#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Noh-Varr
















VS

Thunderbolts
















Noh-Varr is attacking New York City, when the Zues appears in the sky above and the Thunderbolts jump out with orders to take him out at all costs. Who wins?

(this will be my last Noh-Varr battle for awhile, don't worry:P)
#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

T- bolts

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"T- bolts"
Really? Any reason why? I mean I know he is outnumbered but he has beaten two teams of teen heroes with no equipment and the Thunderbolts don't seem to be the strongest of teams in the Marvel Universe.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

The Thunderbols should curbstomp him...but they barley took down Jack Flag and American Eagle..in fact they didn't take Eagle down.The f#ckin suck.They have all this firepower but they struggle hard.Worst team assembled since the GLA.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

They are government controlled villains led by Norman Osborn and have nanochains.... what do you expect?

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The Thunderbols should curbstomp him...but they barley took down Jack Flag and American Eagle..in fact they didn't take Eagle down.The f#ckin suck.They have all this firepower but they struggle hard.Worst team assembled since the GLA."
Thats why I think this is a fair fight. T-Bolts have huge power, but can't get it right. I think Noh-Varr might beable to take them.
#7 Edited by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words

Radioactive man lol

i mean i think he is more then a match. Chen held his own against thor to the point where thor had to teleport him away, he beat namor at his peak under water no less, he beat hyperion by draining him of all his energy..........need i go on lol

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"They are government controlled villains led by Norman Osborn and have nanochains.... what do you expect?"
Nothing...and that's exactly what they are..nothing.All those powerful characters and they can't do anything because of poor team management.
Moderator
#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"They are government controlled villains led by Norman Osborn and have nanochains.... what do you expect?"
Nothing...and that's exactly what they are..nothing.All those powerful characters and they can't do anything because of poor team management."

The comic is great though, even if they suck at fighting.
#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Two words

Radioactive man lol

i mean i think he is more then a match. Chen held his own against to the point where thor had to teleport him away, he beat namor at his peak under water no less, he beat hyperion by during him of all his engery..........need i go on lol"
And he got totally owned by Captain Marvel like he was a common thug lol.
#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Two words

Radioactive man lol

i mean i think he is more then a match. Chen held his own against to the point where thor had to teleport him away, he beat namor at his peak under water no less, he beat hyperion by during him of all his engery..........need i go on lol"
And he got totally owned by Captain Marvel like he was a common thug lol."

bad writing :P
#12 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think some of the T-Bolts deserve a better team. I can't help but read them and feel bad that Songbird has to deal with these psychopaths. I'm pretty sure Noh Varr could exploit a win here, but by all rights he shouldn't be able to. The Thunderbolts were so much better under Zemo...

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Thunderbolts will win this fight