Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Random encounter in dark woods. Winner is decided by death, standard equipment used.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark woods? Random encounter? I think Noob takes it.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Equonox

Noob stomps him.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Noob.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noob Saibot.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Noob Saibot wins.

FATALITY.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are noobs feats?

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

What are noobs feats?

He's the type of person that always claims he's a noob but then ends up being a pro.

notsrs

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Black Panther wins... T'Challa is used to the woods because he has been in Jungle like settings... I think he will surprise Noob with his skills.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noob.

pxrxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Well he was Sub-Zero before he was cool, came back from hell, seeks to rule Netherrealm and loves nothing more than murder.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pxrxy said:

@jashro44: Well he was Sub-Zero before he was cool, came back from hell, seeks to rule Netherrealm and loves nothing more than murder.

I was more so wondering who has he defeated in hand to hand, what forms of technique has he showed, what does his powers allow him to do, etc

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther stomps, Noob Saibot is an extremely mediocre fighter.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

T'challa downs Noob. Shadow clones wont do much to someone with superhuman senses as well as outmatching him in every single physical category including skill.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Off the top of my head just to answer your question...

Noob Saibot, Bi Han, defeated Fujin, the god of wind, as well as 3 other elementals when he was still alive and went by the name Subzero. He also beat Scorpion on 2 different occasions (once when Scorpion was mortal and again after he was turned) before his death and transformation into Noob in MK1. Not to mention the count less demons, shoalin, and other opppents he's beaten as well.

Noob Saibot is also a high ranking member of the Brothers of the Shadow (he was hand picked for the position by Quan Chi/Shinnok), and as such he has notable wins like defeating Goro, as well as taking down the entire Lin Kuei clan with just Smoke at his side (hundreds of trained ninja). During the Lin Kuei assault he defeated his brother, the yonger Subzero, while his brother was in possesion of the Dragon Medalion. Just to elaborate about that last win, Bi Han, Noob Saibot, defeated Grandmaster Subzero, the Subzero stated on many occasion to have been stronger, more skilled, and having more potential than Bi Han did when he defeated Earth's Gods years before.

Noob is a beast, and he is regarded as one other the greatest warriors on MK's Earth, Netherrealm, Outworld, and any number of other realms..

Anyway, about the match at hand, IMO Noob wins this just because is it a random encounter and he is more versatile than BP is. Even if BP had enhanced senses, he can't hear a shadow, and he can't hope to move as fast as Noob can (teleportation). If this was anything but a random encounter then I think BP would have a great chance to win, but as it stands in this thread he has know knowledge of what he is facing. As experienced and skilled as T'challa is, Noob can match him on both fronts, and eclipses him in the categories of speed and versatility by a long shot.

T'challa has no defense for a portal opening up in front/behind/above/below him and dropping him into another realm or miles up into the sky, or that same portal closing on him cutting him into pecies. Noob can literally attack him from all/any angles at will from any distance away and not even engage him directly.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@onilordasmodeus: My knowledge of mortal combat isn't that good so I wont pick a side but I do feel the need to point out current black panther does have a teleporter as standard gear currently.

pxrxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@pxrxy said:

I was more so wondering who has he defeated in hand to hand, what forms of technique has he showed, what does his powers allow him to do, etc

His powers give him among other things invisibility, teleportation, he can posses people and objects and limited shapeshifting. He fights in a very offensive and active style , he uses deception and tricks aided by his signature shadow clone to get the upper hand. His achievements in combat may vary due to the random nature of the Mortal Kombat game.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@pxrxy: Black panther is currently also capable of turning invisible and teleporting so those aren't big problem. However I guess he takes it due to possession.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@jashro44:

If BP has access to teleportation then catching him would be harder but not impossible. Still, that would even the match up some IMO. But I haven't really seen BP use anything like that.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44: Off the top of my head just to answer your question...

Noob Saibot, Bi Han, defeated Fujin, the god of wind, as well as 3 other elementals when he was still alive and went by the name Subzero. He also beat Scorpion on 2 different occasions (once when Scorpion was mortal and again after he was turned) before his death and transformation into Noob in MK1. Not to mention the count less demons, shoalin, and other opppents he's beaten as well.

Noob Saibot is also a high ranking member of the Brothers of the Shadow (he was hand picked for the position by Quan Chi/Shinnok), and as such he has notable wins like defeating Goro, as well as taking down the entire Lin Kuei clan with just Smoke at his side (hundreds of trained ninja). During the Lin Kuei assault he defeated his brother, the yonger Subzero, while his brother was in possesion of the Dragon Medalion. Just to elaborate about that last win, Bi Han, Noob Saibot, defeated Grandmaster Subzero, the Subzero stated on many occasion to have been stronger, more skilled, and having more potential than Bi Han did when he defeated Earth's Gods years before.

Noob is a beast, and he is regarded as one other the greatest warriors on MK's Earth, Netherrealm, Outworld, and any number of other realms..

Anyway, about the match at hand, IMO Noob wins this just because is it a random encounter and he is more versatile than BP is. Even if BP had enhanced senses, he can't hear a shadow, and he can't hope to move as fast as Noob can (teleportation). If this was anything but a random encounter then I think BP would have a great chance to win, but as it stands in this thread he has know knowledge of what he is facing. As experienced and skilled as T'challa is, Noob can match him on both fronts, and eclipses him in the categories of speed and versatility by a long shot.

T'challa has no defense for a portal opening up in front/behind/above/below him and dropping him into another realm or miles up into the sky, or that same portal closing on him cutting him into pecies. Noob can literally attack him from all/any angles at will from any distance away and not even engage him directly.

1) Those gods that the Elder Sub-Zero defeated were featless, so I don't see how that particularly instants is impressive especially when the gods in the MK Universe have trouble fighting conditioned humans.

2) The only win I recall Noob Saibot having over Goro is when he was instructed by Shao Kahn to fatal wound him while he was on the battlefield, Noob Saibot accomplished this by throwing a shuriken at him which fatally injured him to which Shao Kahn showed up to heal him in exchange for his allegiance. Goro isn't an impressive fighter by any means, so that technicality is hardly note-worthy.

3) Noob Saibot and Smoke also had the assistance of shadow warriors during there raid on the Lin Kuei fortess, this is quite obvious because in one cutscene you can clearly see the demonic ninjas beating the crap out of some Lin Kuei warriors.

4) Noob Saibot isn't anywhere close to being in the upper echelons in the MK Universe, there a plenty of characters that are much more skilled such as Raiden, Smoke, Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang), Scorpion, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Scorpion, Kung Lao, and etc.

5) Majority of the powers and abilities you listed are attributed to gameplay mechanics, Noob Saibot has shown very little of those abilities on-panel. Like in this particular instance at 2:50.

Loading Video...