#1 Edited by exodus0000000 (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Zodd  

VS

Zodd  the Immortal.  The Deamonic Apostle vs Victor Creed, a.k.a. Sabretooth.  Zodd is hundreds of years old.  He's literally a deamon of the battlefield.  He easily has the blood of thousands upon thousands of men soaked within his hands.  His power/strength is so sufficient that he easily overwhelms Guts (I think he holds back), and has even effortlessly destroyed other Apostles (demi-gods) as well.  His fighting prowess/experience spans several centuries, has a demonic healing factor (can even re-attach severed limbs), superhuman strength, stamina, endurance, and his an exceptionally adept swordsman.  Sabretooth is a ferocious serial killer, rogue soldier, skilled combatant, and assassin who possesses acute superhuman senses, strength, stamina, healing factor (that's supposedly equal or almost equal to Wolverine's), agility and reflexes.  

Ok there are FOUR scenarios.  FOUR scenarios.  In the past when I place scenarios people only respond by saying so and so will win, but I think depending on the scenario the outcome may be incredibly different.  

Scenarios: 

Battle ground is a forest clearing

1. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (without adamantium)

2. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton)

3. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (without adamantium)

4. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton)

The above beastial creature facing off against the human (Guts) is Zodd in his Apostle/deamon form.  All of his attributes that he has in his "human" form are greatly increased.  Although he may look like a rampaging brute, he keeps his wits about him.  Guts has incredible speed and agility and managed to lop of one of Zodd's arms while he was in his Apostle form if I'm not mistaken, but he just simply knocked the s*** out of Guts and popped his severed arm back on and had use of it instantly.  If Guts could manage a feat like that, I'm sure Creed can do something equal to that effect.  Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (without adamantium) ~ Sabretooth 

2. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton) ~ Sabretoth 

3. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (without adamantium) ~ Zodd 

4. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton) ~ Zodd 6/10
#3 Edited by exodus0000000 (472 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:

" 1. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (without adamantium) ~ Sabretooth  2. Zodd ("human" form) vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton) ~ Sabretoth  3. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (without adamantium) ~ Zodd  4. Zodd in Apostle form vs Sabretooth (has adamantium skeleton) ~ Zodd 6/10 "

Sounds about right.  I would like to think that scenarios 1,2, and possibly even 4 could go either way.  I would say that Scenario 3 is going to be Zodd all day.
#4 Edited by exodus0000000 (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I retract that statement.  Scenarios 1 and 4 could possibly go either way.  Guts who's basically a peak human with crazy skills managed to take on and survive a "human" form Zodd  until he transformed.  I don't think that Zodd was forced to transform as a last resort though, it was more like him saying f*** it I'ma just stop messing around and show this chump what I'm really capable of.  I think that a Creed with adamantium laced bones should have a fairly easy time taking out Zodd in "human" form.  The same can be said for an Apostle form Zodd, he'd have a fairly easy time taking out Creed without adamantium.  An Apostle Zodd vs an adamantium skeleton-laced Creed would be crazy to watch, but I'd give it to Zodd more often than not. 

#5 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Zodd wins every time he is too stronk.

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11122 posts) - - Show Bio

Zodd Each TIme

#7 Posted by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Zodd all four, only the first two are even competitive. Apostle form is spite against a street leveler like Sabretooth, Adamantium or not.

#8 Posted by czk-21 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

zodd is badass,hulk would have problems with his apostle form...

1.zodd is bigger,maybe not stronger but wielding those huge swords he could chop his legs and so on

2.now sabre would have a chance,but i would still go for zodd

3,4 zodd beats crap out of him

#9 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11122 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by DarthAznable (6995 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma Zodd wins!