BoLevar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BoLevar

Probably important information:
-Shepard should be your own conception of the Commander, whether Paragon, Renegade, or between; male, female, or between; black/white/yellow/brown/blue/green/etc. 
-The battle will start in space, near a Coruscant-like planet (...Coruscant, if you like).
-There will theoretically be two phases to the battle (unless you decide it would end after the first): space and ground.
-The space battle will basically be Joker and EDI with a fully upgraded Normandy  vs. any group of Lanterns you wish (blowouts like having the ENTIRE CORPS chasing a single ship are not interesting, however)
-The ground battle, should it come to that, will be Shepard + any 2 of the 17 characters available as squadmates in Mass Effect 1 and 2 VERSUS any three or fewer Lanterns (three because of the inexplicable party limit for Shepard, fewer [maybe] because those rings of theirs seem pretty powerful).
-The GL's are NOT authorized to use lethal force. Shepard and Co. will make decisions based on whatever morals your personal Shepard has.
-Win by submission, KO, or kill.
HEAVEN OR HELL! LET'S ROCK!

No Caption Provided

Green Lantern Corps #47
Green Lantern Corps #47
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shattered007

The Normady [although highly advanced] is still just a ship

Lanterns are capable of leveling entire planets.  One would be too much for the Normady 

Now Lanterns vs Reapers, that would be a better fight

BoLevar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BoLevar
@Shattered007 said:
" The Normady [although highly advanced] is still just a ship  Lanterns are capable of leveling entire planets.  One would be too much for the Normady   Now Lanterns vs Reapers, that would be a better fight "
I was under the impression that (most) lanterns are mortal. Could you provide some source for one leveling a planet? That would be pretty cool to see.

Also, I don't see the Lanterns having a semblance of a chance against the Reapers. Sure, they're all about the willpower, but the entire Reaper armada eroding the potency of their most powerful weapon? Seems like no contest to me.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shattered007
@BoLevar said:
" @Shattered007 said:
" The Normady [although highly advanced] is still just a ship  Lanterns are capable of leveling entire planets.  One would be too much for the Normady   Now Lanterns vs Reapers, that would be a better fight "
I was under the impression that (most) lanterns are mortal. Could you provide some source for one leveling a planet? That would be pretty cool to see.  Also, I don't see the Lanterns having a semblance of a chance against the Reapers. Sure, they're all about the willpower, but the entire Reaper armada eroding the potency of their most powerful weapon? Seems like no contest to me. "
They are but they have shields that can withstand super novas.  

Lanterns shields protect them against psionics also, so the Reapers wouldn't  be able to mind rape them.  

If anything Lanterns have shown more destructive capabilities then the Reapers did. Kyle Rayner was able to level an entire solar system.  Someone no Reaper has ever come close to doing. 
BoLevar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BoLevar
@Shattered007:  Hrm... the way you put it, the GLs are way more overpowered than I ever thought they were. That's... disappointing. It doesn't seem right to me that their ring blocks any and all telepathic attacks absolutely. I bow before your superior knowledge, however :)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I think the Green Lanterns can take this...
death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By death monger

yo yo
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shattered007
@BoLevar said:
" @Shattered007:  Hrm... the way you put it, the GLs are way more overpowered than I ever thought they were. That's... disappointing. It doesn't seem right to me that their ring blocks any and all telepathic attacks absolutely. I bow before your superior knowledge, however :) "
Here's a little example of their power

No Caption Provided

Kyle Rayner contains the sun
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#9  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

F@ckin G'Nort solos 
What the f@ck is this bullsh@t I thought Vance was paranoid about threads getting retarded I was wrong dead wrong

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shattered007
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" F@ckin G'Nort solos  What the f@ck is this bullsh@t I thought Vance was paranoid about threads getting retarded I was wrong dead wrong "
It's hard for me to swallow, seeing how ME2 was my favorite game this year