Nomak vs Buffy/Angel..

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Nomak takes on the Slayer and the Vampire together instead of Snipe's Blade at the end of Blade II! Can he take down the dynamic love duo?

vs

starkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By starkwood

Buffy or Angel could both solo.  Vampires in Buffy are much stronger and faster than Blade vamps.  

I know right, epic bump.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Nomak is though, that super-vampire could take the T.V versions of Buffy and Angel pictured in the OP.

Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By i_bomb_atomically
@comicdude23: no he couldnt
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

How are they gonna know how to get to his protected heart? And once he bites Angel, it's split-faced Boreanaz time.
Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Picard
@progenitor said:
How are they gonna know how to get to his protected heart? And once he bites Angel, it's split-faced Boreanaz time.
 Well, Buffy punched  through a demon once with bare fist, so she can do this with Nomak too. Angel is weaker than her but he is seasoned combatant with two centuries of experience, and he is more durable than Balde - for exemple once Lindsey McDonald run over Angel with a truck and brutally beat his face with a sledgehammer, yet Angel get up and overpowered  Lindsey without a problem. He also  survived grenade, and exen small bomb explosion, so he can last long enough to figure out how to take Nomak down. So, both Buffy and Angel can solo Nomak, but this is not one sided fight.