Non-Movie Bruce Lee vs. 6 Street thugs

Mchunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mchunny

Who wins??, thugs have a wooden baseball bat each. 

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LONGTIME

Bruce wakes up in a ICU.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Superskrull86

Isn't this how he died?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@Mchunny: Bruce Lee might just be able to handle the thungs, although its going to be very hard, specially if the thugs are pretty good.  

bruce lee 2/10 
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

2 of them would be very hard for Lee to beat. 6 is just impossible.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Only the Movie version can win, the character he plays will stomp.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

In a real fight 6 on 1 is pretty much impossible odds no matter how good you are.I love Bruce Lee but he cant win this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
In a real fight 6 on 1 is pretty much impossible odds no matter how good you are.I love Bruce Lee but he cant win this
I agree, but don't you think that the fictional characters Bruce plays in movies could win?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23 said:
@Sherlock said:
I agree, but don't you think that the fictional characters Bruce plays in movies could win?
Absolutely.If you watched Return of the Dragon he took on at least twice that many without any trouble.But like i said in real life its not gonna be one of two at once comic at him,they are all gonna try and kill him all at once and no one has the speed or reflexes to handle that in real life
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slimj87d

When I had a lesson with Dan Inosanto (One of Bruce Lee's students), he said not even Bruce or any dedicated highly trained individual can fight 5 decent fighters and win. Specially if they are larger and weigh more than you.

Sure these thugs don't have a lot of skills, but they also have weapons. Lee only weighs about 135 lbs also. Lee would lose as well as many fighters in the world. Only chance really is luck or running and taking them all 1 on 1 and using the environment. 

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By D3athstroke

Are You Kidding ? He Slaughters them

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D said:

When I had a lesson with Dan Inosanto (One of Bruce Lee's students), he said not even Bruce or any dedicated highly trained individual can fight 5 decent fighters and win. Specially if they are larger and weigh more than you. Sure these thugs don't have a lot of skills, but they also have weapons. Lee only weighs about 135 lbs also. Lee would lose as well as many fighters in the world. Only chance really is luck or running and taking them all 1 on 1 and using the environment. 

this, but i think he could win by fighting smart and drawing them out 1 by one like you said. 
Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nessy

He could only have a shot at winning if the thugs are comic book level stupid. 

I don't think it's even possible for a UFC champion to win in this scenario, never mind an actor. 

Funnily enough I had this conversation with a bruce lee enthusiast not that long ago.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By difficlus

Ok lets make this comic threet thugs then, lol

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimj87d
@difficlus: If he is trying to fight them all at once then he will lose. But Lee was in great shape, he could outrun and stalk them all. He was agile and could easily climb 100s of obstacles the thugs could not. Fighting smart, Lee could win.  

If he had his Nunchuks he could possibly take them all on. Nunchuks strike with 1.6 tons of force and could one shot people.
MikeLitoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MikeLitoris

Honestly, I don't think he would even be able to take on two unless the thugs are pants on head retarded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic-Book thugs will lose.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20  Edited By Erik
Thugs are not great fighters at all. Anyone that has been jumped would know the reason why they fight in larger numbers is because they fight like idiots and are too afraid to fight alone. Bruce would stomp if a guy like me can fight off getting jumped. 
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Erik said:
Thugs are not great fighters at all. Anyone that has been jumped would know the reason why they fight in larger numbers is because they fight like idiots and are too afraid to fight alone. Bruce would stomp if a guy like me can fight off getting jumped. 

C'mon now Erik, screaming like a girl does not constitute 'fighting off'... sheesh. 

With baseball bats the 6 thugs should probably have this unless they are complete idiots. But it is possible BL could win this ...

A friend of my uncle boxed his whole life (fell short of pro) and he fought off 4 armed 'thugs' in Jamaica. A few stab wounds to show for it... but he put them down. And he was in his 50's at the time. So it's possible.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Erik
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Erik said:
C'mon now Erik, screaming like a girl does not constitute 'fighting off'... sheesh.  With baseball bats the 6 thugs should probably have this unless they are complete idiots. But it is possible BL could win this ... A friend of my uncle boxed his whole life (fell short of pro) and he fought off 4 armed 'thugs' in Jamaica. A few stab wounds to show for it... but he put them down. And he was in his 50's at the time. So it's possible.
You cannot say that unless you tried it. I got pipes like the Banshee. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Erik

The way I see it is that there are going to be 6 average guys in average shape, with no noteworthy fighting ability handed baseball bats...... Basically 6 of me or less since I am actually in pretty decent shape. I would swing that baseball bat at Bruce, miss and he would kick my head right off my shoulders 6 times in a row. Bruce has it over 6 average guys in literally every way that counts. Speed, strength, agility, endurance, fighting ability, and craziness. Average guys would have a size and reach advantage. That is it. Thugs are nothing special. And that is assuming these thugs are even in average shape and not druggies. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@SlimJ87D: 1.6 tons of force? Damn. Shouldn't that kill a normal human?
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By difficlus
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Erik said:
C'mon now Erik, screaming like a girl does not constitute 'fighting off'... sheesh.  With baseball bats the 6 thugs should probably have this unless they are complete idiots. But it is possible BL could win this ... A friend of my uncle boxed his whole life (fell short of pro) and he fought off 4 armed 'thugs' in Jamaica. A few stab wounds to show for it... but he put them down. And he was in his 50's at the time. So it's possible.
You sure about this? lol
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Choreography is Bruce Lee's best friend. The real world stomps him, hard.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@difficlus said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Erik said:
You sure about this? lol

Hey, if I wasn't there and didn't see it with my own eyes (preferably with a tape recorder rolling) then no... I ain't sure of nothing. 

Stories recounted by aging older men tend to have an uncanny ability of turning a 2 pound bass into 200 pound shark. So I do take it with a grain of salt. But I know of the individual in question, know he was attacked and know the assailants were the worse for wear. 

Train your body to react a given way your whole life, get a high dose of adrenaline (i.e. having to defend yourself and your wife), and it's pretty scary what can happen.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Erik said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Erik said:
You cannot say that unless you tried it. I got pipes like the Banshee. 

Lol. Indeed. ;)
dikran-enoyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dikran-enoyan

So let me get this straight.You guys are telling me that the real Bruce Lee won't be able to take on these thugs.Okay,I'm no expert but I am certain about this.Bruce Lee choreographed the moves in his fighting sequences based on real moves he had mastered.Bruce Lee was even better off camera than in actual movies.He was insanely fast,could do a lot of damage and was pretty good at deflecting your attacks.You just haven't heard stories or seen Bruce fight off punks in real life,so you automatically assume that Bruce is no match for real life situations.Well......you're wrong.Bruce could take on six and even more.His kick was so powerful during the fight scene in Enter the Dragon that the antagonist was replaced with a dummy or else the real actor would risk permanent brain damage and hemorrhaging.This is just an example of Bruce's awesome power.Now what makes you think that Bruce could not handle his own self in a real fight? Do you think he wouldn't kick or punch the same way he has done all his life? He would beat the living shit out of all the stupid thugs.So please,don't come and tell me that Bruce only knew how to fight in movies when in real life he was ten times more efficient at breaking your skull in.