#1 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter in an abandoned Metropolis city. Round 1: Morals on with victory only by KO or BFR (that lasts at least thirty minutes). Avoiding the fight or staying out of reach without attacking results in disqualification. Round 2: morals off, victory by death or KO. BFR disallowed. Must fight.

#2 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

flash

#3 Posted by SoA (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure flash is faster , ive never seen northstar vibrate through anything .

#4 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash vote

#5 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't realize Flash would get a majority. No good feats for Northstar? Would adding his sister as back-up help him?

#6 Posted by SoA (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler: when northstar was brainwashed he was known to have charge at people at his top speed , causing them to burst , wolverine narrated saying that dental records barely identified the bodies . animated flash to the top of my memory had enough reaction time to jump on grodd and re-wire his tp helmet causing a feedback in what looked like to the viewers in a blink of an eye, he also ripped apart lex/braniac and i believe vibrated apart his justice lord counterpart , i like northstar but i really think flash takes this , unless someone could come up with a better feat or two for mr beaubier

#7 Posted by dondave (38540 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash ftw