Evil Incarnate

LOL

The whole thing, but its true. LOL

It's just always bothered me. Maybe I'm just too much of a grammar freak. I also notice people write Spiderman instead of Spider-Man. lol

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathsHead2

So... is it Wonder Man or Wonderman? ;)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By pooty

@spiderbat87: Nova prime is not in the OP.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@DeathsHead2 said:

So... is it Wonder Man or Wonderman? ;)

The former.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@pooty said:

@spiderbat87: Nova prime is not in the OP.

yea I miss read